My Hired Boyfriend (Completed)

By foreverpurple1000

Hazel Reed, a self proclaimed loser by choice, never thought for one second that she would ever hire a boyfri... More

My Hired Boyfriend
Copyright
2. Snowball Nipples and Victorian Women
3. Unicorn Crap and Upchucking the Car
4. Medusing and Hot Tomatoes
5. Serial killers and Wet Willies
6. Lady Desires and Horny Spiders
7. Road Tip Rule #1-Don't Piss Off the Driver
8. I am Beyonce, and I can read a map
9. Drunk Ladies With Twisted Panties and Pillow Lines
10. Toilet Plungings and Promises.
11. Rainfall Releases The Crazies
12. Soap
13. Flour Power and Guilt
14. Stephen McStud Muffin
15. Crappy Crayons
16.Humpty Dumpty and Rosemary
17. Strippers and Cotton Candy
18. Buckle Me In
19. You're Going To Kill Me (full)
20. Oh look, Ellen's in the crab hole.
21. Lyre
22. Hella Scary
23. "Why Is There Poop On Your Face?"
24. Why You No Shimmy Jimmy?
25. Hail the Queen
26.Hairless Like A Baboon's Butt
27. One Drink Too Many
28. Conviction
29. I Need You
30. Flowers and Ex Girlfriends
31. The Big Bad Wolf
32. Coda's POV teaser chapter
33. Bruised and Damaged But Alive
34. Finality
35. Again and Again
36. Frying an Egg
37. "Cordero Is Going to Make Me Lay a Golden Egg or Something"
38. Burnt Waffles
39. Crown Jewels and Splintered Doors
40. Katy Perry Fireworks and Ramen Noodles
41. Burger Kings is Magically Delicious
42.Steamy Windows (Part 1)
42. Steamy Windows (Part 2)
43. Confrontation Style
44. Stronger
45. Frozen
46. Made New
47. Promises
48. Tesore
49. Photograph (Coda's POV)
50. AUTHOR'S NOTE

1. Evil love child of Simon Cowell and Honey Boo Boo

44.8K 1K 317
By foreverpurple1000

A/N-Please give this story a chance, i really want to try this out. i promise you, you won't regret it....i hope.... :) Please vote and comment!

My Hired Boyfriend:

            Taking her by the hand, he cups her face, staring at her like she was the crown jewel of his world.

            His handsome face is outlined by the moonlight and her lips part, staring up at him.

            "I love you," he says truthfully, the words drifting in the air between them. "I loved you the day I first saw you, I love you."

            And with that love confession, he pushes her against the tree, crashing his lips upon her, his fervent emotion evident in his urgent and passionate kiss.

            "Aw this is my favorite part," My best friend Addy sniffs, her 'my' sounding like a screech.

            I cringe, scooting the popcorn bucket closer to me as I stuff a handful in my mouth.

            Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

            I crunch my popcorn furiously, smacking my lips together as I grimace, the Mushy love movie in front of continuing to play.

            "I"-crunch- "love"-crunch- "you," the male actor says, peppering kisses on the girl's jaw.

            I snort.

            "Will you stop munching on that popcorn!!!" Addy screeches, leaping to her feet and grabbing a pillow before Thor slamming it onto my face.

            I have three words for you and it's not ILY. It's- that hurt like a biatch-

            Wait, maybe that's five words.

            Grunting, I flop onto my back, my face feeling sore. Picking up the bits of popcorn around me, I pout.

            "Did you have to bring the popcorn into this?" I whine, popping a kernel in my mouth.

            Shhh, she hisses, giving me the hand.

            Oh no you didn't I think, grabbing her hand and spitting my mish mashed collection of crunch popcorn in her palms.

            Chuckling like the evil love child of Simon Cowell and Honey Boo Boo, I watch as Addy looks curiously at her hand before recognizing what it was.

            Screaming, she flips of my bed, successfully smacking my dresser.

            Did I ever tell you Addy was a professional swimmer/ ninja/ summo wrestler?

            She had the lungs of nemo and was now screaming her head off, making my ears ring and all the windows shatter.

            Okay, so maybe the windows didn't shatter, but you get the point.

            "Hazel?!" My older brother Jeremy bellows, bursting through my door, in his SpongeBob boxers.

            I stare at my brother in horror as Addy chokes on her scream, gaping at my brother.

            "Clothe yourself!" I screech at Jer, lunging for Addy and quickly placing my hand over her eyes.

            Jeremy stares at me in bewilderment. "Why were you screaming?"

            "Why are you only in your boxers?" I retort.

            "Answer the dang question," He bites back.

            "Put your pants back on," I say evenly, glaring at him. You are going down mister.

            "Addy, why was she screaming?" Jeremy asks sweetly, changing tactics.

            That little poop bag-

            "Shewasn'tscreamingiwas," Addy expels, her breathing erratic.

            "What?" Jer asks, confused.

            "She was screaming. Stuff happened and she started screaming, get out you bumbling idiot!" I yell.

            Jeremy glowers at me, studying me for a moment for turning around, only to stop when he sees my TV.

            "That movie sucked," Jer, snorts, glancing at me.

            Addy tries to remove my hand but I hold it firmly in place. I had to shield her innocence.

            "It's the worst," I agree.

            The only thing my brother and I could agree on was how much something sucked and that was a very low accomplishment.

            "You're just a bitter prude who never wants to get married," Jeremy says, rolling his eyes.

            "That was uncalled for," I growl.

            "Just kidding, kid. But seriously, you should find a boyfriend soon before mom gets all celebrity matchmaker on-"

            Grabbing the closest thing to me, I quickly toss it at his head.

            As it flies through the air, I finally get a good look at what it was and to my upmost horror, I realized I had thrown Addy's most precious thing in the entire universe.

            Her triple stuffed Oreos.

            Summersaulting in the air, it smacks Jeremy in the face before collapsing on the ground, the package exploding open.

            Time stops and Addy shoves my hand away, her eyes wide as if she already knew what I did.

            Turning her full-blown look of fury and fire breathing acid on me, I see Jeremy quickly scuttle away from the corner of my eye, as all hell breaks loose.

~*~

            "That'll be 4.07" the cashier lady says, her makeup caked face permanently drawn in to a smile that screamed 'make my day'.

            It was seriously creepy.

            Maybe that's why she was working at Wal-Mart, at ten at night.

            Shuffling through my wallet, I bring out the only money I had in my wallet- four-dollar bills and 5 cents.

            "I don't have the two cents.." I begin tentatively.

            The woman gives me a flat stare, her red stained lips stretched into that creepy smile.

            "Put it back."

            I gape at her. It was two freaking pennies.

            "Listen, I have a best friend who needs this pack right now and if I don't give it to her, she will PMS all over the place and-" I begin, pleading.

            "Donald!" she says, cutting me off as she turns her head, her nasally voice making me cringe. "This girl is harassing me."

            "I'm not harassing you!" I protest but she ignores me.

            Groaning in frustration, I grab the pack of Oreo's prepared to put it back when I run into a firm chest.

            Stumbling back, I grunt in pain, rubbing my head.

            Looking up, I stare up at the man's golden hazel eyes, his disheveled bronze hair glinting under the fluorescent light.

            "Here-" he says smoothly, slipping five cents into my palm.

            I stare at him in complete bewilderment, my lips parting.

            Mother of-

            "Hi there," the cashier lady purr, staring up at the man beside me.

            "Do you want to-" the man begins, slightly uncomfortable as he motions for me to give the lady the change.

            "Oh! Right!" I mumble, blushing as I drop the nickel into the cougar lady's palm.

            "Here," she snaps, shoving the cookies at me, not even looking at me as she bats her eyes at the man.

            Glancing down at his items, he places a can of sardines and baking powder on the counter, sliding it over the woman who had her widest smile on.

            Snapping out of my daze, I shake myself before looking at the man. "Thanks," I mutter.

            "Welcome," he mutters back as I walk away, the automatic doors opening and closing for me.

            Walking quickly through the parking lot, I eye the dark night around me, feeling like someone was going to jump out and scare me.

            Humming a stupid song in my head, I jiggle my keys, trying to open my doors. When it finally opens, I slip into my car, slamming the door shut and placing the keys in ignition.

            I don't start the car though.

            I rest my head on my seat, sighing. I was so tired it wasn't even funny.

            Crazy lady, I think to myself, feeling bitter that she was so rude.

            Maybe that's what my family was thinking I was going to end up being. My entire family- I had a huge family- believed that I was going to end up as an old lady who groomed her cat all day, every day.

            But I wasn't going to...I think.

            I don't even know why they specifically thought that I was going to end up single...

            Maybe it's because you're so sarcastic about everything and when anything remotely romantic comes up you blab your rude mouth, my annoying brain pipes in.

            The brain had a point.

            Addy was a die hard romantic. She wanted the whole package in a guy. Flowers, chocolate, kisses and passion but even though I knew love existed; the love in movies and books didn't exist in real life.

            Why would I waste my time fantasizing over something that didn't exist?

            Look where love got Juliet and Romeo.

            Dead, that's where it got them.

            In Disney's Pocahontas, John smith leaves because he's injured and in the second movie, Pocahontas falls in love with another guys, rejecting John Smith. Yes, true love right there.

            My family was crazy, really. They probably wanted me to get married. It also wasn't exactly helping that my older sister Gwen was getting married in a few months.

          Gwen was perfect. A successful graduate from college with a hot fiancé. Of course my family wanted me to be like her. Wanting me to lose my title of being single was my family's weird way of caring about me.

            Sighing, I shake myself from my thoughts, turning on the ignition.

            Time to go back and face my life, I think sadly to myself.

            As I back out of the parking space a loud thump hits my car and I hit the brakes, my heart stopping. Oh crap, I just ran someone over. If I got married, I would probably run over my husband by accident.

            The black blur that hit my car quickly bounces off my car, wrenching open my car door and flinging himself into my car.

            I stare at him, frozen and terrified as the bronze haired boy sits in my passenger seat, his eyes just as wide as he pants hard.

            Looking out the passenger side window, I see a couple of shady men with hoods over their face running towards my car, holding something in their hands.

            I was going to die, buying Oreos for my PMSing friend.

            "Press the gas!" he yells at me, fastening his seatbelt, tossing his grocery bag in the back seat.

            Snapping out of it, I reverse, pressing the gas so hard we lurch and whiplash as I peel out of the parking lot.

            Now, don't ask me why I was listening to a complete stranger, but I was scared out of my pants. I swear, I just pooped myself a little.

            "Why are they chasing us!" I ask, shaking so hard, the steering wheel was jerking.

            This is why I can't be in a relationship. I was an idiot. Who went to Wal-Mart-already a shady choice- at ten at night?

            I would probably get myself killed if I was in a relationship and then it would be Romeo and Juliet all over again with the poor guys crying over my dead body.

            "Hey! Woman! Focus!" the boy snaps, grabbing the wheel and straightening it, nearly avoiding a tree.

            Making weird noises with my throat that sounds like a wheeze and a choke, I steer the car, going north.

            Where was I going?

            "Where are you going!" the man yells at me.

            I scream.

            Loud and high.

            Slamming my brakes so hard, the man flies forward, his head slamming against my dashboard before flying back. Man was he lucky he was wearing a seatbelt.

            Continuing to scream, I stare at the man, the dark road around me making me panic.

            "Get out!" I screech, pounding my fist allover him.

            "Ow!" he protests, slapping my fist away but I was on a roll.

            "Help!" I scream bloody murder, beating him with my fists.

            Grabbing my wrists, he yanks me hard so fast I nearly fly over the console between us. With his face centimeters from mine, his panting warm breath washing over me, I stop screaming, my eyes wide.

            Continuing to hold my wrist, he stares at me as we both breathe hard.

            "Stop. Screaming," he says, deadly serious.

            I nod, so scared that I hold my breath.

            "I am going to calmly tell you what you need to do to get back home safely but you need to calm yourself," the man says slowly.

            What was this? He gave me a freaking nickel at the store. Was that a universal sign for ' yes, please get me killed tonight'?

            "That's a good girl," he coos when I stay silent, keeping my hyperventilating mess to myself.

            Hold the phone. Was I some dog to him?

            Snapping back to myself, I reel back, ripping my wrists from his hold and slamming a fist into his jaw.

            His head smacks the window.

            That's right mister, my brother is Jeremy Reed and he's taught me the mean right hook. Prepare to meet your maker.

            Lunging out of my car, I fly over to the passenger side, ripping it open and grabbing the strange boy. Heaving, I try and pull him out but he was too heavy.

            "Ow," he groans, rubbing his jaw, not even budging. "what happened to the sweet girls out in the world?"

            "Get out," I demand, pulling hard.

            Pinching his ear- I saw my mother do that Jeremy one time and it seemed to work- I twist hard and the man cringes, yelling in pain before getting out of my car.

            "Are you crazy!' he growls at me, his tall, muscular frame unraveling as he stands. I gulp. Oh crap, he could easily kill me.

            Retracting my right arm, I prepare to punch him and make an escape but in the last second, he catches my fist and throws me against my car, pressing his body against mine, keeping me from moving.

            Before I can scream, a hand covers my mouth and his face lowers to mine.

            "Quiet. Do you want to live?" he asks me.

            I nod slowly.

            "Then listen to me. Those men are out there to kill me and if you don't do what I say, we'll both be dead."

            I guess finding a boyfriend doesn't matter anymore.

            I was serious; this was honestly one of the reasons why I could get a boyfriend.

            "Are you listening?" He asks me, his eyes never leaving mine.

            My heart is pounding and I feel like puking.

            All this was for some stupid Oreos.

             I hope Addy eats them at my funeral.

            See mom, I think to myself, this is why your daughter will never be able to date.

            One, I am an idiot. Two, I was an idiot who made dumb choices and three; I was idiot who was about to die.

            "I'm going to let you go," he warns me, slowly stepping away.

            Please don't, I think. I didn't crave his touch or anything like that but I felt so sick that I needed his support.

            Goodbye life, I think as my vision goes black, my eyes closing.

            For the briefest instant, I feel him catch me before I faint.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6.7K 59
"You want this, flower? You want me to fuck you with my knife while I suck on your cunt?" *** Lily...
91.5K 3.4K 38
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
241K 847 8
(Excerpt, full version coming soon on Galatea) Enemies to lovers, opposites attract, high school romance. It comes as a shock to Hazel Miller when h...
73.6K 1.9K 51
*Completed* No one takes what is the King's, especially his Queen. Being reckless and getting in trouble is kinda Hazel's thing, well that and a bunc...