Cliché [COMPLETE]

By Chingyonce

"Take it! Just take it!" I demanded in annoyance, springing my whole body out as I tackled Harry from behind... More

Ch. 1 - You killed him with your bible
Ch. 2 - That jawline though
Ch. 3 - You got nice orbs
Ch. 4 - Inches deep in your mom
Ch. 5 - Yes Daddy
Ch. 6 - Catch these hands
Ch. 7 - Get wrecked son
Ch. 8 - I'm his good girl
Ch. 9 - Butt sweat
Ch. 10 - Obama care
Ch. 11 - Strictly platonic
Ch. 12 - Take my virginity
Ch. 13 - John Green but horny
Ch. 14 - Nice dick
Ch. 15 - I'm a good boy
Ch. 16 - Bathe in holy water
Ch. 17 - Stripper legs
Ch. 18 - Five dollar foot long
Ch. 19 - Your vagina is cheap
Ch. 20 - Mid-dab
Ch. 21 - Vanilla boy
Ch. 22 - Eh'm a barbeh gurl
Ch. 23 - Fuck-you-up cappucino
Ch. 24 - ¡Toro toro!
Ch. 25 - Lisa's Boy
Ch. 26 - Bad boy look
Ch. 27 - Happy
Ch. 28 - Short cake
Ch. 29 - Angry make up sex
Ch. 30 - You just killed Bambi
Ch. 31 - Every kiss begins with...
Ch. 32 - Vanilla chocolate swirl
Ch. 33 - Another one
Ch. 34 - Man Period
Ch. 35 - Tampon Basket
Ch. 36 - Stop
Ch. 37 - She Dead Now
IMPORTANT
Ch. 38 - A weem-ba-wah
Ch. 39 - Thank dah lord
Trailer (ू•ᴗ•ू❁)
Ch. 40 - James Bond
Ch. 42 - Stripper Penguin
Ch. 43 - Woah Mama
Ch. 44 - Natalie's Straight
Ch. 45 - You're Adopted
Ch. 46 - First Love
Ch. 47 - Fanfic Logic
Ch. 48 - Olivia
Ch. 49 - Bad Boy
E P I L O G U E
I'm Sorry
Real Sequel is up
NOMINATED!
New Story coming this Fall 2023
Tiktok for Updates
PREORDERS FOR WHEN WE ALIGNED AVAILABLE ON AMAZON

Ch. 41 - Balls not Udders

64.6K 3.4K 17.2K
By Chingyonce

AN: Kinda important author's note at the end.

"It's a no for me!" I exclaimed, fast walking and waving my arms around in the air like a lone survivor on a deserted island while fast walking across the room as Harry pushed Bessa away from him, a look of disgust and anger on his face.

I quickly wedged myself between the two, grabbing both of their chins in my hands, closing my eyes and taking in a deep breath to calm my nerves before I snapped them open and turned to look at Bessa, my other hand still holding on to Harry's chin.

"Not cool man, that was not cool. That was like the opposite of cool okay. Like I get it, the whole, hey I'm gonna just kiss another guy and get even thing, I get it, I've done it before." I told her, my chest heaving up and down as I tried to maintain a steady tone in my voice while looking at Bessa whose eyes widened in realization.

"Yeah. I remember that." Carlos scoffed from the side, his voice muffled as he took another swig of the tequila bottle in his hand and rolled his eyes.

"Oh my god I am sorry! I didn't know that you two were- uh," Bessa began, trying to move but my hand was still gripping her chin tightly as I held my ground.

"Yeah, Harry's my boyfriend." I claimed in a strong voice, nodding my head back towards Harry behind me who suddenly made a strangled sound at my words.

I whipped my head around to give him a look at the noise he made, a smile on my face when I saw that his cheeks were flushed and he was leaning his chin into my hand, slouching a bit so I had a better hold.

"Ha you called me your boyfriend, oh my heart." Harry grinned, a dazed dimpled smile on his face as he placed his hands on his chest and batted his eyelashes at me.

"I did didn't I." I softly laughed before the smile on my face fell and my laughter immediatly died as I squished Harry's cheeks together, causing his lips to pucker as I pulled him down until our faces were only inches apart.

"So uh... did you enjoy that little kiss back there?" I questioned, running my tongue along the inside of my cheek as I spoke, trying to act casual while tapping my foot on the ground.

Harry blinked at me in surprise before a smile broke on his face as he grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand away from his chin making me let go of Bessa as well while he bit his lip.

"Nat.. are you..." He began, lowering his head down until I could feel the soft curls of his hair tickle the side of my skin, his warm breath fanning over my ear.

"Jealous." He whispered, his tone teasing as my heart rate increased.

"Pfft.... whaaaattt...." I drawled out in a high pitched voice, scrunching my brows together and retracting my head back until I probably had a double chin as my eyes widened, only making the smirk on Harry's face grow.

Before he could open his mouth and tease me Bessa began to scream from behind me.

"How come you didn't attack Harry in a jealous fit of rage! That's what's supposed to happen! You two are supposed to fight over me and I'm supposed to be all helpless what is wrong with you all!" Bessa exploded, finally breaking in front of everyone as Niall stopped in his tracks halfway towards the exit with Holly by his side, an awkward expression on his face as he visibly cringed at Bessa's tears that were streaming down her cheeks.

Aight but why she cryin' though.

"Right... yeah, about uh, about that Bessa. I don't really.. care." Niall breathed out, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly as her eyes widened at his words while he gave her a casual shrug.

"What!?" She snapped at him, making Harry tug on the hem of my jacket from behind, leading me away as we all slowly backed away from her like she was some kind of ticking time bomb.

"Look, Bessa, I really can't continue doing this anymore. I lied to you, again. I don't even go to this college, I'm not a bad boy and I'm actually working as a teacher." Niall confessed with a slightly impatient sigh, unclipping the earrings and piercings from his nose and lips as Holly watched with no emotion on her face while Bessa gasped in shock.

"These are fake, I got them from Claire's. The tattoos too." He admitted with no hint of shame in his voice, his irish accent thick as he gave her a boyish shrug and smiled.

"Yeah, it took me hours to keep reapplying those fake tattoos." Holly spoke up, her voice monotone and her face blank as she brought out her bag, opening it out to reveal even more fake tattoos inside.

"LMAO, err'body be fake as fuck." Carlos slurred from the side, his attention immediatly caught by a tall curvy blonde who passed by him making a smile grow on his face.

"Aye except me Mami! I'm all real, no silicone in this ass!" He called out to her, following after the poor girl as he whistled.

"Are you serious? You said you were a college student! You told me! And what about us!" Bessa suddenly cried out in frustration at Niall, tugging at the roots of her blonde hair in anger while Harry and I exchanged looks.

"What? Okay we met on Halloween remember, the whole piercings and tattoos was just a costume. We slept together one night and you just got obsessed. I only stayed with you for this long cause Harry convinced me to stay with you so you wouldn't go back to him." Niall explained, letting out an uneasy laugh as Bessa's face turned a deep shade of red.

"Ha nice going dumbass." I snorted for only Harry to hear as I smacked him upside the head.

"Dude." Harry growled, batting my hand away.

"You said you were a bad boy! You said you were into good girls!" Bessa said, pointing an accusing finger at him in irritation and betrayal.

"No. He's just a twenty three year old English teacher who has a thing for having sexual intercourse with fetuses in tight school girl skirts-"

Niall quickly slapped his large hand over Holly's mouth who didn't even blink at the action, her expression not changing, still looking bored and impassive just like her voice as Niall gulped.

"Alright Holly, that is quite enough." He hissed in her ear with a nervous smile, clearing his throat before he let her go and she just blinked at him in response, her face still emotionless.

"Just a question but... why haven't you beat Bessa up yet?" Harry interrogated as we watched Niall and Bessa continue to argue with one another while Holly started going on her phone.

"Well after beating the shit out of Kathy... yah know, I'm tryin to get right with the lord." I murmured to him, causing Holly to snap her gaze up, a blank expression still on her face as her dark eyes connected with mine at my words.

"I'm not." Holly stated, obviously overhearing what I had just told Harry before she walked over to a screaming Bessa, going behind her and giving her a wedgie, causing everyone to flinch at the sight of Bessa's black thong being stretched behind her as she shrieked.

Holly maintained her calm demeanor, still looking bored before she let go of the fabric, letting it snap back onto Bessa who jumped in surprise, slipping on her four inch heels and falling to the floor with a cry before passing out.

"Wasted...." Harry and I echoed.

"Was that really necessary." Niall said, not looking angry but more disappointed as Holly blinked at him.

"Someone had to do it. Alright, I'm done playing this Holly character," She suddenly said, gripping the strawberry blonde hair on her head until it fell, revealing her true long jet black hair that contrasted with her pale complexion and dark thick eyeliner.

"It's Hannah montana all over again." Harry gasped from behind as I let out a "I know right" while we watched her in awe.

"Take me home so I can go and finish my satanic rituals and you can go back to having sexual intercourse with a fetus." She said, tossing the wig at Niall with a passive look as he flushed.

"She's sixteen." He defended.

"She's a fetus."

Before they left Niall stopped in his tracks, looking at me as an apologetic smile washed over his face and he walked over to me.

"Thanks for letting me and Bessa stay at your place for a while and uh... yeah sorry bout the inconvenience. I've got Claires coupons if you want any, if I buy one more fake nose ring I get a free lipgloss." Niall offered, taking out a few slips of small purple paper from his pocket as Harry let out an interested "ooohhh..." from behind me.

"Aw Harry, he's so cute..." I smiled, nudging Harry with my elbow before I pinched Niall's cheeks as he grinned.

He was like a wittle bunny.

Before I could turn to my homeboy and joke if we could keep Niall Harry grabbed my wrists, pulling my hands away from Niall's face as he turned me to face him.

Only one word could express the look on Harry's face.

Rage.

Or the "Try me and say that one more time bitch" kind of look but that's more than one word.

"Wait, no I didn't mean cute like-"

"We're fucking leaving." Harry grit out, his glare scorching my skin before he gripped the hood of my jacket, dragging me to the door by it with him taking quick steps as I tried following him while walking backwards.

"Carlos take care of Bessa!" I yelled when I spotted Carlos on the other side of the room as Harry continued to tug me away.

"What!? Ya'll can't jus' leave me here with Barbie and her dentil floss thong!" Was the last thing I heard before I was dragged out the door.

++

"I know this whole relationship is new to you- hell it's new to me too but even I know not to fucking call someone else cute when my partner is right there!" Harry yelled from my room as I sunk into the couch cushions of my living room, his loud voice travelling through my hallways to me as I let out a sigh.

"You know I didn't mean it like that. I meant like a bunny animal cute, not I want to fuck you cute. Come on, why are you even all the way in my room?" I yelled back since for some reason Harry immediatly ran into my room and flopped onto my bed face first when we arrived at my flat, refusing to talk to me unless we had a good amount of distance between us.

"M'mad at you!" He yelled back, making me let out a groan as I looked down at the smut I was reading on my phone.

I currently had a whole bunch of crumpled papers littered on my couch along with my journal, trying to write up a steamy scene in my story to no avail since I couldn't take anything seriously at all.

Which was why I was trying to do some research on this reading app I just recently downloaded.

I couldn't even focus on it though knowing that my boy was mad at me.

If I hurt his feelings I should just apologize.

"Innnnnnn.... west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days!" I bellowed out, making sure my voice was loud and clear for Harry to hear on the other side of my apartment.

A few moments of silence passed before I heard Harry mumble a defiant "no" in my room.

"I said..." I smiled, closing my journal and placing it down before I stood to my feet to try again.

"Innnnn west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days!" I chanted a little louder, slowly approaching the hallway before I heard Harry let out a sigh of defeat.

"Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool!" He yelled back, only making my grin widen knowing that he was forgiving me.

It was this little thing Harry and I made up a few months back when we were just best friends, we both hated apologizing because of the awkwardness so one of us would just sing out the Fresh Prince of Bel'air theme song until the other joined in and we just ended up being okay after it.

"And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school," I sang, now in the hallway as I pretended to bounce an imaginary basketball between my legs, crouching and hunching over making Harry peek his curly head out of my room to watch me.

"When a couple of guys who were up to no good," Harry said, leaning a bit more out of my room and into the hallway before he fully stepped out as we started nearing eachother, a smile forming on his face before he crouched a bit, trying to block my imaginary goal with our pretend basketball game.

"Started making trouble in my neighborhood," We were both screaming at one another as I tried to move passed him to shoot my imaginary basket, only for Harry to spread his arms out to block me with a smirk.

"I bet we look so high doing this man." I laughed, still playing along with him making him chuckle.

"You always look high." He countered back and with that I narrowed my eyes at him, going on my tiptoes and raising my arms pretending to shoot a basket behind him.

Harry, who was towering over me with his tall height brought his hand up and then down, making a slamming motion showing that he blocked my throw.

"I hate you." I said with a deadpanned expression.

"You know you love me." He drawled out with a smirk, his voice deep and smooth as he grabbed my chin, gently tilting my head up so I was meeting his gaze.

"Yes, yes I do." I sighed with a smile, wondering if he would get that I just indirectly told him I loved him.

He did.

Harry's eyes widened a bit, his jaw going slack for a moment and he just stood there with his mouth slightly hanging open, blinking down at me in shock while his cheeks flushed.

"Natalie do you uh...." He backed away suddenly, letting go of my chin as he cleared his throat, his face heating up as he scratched at his head and blew out a small breath.

"Do you wanna, y'know... make love? Like right now." Harry asked, bringing his green eyes up from the floor to connect with my widened ones.

Wait what.

"I- uh, sure. Yeah, I mean, here in the hallway or..." I stuttered after a few moments of silence passed by, my heart beating rapidly as I awkwardly rocked on the heels of my feet.

"I mean, I can just take you up against the wall if you want." Harry offered with a shrug as we both looked at the wall.

"Yeah.. that actually sounds hella hot not gonna lie but I actually just got them painted, look it's a new coat." I informed with a smile, running my hand on the wall making Harry copy my actions until we were just stroking it.

"Nice." He nodded before he stopped his hand and looked up at me.

"Bed?" He smiled, nudging his head back gesturing to my bedroom as I pursed my lips in thought before nodding in agreement.

"Bed."

"Cool, meet you there in a bit, I'm gonna go get us some water and snickers." Harry casually informed with a cocky smirk as I gave him a look.

"Alright I'll get naked then." I said as we passed eachother in the hallway, highfiving one another before I went to my room and he headed for the kitchen.

I managed to get my jacket and top off by the time Harry came back, laying on the bed with my pants around my ankles on my phone, not fully naked since I got distracted with the story I was reading.

"Hey, before we get into all this," I said, looking up from my phone towards Harry at the doorway who was holding two bottles in one hand and a snickers in the other before I waved my arms, motioning my hands around the bed.

"I have to tell you something, and it might change our whole relationship but you need to know this." I said in all seriousness, propping myself up with my elbows making Harry freeze in his spot at my words, his brows creasing in worry.

"Please don't tell me you're married to someone else again... Or that you have twenty children..." He began out in a slow uncertain voice, giving me a questioning look before his eyes widened in a panic.

"Oh my god you have twenty children don't you, holy shit-"

"I'm bad at giving blowjobs." I cut him off with a blank expression on my face before his mouth dropped at my words.

"No! Why couldn't it have been the twenty kids!" Harry cried out, falling to his knees dramatically as I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him as he laughed.

"So how bad we talkin' bout." Harry quirked with a smile, rising from the floor before he tossed the food and drinks on the other side of the bed and flopped down onto the mattress besides me.

"Like..." I began, blinking up at the ceiling trying to collect my thoughts before I turned to him.

"Like if there was an Olympics for sucking dick, yah know," I said, sitting myself up to show him how serious I was as he bit his lip, trying to keep a straight face while I spoke.

"I would get like the at least you tried medal- actually, you know what not even a medal, it would be like an at least you tried ribbon or sticker." I told him, quickly looking back down at the smut in my phone when he laughed.

"Yeah I've gotten pretty bad reviews man." I said with a small shrug as Harry leaned closer to me, resting his chin on my shoulder to peer down at my phone screen.

"Is that porn?" He asked, placing his hand over mine to bring the phone closer as he started to read the smut.

"Kind of yeah. You know what I don't understand, is when the good girl in the story is always like I've never done this before, and then she just starts deepthroating till the sun comes up you feel?" I ranted out, changing my voice to a more high pitched girly tone when I was quoting the good girl as Harry chuckled.

"And so you're reading it? This is porn Nat, it's like straight up step by step procedure on sucking dick." Harry commented with a laugh scrolling through the story on my phone as I laughed with him, my smile fading as a realization dawned on me.

"Oh my god! That's it!" I exclaimed, straightening my posture as I looked at Harry in awe who had a cautious expression on his flawless face.

"Nat I know that look... whatever you're thinking stop thinking." He cut me off in a firm tone, pointing an accusing finger at me as I smiled.

"I'm thinking about sucking you off."

"Nat keep thinking what you're thinking." He quickly said with a smile before I shook my head at him and grabbed my phone out of his hand, pressing him down onto the bed so he was laying down as I crawled off him and got down on my knees.

"Dude! Step by step procedure, I didn't even know half of these tricks but now I have it right here in front of me while I'm blowing you." I explained as Harry gawked at me, disbelief and amusement clear on his face as I unzipped his pants.

"So what, you're gonna be taking notes while sucking my dick?" Harry chuckled, propping himself up on his elbows to look at me between his legs as I narrowed my eyes at him and smiled.

"No that's weird. I'm going to be reading while sucking your dick." I shrugged, giving him a look as I struggled to unzip his pants while he smirked down at me, his breathing somewhat increasing at the feel of my hands on his pants.

"Don't judge, you're the one who looked up how to find a G-spot why can't I- holy shit!" I screamed when I unzipped him and tugged down his boxers, his length springing out making me flinch in shock as Harry sucked in a sharp breath at his exposed skin.

"Jesus man, I almost got my eye poked. How long have you been hard, like seriously do you just walk around with blue balls all day?" I said in disbelief as I watched his jaw clench, his hands already fisting the sheets as he closed his eyes and swallowed, trying to regain his composure.

"I-I'm always hard when you're around. You're like a walking Viagra for me." Harry breathed, his face flushing as he looked down at me, trying to control his breathing before I rose from the floor and cupped his face, pinching his cheeks.

"You're so cute...." I cooed, making him smile as I gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

"I'm gonna suck your dick now. See there's the difference right there, the bunny cute type and the I'm going to give you head cause you're so cute." I informed him before going back down on my knees, picking up my phone while my other hand wrapped around Harry's length causing him to let out a soft breath, involuntarily raising his hips up from the bed for more friction.

"Natalie, baby..." He groaned out, his eyes already fluttering close as his chest heaved up and down while I stroked him while scrolling through the words on my phone.

"Okay so the main character is currently just stroking, yeah I can, I can do that, I actually give really good hand jobs but my gag reflex really sucks yah know- aha pun intended right there." I joked, continuing to move my hand up and down, running my thumb over the head of his hard member making Harry let out a soft throaty groan.

"Nat...." He whimpered, urging me to go faster as he fisted the sheets of my bed.

"Okay so she's licking, oh wow she's really licking. Okay then." I said, reading the description before I copied the action and ran my tongue against him causing Harry to bring his hand to my head, tangling his fingers into my hair in a firm grip.

"Alright so lots of teasing, lots of- oh okay I have to like fondle your balls now..." I mumbled, doing just that making Harry jump a bit as his eyes flew open in surprise.

"Woah, woah, it said fondle not pull. They aren't udders Nat, they're my balls." He laughed, making me chuckle along with him as his hand in my hair fell and he cupped my cheek, gently running the pad of his thumb along my skin.

"Hey, could you hold this?" I asked, bringing my phone up as he gave me a look.

"Seriously?"

"Do you want me to cup your balls or not." I told him, making him let out a soft sigh of defeat before he smiled and held my phone for me while I continued my work.

"Nat, oh god, baby that feels so good-"

"Scroll." I said between licks, my eyes trained on my phone screen.

"W-what?"

I brought my hand up, making a swiping motion in the air with my hand as Harry quickly followed my instructions and swiped my phone while I sucked on his tip, almost make him drop my device while he cursed under his breath.

"Alright, we touched the balls, did the licking... now..." I stated, leaning forward and squinting my eyes at the screen before my jaw dropped at the words I was reading.

"What? What happens next?" Harry asked, running his tongue over his lower lip as he waited in anticipation.

"The main character just starts deep throating, are you serious? Does dah bitch not have a gag reflex! She legit just she said it was her first time, seriously, she's just bobbing already." I exclaimed in pure shock, grabbing the phone out of Harry's hand as he laughed.

"Natalie you don't have to- holy shit!" He hissed when I wrapped my lips around his length, my head going down as far as I could go before I started to gag.

"How fah didth I go?" I asked with his dick in my mouth, my voice muffled as Harry let out a sigh of content.

"You're only at the tip baby... but you're doing so good." Harry noted as he raised his hand up to give me a shakey thumbs up, making me let out a groan, not from pleasure but from annoyance at my gag reflex causing him to let out a soft groan at the vibration.

"At least you know not to use your teeth." He breathed out, panting slightly, a thin layer of sweat over his flushed face as I tossed my phone to the side and decided to take matters into my own hands.

And mouth as well.

Harry continued to praise me even though I couldn't really get much of him in my mouth, but hey, I couldn't be so bad if he was about to let go after a few minutes of me licking and sucking right?

"Nat, I'm about to- I'm going to cum." He stuttered, his voice coming out in a strained husk as I brought my hand up and gave him a thumbs up, giving him the signal that it was okay.

I still had him inside my mouth, breathing in ready to release and tell him it was okay to let go until he groaned out my name in a low growl, his hips bucking up as I felt him shoot his load straight down my throat.

"Oh my god!" I choked out, breathing in at the wrong time as I started to hack my lungs out, having a cough attack on the floor while Harry tried to regain his composure.

"Christ Natalie... that was so goo- Oh shit you're choking!" He sputtered out once he saw me hunched over on the floor gagging and coughing, tears in my eyes as he jumped to his feet and retrieved one of the waterbottles on the bed, immediatly going on his knees by my side.

"I-it went down the wrong pipe." I informed through my coughs as I gulped down the water while Harry rubbed my back in a soothing manner while repeatedly saying sorry.

He wrapped his arms around me, letting me lean against him when my coughing fit was over as I let out a sigh.

"I'm so sorry Nat, God you probably regret it, I'm sorry. You were probably thinking about throwing me out for not warning you sooner I'm so sorr-"

"Actually." I said, interrupting his rambling as I blinked back my tears and turned my head to look at him.

"I was thinking about how awkward it would have been if I died from choking on your sperm and I went up there to heaven in front of the pearly gates explaining to Jesus exactly how I died." I told him, making Harry blink at me in disbelief, raising his brows at my words before he just shook his head and laughed, bringing my head down against his chest as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"God I love you Nat."

I smiled at his words, snuggling in further against his warm body even though his limp dick was still kinda just brushed to the side before I lowered my voice and whispered the last sentence out so he wouldn't hear.

"When blowjob game so strong you fall in love."

He still heard me of course.

AN: I honestly just put "smut" scenes to throw shade at smut and for comedy lmao. I already planned how many, I guess sex scenes or whatever are gonna be in this story so it's not too much and not too less I guess and I decided three. So that one chapter of them in the cabin, this bj part, and you still got one more but it's really for comedy tbh.

Just lettin' you guys know that I know this story seems random and it is but trust me I have a plan. I know where it's going. Like I said before I see this story as like a TV show so chapters will have different plots, but there will only be a few more mini conflicts (chapters) left and then boom, series finale, the biggest conflict will be BIG trust me, so just enjoy the comedy for now. If you feel like this story is dragging a bit just let me know and I'll cut some things out and get to the big conflict.

ALSO THERE WILL BE A SPIN OFF OF NIALL AND HIS OWN STORY WITH HIM BEING A TEACHER CUZ IM GONNA MAKE FUN OF TEACHER AND STUDENT FANFICS.

I already wrote Louis' story, almost done with Cliché aka Harry's story (maybe ten chapters or twelve left) and I got Pillow Talk for Zayn, so yes there will be a Niall one and also Liam.

Btw, I did unpublish Him Again because I really want to re-edit the story and rethink the plot cuz it wasn't really that good and I look back at You Again and sometimes cringe at how I wrote it lmao but yeah. I'm still debating whether I should continue a sequel for it or not yah know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 59.2K 38
#1 in Thriller /15-05-18/ "I want her", he says in a deep voice, causing me to shiver. His hair and eyes are the same color as the sky at night and h...
1.1M 19.8K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...
319K 5.4K 27
"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, gently kissing my forehead. Suddenly a do...
2.5K 34 16
"NO HARRY! I CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN! NOT AFTER LAST TIME!" I shouted, my breath fast and raspy, he did it again, he cheated again after all it took to g...