Siblings (Michael Clifford)

由 Half_a_heart_niall

Michael Clifford has a twin sister. The one and only thing about her is that Michael has gone his entire life... 更多

1- "Molly and Michael Clifford"
2-"Don't dis the clothes, they're comfortable"
3-"Wait, what am I supposed to do now"
4-"nice cover up mum"
5- "Let's get out of here"
6- "Michael is my twin brother"
7-"Ashton do you know where Molly is?"
8-"I'm just holding you up"
9- "you can see my very beautiful face"
10-"let's make a family together"
11-"Have you kidnapped our guitarist"
12- "Happy birthday Michael"
13- "I can feel your judgement seeping into me"
14- "You're an idiot Michael Clifford"
15- "I want pizza"
16- "I'm so sorry I just did that"
17- "Hush Cal let Mikey talk"
18- "That's my sisters car"
20- "family is family even if they aren't your own blood"
21-"M- how's lover boy"
22- "I'm so done for today"
23- "Eye-eye captain"
24- "Don't disrespect the bed"
25-"WELCOME HOME!!!"
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
Epilouge part 3
Epilouge part 4
Epilouge part 5

19- "We cancelled all the rest of them"

4.3K 146 14
由 Half_a_heart_niall

It was now 10pm, more than 12 hours since the accident and in that time more then twice I almost lost her as something caused her heart to stop.

•.          •.          •.           •.       

It then hit me like a tonne of bricks I hadn't even called anyone.

I pulled out my phone and saw that there were dozens of messages from the boys, I had totally blanked on them all coming over tonight.

Mikey where are you? we are here. L

Mikey it's been an hour where are you? A

Why aren't you or Molly answering our texts and phone calls? L

Should we be worried? 😫C

Four hours dude we are really scared please call one of us. C

Please tell us your ok we can't be 5sos without a lil cutie pie with multi coloured hair guy. A

Michael sweetie are you ok? Have you heard from you sister she isn't returning any of my calls? Mum xx

I left Molly's side for only a minute or two to call my mum.

"Michael?"

"Yeah it's me"

"The boys and I are worried sick where have you been all day" I couldn't keep it together. I just let out a sob.

"Michael what happened" I could hear the worry in her voice which made me let out another sob. I covered my face with my hand.

"Molly is hurt bad, like really bad mum. please come quickly" she hung up on me and only 20 minutes later she was running to me hugging me and looking to Molly and tears began to fall from her eyes.

"My sweet baby girl" She took her hand, which I had barley let go of all day.

"Mikey" I looked to the boys who were in the door way with extremely sad eyes.

I walked and we group hugged.

"What happened?"

"A guy ran through a red light and not to mention was going way to fast and hit her car and well here she is" I looked to her broken body.

"Oh Mikey"

"We only just got her again, we can't lose her"

"We won't we just have to believe"

•.           •.            •.            •.   

My mum and I stayed the night not wanting to leave her side, the boys knew after a while they should just go home and I was greatful for there understanding.

The car accident was on news later that night.

•.          •.           •.           •.     

A week later and she is only now showing signs that she is going to be ok, I was going to get my sister I barley new back.

She hadn't opened her eyes but had squeezed our fingers just a little but I noticed it.

Mum and I had decided that we should go get some food, it took quite some time to persuade her into both of us leaving Molly's side but we knew she was only getting better and she wasn't going anywhere, so we didn't have to worry about anything.

We went down to the cafe they had in the hospital and got us both a coffee. We both sat there in silence for a while just looking into space.

"Michael"

"Yeah"

"You know I will forever be sorry"

"Mum, I'm just happy I have her in my life now, and after what has just happened I hope we can stay super close and make it seem like we never missed out on 18 years of each other's lives" she smiled at me.

After we had finished, mum thought it would be a good idea if she went home for a few hours and I agreed she hadn't left Molly's side since it happened.

I went back to Molly's room I took my normal seat next to her and grabbed hold of her hand once again.

I stood to kiss the top of her head, when I leant back from the kiss her eyes were open and looking at my face.

Even though she still had the breathe tube in she couldn't talk I could tell she was happy to see me.

"Hey" I said. she squeezed my hand.

"Just wait a moment I have to go do something" I walk out the room to find a doctor or nurse.

"Doctor my sister, Molly is awake" we both walked back to the room.

"Molly very good to see you awake, I'm guessing your really hating this tube down your throat" she put up her hand up a little showing with her  fingers 'just a little'

"Well I'll just get a nurse and we will get that out for you" she put a thumbs up.

15 minutes later and now she just had the oxygen mask. The doctor had left and now the nurse was just checking her vitals.

"Well Molly you seem in normal range I will be back later to check again"

"Thank you" She said almost inaudible as her throat was hurting her so much.

"Molly you seriously scared the crap out if all of us"

"I'm sorry"

"So not your fault it's that idiot who smashed into your car"

"What happened to other guy?"

"Literally nothing, maybe some scratches and some whiplash but pretty much nothing, you were the one who got the full brunt force of it all"

"I just wanna break his face just so he knows how I feel right now" I started to laugh.

She was trying so hard to show being angry but because her voice was so stained and she still was connect to other devices it didn't look all that scary.

"He has something worse coming for him, going to jail. Apparently he had been wanted for sometime by police"

"Well at least we have one less evil person off the streets"

"But almost with losing you in the process" I tear ran down my face.

"Mikey I'm here right now talking, I may be super banged up but I'm breathing, and I will heal, eventually" she smiled at me.

"I know but it's scary almost loosing you in only a blink of an eye"

"I can see where you are coming from Mikey"

"Yeah, just got you to almost losing you again, it would have destroyed me, just imagine what mum would have been like"

"How is she?"

"Molly she has been an absolute mess over the last few days, the first day was the worst. You had so many machines and all your cuts were new so they looked much worse than what they were. It freaked us all out"

"You sure did Molly" Luke said. the boys had come for a visit.

"Good to see you awake, and on the mend" Ashton commented smiling at us.

"A long time at that, the pain though my whole body is pretty bad" she held her side.

"It'll take time that's for sure" I commented.

"Wait boys aren't you supposed to be on tour right now?" She stated.

"We cancelled all the rest of them"

**********************
Please don't be a silent reader

Vote and comment

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.1K 89 29
Ashton, my twin brother, Calum, my best friend, Michael, one of my closet friends and Luke, the new kid in school. What do they all have in common? A...
5.6K 205 11
Michael Clifford has found the girl of his dreams. The problem is he only knows two things about her: her name and that she sings all of his favorite...
10.5K 201 23
Dani is Luke's sister so what happens when she meets all the guys for the first time?
Feelings 由 Karli

同人小說

567 13 42
Kaydan Hemmings is Luke Hemmings sister. What happens when everyone's feelings get in the way?