My Not So Bad Bad Boy {COMPLE...

By 27oreopandas

"Nice foot work." a voice said. I lost control of the ball and tripped over my feet. I groaned loudly as my b... More

My Not So Bad Bad Boy
Chapter 1: New Life, New House... New Neighbors
Chapter 2: You Too Hot! Hot Damn!
Chapter 3: So Red It Would Put Rudolph's Nose To Shame
Chapter 4: AGAIN Don't Get Caught
Chapter 5: I'm Gonna Need You To Take Off Your Shirt
Chapter 6: Salva Me Maria!
Chapter 7: Flipping Dolphins in a Burrito
Chapter 9: Very Tight and Very Short
Chapter 10:Are You Gay?
A/N
Chapter 11: I'm Not Like Him
Chapter 12: He Looked at Me Longingly ;)
Author's Final Note
Sneak Peek
Check It
Oh My God Guys!
Another Book!
I'm Sorry :(

Chapter 8: Famous DJ

6.4K 268 51
By 27oreopandas

After my little crying session, Jayden and I just laid there in each other's arms. I couldn't help but feel this was right. You know, me being in his arms and him in mine. It made me feel safe. It made me forget my past and welcome the future. So that was what I was gonna do. Wish my past good luck in Tartus. And begin a future, with my guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay class, pay attention!" that shut us up, "I will be assigning you a project to do. You will be righting a poem or essay that expresses your feelings and your feelings only. I expect this to be very descriptive and to hold emotion. This will be due at the end of this second quarter, on December 16. Good luck and you may begin to work." My English teacher stated, sitting back in her chair.

I grinned.

I love English.

I love writing.

And my experiences will help with this essay.

Then I began.

As I wrote down the words, I began to feel stuff inside of me, sadness, hurt... anger.

In frustration I ripped the page of the book and crumpled and released a loud grunt.

"Ms. Assad, come to my desk. And bring the paper." Ms. Young said.

She looks nothing of young, I thought in my head.

I abruptly got out of my chair, walked up to her desk and handed her my destroyed essay. She took it out of my hands and opened it. She began to read.

"Ms. I understand that it's not good, that's why I crumpled it." I explained as her eyes ran over the torn paper.

She looked up at me through her glasses, "Read this to the class." She whispered. "Class! I'd like you to put your attention on DJ for a second." She said loudly.

All the students lifted their gaze on me.

I gulped.

My eyes wandered from person to person until they fell on one set of hazel ones.

He smiled at me.

And I began.

"What is life?
I don't know.

All these questions,
Still unknown.

People claim that actions speak louder than words,
or words speak louder than actions,

But, both are wrong.

I believe that they are equally loud.

People just react differently to different things.

People write words after words,
Yet truly we know nothing.

People speak in confidence about their 'beliefs,'
Yet I hear nothing.

I don't understand anything.

We say one thing but mean another.

I don't understand life,
Life does the worst things to the best of people.

I don't understand hate,
I don't understand love.

We claim that opposites attract.

What is life?
Life is all of these things.

Life is a place of solitude,
Of living.

Life is a place of love,
Of hate.

Of beginnings and endings,
Of facts and opinions.

Life is Life.

What is life?
I honestly don't know... no one does." I read as passionately as I could. I made my words flow together as I read. I looked up to meet the eyes of my peers, all of them held no expression.

I knew it wasn't good.

All of a sudden one clap filled the air.

Jayden.

He was clapping.

His clapping lead to the others clapping.

They all clapped.

Sike.

Jayden didn't clap.

His face held no emotion.

As no one said anything I sat back down.

I knew it was horrible.

As I made my way down the row someone's foot stuck out making me trip. I fell to the dirty ground, thankfully not harming my wrist anymore.

"Loser." the owner of the foot coughed making the rest of the class snicker.

I shook my head.

No school was ever going to be different with bullying.

I sat back down in my chair and waited for the bell to ring.

-----

RIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

As the bell finally rung I slowly packed up my stuff as everyone else rushed out of the class room to lunch.

I walked out of the classroom to find the halls empty. I make my way to my locker and put in the combination. I placed all my books in it and took out my gym bag.

As I closed the locker someone pushed into my side causing me to fall. I huffed and began to get up, only to be knocked over again.

I brought my head up to see a boy with a school jersey on and four other pimps behind him. I just glared at him.

He smirked down at me creepily. So did his friends. None of us said anything as his pimps pick me up at either at my shoulders and brought me out to what I believe is the back of the school.

They pushed me up to the wall.

"So this is the famous DJ." a females voice squeaked from behind the other guys. They separated like the Red Sea as a blonde girl walked through.

"I really have no idea why the most hottest guys in school are so interested in, well, you." She smirked as she came closer to me. I began to launch at her when two people grabbed either side of me, pushing me harder into the wall. In the process I hit my head. I winced.

The blonde bimbo smirked and chuckled.

"Oh sweetie. You're out numbered. There's no reason for you to try and fight back." she explained examining her nails. I let out a growl and kick the guy to my right, right where the sun doesn't shine and the guy to my left I threw my fist into his fat face.

I was just about to go to her when more arms came and restrained me back into the wall and someone throwing a fist to my stomach.

"Ah!" I exclaimed in pain.

I looked back up at blonde as she made her way closer to me. She placed her perfectly manicured red nail under my chin.

"Who are you?" I asked wearily. She smirked wider. She then brought her hand up and slapped me across my left cheek. I lowered my head in shame as a roar of laughter escaped all of their mouths.

"I'm Sierra. I bet you're probably wondering 'why the heck someone you've never met is doing this to you?' The answer to that, is Jayden Walker. Stay away from him he's mine." She said as she began to walk away.

Before she left the door she turned back around.

"Deal with her boys."

-----

DJ's POV

I woke up the next morning my body all sore. I forced myself out of bed and to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and grimaced.

After yesterday's fiasco which included the guys beating me up some more after what's her face blonde bimbo left, I just left school right after with all the strength I could.

I had one too many missed phone calls and unread messages. The guys one by one showed up at the front door and I simply told Nicky to send them away. I even locked my window and closed my curtains to block Jayden out. Did I feel bad? Of course I did. Him and I just started getting back to normal, and pretty sure after what has happened, we won't be able to do that.

I had a reddish purple bruise under my eye and my lips were dry, cracked and hand a cut. I slowly lifted up my shirt to find a ridiculously large bruise forming.

I quickly brought my hand up to my mouth as I let out a sob. Tears began forming in my eyes.

It hurt every time I let out a sob or breathed in too deeply. I calmed my self down and didn't even bother to shower as I washed my face. I threw on some black ripped shorts and a large Nirvana sweater. I paired it with my white converse.

Even if I was in great pain, I didn't want to look suspicious so I dressed like I usually did.

I put on mascara, lined my eyebrows with my eyebrow pencil and used a bit of foundation over the bruise. I didn't even want to touch my lips with something since it hurt just by brushing my teeth. I left my curly hair out letting it reach just above my butt.

That reminded me, I need to get a hair cut.

I grabbed my black back pack and threw on my Tory Burch gold colored sunglasses. I grabbed my phone and keys, not bothering with my wallet since I wasn't planing on eating today.

I rushed down stairs and placed a kiss on both Mom and Ron's cheeks and ruffled Nicky's hair. I waved them goodbye and grabbed Khalifa not wanting to attract too much attention today.

I sadly placed my lips on to the seat of Usher.

"Sorry baby." I said to him as I left my garage. What? It's not weird to talk to your motorcycle I swear.

As I pulled up into the school I brought my hood up and kept my head low. I successfully made it to my locker without anyone stopping to talk to me. I stuffed my skateboard into my locker and grabbed my books.

As I turn around I came to an abrupt stop.

"Por Dios! Can you guys stop scaring me like that?" I whisper yelled. They all gave me hard glares.

"What?" I asked trying to get around them. Sam stood in my way.

"Come on Sexy, just move out of the way." I pleaded. He said nothing as he crossed his arms and stood there.

I groaned. I turned to move the other way only to have Logan block my way.

"Come on, not you too Loggie!" I pouted. I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. His features began to softened and I smirked in my head.

No one can resist Delicious Jasper.
Evil laugh and dramatic music fills the air.

BUAH-HHAHAHHAHA- coughs uncontrollably.

Sorry.

"I can't take it anymore!" He exclaimed bringing me into a tight hug.

"Ow! Shit!" I cried as he squeezed my belly. He quickly let me go and I wrapped my arms around myself. All their faces softened.

The bell suddenly went, but none of us moved.

"What's wrong D?" Brody asked quietly getting closer to me. I flinched back.

"It's nothing." I say quietly. Grey then came up to me and poked my stomach. I let out a cry.

"Get her..." Jayden quietly said as Liam and Logan quickly came to my side holding me. I thrashed at the familiarity.

"No! No! Not again! Please not again, I promise I'll stay away!" Tears ran down my now pink flushed cheeks as I continued to thrash. A hand quickly went to my injured cheek. I flinched as they rubbed it removing the make-up.

My cheek was now exposed. Jayden's eyes widened as he lifted my sweater to reveal my badly bruised stomach.

"Princessa..." He whispered. The hands that were once holding my sides now let go. They all just stared at me with questioning eyes.

"The football players they- they came with a girl and she- she told them to do this and I c-couldn't..." I took in a deep breath as tears slid down my face. "I couldn't stop them." I whispered.

Their faces held the emotion of anger, then sadness and finally guilt. I think they felt guilty that couldn't have been there to stop it.

"The girl, what was her name?" Liam asked quietly.

I audibly swallowed.

"Sierra."

-----

We soon left after I had collected my skateboard and left my bag in my locker. We decided to go to my house, a place we had been spending most of our time.

We were lazily splattered across my back yard with Liam and Sam in the pool, Grey and Logan were arguing over some stupidness Logan had brought up and Jayden and I were just passing the soccer ball.

After I had explained what happened we had simply left without a word and were back to normal.

"You know I- we are going to beat the shi-crap out of them once we get back to school tomorrow, right?" He said as he scooped the ball towards my direction. I caught it and began to dribble it.

"I wouldn't think you'd do anything else. But please, try not to get into too much trouble." I winked at him quickly kicking the ball back to him. Almost losing control of the ball but kept it up.

He looked up at me for a second sending me a smile. I smiled back.

And that's how our afternoon went. We laughed, we eat, we argued, we eat some more, we played around and well, what else... eat even more.

It soon became 3:30 pm and Nicki and Jacob came bursting through the door. We were now just lounging around in the pool and I had out on a shirt over my bathing suit to hide my bruise.

"Hey Nicky!" I smiled at him. He smiled back and greeted the rest of the guys.

"Hey! What about Jacob? Don't I get some love from the hot chick?" He questioned smirking.

"Ew, dude, that's my sister." Nicky stated nudging him with his elbow.

"You're just like your brother, you know that Jacob?" I say shaking my head at him. He grinned.

"And you're just like the sun. Hot and makes me sweat in places I really shouldn't." He winked at me. My nose flared as the guys laughed and Jayden glared at his brother.

"That's it!" Except this wasn't me. It was Nicky. He had tackled Jacob down and they were now wrestling.

I quickly hopped out of he pool along with Jayden and separated them. I quickly grabbed him by the ear and made my way inside.

"Ooh! Someone's gonna get a spanking. Can I join in too?" I heard Jacob say.

Nicky escaped my arms and tackled him down again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5K 30
Rebelling against your parents is only a phase, right? Right? - I sit back down next to him and sigh. "Everything okay?" He asks. I shrug, "She's ups...
49K 724 18
"I'm not a beautiful, I'm ugly". I said as he holds my hand. "Your beautiful and your broken". He said as he rest his head on my forehead. "They say...
1.1K 43 22
17 year old Ashley has been bullied all her life, mostly by the schools "Bad-Boy" Jaden until one day, everything changes. --- My phone vibrated, I...
425K 14.4K 55
"I know what you're doing," I said, pointing my spoon at him and he cocked a curious eyebrow, "Is that so?" I nodded as I spooned more pudding int...