Unexpected Love

By TalulaMendez

Cristiano Ronaldo and Dr Catalina Hernandez collide in an unexpected way. The worldwind romance is expected t... More

Unexpected Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - The Engagement
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - The Birth
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - The Wedding Part 1
Chapter 53 - The Wedding Part 2
Chapter 54 - The Wedding Part 3
Chapter 55 - The Wedding Part 4
Chapter 56 - The Wedding Part 5
Chapter 57 - The Reception
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Snippet (The Honeymoon)

Chapter 24

7.9K 125 7
By TalulaMendez

Cristiano.

"Why do you like going out to so many clubs?" I asked Karim.
Sergio and Marcelo were knocking back tequila shots faster than you can breathe. Gareth watched them with amused eyes, sipping slowly on his drink as Marcelo began to sway and smile stupidly.

This club was louder than the last, wilder and it looked even more dangerous.

"I don't know, I guess it occupies my time." He replied, not taking his eye off of Cora who was on the dancefloor with Lina and Daniella.

They laughed and moved around to the beat of the music, looking like sardines on the packed dance floor.

Catalina looked over at me and winked slyly. I smirked back at her, taking in her outfit.

Damn could my fiancee dress or what?

I looked around at the people in here, feeling slighty uneasy at the lack of maturity and security. I did have Vic and his team here but you could never have too much security.

The ones whose tongues were shoved down each others throats. The way some of them were dry humping on the dance floor. The scantily clad women latched onto the fat old men. The others were agressive and shady looking men.

This is almost like a cliché teenage party.

Although I didn't want to ruin the guys fun, I had a bad feeling about being here. Something was just weighing on my heart and it was suffocating me.

"Where did you bring us Karim?" Gareth asked with a nervous laugh, voicing my thoughts.

"My friend was supposed to be here tonight. Would've been better if he was here, then there would've been a hell of a lot more security than ours. Fuck it, I don't feel safe here. 5 more minutes, get the ladies and we're going to crash at my place. Sounds good?" Karim said with a sigh. We all nodded quickly.

Thank god we're on the same page.

Something bad is going to happen.

I heard a loud crash followed by an even louder commotion coming from the direction of the bar. The DJ stopped the music stop and everyone else looked around for the source.

Well there we go.

"What the fuck is going on," A feminine voice called.

"Baby it's not what you think," Another voice answered.

Damn it, that was James.

All of us poked our head out of the booth and saw a crowd gathered around who I could only assume was James and Daniella.

We pushed our way through the throng of party people and found James looking like a deer in headlights backed up to the wall, Daniella who looked on the verge of strangling him and another familiar looking woman who had a sly, conniving look on her face.

"How could it not be what I'm thinking? I find you two with your tongues shoved down each others throat and your hands trying to grab on her flat ass." Daniella screamed again.

I pushed my way closer and stood behind her along with Karim and Marcelo while Sergi looked for the rest of the girls.

"Dani I swear she came onto me," James pleaded in a pained voice, grabbing her hand.

"Yeah right James," Daniella scoffed shrugging him off,"This is pathetic."

"Or your boyfriend just wants a good time because you're not giving it to him?" The blonde woman piped up, a sneer plastered over her face as she fluffed her hair,"You do look at bit worn in the face."

"You bitch!!" Daniella shouted and lunged for her.

Cora appeared out of nowhere and pushed her back into Catalina who held her back tightly.

"My name is Vienna, you whore, don't forget it," Blondie smirked.

Vienna, Vienna, where do I know a Vienna from.....

"Isn't that Mesut's ex that kinda went crazy after he left her for Mandy?" Karim asked quietly.

Oh yeah...it's her. I know I recognized that bleach blonde hair and nose job.

"Yup still crazy as ever," Sergio replied.

"Come on girl, she's not worth it," Catalina whispered in Daniella's ear.

Daniella took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down.

"Oh you have backup now? Can't handle yourself after you came at me like that? Your mama won't let you fight it out by yourself? No problem...I got my girls too." Vienna laughed harshly.

Before I could even blink, three other equally bleached blonde women appeared behind her, taking off their earrings and unstrapping their heels.

I felt my eyes widen in shock at this scene that was slowly turning into a bar fight. Karim stood speechless, hands deep in his pockets and Marcelo looked concerned, whispering to Clarice while James still looked paralyzed out of fright.

Women can be scary.

"Should we stop this?" I asked Karim.

"Dude I don't even know," Karim said looking as totally confused as I felt.

"You got some nerve lady. You should really back off right now," Cora told her, placing a comforting hand on Daniella's shoulder.

Pilar entered the mix, tying up her hair, looking equally angry as Clarice tried to fill her in on what had happened.

Shit this was getting serious as I noticed the numbers were now even.

"Shut up you short ass bitch! Is your man here too? I could holla at him. I'm sure he needs a ride tonight," One of the Vienna's friends said with a laugh.

"Don't call her a bitch." Catalina seethed, stepping foward for the first time, handing Daniella off to Pilar,"Y'all really need to step off right now,"

"What you gonna do about it? I bet you can't back up all of that bark" Vienna smirked,"Probably just a little whoring bitch just like her."

Catalina closed her eyes and breathed in and out slowly, the vein in her neck raised up as she cracked her neck to calm down, her anger that was probably coursing through her right now.

"Shit. Cris you better get her," Karim whispered hurriedly.

She opened her eyes again and they were blazing.

Fuck she's pissed off now.

"Do not start with me because I can fuck up your face right now if you cross me," Catalina said in a dangerously low voice.

"I'd totally like to see that," Vienna replied with a smirk.

She pushed Catalina harshly.

Catalina stumbled at bit, fists balled at her side while trying to keep calm. Vienna pushed and slapped her over and over while she laughed maniacally.

"See you're just a little bitch," Vienna screeched in an obnoxious voice and swung wildly at Catalina.

It all happened in slow motion as the entire club gasped.

"Holy shit," Marcelo breathed from behind me.

Catalina ducked like the pro she was and in a split second cocked her fist back and plunged it onto the woman's jaw. Vienna fell to the ground screaming, clutching her face that was already turning red. She looked up at Catalina, the surprise evident in her eyes and tried to grab her legs but Catalina brought back her foot at an angle and kicked her visciously in the ribs.

The rest of the Vienna's friends tried to gang up on Catalina to stop the onslaught and wrestle her off of Vienna but were stopped by Daniella, Cora and Pilar combined.

It turned into a full out brawl.

Daniella grabbed one of the women by their arm, held onto her hair with her free hand and slammed her to the ground before mounting her and began hitting away. Cora started punching one of the women in the stomach until she was doubled over in pain. Pilar grabbed her victims hair and kicked her in the ribs and the worst part was that she still had her heels on. The other woman tried to trip her up but ended up getting a heel print on her face for her effort.

Women fight dangerously when they are really pissed off.

Vienna took advantage of the distraction and grabbed a hand full of Catalina's hair and slapped her again repeatedly. Catalina pushed her off roughly, wiped Vienna's blood from her cheek, stumbled a bit before spearing her through the bar table and onto the floor, making splinters fly everywhere. She pinned Vienna's arms down to her side with her long legs and began to drive harsh elbows into her face.

Not wanting to get her hands dirty I guess.

"The Police!!!! Everyone get the fuck out now!!! HURRY!!" Someone screamed over the melee.

I snapped out of my shell shocked state as every single person who wasn't fighting as if it was UFC 195 headed for an exit.

I quickly grabbed a flailing Catalina by the waist and pulled her off while she still tried to kick Vienna.

I placed her down after a few seconds, trying to reason with her and get her to calm down.

"Jimena we have to go now," I said in a gentle voice, stroking her hair hurriedly.

She composed herself enough, went over to the bar and somehow managed to drag Daniella off of the woman she was hitting.

"WE NEED TO GO NOW," Karim shouted to me, holding a writhing Cora over his shoulder as if she weighed as much as a feather.

"The back exit," Sergio pointed to the unlocked door.

He dragged Pilar away from her victim, not before she got in a last stamp and headed for there in a flash. We all followed, made it to the parking lot and got into our cars while the sirens got louder from the direction of the main road.

I pressed on the gas of my Range Rover while Catalina sat beside me, quietly seething like at ticking time bomb. I peeled through a rather dark and shady alleyway, willing the car to go as fast as it could go and slowed down when we finally reached another main road with other cars.

Daniella was silent for a while, curled up in the backseat like a sad kitten, finally letting that wave of sadness hit her.

"You okay baby girl?" Catalina asked Daniella softly, turning her body in the passenger seat to face her.

Tears rolled down Dani's face but she nodded slightly, hiccuping while do it.

"Guess I shouldn't have acted that way....but I was immensely pissed off, I wasn't thinking clearly and now we could've been caught on camera...probably ruined our image...and for what?" She sniffed, trying to wipe her tears away.

"You had a right to act that way sweetie, he's your husband. As to the media finding out, to hell with them. It's none of their business." I offered, looking at her through the mirror.

The 1 a.m Madrid lights were bright and the city was still quite alive as people walked about doing their nightly business as per normal.

"This is the third time this has happened you know," Daniella sighed,"He keeps saying he's sorry but here we are again."

"You really need to talk to him Daniella, nip the problem in the bud before it gets uglier," Catalina replied.

"And if not, you always have Catalina, Cora and Pilar to kick ass with you," I joked,"Probably Clarice too if she wasn't so drunk already,"

Catalina playfully slapped my head.

"Ow, geez I'm driving. Do you really want to die tonight?" I asked laughing.

"Talking about Pilar. You saw the way she kicked that girl and her heel didn't break? Thank god for Louboutins." Lina laughed.

"That girl is going to have a permanent shoe print on her face," Daniella laughed.

"I especially like the part where my darling fianceé speared Vienna through that table. Straight wrestling shit went down that moment," I chuckled.

"I thought she was dead," Daniella grinned,"She wasn't ready,"

"Stop you're making me blush," Catalina joked.

"We're supposed to go to Karim's house. You still want to go?" I asked Daniella.

She stared at the passing street lights that illuminated her face, highlighting her sadness before answering.

"No, I want to go home, I need some rest. Time to clear my head." She sighed.

"No problem sweetie," Catalina answered,"We're here for you if you need anything else."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 5.4K 50
A story about a girl meeting and falling in love with a famous soccer player.
277K 6.4K 31
Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro is sick of worrying about her youngest son. ft. Cristiano Ronaldo
266K 2.6K 29
When your married there is a lot of pressure on you. But being married to one of the most famous footballers brings even more pressure. Pressure that...
98.1K 2.1K 32
People can do crazy things to protect the person that they love ft. Cristiano Ronaldo