Stay with Me #Wattys2017

By whiteflags330

The girl is Eliza Kelman, she's a music producer in Los Angeles and takes pride in her job. She loves to part... More

Prolouge//Cover Cred
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Spin Offs

2

56 8 3
By whiteflags330

I woke up the next day with a killer headache. I actually don't really remember anything from yesterday, which sucks. I got up, put on one of my favorite songs "Stay with Me by Sam Smith" and changed into grey skinny jeans and a white sports bra before hearing this.

"Nice sports bra." It was a guy's voice coming from my floor. 

My head quickly turned over to him, I rolled my eyes, "Can't believe I brought home a pig."

"I'm saying you look nice in that, most girls don't," He added leaning up against my wall, "Also, I'm not the one with the messy room."

I didn't say anything, just continued to get dress, a put on a white sweater that has a unicorn on it and a lot of different colors, it also says, "Go to Hell" on it and I put on my camel round toe lace up boots. The guy was still sitting in my bed, with a slight smirk on his face. 

"You know what's funny, this is technically our song. I mean, I barely remember anything from last night, do you?" 

"I don't. And we do not have a song. Because by the time I get home from work, you'll be out of here and we'll never see each other again." I replied with a big sarcastic smile painted on my face. 

He shrugged, "Fair enough." 

I grabbed a pair of black sunglasses and left. I got to the studio, exhausted, pretty sure I was hungover. And would you look at that, there Donnie was in the studio, an hour before Sabrina arrives, wearing dark blue skinny-ish jeans, a standard grey t-shirt, all black converse, a plaid black and red watch, black belt, a silver feather necklace and his signature leather jacket. I walked in and it was just him, drinking coffee, setting up. 

"Hey, sorry I'm late." I said taking a seat next to him. 

"No problem, happy to show your dad that I'm early and miss party girl is an hour late." He smiled teasing me like he always does. 

I rolled my eyes and noticed that there was an extra cup of coffee. I decided not to say anything, but boy did I want some. 

"Oh! I bought you some coffee, just black with sugar."

Thank god! "That's all I need."

"Long night?" He questioned.

I nodded, "But I don't remember any of it, just woke up to some guy in my bed."

"Nice, was he attractive?"

I nodded, "Looked pretty tall white guy, with dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes and had a little scruff going on."

"Well, I can't wait to see the Christmas cards." Donnie teased me.

"Yeah right, I told him this was a one time thing and we would never see each other ever again." 

An hour has passed and Sabrina showed up, wearing red high-low tank top, boyfriend ripped denmin sequin shorts, cream color converse, a Mickey Mouse necklace and a chained bracelet. 

"You look so adorable today!" I smiled. 

"Thanks! I kind of just threw it on," She shrugged, "So, are we ready to record?"

"Yeah, since it's your last day, Donnie and I will both be in here." 

"Alright, cool. And am I still going out to lunch with you?"

I nodded. We were recording until lunch rolled around. Sabrina and I walked to the cafe where Chloe was sitting. She was wearing a bright pink skater skirt, sleeveless galaxy crop top, unicorn Vans, and a pink Xbox controller necklace. Sabrina and I took a seat.

"How are you a responsible adult?" I questioned.

She shrugged, "How was your doctor friend?"

I was confused by the question and decided to ignore it. I introduced Chloe to Sabrina. Chloe was really excited to meet her. 

"I really like your outfit." Sabrina smiled. 

"Thanks! I'm a fashion journalist," She was bragging a little, "And don't ignore my question. I don't give a damn if there's a famous person next to us. You went home with a doctor last night."

I really do like how she's cares more about me, "Did I tell you everything I found out about him? Cause I don't remember anything from last night." 

Chloe rubbed her hands on her face, it was kind of like she was done with me, "Almost, you said he was a doctor, name was weird and he was going to drive you home. You were wasted." 

"And him?"

"So was he. The fact that you guys made it home safely and was amazing."

"Well, whatever. I told him it was a one time thing. You know? I don't want to be attached."

"So, Sabrina you got your eye on anyone?" Chloe questioned.

She shook her head, "Not really, you?"

"My boyfriend, who should be here any minute." 

"Why?" I asked.

"He's taking me to his class for show and tell."

"That's why you're wearing those shoes?" Sabrina loved those shoes.

"Suuuuree. Lets say that." Chloe laughed being sarcastic. 

Within a few minutes a car pulled up. A guy with blonde hair, blue eyes, who was wearing dark plaid trousers, a graphic baseball tee that had a Back to the Future design on it, all blue converse and a gold narwhal necklace. And that my friend is Chloe's boyfriend, Lewis Emerick. Chloe hugged him and they kissed.

"Hey, you're that girl from the tv show, Girl meets something, right?" Another thing to know about this guy, he's very forgettable about the little stuff. He's never trying to be mean.

Sabrina nodded, "Girl Meets World."  

"I'm a kindergarten teacher and you really inspire those kids." 

She smiled. That made her feel good. 

"Hey Lewis." I smiled, waiting to be noticed. 

"Eliza! How've you been?" He gave me a friendly hug. 

"She hooked up with a doctor last night and doesn't even remember!" Chloe answered for me. 

"Yeah, that." I was embarrassed that I couldn't even remember. 

He smiled and laughed a little, "We gotta go, seeya later."

They left. Leaving Sabrina and I, which I love because she's awesome. 

"So, what's your schedual looking like tomorrow?" Sabrina questioned. 

"Work."

"I have a free day tomorrow, think I could stop by?" 

I nodded, "Come around noon, Sam Smith is going to be there, we're recording a new track for his new album." 

"Seriously?" 

"Yup, he's actually one of my best friends."

"You think he's looking to collab with someone?"

"He is. I could try and convince him." 

She hugged me and we went back to the studio to finish. I wasn't feeling too well, but ignored it. It didn't hit me until two hours later when I felt very light headed and passed out. All I remember is waking up at a hospital with Donnie right beside me. I looked around.

"Where's Sabrina?" I asked. 

"She called it a day, she'll text you later." Donnie replied.

"What happened?"

"You passed out. You feeling okay?"

I shook my head, "Nope." 

"Well, the doctor should be here soon."

"Did you meet him?"

"No, the nurse did all the work, we're just waiting for him." Donnie added. 

I was way too weak to even think I bet everyone knows who the doctor is. Lets just pretend we don't. The doctor walked in reading my chart. I knew him from somewhere but couldn't put my finger on it. He was wearing a white button down shirt, tan slacks, black dress shoes and an O shaped necklace. 

"I'm Doctor Jockey, I'll be your doctor. Looks like you're just dehydrated." He said still reading my chart, making sure he got everything. 

"So, she's going to be okay?" Donnie questioned.

Doctor Jockey looked at Donnie and nodded, "You her boyfriend or something?"

He shook his head, "I work with her. I'm like half her age."

"Ah, well, I just have to do some tests on her and we'll be okay," He replied, "Also, Eliza Kelman, what a beautiful name." He looked at me and stopped for a second. 

"Everything's okay, right?" Donnie asked again.

Suddenly in my head, "Stay with Me by Sam Smith"started to play. Turns out it was just my phone. Yes that is my ringtone. Donnie said it was my dad and answered to. He walked out. 

"Oh." I said. Hearing that song reminded me who Doctor Jockey was. My one night stand.

"Looks like you change get enough of me." He smirked, "Thought you said it was a one time thing?"

"So did I." 

"Well, if this isn't a sign, I don't know what is. What'd you say we go out to dinner, just to make sure there are no feelings." He offered.

"If you're paying, sure." 

"I make a lot of money, of course I'm paying." 

Donnie came back and we did all the tests. I gave Doctor Jockey my number and we left. Donnie drive me back to my place. 

"Get some rest, okay? Your dad will be back tomorrow to check up on you." 

I nodded and went inside. I got a voicemail from that doctor. Saying that he'll pick me up at my place around 8. The only reason why he knows where I live is because my address was on my chart or because he remembers from earlier. This means I have to get ready and tell Chloe all about it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.5K 48
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐁�...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
3.5M 107K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
157K 5.1K 42
Chloe Rae Lovric (24) makes ends meet as a waitress at the Last Olive Bistro in Manhattan. She's under the pressure of petty customers, a might-be de...