Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Fourteen.

"Maybe we should get Kaden dad.", Jesse said as she chewed on her nails nervously.

"I think he might just come up with the same idea like Kaden did.", I said, tapping my finger against the steering wheel. It has been two hours since the fail attempt to get Levi out and Jesse finally had calm down enough from crying after I assure her I doubted they shot Kaden since if they shot Levi with only a tranquilizer, they would most likely do the same thing with Kaden cause it was only their job to capture the wolves, not kill them.

"Well I can't think of anything, my brain feels like mash potatoes.", she said.

"And I need food.", I said and it got quiet for a long moment. It then hit the steering wheel, "Okay, those hillbillies will probably end up getting drunk in celebration and pass out. We just have to wait until late into the night and then we can go get them. They're probably staying in that trailer parked near the cages, so we just have to figure out a way to the keys and hopefully those sleeping boys will be awake. Ha, there's the plan.", I said, grinning. "God, I'm awesome."

Jesse looked at me annoyingly, "How do you always manage to sound so confident? And if it doesn't work?".

"Well it better cause I don't have a plan B.", I said.

"And if it doesn't work and they catch us and we end up in jail?", she asked. "Maybe they wont get we're trying to break free our Lycan boyfriends and think we're some animal freedom people, but they'll still call the cops on us, Andria!", she yelled.

"Okaay!", I yelled at back at her. "If things go all to hell...you'll have to show them your boobs to distract them while I run away.".

 "What!?", she cried out horrified.

"Okay, you don't.", I said, calming her down. "Look Jesse, I don't really have a plan B. So if you want to step up and think of something, we're going to have to go with mine.".

She groaned, but nodded, "Yours does seem pretty much the only thing we can do.", she admitted.

"Good.", I said and looked at the clock on my phone. "We have a couple of hours, so we should just relax.".

Quiet again.

"Wanna go to McDonalds?", I asked and she scoffed as her head snapped at me.

"Andria!", she said annoyed and I shrugged, giving her a 'what' look. "Our boyfriends are locked up in some cage and we might not ever get them out. How can you think of food at this time?".

"Jesse come on, we can't really free them on an empty stomach and the longer I go without food, I'm going to end up a naggy bitch. You can tell me you could go for some chicken nuggets and a chocolate milkshake.", I said. She stared at me for a moment, "Okay, you're right.", she said.

We switched spots since she is the one with a license.

{}

Hours later.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and I groaned, turning in my spots. I was quickly feeling sleep coming back and I was already seeing my new dreams before I realize something. My body swung up from the passenger seat that was pulled down and I realized the sun was coming up. It was becoming dawn.

"Oh no!", I squealed in panic as I smacked Jesse leg. "Ugh, wake up Jesse! We fell asleep!", I yelled.

"What?", Jesse asked as she woke up and rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?', she asked, stretching her arm and legs out.

  I picked my phone up and looked at the time, "Six twenty-three.", I said and she fully woke up.

"What! How'd we fall asleep?", she asked quickly as she was rushing to put on her converse. "Andria, how could you let this happen!"