Negative Law Of Attraction

By VasilisaDragomir

**I started this when I was 11. It's in the process of being edited** Avery Collins never knew her older brot... More

Character List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New Book
Austin and Avery
WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS BOOK?
DREAME

Chapter 38

216K 5.3K 1.9K
By VasilisaDragomir

"Dinner!"

"Dinner!"

"Kyle if you don't shut up, I will shut you up myself" Damon said annoyed.

"Dinner!" Kyle tested. Oomph. "Ow!" Kyle complained.

"You idiot Kyle" I muttered to myself.

"Ave are you ready?" Liam knocked on my door shortly after Kyle had his beating.

"Yeah sorry one second" I called back out. I put on my black pumps and grabbed my creme blazer and wallet before opening my door.

"Wow you look pretty" Liam looked me up and down. He didn't look so bad himself. He had on a light blue dress shirt and black straight jeans with all black converses. His hair was messy but cute.

"You're not so bad yourself" I winked and laughed.

"Why thank you" He smirked and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

We rounded the corner and walked down the hallway. I could hear Damon and Kyle still bantering and the rest of the boys talking. They were ready, and I would've been ready earlier if I just did what I always did and got dressed. But, I wanted to do something different and have a shower and put a bit of makeup on.

"Check out my date" Liam said like he was proud of himself. I rolled my eyes and hit his stomach, he didn't even flinch. Stupid muscles.

"Hey there gorgeous" Caleb winked.

"Hey there Caleb" I responded.

"Dinner!" Kyle exclaimed in the same voice he used earlier.

"Can we just get to dinner before Kyle explodes" Gabby said before pausing and thinking about it "Although it wouldn't be that bad" She winked at him.

"I agree" I nodded. Kyle looked at me and pouted. "Not about you exploding! I mean't it about dinner"

"What car or cars are we taking?" Reece asked as he steered the conversation away from Kyle exploding.

"The limo" Gabby said almost immediately. Yes.

"We'll be showing up like celebrities" I said with a goofy smile on my face.

"Will you ever get used to it?" Gabby chuckled.

"Probably not" I grinned. Gabby rolled her eyes in a mock kind of way and gestured for all of us to go outside.

Liam who still had his arm wrapped around me and I walked out first and was greeted by a sleek, black limo with a chauffeur waiting by an open door. He smiled at us and I smiled back. We got into the car and sat in the back row followed by Caleb and Brett who sat next to us. Reece, Liam, Damon and Gabby sat in the front row facing us.

"So what's this place called again?" Brett asked.

"The Forge" Damon answered him. He was dressed in dark blue straight jeans, a white dress shirt and all black vans. All of the boys who were dressed in a similar way, were all looking handsome tonight. Everyday they were breathtaking but tonight -since we all dressed up- they looked amazing.

Not even a minute of silence passed when Gabby's phone started ringing. We all looked at her as she answered it and put it up to her ear. She looked at us with an eyebrow cocked before answering,

"Hey Matt" Gabby smiled. It was unusual smile, it was like this 'Matt' guy was the closest person to her and they understood each other like no one else. Not that Gabby didn't have a genuine smile around us, this once was just different. It sparked my curiosity.

"Matt?" Damon voice grew deeper than usual showing that he didn't like this guy.

"What the f-" Kyle started but I cut him off.

"Hell" I said. "Who's Matt?" I asked but no one answered me, they all just gave death stares in Gabby's direction. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah i'm kinda in the middle of something right now but i'll call you later okay" Gabby chuckled at the death stares she was receiving.

"Oh i'm going to The Forge for dinner" She smirked.

"Alright, bye" She spoke one last time before hanging up and shoving her phone back in her clutch.

"Was that Matt as in Matt, Matt?" Caleb hands fists balled up.

"Yeah" Gabby shrugged carelessly. It looked like she was having fun seeing the boys angry.

When we arrived at The Forge, there was a line of people crowding out the front waiting for the reservation names to be ticked off a list. When they saw our black limo pull up out the front they all looked and had hopeful face's as if they expected famous people to climb out. The chauffeur got out of the limo and opened the door for us. Women clung to their clutches when he opened the door but when we got out they all made disappointed sounds.

Gabby led our group to the front where a person was standing and looking flustered. He looked up at our arrival and was about to protest but Gabby cut him off.

"We're under the name Forza, top of the list" She spoke formally.

The guy looked down at the list and smiled. "Welcome to The Forge, Miss Forza"

Gabby nodded. "Thank you"

We all walked in through the doors after hearing many protests from the people queing out the front. Kyle winked at many while Caleb just gave the a cocky stare. "Nice one Gabby" Reece said when we were seated in the middle of the restaurant.

"I have connections to almost everyone in Florida" Gabby sat next to me.

"Of course" Reece rolled his eyes.

"Jake's going to kill you" Caleb spoke after a long silence. The waiter came around and handed us menu's and we started going through them.

"What? For going to a restaurant?" Gabby asked in a mock tone.

"For talking to Matt" Liam chipped in, not looking like he found amusement in her sentence.

"He's not going to kill me" Gabby shrugged. "He's a big boy now, he'll get over it"

"He like's you!" Damon literally screamed, causing a few people to look over.

"No he doesn't" Gabby said calmly. She was in denial. I could see the tension between Jake and Gabby, but they just won't admit their feelings.

"You can't get all mushy with Matt, when you clearly have feelings for Jake and he clearly has feelings for you" Kyle hit his fist against the table. He was actually quite annoyed, frustrated and angry.

"He doesn't like me! and I don't like him!" Gabby yelled back. "And i'm not getting all mushy with Matt" She clenched her teeth.

This was the exact moment when I decided to stay out of the conversation and just watch them like a tennis game. The heat of frustration that was circling this table was a bit freaky. Brett and I gave each other confused looks, since we both didn't know Matt.

"Hi, are you ready to order?" A guy around his mid 30's came around to serve us.

We hadn't even discussed what we were getting or if we were-

"Yes" Reece said. Okay then.

The boys announced their order, then Gabby did, then I did. We then ordered our drinks which was another coke from me and of course the rest had corona's. Yeah in a week and a few days i'll be able to drink alcohol. Not that I drink vodka cruisers or anything.

Just as the waiter left -after collecting our menus- a guy with dark brown hair and blue eyes walked up to the table next to us that was empty and leaned on it while facing us. He was attractive. Then a girl appeared behind him.

"Hey guys" He smiled. Woah, damn. Woah, damn? what?

"Hey" The girl smiled as well.

"Oh hey Matt and Charlotte" Gabby stood up and hugged him. Oh, this was Matt, but who was Charlotte? He hugged her back and when they parted she hugged Charlotte, she then stood next to them and didn't sit back down. It was a polite gesture.

"Matt" Reece said stiffly and nodded. "Charlotte" He then put on a smile, a genuine one.

"Hey Charlotte" Liam smiled too but his was big and too happy. Until he looked back at Matt which made his smile drop.

"Hello" Brett gave a polite nod.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Jeez guys, can you be any ruder?" Gabby narrowed her eyes at Caleb, Damon, Reece, Liam and Kyle.

"If it's to Matt then yes we can" Caleb looked up.

"Woah, I really don't want to start another fight" Matt held his hands up in a surrendering way.

Another fight?

"Then leave" Damon clenched his teeth like Gabby had earlier.

"No, he's doesn't have to leave" Gabby shook her head. "You guys need to grow up"

"He's put himself in this position" Reece said.

"In what position?!" Gabby exclaimed. "He's my best friend for christ's sake"

"That's such bull Gabby, it seems like he's becoming more than a friend" Reece answered again.

"So what if he is?" Gabby asked. Matt was just looking between Gabby and the boys looking like he really didn't want a fight.

"Jake. Like's. You" Damon stood up so fast he knocked his chair over. Several people looked over this time. Charlotte flinched.

"We've been friends since year 7, the only thing between us is friendship"

"Ask Avery, even she see's it" Kyle looked over at me.

"Please don't drag me into this" I shook my head.

"Just answer the question" Reece pried.

"Yes I see it" I said quietly but they all heard me.

"It's pretty obvious, when we've also been friends with you since year 7" Caleb tensed up.

"And Avery is Jake's sister" Kyle added.

"There's nothing going on between Gabby and I" Matt shook his head as he finally joined the fight.

"Shut up Matt" The boys said simultaneously. Oh god, this was going to be a long night.

Our food came and everyone went quite. The waiters set our plates in front of us then others came to pass out our drinks. The smell of my meal reminded me of how hungry I was.

"What's going on?" Austin- wait what? Austin?

My head flicked to where he was standing, which by the way was behind Liam, who by the way was sitting next to me. I could smell his cologne that I had grown use to but this wasn't the type to think about his cologne.

"What are you doing here?" I blurted out.

Austin looked at me and in his eyes flickered pain but it was gone as fast as it arrived. "Came here to collect something off a friend, then I saw you guys fighting" His voice, I swear I melted then and there.

"Avery" Kyle caught my attention with a warning voice.

"It's nothing Austin you can leave" Gabby turned to look at him.

"Alright" Austin said after raising his hands. "Just making sure everything was cool"

"It's anything but 'cool' here" Brett finally spoke but only caused the conversation to keep rolling.

"What's the matter?" Austin asked sounding somewhat concerned. I sat very rigid in my seat, I was literally to afraid to move. Liam looked at my unease and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Matt's the matter" Caleb nodded his head towards Matt. I internally laughed at how funny it sounded.

"Right" Austin said slowly. "I'm Austin" He leaned over and stuck a hand out. Matt shook his hand and when they let go gave an awkward smile. "And I think your girlfriend and yourself should leave" He said politely.

"She's not my girlfriend" Matt then glanced at Gabby. "But I think leaving is a good idea" He turned and left. Charlotte lingered obviously hesitant in leaving.

"Join us" Liam smiled up at her again.

Charlotte smiled back at him and nodded. "I think I will" Oh. I see. They have some love bug. How cute.

No one said anything so she pulled the chair from the empty table over next to Liam and sat down. "Hi you're Avery right?" She asked as she leaned around Liam.

"Yeah" I nodded. "And you're Charlotte?" I asked. Yeah well no way, note the sarcasm.

"Yup" She said, popping the 'P'. "Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" I smiled.

"He's nothing but trouble" Kyle shook his head.

Gabby rolled her eyes. "You lot started that, but the trouble isn't over yet" She then looked at Austin who just stood there. I looked at him and he looked over at me too.

"What are you doing for your birthday" He asked. It was then I noticed he was holding something in one hand. I tried figuring out what it was, but I couldn't.

"I'm not sure yet" I shrugged.

"Oh okay, and i'm sorry for what I said yesterday" He was apologising for saying we could be together once this was all over?

"There's nothing to be sorry about" I shook my head. Gabby looked at me curiously but the boys jumped to conclusions and looked angry again. I looked at everyone and noticed that our food had barely been touched after all this time, I was a bit surprised considering the fact that I was hungry. But, this night hadn't gone too well.

"I only realised when you left that it would hurt you"

"It's okay, really" Not.

"Okay, Austin you can leave now" Reece said as he was clearly growing impatient.

Austin sent him a dirty look before looking back at me. "I don't believe you" He moved his hand and I saw what was in his pocket. I tried my hardest not to react to what I saw.

"I need to talk to you later, but I think it's best you leave now" I nodded.

"You're not going to talk to him ever again Avery" Damon cut in but I ignored him.

"Okay, meet me at my garage tomorrow at 11 and we'll talk" Austin seemed to of ignored Damon too.

"You're not going near her again either" Caleb put a lot of venom in his voice.

"Caleb. I want to talk to Austin tomorrow and if I want to, i'm going to" I looked at Caleb. "Reece and Kyle can come with me if you're so worried"

"It's all settled then" Austin smirked at the boys. "See you soon Avery" He announced before walking away but when he turned he gave me a full view of what he was holding and what he had in his pocket. I kept looking as he walked off and saw he stopped at a table with an unknown person. Austin dropped the bag he was holding in a backpack next to the unknown person before picking it up and walking away. I wasn't stupid I knew what I saw.

Cigarettes and cocaine

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/embrace_passion/Book%20Covers/Posterq_zpsdf695dcf.jpg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454 76 42
Eric is in a gang that doesn't allow good girls or you get kicked out. The thing is he works at a resturant and this girl and her family comes in one...
6.2M 146K 39
Rose Addams was born to be a fighter. She grew up to become the strongest boxer. But after the death of her father she gives it all up. All her tim...
1M 23.5K 42
Xena deli is california's badass She causes havoc everywhere She's a party animal but what happens when one day she's gets kicked out of her 23rd s...
629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...