Sasuke Says {SasuNaru} - Fast...

By momolizous

Sasuke Says Β» Minato Namikaze took everything from the Uchiha family. Their money, their business, their home... More

Sasuke Says - FastForward
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Last Chapter

Chapter 16

6K 302 261
By momolizous

[Waah I'm so sorry I didn't update on Friday! I edited this and another chapter and I'll admit the editing in this chapter isn't great but you're getting two chapters so sh ~.~ - pillara]

Sasuke says

Sept. 22.

Hey dude. I figured I'd date it so that, I don't know, you'd like... know. Or whatever. Keep track of the days or something though I guess it won't make much of a difference for you since you'll get this later so... whatever. I don't know.

I don't even know what I should be saying. I don't even know if you'll get this. I know one of the kidnapper men is reading this though, so read carefully fucktard! I swear, you hurt my best friend and I will fucking find you and end you. I swear to God, you'll pay for this!

But I'm not here to talk to you, so back to Naruto, since he's the one I care about, and you're nothing but worthless shit for using kidnapping as a means to earn money. Or gain, more like. Assholes

Anyway, yeah, I found out yesterday. Tsunade kept telling me you were really sick, super contagious, almost like the plague type of thing, but she looked so distressed that I swear I thought you were dying. I thought it fucking was the plague, dude. But then yesterday, your dad, fucker that he is, let me in and showed me the video. Not the best way to let someone know their best friend was kidnapped but, the guy's rusty on a few things.

Tsunade's a wreck, but she's managing to hold herself together as best she can. Tough woman, that one. I felt bad breaking down on her, but she was good at making me keep myself together. And yeah, I broke down, because you're like... the only person I give a shit about in this world so... I hope you're behaving. Don't come back dead, or I'll find you in the afterlife.

But yeah, I don't even know what to say here. I guess just... School's fine. Nothing new or exciting happening. I miss you, though. It's stupid how bad I miss you. I just... Please just don't die on me, okay? That mouth of yours can get you into trouble, I know this better than anyone, so please just try and keep it shut, okay? Just behave, and come back safe.

I'll send you a letter every drop off. I don't know that you'll get them, but it'll make me feel better to think you did, and that you're at least able to pass time reading them.

Don't die on me, Naruto. I'll kick your ass.

Kiba.

September 22nd.

Hello, Naruto.

I saw that Kiba dated his letter, and thought it was a good idea to do the same. Just in case you get these at the end of your stay. I don't know that you'll receive them at all, I suppose it'll depend on how generous your kidnappers are. I'm glad you're doing all right, though. I'm sure this hasn't been easy for you, especially after seeing your father's reaction to one of the videos, but I was able to sit through the previous one where you were just talking, and you seem to be doing all right, considering.

That's my boy. Strong and independent. And just as bratty as always, I see. I'm glad this hasn't had a negative affect on you thus far. Again, I haven't seen all the videos, your father won't allow me to see the one where you were whipped. He said he didn't want to put me through it, but that you were very brave.

You're a strong kid, brat. You'll get through this, good as new, I know you will. You don't let things get you down, and as much as I know you're probably worried about the morning ritual, you did so well. I was proud to hear what you'd done while there, and I'm glad you're not going to smell like a hobo when you get back.

I just wanted you to know a few things that have been happening around here since you've been gone. Please don't think I'm defending him, because I know it's what you'll believe, but this situation has really hit your father hard. I think he's finally realized how absent he's been in your life, and when you get back (I say when because I know you, you'll come back to me) he's going to change. If he doesn't, I'll remind him of this, and I know he'll be different, but I don't think he'll need the reminder.

He's taken leave from work. Shocking news, of course, but he couldn't handle working, not with how worried he's been about you. He took an indefinite amount of time off, and now spends most of his time either in your room or his study. His study is littered with photos of you, and he keeps re-watching the last video over and over. It's almost concerning, but I know he's just trying to reassure himself that you're still alive.

He went through your photo album, too. He and I sat and spoke about each picture for hours. You should have seen him when we got to the Hawaii pictures. He was clearly ashamed of himself. I know you dislike him a great deal for ignoring you how he does, but he honestly just thought he was doing what you wanted. Providing you with everything you could ever ask for. I truly think he'll be different when you get back.

Kiba also knows, as well. He didn't at first, your father is trying to keep this quiet, and I agree with him. If anyone finds out, the media will have a field day, the police will get involved and... Honestly, I don't trust the police. Considering your previous video, one of your kidnappers at least seems half-decent, which means I have faith you'll return alive, which means the police is useless. We don't need them. We follow instructions, we get you back, we don't need the police, and we certainly don't need the media.

But I digress, sorry. Kiba found out yesterday, which was very hard on him. He was the one to write the first letter. I'm glad he thought of it, it makes me feel a little more at ease to be able to speak to you. He was very shaken up, but he's holding it together as best he can. Kakuzu expressed his concerns today, but I couldn't tell him anything since we don't want anyone else to know outside the mansion aside from Kiba.

I was against him knowing, to be honest, but now that he does, I think he appreciates the truth. Still, it is definitely taking its toll on him, so make sure you come back to him. And to me.

Please make sure you come back to me, and try to keep your mouth in check. Remember these people aren't me. I can take your lip, I've been taking it for almost seventeen years. Behave yourself, and come home safe.

I love you, brat. Be safe.

Tsunade.

Sept. 22.

Hey kiddo.

It's me. Your dad. The man I know you're unhappy with. Honestly, I'm not sure why I'm writing this at all, since I'm positive you'll throw it out the second you see my name signing the bottom. But I'll write it anyway.

Because I love you. I love you so much, Naruto, and I know I've not been good at showing it. I know I've been a bad parent. That day, at breakfast, when I said your life would be hard without my money...

I know you think all I care about is money. I know that's how I make it seem.

Naruto, I would happily give every cent I have to these people to get you back. I've even added in double what they asked for for this drop in hopes that it'll lessen your time with them. I just want you back, son.

I want to prove to you that everything I did, I did for you. I just didn't really consider that maybe it wasn't what you wanted. I didn't think about how money may not have been what you needed. That you needed a dad, and to know that someone cared about you.

I should have been better. You didn't deserve for me to never be there. You didn't deserve for anything that happened in your youth to happen. I am a horrible parent, and I know it.

But I promise you, Naruto, I promise, once you get home, I will never let you out of my sight. I will be home every day for dinner. I will be there, completely there. Breakfast and dinner during the week, I will be there, and there will be no work talk. I'll make sure I go to every event you have. Weekends, I'll make time to spend a few hours with you, if you want to spend them with your old man.

I will be the father you deserve, the father I was told you wanted.

Kiba punched me in the face. I just thought of that while remembering what Tsunade said about what you wanted from me. Kiba punched me because I told him about your kidnapping so you would know from someone other than Tsunade that I really, truly care.

It was selfish of me, but I'm glad Kiba knows. It didn't feel right hiding it from him. He cares about you a great deal. Enough to punch the richest man in the world in the face.

I'm bad at this whole dad thing, Naruto. You'd know first hand. But I promise, if you give me the chance, when you get back, I will be the best dad in the world. Super dad. Whatever you want, I will do it for you. If you want me to sell my company, Naruto, I will do it.

If you ask me to do that, I. Will. Do. It.

You are worth more than all the money in the world. I just want you home, and safe.

I love you, Naruto. No matter what you might think, I love you, and you are my son, and I will never forgive myself for this.

I will never forgive myself for you having to be kidnapped in order for me to realize I'm a shitty parent.

I am so, so sorry. I love you Naruto. Come home to me soon.

Dad.

Sept. 25.

So... nothing really special happened. I don't even know why I'm bothering to keep you updated on my boring life. I realized you're pretty much my only friend, though Kank and Shino have been trying to drag me out of the house a lot lately. I think they're worried about me.

I'd be worried about me, too, but considering what's happening, can't blame me, right? I mean, Jesus Christ, you're making me live a fucking movie here, dude. A movie! People aren't meant to get kidnapped in real life, or if they do, I'm not meant to know them. Seriously, this bites the big one. Not happy, dude.

Not. Happy.

I'm sure you're even less happy but... yeah. Fucking hell, asswipe, I can't believe you went and got yourself kidnapped! Next time you leave school, I'm gonna follow you home or something. That way I'll always know if something's wrong. "Hey, what's Naruto taking this route for? Kakuzu! Call the police!" type of thing. Hey man, it'd work, and you know it.

But yeah... I don't have anything else to say other than I miss you, and keep your trap shut! Seriously! Fucking hell, I saw the last video and it's like... you're like asking to get your face kicked in. Stop being such a smartass, retard, it's not gonna get you out of there in one piece.

Take care of yourself, and come home soon. Though I know it's not really your choice.

Kiba.

PS: Holy shit, dude, you're dad's lost it! I came over to drop off this note, and I'm fucking you right now, dude. He still doesn't want anyone to find out you're gone, and the whole you being sick story got the media interested and they're swarming your house! So what does your dad do? He dyes my hair blond.

I have blond hair, dude. I look like a cheap imitation of you! And then momma showed up and all hell broke lose and like... your dad's insane, dude. Losing you has made him go off the deep-end. You better come home soon or by the time you do get back, he'll be rocking in a corner brushing a My Little Pony's hair singing "I'm so pretty, oh so pretty" to himself.

Disturbing thought, that...

September 26th.

Hey brat, how are you holding up? I hope you're doing all right. I haven't been able to bring myself to watch the last video because of your father and Kiba's reactions, but I know you're still alive, at the very least. And still making use of that smart mouth of yours.

I'm actually mad at you. Furious, even. You're purposefully antagonizing your kidnappers. I want you to stop doing that, Naruto, it's going to get you killed, and you do not want to deal with me if you end up dead, trust me. I will find you and I will make you suffer.

Also, if you come home dead, I'll make sure you're naked for your funeral and let all your fangirls touch you anywhere they please. There. Maybe that'll teach your mouth to stay shut when it ought to.

I'm not trying to be a bitch, brat, I just want to know I'll be able to continue tormenting you when you get back, which I won't be able to do if... Not the point. Point is, you need to come home to me, or I'll be upset, and you don't want me upset. You know you don't. You've seen me upset.

On another note, Kiba's been spending a lot of time here the past few days. Your father's enlisted his help in pretending to be you. We'll see how that works out, considering, as Kiba continuously puts it, he can't be you and himself at the same time. He's trying though. I don't think I ever appreciated how good of a friend he was to you until now. He's giving up virtually everything for you, and I care for him a great deal because of it.

And your father... your father isn't doing so well. I actually think he's gone a little bit... not insane, but he's not quite himself, and I'm rather concerned. He called Kiba by your name today while they were eating dinner. I think he's so desperate to make up for lost time that he's unconsciously using Kiba as a replacement.

I'm going to suggest Kiba go home for a while tomorrow. Your father clearly isn't well and I'm hoping it will pass with Kiba out of the house. But I hope you give him a chance once you get back. He really is trying, and he knows now how much he's missed. Please come back soon, and give him a chance.

Love you, brat. Be safe.

Tsunade.

Sept. 26.

Hey again, kiddo,

You've got a stellar friend in Kiba. He's a good kid, really helpful. I'm sure he's told you all about the media stopping by, and he agreed to pretend to be you for a little while, just until the hype dies down. It's ridiculous how the people are, the media is all over this and you can tell they're hoping you're dying so they can have a huge story.

They're sick. Wishing someone's death for a story is sick, and I want to sue all of them. Maybe I will, once you're back. I don't want to draw unnecessary attention to myself, especially not right now. I just... need more time. I need to figure out how much the kidnappers want.

Shit, I'm trying. So hard, Naruto. I'm trying to give them more than they want so I can get you back but they're not budging. I feel like I should've gotten you back by now, and I haven't, and I'm going insane.

I can't have you come back broken, Naruto. I can't. Not because of me. Already after your mother, and then your childhood, and everything else that's happened to you, I just... I can't have you come home to me broken. I need to make up for lost time with you, I need to have my son, I need to be able to know that there's still a chance I'll be able to make this up to you.

I can't do that if you're broken. But so far... you look all right in the videos. So far you're fine—mentally, anyway—but I promise you, when you're back, if you need to talk to someone, anyone, I don't care who they are or where they are or how expensive, anything you need, you tell me. And I will be right beside you the whole time, unless you don't want me there.

Naruto, I just want a chance to have you back to prove to you that I never meant to be the horrible father you think I am. I never meant for this to happen to us, I just thought I was doing what you wanted. Don't most teenagers just want money and invisible parents? I'm so sorry, Naruto. When you get back, I'll make this right, I promise.

I know it's not in your power, but I hope you come home soon. I hope that whatever I've done to wrong these people is settled soon, and I have my little boy back.

I love you, kiddo. Please stay safe.

Dad.

Sept. 29.

Okay, dude, seriously, your dad has officially lost it. Like, gone off the deep-end in a really bad and somewhat freakish way. You know what he did last night? I woke up to him petting my hair. Petting my hair, dude! You do not pet a dude's hair unless he's your boyfriend or your son! You just don't do it!

It's freaking me out a little. I spoke to Tsunade about it today and she said I should go home for a while, which is lame, but at the same time, the media keeps seeing a "nurse" leading "you" around the house every now and then so they're getting kind of bored with the story. Though the blond hair is kinda growing on me, I like it. I can pull it off better than you can, now.

But yeah, I'd talk to you about school but I don't go anymore so, you know, I can't. Though momma's starting to get suspicious (she doesn't know about you, I don't know if I've mentioned that or not) so I'm gonna have to head back there soon. I figure I've done my part here for now, so I can go home, go to school, and then if your dad needs me again, I can always dye my hair again and come back.

I keep getting calls and texts from Shino and Kank, though, so I really need to get back to school before people figure out what's up. I don't want the cops involved. As much of a dick as your dad can be, I agree with him. Cops fuck shit up, so I'd much rather have you come back without the police being involved.

Speaking of which, do you even know when you're coming back? Obviously you can't tell me but I kind of hope you at least know. So that you can like, I don't know, count down the days on the wall like those old movies. If you don't know, that's pretty cold. I mean, it's not like you can escape, or you would've already, right?

Still, hope you're being treated a bit better. Though I'm glad the last video was kind of all right. Just you stripping, nothing I haven't seen before while you've been hammered. Shit, should I be talking about underage drinking? Well, then again, these guys are kidnappers so what the fuck are they gonna do, report us?

Damn, I feel like I have no life right now. Did you know my life pretty much revolved around our friendship? Because I didn't until this happened. We have to go to the same university dude or else I'm gonna like... go into withdrawal or something. And then we'll have to be neighbours! Because I'll die without you or something.

Dude, I sound like I'm confessing my love to you, I feel like a retard. I don't love you. Well, I mean, I do, but not in that way. But whatever. Speaking of love, though, I asked Hinata to the Halloween dance the other day, back before I knew you were kidnapped. You know, cute little shy thing in our English class? She said yes, which would have been more amazing if her cousin hadn't tried to kick the crap out of me after asking her.

Did I tell you this already? I feel like I should photocopy my letters or something, I can't remember what I have and haven't told you. But yeah, I hope you're back in time for the dance. I know you don't wanna go, but you should anyway, just for the experience, okay?

And you better not be sitting there being all "oh, woe is me, why is he talking as if I'm gonna get out of here?" or some dumb shit like that, or I'll hunt your ass down and kick it so hard, you'll feel it until graduation! You'll get out, and I'll be waiting right here to punch you in the face when you get home.

Make sure that mouth of yours stays in check, like I said before. Take care, man.

Kiba.

September 29th.

Hello, Naruto.

I'm sorry if these letters lack in activities, but sadly there isn't much happening here. Other than Kiba pretending to be you and your dad falling apart, not much is really happening.

I was told your back's been healing up. Kiba told me about the previous video, and how your back looked better, though I double-checked with Minato since he actually saw what it looked like beforehand. He said it's looking good, as well, but worries it will scar.

I really hope it doesn't scar, Naruto. I know you won't care outwardly, but I know the scarring on your face makes you uncomfortable and insecure, and I don't want you to have more of them, even if they're on your back.

Sorry, I shouldn't be talking about this. I'm just having a hard time and... This is making me feel like you're five years old all over again. Like I've left to tend to Jiraiya and have called and sent you little notes, only to come back to find out what had happened during my absence. I hate not knowing, but I can't stand to find out at the same time.

It upsets me, because I used to be a strong woman. I still am, really, but not when it comes to you. Figures a brat like you would break down all my defences and turn me into a whimpering pile of flesh.

Not that I've been whimpering, but that's beside the point. Either way, be safe, and I'm sorry I have nothing to report, but I promise once I have anything, you'll be the first to know.

Love you, brat. Be safe.

Tsunade.

Sept. 29.

Hey kiddo,

I hope you don't mind I call you that. It's probably going to be what I call you once you get home. Not because I don't want to call you by your name but just because you are my kiddo, and it's time I started remembering that. Not to say it's a reminder, but just a kind of way to show you I know and I care.

That's not how I was planning on starting this note to you. Actually, none of my notes have started out as planned, or even ended as planned. I just keep struggling to find what I want to say to you, and nothing ever feels good enough. It's just... hard.

Kiba went home an hour ago. We dyed his hair back. Tsunade thought it would be best. For the moment, she's right. The media's laid off a bit, and Tsume is getting suspicious and grumpy with me for stealing her son. Best to just send him home for now and call him back if we need him.

I'm hoping we won't need him, though. Hopefully this will all be over quickly. I keep adding more money, even though the kidnapper told me it wouldn't make a difference. I'm hoping he'll change his mind. Never know, right?

But overall... This is... I'm falling apart right now. I know you don't believe me, but I really am, Naruto. I need you to come back. Please just don't be disrespectful and just try and stay on their good side so that you can come back to me, all right?

I know I don't deserve anything from you. I know I don't, because I've been a shitty father, but I love you, and I care about you, and I just can't say it enough to make up for the years where I didn't show it. I'm so sorry, please stay safe so that I can make it up to you.

I hope I see you soon, kiddo. I love you.

Dad.

Oct. 2.

Dude, so, your dad's an ass. He won't let me see the last video, what the fuck happened in it? Seriously, was it that bad? He won't even tell Tsunade about it, and keeps acting like it's more horrible than anything else we've already seen.

What did they do, like, peel your skin off layer by layer? And if not, don't get any ideas, kidnappers, I'll kill you. But still, I don't get what could be so fucking bad. But whatever, I'll probably sneak in today and find out, provided I can make it into the house without getting caught. Though truthfully, your dad's office is starting to scare me. There's too much... you. Seriously.

I'm back at school now. Nothing exciting happening, except I got detention yesterday for punching Baki in the face. Yeah, I know, ballsy, right? I just overheard him talking to Anko about you, and how it would be easier on the world if you didn't make it through your illness so that your dad's company would die with you.

Dude, seriously? A teacher does not say that to another teacher within earshot of said "sick person's" best friend, all right? I almost got expelled, but momma came and did her usual scary as fuck mother act and I ended up with a detention. They couldn't even suspend me with momma's scariness, isn't that crazy?

I swear, the chick I marry is gonna suffer really bad. She better love me a lot, or else she won't be able to handle my mother. But anyway, yeah, I got detention protecting your stupid ass. So I better get a huge thanks when you get back.

I'm thinking you and me, Hawaii, an entire month. Just us, the babes, and a nice five-star hotel. Your treat, since I did you a favour. And also cause momma cut me off as punishment for almost getting expelled. I'm broke until summer. But I figure if we go for Christmas break, that's a good plan, right?

But yeah, come back soon so you can strut your aliveness in Baki's face, the motherfucker. I wanted him fired, but they wouldn't do it, because everyone's entitled their opinion. Still, though, are you kidding me? I'm glad I don't have the guy this year because he'd fail me outta spite. And I wouldn't deserve it! I was protecting my best friend!

Anyway, enough about me. Not that I can ask about you but just... I'm done. Stay cool, be safe, come home, all that usual shit I say that has absolutely no meaning since you're probably not reading these, and I'll talk to you soon.

Kiba.

October 2nd.

Hello Naruto,

This will probably be too much information for you, but two days ago, I finally convinced your father to shower. You don't want to know what he smelled like, it was horrendous. I don't think he's showered since finding out you were kidnapped, so suffice it to say, being anywhere near him was difficult.

But I managed to get him to shower, and now he's almost his old self. Well, appearance-wise, anyway. I know he has a banquet to go to in a few days, one he absolutely cannot miss as it has to do with you—it's a fund-raiser of sorts for you to get well soon—and if he doesn't go, it will look bad. Especially since people might start asking questions as to why he didn't come.

Though really, he's leaning towards pretending your condition worsened and he can't go, which would work, actually. I'm just concerned that people will get suspicious since, after all, no one's actually seen you since you got sick. And we're still not sure what to tell them you have. For the moment, we're pulling the "the doctors aren't sure" card but that can only last so long.

I'm hoping things will work out relatively quickly and we'll get you home and we can stop this charade. I don't know if your father will admit that you were kidnapped, though, I think he might sit down and talk to you about it, and see how you feel. It is, after all, you who will be most affected by it. Though I suppose being sick and healed will gain as much attention but... Well, it's something you can discuss with your father.

I hope you're still doing well, and take care of yourself, brat. I want you healthy and lively when you get back, just the way I like you!

Love you, brat.

Tsunade.

Oct. 2.

Hey kiddo.

I don't know what to say anymore. I don't know how much more I can apologize. I know it doesn't mean anything, I know you have absolutely no control over when you'll get to return home, but I just feel the need to continuously tell you I'm sorry in hopes that if you get to read this, you'll realize I truly mean it.

The last video I got was concerning. Not because of what you did, but because I'm worried about what these men are doing to you in terms of their own pleasure. I don't like seeing you forced into a situation like that, especially considering... well, I know you know what I mean, and I'm just... I'm so sorry this happened, Naruto. I will never, ever be able to say that enough, and once you're back, things will change.

Things will be however you want. I will be a better father to you, Naruto, I promise. I promise! When you grow up, you'll look back on this and realize that once you got back, they were the best years of your life with your old man.

I will earn the love I always assumed I was guaranteed. I know now life doesn't work that way and I promise I will never buy you off again. I will always take your feelings into consideration.

I love you, kiddo. I love you so much.

Dad.

Oct. 5

Hey dude,

So I have no idea what happened, but whatever happened, I hope you're okay. Tsunade fucking broke the disc from the last drop into like, powder fine fucking pieces to ensure I wouldn't see it, which just makes me feel inclined to believe it was bad. Really bad. Especially when your dad flipped at seeing me sitting at his desk when he got downstairs. He was worried I'd seen it and practically killed me with the hug he gave me for my supposed trauma.

Whatever happened... Fuck dude, I'm sorry, and I hope you're okay. I hope this is over soon. I hope those assholes who have you get caught. This isn't right, doing these things to you. You've never done anything to them, and I'm just... Fuck, I'm so mad, dude. I'm so pissed off I can't even stand it.

And I have no one. I can't talk to anyone about this because I'm not allowed to tell anyone. The only people I really talk to are Tsunade and your dad. Honestly, your dad's such a mess it's hard to even get a word in without feeling like shit, and Tsunade's... Well, she's better at hiding it, but I know it hurts her, too. She just insults me and pushes me around in an attempt at normality.

Oh hey, happier topic before I turn into a girl and start blubbering at you, did I tell you I asked Hinata to go to the Halloween dance and she said yes? I can't remember what I have and haven't told you. I keep meaning to photocopy these letters so I have records of them, but I always forget, and I figure you're bored enough to appreciate repetition, right?

Nothing else really to report. I hate not having you around to hang with. I'm gonna need to be you again, too. Your dad said that he's been getting heat from work about you, with people wanting to come and visit, and some actually showing up. So he wants me to lie in your bed and pretend to be dying. Gonna have to change my hair again, which sucks. Dye is really itchy, dude. I've never dyed my hair for anyone, so you should feel special I've been doing it for your sorry ass.

Yeah... Fuck dude, I hope you been keeping that mouth of yours shut. Fuck, I wanna know what that last video was.

How worried should I be dude?

God, fuck, please just shut up and come home safe.

Kiba.

October 5th.

Naruto,

I hope you're not finding these letters tiresome. If you're getting them at all, I suppose. Even if you're not, it makes me feel better to be writing them. I just pretend you're at Kiba's summer home or something, and it makes it easier.

It's getting hard to even call you brat, now. Because I'm too worried about you. I'm going to pummel you to death through Kiba when you get home for scaring me like this. I'm too old for this! As you often remind me, I am an old hag, and therefore my heart is not as strong as it used to be and you're really stretching me thin.

But I'll manage. Somehow. I at least don't watch the videos, and from what I understand, this is a good thing. The last one had your father throwing up. He really didn't look too good, and I'm actually concerned about his mental state. And yours. I'm so worried that when you come home you'll both be so broken that you'll never recover.

You're a strong kid, Naruto. Whatever they're doing, I hope to God you're able to stay strong. I hope that when you come home, you're still you. Please still be you when you come home. I can't bear to lose two of you.

Love you, brat.

Tsunade.

Oct. 5.

I don't know who you people are, but if I ever find you... I can't believe what you did to my son. Naruto, I am so, so sorry for what happened. I just... I wish it was me. I wish to God it was me, and I'm so sorry, and I don't know how to fix it! I don't! I've tried everything I can think of!

Please, just stop hurting my son. Please. I've told you I'll do whatever you want, please just leave him alone. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry!

Naruto, I know there's no way for me to make this up to you, but whatever happens, please don't let them break you. Please, I don't think I could handle that. I know that's selfish of me to say but I need you to not be broken so that I can be the dad you always wanted. I can't do that if you're not you. Please just hold on a little longer. Just a little longer. I'm working on it, I'm trying, I really am! I'm so sorry!

Please hold on! I love you so much, kiddo! So much!

Dad.

Oct. 8.

Hey dude,

Me again. As per usual. Shit, I really hope you're getting these, otherwise it's like a waste of time or something. I don't know. Probably not, but like... I don't know. I guess I'm feeling a little disheartened, at this point. Especially after spending the day with your dad. The whole office thing went off great, no one suspected a thing, and then all of a sudden, your dad retreats to his study, and I went to check on him, and he was like... this sobbing mess in the corner.

It was... scary. I think you're holding up better than he is, at this point. If the kidnappers want him to suffer, they're succeeding. I honestly think he's gonna snap for good any day now if you don't get returned. Seriously, kidnapper people, I think you've done enough.

You have a shit ton of money, and like... Naruto's never done anything to anyone. Can you please just let him go now? Please? Before his dad actually snaps. Because it's not easy to watch, and it's actually making me even more anxious. I don't wanna break down, too.

Seriously, it's been almost a month. Just barely shy of a month. Just give him back.

Kiba.

October 8th.

Naruto,

Please don't take this the wrong way, and I'm not going to actually say much because, well, others are reading, but I saw the last video, and I just want to say I'm proud of you. That might sound weird, but I really am. I was both elated and disgusted, and I know you know why for both. But you've really... you're a strong kid, brat. I'm really proud of you, and you've kind of renewed my hope that everything's going to be okay.

I can't wait to see you. I miss you, so, so much.

Love you, brat.

Tsunade.

Oct. 8.

I can't do this anymore. I can't, I just... Please. I know you hate me, I know you want money, I know you're punishing me, but please, just... I can't do this anymore. I need him back. Please. I'm begging you. Any amount, whatever you want, anything you need, please, just tell me, and give him back. I can't take this anymore, I need him. I need him back, I'll do anything, give you anything, anything! Please! Just give me my son back! Please! Give him back! Give me back my son! Please, I can't take this anymore. I can't take knowing I've been a horrible father and I've missed out on so much, please don't take him from me. I need him back, give him back, please. Please! I will give you my entire company, I will give you anything you ask of me, just give me back my son!

Oct. 11.

Hey dude.

So... yeah I have nothing really to say except to talk about your dad's freakout the other day. I know I mentioned it at least but... yeah. Tsunade and I went to do the drop for you, because he just... lost it. And when he woke up after having calmed down and saw the time, dude, I seriously thought he was going to die. He was...

I know you hate him, Naruto. Trust me, I know he's been a shitty dad, I've even bitched him out about it, but like... You should have seen him. It was actually a little scary. Kind of reminds me of how close I am to losing my shit, too. But seriously, I know you hate him, but when you get back, you should give him a chance.

He's really... This is hard for him. It's hard for all of us and... I really hope you come home soon because it's only getting harder. I'm sure it's worse for you but just... I really need you to come home, dude. So make it home.

Kiba.

October 11th.

Hey brat,

Still holding up, I hope. Your father and I celebrated your birthday. I'm sorry you weren't here to celebrate it with us, but I promise I'll get you another cake when you're back. I know you don't like store-bought cakes, usually, but I got this one from that place you really like, and it doesn't seem fair not to get you another one. I know you'd have enjoyed it.

I hope you got to celebrate it, as well. Somehow. Maybe they gave you an entire day of not coming to harass you. I hope so. I really was hoping you'd be home for your birthday, but we'll just have to celebrate it again when you get back, I suppose.

I really don't know what else to talk to you about. I feel like these letters have become random updates of how life is here and me constantly expressing how much I miss being able to wake you up in the morning with idle threats.

I really do miss you, brat. Be safe, and I love you.

Tsunade.

Oct. 11.

Hey kiddo,

Happy birthday. I know it's a day late, but considering the circumstances, I'm hoping you'll forgive me. Especially since this time, I had no desire to be missing it, I wasn't given a choice. At least I have no excuses for the previous times, I was just a shitty father, and nothing can ever make up for that.

But this time, I was really hoping you would be home for it. I was trying to avoid thinking about when your birthday was, so I wouldn't be reminded of the fact that you may not be here for it. But then I walked into the kitchen and saw your cake. It was kind of a reminder that was too hard to ignore. Didn't have a choice.

Tsunade and I ate some. It was good, I understand why you wanted that specifically. We'll order another one when you get back. We'll celebrate your return and your birthday all at once.

And I understand how angry you must be. Because it's my fault you didn't get to celebrate it here with Kiba or Tsunade.

Or me.

If you'd even want to celebrate it with me, at this point. I'm just... I'm sorry, Naruto. For everything. For the years of neglect, for what happened when you were younger, for what's happening now, just... I'm so, so sorry, and I hope one day you'll forgive me.

Happy birthday, kiddo, and I love you.

Dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.2K 20
Naruto lost his parents in a car crash. He is suffering from depression and anxiety. He feels trapped with no where to go, but can Sasuke give him a...
72.8K 3.1K 19
All Minato and Shikaku wants to do is raise their sons. All Shikamaru wants to do is protect Naruto from the men in the village. All Naruto wants t...
9.4K 334 24
Naruto is tired of the abuse and name calling and one day he just can't take it anymore
216K 12.9K 75
|| π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ || β€’ 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑲𝑨𝑲𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑰 β€’ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀΙͺα΄‡κœ± ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜α΄€κœ±α΄› ᴀʀᴇ α΄€ Κ™Ιͺα΄›α΄›α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄‘α΄‡α΄‡α΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’. α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ΙͺɴꜱΙͺᴅᴇ ʜΙͺᴍ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄€ κœ±α΄‡α΄„α΄Ι΄α΄… Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›. Ιͺα΄› α΄‘...