...But Am I His Jane? ( COMP...

By wwepurplevixen

It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
MR & MRS ANOA'I <3
Chapter 56
The End of Aaron
Chapter 57
Epilogue
BONUS: XMAS 2013
BONUS: THE ANOA'I HONEYMOON

Chapter 43

560 29 4
By wwepurplevixen

TLC

ROMAN POV

"You okay man?" I heard Dean as he walked into the locker room.

"What kind of a question is that?" I snapped as I refreshed my messages even though I knew she didn't have a phone.

"Hey you might be able to snap at everyone else but don't try that shit with me!"

I sighed and looked up at him as he took a seat opposite me.

It has been about two weeks since Mia ended things.

2 weeks of absolute torture.

I thought these couple of months with her being so distant had been hard for me but it was no comparison to being without her...

I didn't have her waiting for me in New York.. I even went there a couple of days after as I was hoping to talk to her again but when I got there, there was no sign of her.

The dishes we had used for our ruined dinner laid in the sink, my jacket I had forgotten when I rushed out was still set on the counter when I dropped it due to hearing her crying.

It was all the same.

The one difference was her closet, some of her clothes were missing not enough to last her for long but still they were missing as well as her favourite gym bag.

It was the one she had bought to support my merchandise which confused me as to why she took it as it would be a reminder of me.

"She hasn't called?" I shook my head.

Our gang knew she was gone, they had asked and at the time I didn't have enough energy to think of some amazing lie.

I didn't tell them why though, even though she had cheated I didn't want them to think any less of her either way.

The less everyone knew the better although when I told Nikki I could sense she knew something more.

She made sure she was never alone with me either, she knew something and I wish I knew what.

I hadn't even bothered telling her family, they wouldn't notice ,it was too little time they only saw her once or twice a month when she was out injured although she was meant to be returning tonight I could just say she wasn't ready.

I was already feuding with them on screen the last thing I needed was them breathing down my neck. I had enough on my mind.

"She just needs sometime, we all sensed she wasn't herself ya know? I think after the accident she changed a bit.. Not in a bad way or anything but she could still be traumatized by the ordeal and needs a vacay on her own"

I nodded even though I wasn't really listening, nobody knew what I had dealt with all these months, the uncertainty, the hurt , the guilt... thinking I had let her down.

I couldn't blame them, I don't think any of them could love someone the way I loved that woman.

I heard my phone go off and I saw I had a text from Paul.

"Meet me in my office in 10"

"That her?" Dean asked and I could hear the hopeful tone in his voice for me.

"No, its Paul I have to tell him she won't be here tonight..."

"They're going to figure out she left sooner or later Ro..."

"I know but they don't have to know now" I stood up.

"You beat his ass out there tonight and get your title okay?" He stood up in front of me and I nodded and knocked his fist.

I briefly thought about Mi doing the very sane thing with yes just a month ago..

"The mood I'm in right now , I hope his prepared for a trip to the hospital"

"Where's Mi?" Paul asked the moment I closed the door to his office.

"Hello to you to..." I answered and he did not look impressed.

"She's at home, she wanted me to tell you she's not feeling up to returning tonight" I shrugged.

"Bullshit!"

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I have been at her apartment four times in this last couple of weeks and each time I went everything was exactly the same as before so I know she hasn't been there. Whenever I try to call the twins they ignore my calls , so don't give me that bullshit!"

I was not expecting this.

"May I ask why you were at OUR apartment four times in the last couple weeks?"

I had been fully booked for the last two weeks by him and I was thankful for it but now I was suspicious as to how he had time to fly back and forth.

"That's between me and her" he looked away.

"What were you hoping to happen if you found her since you knew I wouldn't be there?"

"She's family... I missed her" he folded his arms and looked at me and I could see it in his eyes.

"You still love her.." He frowned.

"Of course I do and she still loves me. I'll always love her" he said it as if it were obvious which I knew.

"I know but the way she loves you now is definitely not the same and that look you had just now.. You are still in love with her" I moved closer to him as I saw his jaw clenching and it clicked.

"That's why you fucking sabotaged me at Survivor Series because of her. What the hell man I thought we figured shit out?"

He chuckled which surprised me but he then stopped and move closer to me.

"Of course I am still in love with her Roman. And yes I did sabotage you, I figured you'd get upset with her and then ..."

"And then you would swoop in as you did with all the others" I shook my head.

"She always comes back to me Roman. You know it and I know it... I saw that look in your eyes when I brought her back from dinner that night I'm her comfort zone! I'm the one that she can't let go... I know Mia and although she still to this day hasn't told anyone the reason for the accident that day, I know.. I know its because of some shit with you"

"You don't know anything Paul and she won't be coming back to you. I can assure you that"

"I don't see her here now, what did you do this time? Get jealous again? See while I have gotten jealous its different... You have known her for what three.. Four years? I have known her for almost 10 . I know every single thing about her, about her past ..everything and that's why she knows I'll always be the one she can turn to. "

I knew what he was saying was right, he knew more than me. I knew bits and pieces she'd tell me but mostly it wasn't because she hadn't wanted to tell me. It was because I had stopped her many times as I didn't need to know it if remembering it would hurt her.

"She left you for me and you can't stand that . Now you think causing shit between us will bring her back to you? It doesn't matter where she is, its none of your business... So much for the whole supportive act" I shook my head and turned away as I no longer wanted to face the man I thought wasn't a threat.

I felt him pull on my arm as I was about to leave and he whispered, "You messed up again , I can see it in your eyes and its only a matter of time before she gives me a call and when she does I'll be taking her back"

"I think you forgot about your own family you have" I glared back at him.

"Never stopped us before" he shrugged.

And I immediately gripped his hand off mine and pressed my arm to his neck.

"You. Stay. Away. From. My . Fiance!" I said slowly even though she left me I wouldn't have him thinking he had a shot.

Mia was mine and she would be whether I saw her again or not.

"You know..." He was cut off as I heard Stephanie screaming as she walked in.

"What the hell is going on here?" I stood back and straightened his suit for him.

"Just catching up hun" he kissed her cheek while I simply nodded in agreement and walked out.

"Good luck Roman" she smiled genuinely.

"Thanks Steph" I smiled back as I couldn't be mad at her because of him.

I couldn't believe it, I had been robbed yet again. I was so close and I lost because of fucking interference.

Interference I knew Paul was responsible for.

I stared at Sheamus and grabbed a chair and I couldn't control it, all my anger , all my frustrations.

My sadness wishing Mia would be there to comfort me when I got backstage I beat out on him. I saw Paul running out with referees and I raised up my hands and stood back.

I told myself to keep calm but I couldn't, he was another reminder. He was a threat like Aaron , wanting to take her away from me and while Aaron succeeded he wouldn't and I immediately attacked him.

I drowned out Stephanie's screaming, I drowned out the idiots telling me to stop when they didn't understand.

They didn't understand the fucking pain that I needed to get out ...

A/N:

I was able to finish the chapter earlier than expected and didn't want to keep you guys waiting xx

So double updates are still going strong!

Love seeing the feedback even though I know you guys are upset I'm really sorry!!! :(

But regardless , I love the comments as I can see how much you are invested in this story <3

So thaaaaank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 305 24
Seth:Here I am looking for you everywhere and every single place and you're in his room? Why would you do this? Tears start to fall from his eyes. N...
11.9K 221 64
Nicole Garcia is having issues in her relationship with Artem. Her and Joseph Anoa'i are enemies what happens when they start over again?
101K 2.2K 57
Highest Ranked #1 in wrestling, #1 in Paige, #1 in Divas #1 in romanreigns, #2 in Rollins and #2 in theshield 😊 Lucy has trained hard and finally ma...
78.8K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...