Stay with Me #Wattys2017

Від whiteflags330

The girl is Eliza Kelman, she's a music producer in Los Angeles and takes pride in her job. She loves to part... Більше

Prolouge//Cover Cred
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Spin Offs

4

33 5 0
Від whiteflags330

The next day, I woke up refresh. In my white and black polka dot pajama pants, a blue t-shirt and panda slippers Chloe got me for Christmas I went out to get the mail. Bills, a magazine and more bills. Oh, I hate being an adult. I checked the messages on my phone, one was from my dad saying he was going to be here around 11 am. Shit. It's 10:30 am. Luckily for me, he's usually late, but I hurried, put on a black cami top, dark blue jeans, red converse and a moon necklace. I also put on some light make-up. I sat in my living room, watching tv, until I heard a knock at my door. Must be my dad, I got up and answered it. However, it was Haynes. He was wearing a long sleeve washed out pink button down shirt with khaki jeans, black converse and a red beanie. Not the fancy doctor I went out with last night. I just looked at him confused.

"Ah man, this isn't as romantic as I thought it would be. I kind of just look like a creep right now, don't I?" He questioned.

I nodded.

"Right, uh, I'll text you later and will be on my way." He left.

I shut the door and right I was going back to the living room, someone knocked on the door. I swear to god if it's Haynes, I'll probably just kiss him. It wasn't, it was my dad. He was wearing a long sleeve dark green shirt with black pans and black converse. He has short brown hair blue eyes. He's a pretty cool guy. I let him, he made himself a drink and sat on the living room couch with me.

"How are you feeling?"

"A lot better, I was just dehydrated." I shrugged.

"Let me guess, went out drinking the night before and all you had was coffee the nest day?"

"Yeah, which has always been weird to me, since I was drinking."

"Unhealthy stuff that makes you feel sick." He added.

I shrugged, he had a good point, I looked at the time, "Oh hey, Sam is coming into the studio soon and he wants to record a track with me."

"Yeah, he said he was, I was going to check out the studio anyways, I'll walk with you." He suggested.

I nodded and we left. We got to the studio to see that Donnie was slacking off. I smirked at him and he when he noticed, he fell out of his chair. Today he wasn't wearing his leather jacket and instead, a red and black plaid shirt, dark blue jeans, brown boots and the same watch as yesterday.

"Sorry, Richard." He said getting up and dusting himself off.

I giggled. My dad didn't really care. He and Donnie talked for a bit. Noon rolled around, Sam and Sabrina walked in around the same time. Sam was wearing black pants, black boots, a t-shirt that says "being a princess is exhausting," and a grey and black Letterman jacket. Sabrina was wearing a red skater skirt, a crop top with a unicorn on it that says, "I liked unicorns before it was cool," white leather flats, a heart necklace with a light pink eyeshadow and gold nails.

"Awe! Sam, you're wearing the shirt I bought you!" I hugged him.

He nodded, "It actually fits nicely."

"And Sabrina, your outfit is so-"

"Chloe? Yeah, I know, I really enjoy her style." She interrupted me.

I asked to take a picture a Sabrina, she let me and I sent it to Chloe. Saying that Sabrina was inspired by her. Chloe freaked out and put it in her blog right away. Sam, Sabrina and I walked to the studio and started to record. Once my track with him was done, I asked if Sabrina could do one to. Sam was more than happy to. While they were recording, I got two texts, one from Chloe saying she couldn't make it to lunch because of Gracie and one from Haynes apologizing for early, he got embarrassed and he wanted to catch a movie with me tonight. I agreed to the movie. Once they were done recording, I asked if they wanted to go to lunch. They said yes, I told my dad I was heading out and would be back in an hour. He gave me 2 hours. So, yeah, like I said, he's a cool guy. We went to lunch and ordered. Sabrina wanted to go to this coffee shop I've never been to before, but I was cool with it and Sam didn't mind either.

"So, you went on a date last night?" Sabrina questioned.

I nodded, "How'd you know?"

"I follow Chloe's little sister on Twitter and she tweeted about it. Most of her tweets are pretty funny." She shrugged.

I smiled, classic Gracie, "It was a fancy, expensive restaurant, he paid and gave me the best goodbye kiss ever."

They both awed.

"And we're going to a movie tonight." I added.

"Yeah, go Eliza! Finally not screwing up her love life?" Sam teased me.

"This guy is way different than the half assed guys I've dated. He's sweet, cool, funny, hot, really really hot-"

"And right behind you." He interrupted me.

I turned my head to see that it was actually him, he smiled, I smiled back.

"Haynes!" The barista called.

"That's me, see you tonight." He kissed my forehead, grabbed his coffee and left.

I turned to Sam and Sabrina, with a blank stare. I was processing what just happened. He completely ignored the two celebrities in front of me and kissed me on the forehead. Cool.

"Wow, he is hot." Sam said.

"That's so weird that he came here." I added.

"Well. Gracie also uploaded a photo of him and a link to his Instagram." Sabrina "forgot" to mention that part.

"How? Wait, it's Gracie." I added.

"So, a doctor? Jackpot." Sam smiled.

I rolled my eyes, "I think he hates his job. I mean he said that he liked his hobbies way more than school. He only went to med school cause his dad put pressure on him."

"So, you must be perfect for him." Sabrina pointed out.

I nodded, we finished our lunch, the two took some pictures and signed some autographs with some fans and we went back to the studio. My dad was gone, Donnie said he had to head out, but will call me later. Then Sabrina and Sam were back in the studio. I shrugged. Donnie walked in and took a seat.

"Your dad feels really bad for leaving without saying goodbye, but he's been working so much."

"I think he has a girlfriend and doesn't want to screw up." I added with a little smile on my face.

He shrugged, "Dating a girl and not wanting his daughter to know, makes sense. Maybe she's super young."

"As long as he's happy." I replied. Just hope if he's dating someone, that bitch isn't a gold digger. I will mess her up if she is.

So, we finished recording and I said goodbye to Sabrina and Sam, they left. I stayed back to clean up a little. Make sure, we wouldn't lose the recordings, that has happened before. Donnie was about to leave and then he noticed me.

"Hey, you doing anything tonight?" He questioned.

"I'm hitting up a movie tonight with a friend." I replied. It was weird that he was asking.

"Ah, well, I was going to offer to buy drinks, but maybe next time."

I smiled, "Sure, next time."

Donnie never comes off as sweet. But today he did, I wonder why, it seemed really odd. But, I have to get home and get ready. I just need to touch up my make and should be good to go. I walked back to my apartment and noticed Haynes waiting there for me wearing the same outfit that he was earlier. I smiled and we hugged.

"Sorry, I thought you were coming later. I just got back from work."

He shrugged, "No big deal, the movie doesn't start for another hour. Just thought we could hang out."

I smiled, "That sounds great."

We went for a walk just around the block. I noticed that he was taking it slow. I mean, we already had sex, why would he want to? Or maybe it's best not to ask. I'll go with the second option. Plus, it's actually really nice to take it slow. All my exes were just partying and sex and occasionally drugs. I've never done hardcore drugs, just smoked pot here and there. I wonder if Haynes has ever done anything like that.

"You okay?" He asked knocking me out of my thought bubble.

"Oh, sorry, I was just thinking." I replied.

"About what?"

I have three options. Ask him about the taking it slow, if he has ever smoked pot or does he really like his job? I mean the tamest one is actually the pot one.

"Have you ever smoked pot?" I questioned.

He smiled, "Of course I have. How else was I going to get through med school?"

We both laughed, glad I went with that. I like the light hearted stuff, bot yet ready for super emotions.

Haynes looked at his watch, "We should probably get going with we want to make it to the movies."

We went back to his car and drive to the theater. We saw some crappy comedy movie and afterwards we hit up the arcade. The best part of any movie theater. It actually more funny than the actual movie. Afterwards we got fast food. We ate inside.

"I know this stuff could kill you faster than cancer, but I love it so much." He looked so happy.

"It's like this is your first time having fast food." I giggled.

He blushed, "My dad never let me have this stuff. Always organic, high end stuff that tasted horrible. As a kid all I ever wanted was junk."

"As a responsible adult, you can do just about anything you want to do." I laughed.

He laughed with me and it was great. I had another great time with him. He drove me back to my place and walked me to my door again.

"I uh, I have a day off tomorrow, would you maybe want to spend the day together?" He offered.

I smiled, "I'll call in sick."

"Perfect." He kissed me and left.

Another successful date. Hopefully tomorrow is even better. Maybe he'll me clothes... I'm kidding, but I wouldn't complain if he did. Again kidding. I'll text Donnie now and tell him I'm not feeling too well and not sure about tomorrow. He said to call him in the morning if I still feel sick. Of course I'm still going to feel sick, but might as well pretend. My favorite part of calling in sick to school because my dad was never home. Ah, memories.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

67.9K 2.5K 48
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐁�...
157K 5.1K 42
Chloe Rae Lovric (24) makes ends meet as a waitress at the Last Olive Bistro in Manhattan. She's under the pressure of petty customers, a might-be de...
48.6K 2.2K 26
Looking for a respectful, social and kind flatmate who is responsible about rent and bills, we also can carpool sometimes to the office (we're going...
95.1K 1.6K 37
When the one-night stand turns two-night stands turns sex friends turns...well, good question OR After a mindblowing one-night stand with her cel...