Heart Of Darkness >> Te...

By writtergirl2

Anna Hale is back and ready for some sort of normalcy in her life, while fighting off whatever comes to the b... More

Preface
Anna Hates High School
Derek Does Not Approve
Anna's Social Life
Uncle Peter And Little Annie Making Bets
The Hunter and The Hunted
Stiles And His Virginal Problems
Barely Breathing
Not Going Down Without A Fight
Twisting The Knife Into An Already Bleeding Heart
Fixing Broken Ties
Better Than A Baseball Bat
Still Breathing
Last Chance to Live
Haunted Thoughts
Epilogue
Blame Peter
Kidnapped Kira
Problem With Black lights
Security System Failure
Missing In Action
Unorthodox Behavior
Author's Note
Nefarious Plans
The Trickster Attacks
Bad Plans In Action
Meeting Malia
Guns Out
Illusions In The Mind
Danger Still Lingers
The Return of Cousin Miguel and Margarita
Enemies Turned Friends
Final Battle Calls
Epilogue
NEWS

Anna Throwing Sass

3.5K 108 34
By writtergirl2

Chapter1

It never felt so good to shower, it felt so amazing to have a hot shower and sleep in my own bed and to let all my wounds heal. I slept amazing it was the best sleep I had ever gotten. It was barely 5:30 in the morning, but I knew I had to get up early because I wanted more than anything to go see Stiles and I that's exactly what I planned to do because we both had school. I pulled on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a tan tank top a camouflage cardigan and a pair of black boots that went up to my knees with laces.

I walked downstairs with my black back swung around my shoulder.Someone clears their throat, I whirl around to see my brother standing next to his desk with his arms crossed.

"Hey,D what's up?" I ask while I readjust the shoulder on my bag.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go meet up with Stiles, since I haven't seen him since we were in Mexico for like 3 weeks. Remember? Peter lost his finger that he wants me to reattach later."

He nods. "Yeah he called me and he wants me to actually do it because he realized that giving you a sharp object would be a very bad idea."

"Well yeah." I respond without batting an eye it would be. I would stab him on purpose.

Derek rolls his eyes.

"Go to school, and don't stab anyone while you're there, okay?"

"Fine.No promises you're not gonna be called down for me getting into a fight." I call as I walk to the door, I pull it open.

"I stopped being surprised by it when you were 7 and Peter had to come and pull the girl off of the monkey bars."

The door shuts behind me as he finishes his sentence.

Iran to Stiles'.

+

I walked up the driveway and saw that Sheriff Stilinski was still home.I knocked on the door, he pulled it open. "Hey Anna."

"Hi,Sheriff, Stiles up?"

He nods and opens the door further to let me pass by him on his way out.

"Make sure he gets to school?" I nodded.

He went out to his car started it and pulled away.

I put my bag down on the ground by the door and walked up the stairs.

I opened Stiles door and saw him still fast asleep but the blanket was covering his head. The only reason I knew he was asleep was because I could hear his heartbeat at a resting pace.

I poke him in the area where I thought his head was. "Mmm." Stiles mumbles.

I pull the blanket off of his head. He's still asleep. I facepalm. I sit down on the edge of the bed. I lean down and kiss his forehead.

"Mmm."Stiles mumbles.

I lightly run my fingers through his hair. "Stiles." I say.

I lightly shake his shoulder. "Stiles."

I let out a loud sigh. "Stiles I'm pregnant."

His eyes shot open and he woke up screaming. "Derek don't kill me!"

I cock my head at him. "Really? That's your response to that?"

"Anna?"He asks.

I nod while cocking my head at him.

He holds his hand up in front of his face he then puts it down and launches himself at me pulling me down on top of him.

I laugh. He hugs me as tightly as he can. I wrap my arms around his neck. He buries his head into the crook of my neck.
"I missed you so much." He murmurs into my shoulder.

Hearing that makes me hug him tighter, I was afraid he wouldn't.

+

I laid in bed with him my hand running up and down his shirt clad chest, my head was resting comfortably on his shoulder. Stiles checks his phone.

"A,it's time for me to get going."

"Hmm."I groan. "High school is stupid." I pout.

"Yes it is, now we both should get going."

"Fine,but you owe me back rub for this crap."

"Sure thing sweetie." He kisses me on the cheek.

"You know what I realized?"

"What's that?" Stiles asks as he climbs out of bed and walks over to the bathroom to change.

"I need another nap, so I think I'm playing hooky."

Stiles rolls his eyes. "Whatever you want but I am seeing you later,correct?"

I nod. He walks over to me and reaches down to pick up his back pack. I smirk at him and grab the collar of his shirt.

I pull his lips to mine and bring him into a heated kiss.

His hands find my face and he deepens the kiss. I move my hands to his back and trail up his back to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down on top of me, I break away from the kiss and start kissing down his neck and his weight is pushed more onto me. "A-An-Anna."Stiles breaths. I stop my assault.

"Yes?"

"I would like to continue this, I mean you have no idea, but I do have school and you have a nap to attend to."

He climbs off of me and we both readjust our clothes, he runs his hand through his hair quickly and I kiss his cheek.

"Try not to injure anyone while I'm at school, okay?"

I give Stiles a pointed look. "If I had a nickel every time someone said that to me, I could buy enough candy cars to throw at every person who says it."

"See right there, violent little thing needs to control herself." I roll my eyes. He places his hands on my shoulders and smiles and then pulls me into a hug. I hug him back inhaling his scent.

He kisses my forehead. "I will see you later, now go home and get some sleep."

"I will." I kiss his cheek and follow him out of his house as he walks to his jeep and I start the walk back to the loft.

+

I see Peter's car parked outside next to Derek's and I'm half tempted to key it with my house keys, but for once I decide to play nice.

I walk up and slide the door open and see Derek setting out the supplies needed to stitch Peter's finger back on.

Derek doesn't even turn around when he hears me come in. "I figured you would miss school for this."

"Well duh. I wanted to be the one that holds a needle to Peter's finger and stabs it in."

Peter puts his head in his hands for a moment. "Okay. Derek you do it."

Derek turns around and looks between Peter and I.

"I think she should."

Peter looks like he pales a shade. "Oh perfect."

+

I sit down at the table and thread the needle Derek sterilized. I finish threading the needle and tie my hair back and grab Peter's hand and begin sewing.

"Ow!"Peter howls.

"Sorry."I say flatly with no remorse.

"Don't you have any anesthetic?" Peter asks while looking between Derek and I.

"Yep."Derek and I answer at the same time.

Peter rolls his eyes.

"Are one of you at least going to tell me what I risked life and digit for?" Peter asks slightly annoyed at me stabbing him.

I look up quickly. "Der, you want to do the honors here?"

Derek nods. I finish up and pull the string taught and Peter groans.

"Ah!"

"Grow a set bigger than me will you please." I mock.

Peter glares at me.

"I'll show you." Derek cuts in before Peter can say more.

He reaches for the triskele box that just looking at it makes my stomach knot. I look down and bite my lip. I feel a hand touch my shoulder as Derek sits next to me. I look and see Peter was the one that touched my shoulder. I give him a pointed look and he removes his hand.

Derek opens the box and pours out it's contents.

Five werewolf claws.

Peter picks one up and starts to examine it.

"After the fire, that's all that was left of her." Derek says.

"Talia."Peter answers. I nod.

"I can't decide if that is touching or morbid. I guess the real question is, what do you plan to do with them?"

"Derek has to ask her something." I supply.

"And from what I've heard this is the only way it's possible." I lower my gaze from Derek.

Derek picks up the container and puts it closer to Peter. Peter looks at his finger then the container.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Why do you think I sewed your finger back on?" I ask with a smirk.

+

Derek started slowly putting the claws in the container so they were sitting up right.

"You know, there's always an element of danger to rituals like this I'm not particularly fond of them. Unless they somehow benefit me."Peter drowns on.

I roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I ask my tone hard.

He smiles. "I want to keep them." I look at Derek and then we both look at Peter confused.

"Sentimental value. She was your mother, but she was also my sister."

"Are you serious?" I ask with sarcasm and annoyance dripping from my voice.

"What? Am I not allowed a little bit of sentiment?"

"Not since you've come back from the dead." I snap.

Derek gives Peter a look but gives and passes them closer to Peter but I grab his wrist before he releases his grip.

"I have a better idea," I cut in. "You do this and I won't beat you up for a year." I offer my sass becoming more and more noticeable.

"That's my offer Annie."

I glare at him, but I let go of Derek's wrist and growl at Peter as Derek let's go and smirks.

Derek and I get up and wait for Peter to stick his fingers into the claws.Derek grows impatient after only a minute and forces Peter's hand in.

"No! No! Wait!" Peter pleads but his hand is already shoved in and his eyes glow their steal blue color.

+

Derek sat in a chair his back to Peter. Peter had the claws in his finger sand I leaned against the column watching the events unfold.

"That's not exactly my color." Peter comments. As he walks closer to Derek he says. "This is going be excruciatingly painful."

"Just do it." Derek says.

"Oh, I'm going to. I just wanted you to know we all have our petty revenges." He sticks his claws in Derek's neck.

I wait nervously for it to be over.

Will Derek actually be able to talk to our mother? What would she even look like? What would she say?

Before another thought can cross my mind and I can make another lap with my pacing, Peter is falling back and Derek reaches his head up in taking a large amount of air.

He's drenched in sweat. I walk over to him.

"Did you see her?" I ask.

"What did you ask her? Did she say anything about me?" Peter asks before Derek can respond to me.

The last questions makes me and Derek both send Peter looks.

"Well that doesn't look good." I comment.

+

My phone buzzes a short time after but I am about to unlock it when I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in Derek." I call.

He opens the door and leans against the door frame. "How did you know it was me?"

I cock my head at him. "You have a strong scent, and I wanted to make sure Peter didn't come back after he left. I still can't believe he asked you if Mom said anything about him." I reply while I type on my laptop.

"You know I'm actually surprised you didn't ask anything." He comments.

I raise an eyebrow. "We don't have to do this."

"Do what?" He asks making a confused look.

"Ask me if bringing Mom up so much has brought back some uncomfortable memories. It hasn't I'm fine. No need to get all after school special here." I reply my eyes never leaving the screen of my computer and my hands continue to dance across the keyboard at a rapid pace.

"I can't be concerned about my baby sister?" He asks.

"If you had one, yes. But I am not a baby, if anything I make smarter choices then you." I reply my usual sass coming out easily.

Derek rolls his eyes at me.

"Fair point on both. But a mark of maturity is also being able to talk about something your feeling." I roll my eyes.

"You know I think going down to Mexico with Peter bonded you guys too much you're starting to sound the same."

Derek closes the lid of the computer when my hands stop typing and I move them from the keypad.

"So if you're done being the sass queen you usually are today. You want to know what Mom said or not?"

I look up. "Fine, tell me."

"She said stuff about how our family protected the town and that we should still carry on that and you and me need to stick together. Like we always have."

I nod. "Look Derek, I just don't feel like talking about the good old days right now."

"It's a shame because we had some good times back then. When you still let me call you Annie."

He nods. He stands up and ruffles my hair and then quickly leaves the room.

+

My phone buzzes for the 5th time since Derek walked in. I check and see I have messages from Stiles. I quickly unlock my phone and call him.

"Hey,where have you been I've been texting you all day bad things happening here!"

"Stilinski calm your tits. Now calmly tell me what your problem is."

"I'll explain later just come over."

"Got it Sunshine."

"Hey Derek I'm going to Stiles'!" I call.

"Is his father home?" Derek calls as I walk past him in the livingroom.

"Probably not, he called and wants to have sex so you know I think that's what I'm gonna be doing. Tootles."

"Anna Marie Hale!" He screams after me.

Oops.

+

I walk upstairs Stiles' room. "So what's the big emergency?" As soon as he sees me he turns around marches up to me and pulls me into a kiss, it's rough and passionate. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. He moves me up against the door with his body closing it. He pulls back. "You worried the hell out of me."

"If I get that every time I don't answer my phone you're just giving me reason not to."

"I missed you and I was worried and a little hormonal so that's what happens."

"Okay,but you didn't answer my question what's wrong?"

"I'll show you just let me finish this." I nod.

I lay on my stomach on his bed my head resting on my hands balls of yarn sitting next to me.

"So why are you making a crime board?"

"Because I need to solve this."

"Okay.But what do you need to solve? I mean God I know I'm not Lydia Martin but I can still help."

Stiles turns around and gives me a confused look. "Why would you say that?"
"Nothing. Just a lot on my mind and by what I've gathered from your mass amount of red string. So have you."

"Okay,I'll tell you what's on mine if you tell me what's on your beautiful mind."

"We went to Mexico because we needed our mother's claws to talk to her and Derek was able to, and I don't know just thinking about my family doesn't sit well with me." Stiles moves to sit down next to me on the bed.

"Now that's enough about me and my problems what about you?"

"You sure you don't want to talk about your problem's first?"

"I'd prefer we continue to pretend that I don't have them."

"A, holding stuff in all the time isn't good, you know that."

"I'm here to help you, we can talk about me at another time, okay? Just tell me what you wanted to talk about please."

"Wow you said please." Stiles says sarcasm rich in his voice. I roll my eyes.

"Okay you asked for it." I mutter.

"Asked for wh-" Before he can finish his sentence I shove him off of his bed, he lands with a thud.

"Oops."I mutter.

"Please help me."

I roll my eyes but get up off of his bed and hold out my hand to him.He grabs it and I pull him up and when he stands at his full height he smiles down at me, he cups my face. I close the distance between us and kiss him, He turns it heated, he grips the fabric of my shirt balling it up, I run my fingers through his hair, I pull back.

"You called me for a reason remember?" I breath out.

"I think I forgot." He replies.

"Maybe if you look at the excessive amount of red string on your wall you will remember." I point out.

"Oh right." I roll my eyes but assume my position on his bed laying on my stomach my hands underneath my chin and my ankles crossed behind me.

"So what do the different colored strings me?" I ask as I watch him pin more up.

"Just different stages of the investigation. So green is solved, yellow is to be determined, blue's just pretty." I nod.

"And what does red mean?" I ask noticing that it is the only color on the wall.

"Unsolved."He replies his back to me.

"Uh you only have red on the board there Stiles."
He turns around and gives me a look. "Yes, I'm aware. Thank you."

"Well then." I mutter under my breath. I begin twirling the red string in my hands, I can't help but think about my mother's crimson eyes and the red color Derek once had before he was forced to give it up in order to save me.

I bite my lip as I twirl the string. "I heard you got a detention for pulling a fire alarm today, does the reason have anything to do with the board?"

"How did you hear about that?"

"Lydia. She told me that a guy who was looking for people with glowing eyes was on the loose and you guys were trying to find him."

"Yep,and they still haven't found him which is why I'm glad you're herewith me."

"If I was there I could've helped." I mutter.

Stiles turns around and squats down to my level so we are eye level.

"You okay?"

"I just feel like I abandoned you and something could've happened to you today."

"I don't have glowing eyes A."

"Yeah,but what if the next thing that comes with trouble is looking for humans and the blood they get is yours because I wasn't there?" I argue my voice low I look down at the string in my hands.

"A,we live in the town of the supernatural beacon, but you had to help Derek, and I get that and besides there are 2 other werewolves at that school plus a hunter I think I'm set and if you are there I know I'll be fine, but just because you weren't there today, doesn't mean you will never be, okay?"

"Okay."I reply. He takes the string out of my hand.

"Barrow was there. All right, but if you want we can go search the school right now to make sure there is no danger if that's what you want."

I offer him a sad smile, he smiles back at me.

He uncaps the sharpie in his hand and gets a look of realization on his face.

"A get up. Get up now. We're going to the school." He says in a rush.I don't question him, I just get grab my boots pull them on and follow him out to the jeep.

I am back!!!! Heyguys, it has been so long since I wrote anything in this story that Imissed it so much and I am back to trying to update this and my otherstories regularly, let me know what your favorite part was favorite

Stanna scene

Favorite Peter andAnna scene

Favorite Derek andAnna scene

Favorite overall scene

And what are youlooking forward to the most this season?

Leave it in thecomments

All for now hope youall have a good day/night love you all

comment,vote, follow:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 61 23
Sacrifices, Darachs, Druids, an Alpha pack, the death of two friends, the return of my sister, I've been through so much in just a few weeks. I thoug...
356K 13.5K 46
๐‘๐„๐“๐”๐‘๐ | alyssa hale gอeอtอs อmอoอrอe อtอhอaอn อsอhอe อbอaอrอgอaอiอnอeอd อfอoอr อwอhอeอn อsอhอe rอeอtอuอrอnอs อtอo อbอeอaอcอoอn อhอiอlอlอs...
34.6K 494 8
IN WHICH - new girl Kara Argent and her cousin move to a small town in California named Beacon Hills, unaware of why their parents had decided to mov...
16.3K 399 65
Lucy Moore and her brother move back to their hometown, Beacon Hills. This town holds secrets waiting to be uncovered, and when they do, what will ha...