Mindless Behavior:Love Hate R...

By ShortLeo

A Highschool In Los Angles, Filled with "Love,Hate, and Revnge". From my "First Love Series". Rayan(Ray) is o... More

Mindless Bhavior:Love Hate Revenge
Prt.2
Pt.3
Prt.4
Prt.5
Prt.6
Prt.7
Prt.8
Prt.9
Continued:Prt 9
Prt.10
Part 11
Part.12
Part.13
Part.14
Part 15
Part.16
Prt.17
Prt.18
Part.20
Part.22
Part 23
Part 24
Finale 25

Part 21

175 7 3
By ShortLeo

"The Next day of school Lolo Ray Jaylen and Diggy Attended drug Day.They waited in the room for hours half the whole day of school to be tested and get their results."

Jaylen:*walks over to ray* I wonder why they call it drug day...and it was like for 6Months.

Ray:*laughs*I wonder that too.

LoLo:*leaning on diggy* Im so tired!

Diggy:yep...me too

Jaylen:*rolls eyes* Ray...can I lean on you? And use your jacket I'm cold.

Ray:-looks at for a while-uhh ok

Jaylen:*stands up*

"Ray walked around Jaylen looking at the ground taking his jacket off.Then he put his jacket on her slowly studying her body some more and smelling her hair."

Ray:*inhead* Nah ray stop, Zonnique wouldn't want me to do this!

Nurse:*walks out office with results

Well since its just you four in here you ALL have Syphlis

"Silence spreader thru the room until Jaylen Let out a laugh looking at Ray and Lolo.Diggy let out a laugh too!"

Nurse:*placing hand on hip* I don't see what's so funny about this...this is serious business ...-looks at clipboard- Now y'all will come back tomorrow for the shot and it take 2weeks to get cured

Ray:-walks out room-

Nurse:what's his problem?

Jaylen:*laughs*

Diggy:-looks at LoLo- Whats the matter?

LoLo:You gave me...Syphlis Diggy...

Diggy:-move arm from around- Nah you can't blame that...shit on me

LoLo:*stands up* yes the fuck i can ....you we're the only Nigga I had sex with

Nurse:-shakes head-

LoLo:Diggy why you did this to me

Diggy:for all I know...you coulda have it to me...

LoLo:No...No...I'm not staying around for this...I can't trust you

Diggy:*shrugs*

LoLo:and Diggy without trust....

Jaylen:*smiles*Theres no relationship...*claps* we heard that.......so many times...that line*stands up* but...girls like you...little girls at that...y'all come right back*gets in LoLo face* you're gonna go back to him...stop fronting...cousin-laughs-

LoLo:look what me...and Diggy got going on...our problems...that's not..yours...so stay your ignorant ass out of it!

Ray:-walks back in-Na LoLo I figured out the whole thing....Zendaya liked Roc so she brought Jaylen in the pic to keep me away from her and zendaya know I been craving sex so she fucking knew Jaylen...was down to fuck...but what she didn't know is that Jaylen had Diseases....so the nights when I denied sex...she went to yo man...Diggy*points* for sex cause Jaylen Stayed horny...so Jaylen and Diggy had sex and she gave it to him but...

LoLo: wait...I don't get why would he want a disease...

Ray:he didn't know till afterwards

LoLo:is this true...

Diggy:-laughs-

Jaylen:-walks over to Diggy-

Ray:so after he found out he had..disease day he wanted to make it seem like you gave it to him...I know he kept trying to force you...

LoLo:*starts crying* yes...*sniffles* he did

Ray:same thing with me...Jaylen kept trying to have unprotected sex...but ill put that condom on but she'll suck it...

Jaylen:best sex you had...c'mon Diggy

Diggy:alright baby...Lolo we thru *smiles- don't call my phone...text it..look at the number...think about texting it...and if you remember it un remember it bitch...

Ray:-pushes Diggy- Nigga that's a good female and you leaving her for trash..

Diggy: Ray you got the wrong one...

Ray:what you gon do...NIGGGA ...shoot me...my nigga I got goons who got goons...you don't want none

Diggy:well my brother Chris...remember...him...he run yo goons and now that he's gone...I run them-pushes ray-

Jaylen:No y'all stop it -smiles- come on baby -throw ray jacket on ground-

"Diggy an Jaylen left the nurse office while Lolo and Ray stayed there thinking about what just happend."

LoLo:*crying* why would Diggy do this to me?

Ray:-goes sit by-

LoLo:I was nothing but a good girl to him besides sex I held him down...

Nurse:-walks back in- Okay....uhmm were did the other two go

Ray:-looks around- I don't know...shit

Nurse:-rolls eyes- okay...I told your parents...

LoLo:-eyes get big- Noo...Nooo

Nurse:-walks by LoLo- and your dad is on the phone now Lolo

LoLo:*sniffles* okay

"Lolo goes and walk in the room while the nurse stays to talk to Ray."

Nurse:Rayan...

Ray:yes...

Nurse:I've been watching you...lately at school ...and you been thru so much with these fast little girls...you treat them right and they diss you...

Ray:-looks away-

Nurse:My sister...would be proud that you treat them right...-smiles-

Ray:what?...sister?

Nurse:-put arm around - yess your mom was my sister ray...but before you was born...me and her got in a major argument and we went separate ways...

Ray:-stares at-

Nurse:yes...it was about Wayne..she had a death threat...to her from a previous relationship and she stressed from it...while she was pregnant and me-points to badge- im a certified nurse...and I told her she don't need to worry about that...stressing will kill the baby...and..your mama rayan she had several miscarriages and when people even put kill and baby in the same sentence around her she'll get very upset...so we got in a bad argument and I wished death upon Wayne...to teach her a lesson and ever since then we haven't talked...she told me..."ill make sure Wayne or my future kids won't know you."

Ray:damn...I don't know what to say-hugs-

Nurse: yess...I feel that The Lord..brought me to this school to nurse for a reason...to see my nephews..

Ray:How you know...we her kids..

Nurse: soo many resemblance in you of her and I seen Wayne pick you up and I followed y'all home...call me a stalker but I wanted I know For sure you were my...nephews and y'all stay in that House my farther built...and she always wanted to name a son of hers Rayan! And you are Rayan...if hurted to find out from the streets that my sister was having another kid and that she was pregnant..it hurted because...I'm her sister...her Family...and I'm hearing from strangers ya know.

Ray:yes...I know...

Nurse:But keep treating these girls right...

Ray:how did you find out she died...

Nurse:-laughs- so many questions

Ray:hell yeah I don't want another fake person in my life....

Nurse:The day before that sweet little zendaya girl died...she'll always come in my office lunch period to talk and one day she Brought Your name up and Said your Mom died..but Nooo I didn't believe it so I went downtown to get my family records and it showed your mom death...a car crash..-starts crying- rayan I just wanted to take them..last words back...I fell to the floor with the records in my hand crying my eyes out..because thru all the foolishness that was Family...My sister...I didn't wanna see her die...or gone...

Ray:-starts crying- Maybe one day...probably tmr...ill take you to her grave...-whipes eyes-

Nurse:-smiles-ill be ready baby

"After a couple if minutes of catching up Lolo walked out the room with a red face and tears rolling off her face."

Nurse:Baby what's wrong...

Lolo:*sniffles after I take the shot tomorrow my Dad is sending me back to Texas...to live with my Uncle...

Nurse:Texas is better then down here baby...not as much violence...and quiet...

LoLo:but out here I finally met my Mom and my step brother prod and Zendayas grave is down here...half of my life is down...here...and I have to let it go...*cries harder* because I wanted to please my boyfriend...

Nurse:-walks up to-Baby I would help you out but...you need a lesson learned...you don't have to...give up your "sweets" to please a guy...if you do he's not the one..for you

LoLo:*sniffles*i know...well okay...ill get going...I got cheerleading practice..

Nurse-hugs- bye baby see you tomorrow at 9am

LoLo:Okay see you later -hugs ray- Bye ray...I wish I met you before Zendaya and Jaylen...

Ray:-laughs-*hugs back* yeah...I'm sooo damn thru with dating the females of your family...-laughs- y'all some crazy motherfuckers...

LoLo:-laughs- Okay bye*walks out doors*

Nurse:well I have to clean up...baby...

Ray:-grabs phone- ill pick you up around 8PM then after that we can get a meal...me you and Wayne

Nurse:-smiles- That...that..would be great baby-hugs-

Ray:okay bye aunt...

Nurse:Bye baby-waves-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 100 22
Love is love no matter how it makes you feel nore makes you look like after the storm. Hey im Marie Gomez and my boyfriend is Princeton from Mindles...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
113K 2.7K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...
426K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...