Story of another us // Calum...

By proseccoproblems

'An epilogue before we're done, A sequel to what we've begun' *** "Don't marry him" Calum said taking Emily's... More

Four years.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue
OURS

23

6.7K 136 51
By proseccoproblems

Holly opened the door to Emily's apartment. It was dark and it kinda smelt but who was she to judge. 

"Em?" Holly called out as she made her way through the dark apartment before she got to Emily's bedroom door and pushed it open. Emily's figure was laying in the bed with blankets surrounding her. Holly walked over to the curtains and pulled them back earning a groaned from Emily. "Well at least you're alive" Holly commented before sitting on the bed. Emily just glared at her. 

"Why are you here?" Emily asked making Holly chuckle a little. 

"Michael told me" Holly stated making Emily roll her eyes at Holly. 

"Of course Michael told you" Emily muttered making Holly snigger at her. 

"So what are you going to do about it?" Holly asked making Emily frown a little and look at Holly with sadness in her eyes. 

"I don't know" Emily said making Holly sigh. 

"Well I have a plan" Holly said making Emily raise an eyebrow at her. "We're going to LA" 

"No" Emily said automatically. 

"Why not?" Holly asked getting into bed with Emily who moved over to make space for her. 

"Because then he wins" Emily said like a child would. Holly raise an eyebrow at her. 

"Right but right now you're both losing" Holly stated making Emily roll her eyes. "Do you want some ice cream?" 

"Ice cream doesn't fix everything Hols" Emily said snuggling into the covers. 

"Yeah and neither does laying in bed all day" Holly commented pulling out a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream and two spoons out of her bag. 

"You actually brought me ice cream?" Emily asked her eyes lighting up at the sight of her favorite flavor to ever exist. Holly nodded and handed her a spoon before opening the fresh tub of ice cream. They two girls sat in a comfortable silence as they ate the ice cream. "I compared him to Rob" Emily suddenly said making Holly look at her. 

"What did you say?" Holly questioned quietly as she scooped up some ice cream and sucked on it before placing it in her mouth. 

"That I broke off an engagement for him and that Rob wouldn't leave or something I don't even know" Emily sighed starring up at the ceiling. 

"It was a heat of the moment thing" Holly said with a shrug looking at Emily, noticing that she had really dark circles under her eyes. "Have you even slept?" 

"No" Emily said turning to look at Holly "I couldn't" 

"Em you have to go to LA" Holly said her eyes softening at her a little. "Or you're going to be miserable forever and I can't deal with that" 

"But what if he doesn't want me?" Emily asked 

"This is Calum we're talking about right? He wanted after four years I'm pretty sure he'd going to want you in two days" Holly comment 

"I'm just not sure that I can spend me whole life arguing with him" Emily said sadly Holly nodded a little before she placed her spoon down in the tub and turned to Emily. 

"Would you rather spend it arguing with someone else?" Holly asked making Emily look at her and sit up pulling her knees towards her chest. "You guys fight and bicker over the stupidest things and you're both stupidly stubborn but you'll get through everything and come out a stronger couple every time" 

"I need to go somewhere" Emily said pulling the covers back and sliding out of bed. Holly frowned a little. 

"Do you want me to book tickets?" Holly asked as Emily pulled on some dirty leggings and a coat over the t shirt she was wearing. Emily looked over at Holly. 

"I'll get back to you in like an hour. You can stay here if you want" Emily said grabbing her car keys and slipping on some boots before she headed towards her front door. 

Emily walked along a gravel path before she walked across grass, and technically dead bodies before. Yes she was in a grave yard. Emily frowned when she saw a figure sitting opposite her mothers headstone. Emily slowly approached the figure before releasing it was Tommy. 

"Hey" Emily said quietly sitting down next to him. Tommy looked over at her and mumbled a 'hi'. "What are you doing here?" 

"Thinking" Tommy replied making Emily nod and look at the headstone. "You?" 

"The same I guess" Emily replied Tommy frowned a little. 

"Why haven't you slept?" Tommy asked knowing his sister to well to know that she definitely hadn't slept recently. 

"Calum left last night" Emily whispered making Tommy look at her with simpathy but she wasn't looking at him. 

"Where did he go?" Tommy asked wrapping his arms around his legs and pulling his legs towards his chest. 

"LA" Emily answered making Tommy nod. 

"Well he does live there" Tommy stated making Emily look over at him emotionless "Why didn't you go?" 

"Because this is where I live" Emily stated getting snappy about the matter. Tommy chuckled a little and looked over at his older sister. 

"Yeah but where is you're home?" Tommy asked making Emily look at him a little taken back. 

"What is that supposed to mean?" Emily asked making Tommy sigh a little because she was so clueless??

"Where do you feel safe and warm and happiest? Your apartment or Calum's embrace?" Tommy asked cringing a little at his words because this was kinda cheesy and a little romantic for him. 

"Why does this matter?" Emily asked "This is where my whole life is" 

"Because where you feel happiest is important" Tommy stated "And you're always saying that being happy is better than anything" 

"It is more important than anything" Emily stated making Tommy nod at her. 

"So why aren't you in LA?" Tommy asked making Emily look away from him. 

"Because I can't pack my life into a box and move across the world" Emily stated making Tommy roll his eyes at her. 

"You couldn't even think of another excuse?" Tommy asked chuckling "Honestly no originality" 

"So you think I should go?" 

"Everyone thinks you should go" Tommy commented "Well everyone that cares" Emily just nodded and remained quiet. "I will personally drag you on to an airplane to get you to LA" 

"Okay okay" Emily sighed running her hand through her hair. 

"Good I'm glad we got that sorted" Tommy smiled before looking back at the headstone. 

"Why are you here anyway?" Emily asked making Tommy go silent. 

"Because I don't know what I'm doing in my life" Tommy answered "Like I don't know if I want to play football for the rest of my life what if I'm good at something else and I'm neglecting it. What if I get bored of football but I threw everything else out the window for it" 

"You can't live your life by what if's. What if's don't matter, they don't change a thing. If you change your mind you change your mind. You can't make a decision with what if's in mind because life is fully of what if's and you'll be indecisive forever" 

"That made so much sense" Tommy said rolling his eyes at Emily who smile and shoved him lightly. 

"You're talented at football and you enjoy it" Emily shrugged "You haven't got that much to lose" 

"I guess I could be a model" Tommy shrugged making Emily raise an eyebrow at him. 

"Yeah and I could fly to the moon" Emily commented making Tommy chuckle before he stood up and Emily followed his actions brushing off her bum. 

"Go to fucking LA Em" Tommy said before he started to walk away from the graves. 

"No promises" Emily mumbled before she followed him back to the car park. "I'll see you soon" Emily called from her car as Tommy got in his. 

"Yeaah" Tommy replied before he got in his car and shut the door. Emily just sighed and got into her car before driving back to her apartment. 

Emily walked in to be face with Holly. "I booked us tickets!" Holly beamed "We leave in five hours" 

"What?!" Emily asked making Holly roll her eyes

"You'll thank me sooner or later" Holly smiled. "

****

Calum sat in a bar in LA. Michael was next to him and Luke was somewhere in the bar. Calum was on about his seventh whiskey. 

"I shouldn't have left" Calum mumbled making Michael roll his eyes at him. That's all he'd be saying for the past hour. 

"This is a great time to tell you I told you so" Michael said sipping on his beer "I told you to tell her ages ago" 

"Maybe I should fly back" Calum said looking at Michael with red eyes, from the alcohol and maybe crying but he'd never admit to that. 

"Yeah and piss off your management" Michael said sarcastically. 

"I don't give a fuck about them" Calum snapped making Michael shake his head a little. 

"Listen, she will come back okay? You guys are far from done" Michael said trying to comfort his best friend. 

"I should call Jennifer" 

"No don't be a fucking idiot. You screwed yourself over and now you don't wanna pay for the consequences. Fucking someone else is not going to get Emily back, it's going to make it worst" Michael saidgettng a little anger at Calum's stupidity.

"I wanna feel better" Calum whined 

"Jennifer is not going to make you feel better" Michael stated rolling his eyes at Calum. "Just trust me. Emily will come back and you guys can do whatever you do" 

"What makes you think that?" Calum asked 

"I just know" Michael shrugged. He knew because Holly had told him that she and Emily were coming to LA. Which he was glad about because depressed Calum was the worst Calum  but also because Holly was coming to LA which was just exciting. Calum downed his drink and cringed at the taste before calling the bartender over and ordering another whiskey. 

__________________________

I put for the first time as a song for this chapter for this chapter because I though it was like them??/ 

Anyway this was kinda a filler but let me know what you think!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.2K 35
Addison Hill is a wealthy and newly independent dancer from Los Angeles. After getting accepted into a prestigious ballet program in London, she move...
506K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2M 49.1K 66
"I'm here right now and I can look you in the eyes and say to you that I desire you, that I want you again, and that I won't rest until you're mine a...
3.4M 104K 60
some people say that the most important things in life cannot be seen or even touched; they are felt with the heart. in that case, ethan didn't feel...