Two of a kind

De RebekahCoelho

Maria Sanchez is a 17 year old girl who lives with her older sister, nobody really knows Maria's tragic past... Mais

At first sight
MILF
Time for some...
BROKEN PEOPLE, BROKEN HEARTS
It never ends
SEX, DRUGS AND TATTOOS
WHY HIM
BEACH DAYS, PARTY NIGHTS
HIGH SCHOOL FROM HELL
DRESS UP, SHUT UP AND GET SCARY
WHITE ROOMS BRIGHT LIGHTS
HELLO TOMORROW
LIFE AND LEMONS
EPILOGUE

And the party starts

8 0 0
De RebekahCoelho

MARIA'S POV

When I suggested a party it was because I needed a distraction, I didn't want to think about what Selena told me on the phone. Me and Drake decided to start the party early a few 'pre-drink' to start this night off we were sitting with the esky between us he had a beer while I had a ice cold cider "you don't understand Drake this girl literally looked like a man, beard and all, she claims it was a 'feminist' thing but I mean really girls should not have beards" drake was laughing at my story "I honestly don't know if your joking" he said his eyes wide I laughed with him "I'm as serious as a heart attack" we both looked at each other and then burst out laughing again "hey give me a sec I have a plan" I said as I got up and walked over to my bedroom and unlocked the door, I lifted my mattress and grabbed a small box that concealed 5 joints I took 3 and walked back to the living room, I held one up "you want some" his smile vanished and he looked really serious "are you joking?" Ok maybe he wasn't in to it, oh well more for me "of course I want some" his smile returned I slapped his shoulder and lit the first joint... Puff... Puff... Pass I held in the two inhaled puffs and said "that's some A grade shit" he took his puffs and I exhaled, I looked at the time 8:30 sweet we have time to giggle and munch out without people annoying us "you're right that's some good stuff miss Sanchez" he exhaled we continued to smoke then a knock sounded on the door, we both looked at each other eyes wide "I'll get it" I said and then started giggling like a little girl... What I was as high as a mother fucking kite, I opened the door and people stared walking in "ladies and gentlemen any music request? No ok well let's just put this on and see what happens" I pushed a CD in to the stereo and on came 'I'm back' by Akon. The party started to get louder and bigger drake disappeared and so I drank and danced by myself swaying my hips and lifting my arms, I downed 4 cans of cider 4 shots of vodka and 3 shots of tequila. 'Turn me on' by Kevin lyttle came on and I started to dance like a Latina on a high swinging my hips and caressing my body a guy I had never seen before came and danced with me, he was behind me following my rhythm and his hands on my hips, he put his mouth on my ear lobe "your so fucking sexy" he whispered sexily he pulled me in closer to his body and I felt just how sexy I was to him, I reached behind me and put my hand on the back of his neck pulling his head closer to my neck so I could whisper in his ear "I wouldn't believe you if I couldn't feel your not so little friend pressed to my butt" he nibbled on my neck and then spun me around so that I was facing him, he looked me in my eyes, his were wide and dark full of lust and desire, he crashed his lips on to mine, his hand slid down to my ass he cupped it and pushed me against him, I couldn't help but moan "bedroom" he said through the kiss, I guided him to the door and quickly unlocked it he pushed me inside, and closed the door, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he pushed my back roughly in to the wall,he nibbled down my neck and I grabbed a fist full off his hair, he groans and turns us around throwing me on the bed, gets in between my legs and rips my dress off, wow I should be pissed but that was just wow. I pulled his top over his head and undid his button on his jeans and pulled his zip down "condom" he said I reached over and ripped it out I rolled it on to his 'John' he settled between my legs putting pressure on my entrance but he didn't enter "tell me you want me" I pushed him away grabbed a shirt that reached just below my ass "nope" was all I said and then I walked out of the room... He just had to ruin the mood, I mean that just screams insecure in my eyes, what you need to hear a girl say how much they want you, or need you or how big you are? Like what the fuck, I was really looking forward to getting laid but now I can just forget about that I noticed drake had a girl, well at least one of us would have a pleasurable night, I grabbed a smoke and my vodka and sat on the couch. I was half way through my smoke when mr insecurity came stomping up to me "what the fuck was that? You get a guy going and then just leave before anything happens" he spat the words out in anger "hey I'm just as disappointed as you, but you ruined it with your talking now if you'd kindly fuck off that'd be great" he looked at me with pure rage and then walked away slamming my front door, people were staring at me like I was a fucking alien "continue doing what you were doing" I said as I took a large swig of vodka someone sat next to me "what was that about" Drake asked I looked at him "did you seriously just leave that girl? One of us should get laid tonight stop ruining your chance" I said in disbelief I mean it's bad enough being all worked up and left to do the job yourself later but both of us having to do that would seriously be weird "she was way to clingy" "two dissatisfied genitals' I say as I hold my bottle up for him to toast to "may the force of masterbation be with us" he added and we both downed a large amount of alcohol.

DRAKES POV

I'm not going to lie I was actually really glad Maria didn't sleep with that walking dildo, I didn't like the way he had his hands all over her like he owned her, she was min.... I mean it was disrespectful to her, I got rid of the shallow annoying fake blond bimbo, all she was talking about was her boob job, which was actually really unattractive. By 4:30 am the house was empty, me and Maria were both really wasted "I honestly need to get laid!" She shouted dramatically "it actually hurts when you get so close, that stupid man child and his stupid mouth" "you're preaching to the choir I've been here for how long now? And I have not had any, Im starting to feel like a saint" she looked at me then smirked "what?" I asked curious as to why she was sizing me up "I was just thinking we're friends right?" I nodded "yeah I guess we are" "me and Trent are also friends" how drunk was she, what was she gonna start naming all the friends she has "so?" I asked "so me and Trent like to help each other out because we're friends, maybe we could help each other out" she said as she turned on her side, I was liking what she was saying "help each other how?" I asked, I wanted her to say it just In case I was getting the wrong idea, she put her hand on my chest and put her mouth down to my ear "we..." She was cut off when the door swung open and in came a male and female they were kissing intensely they didn't even notice we were in the room "what the fuck Selena!" Maria yelled she moved away from me "get him the fuck out of this house" "don't you dare tell me what to do Maria, I'm so sick of your shit! And what the fuck happened to the house?!" Maria was glaring at the male who was yet to be named, he snapped "ha puta? You gonna answer your sister or are you gonna sit there staring like a pendeja?" "Shut the fuck up Carlos! Your the pendejo creepy mother fucker" "enough!  Both of you, Maria who the hell is this, he isn't staying the night" Selena said not even glancing at me but shooting daggers at  Maria "and why not? His been staying her for days, what you can have that dirty fucker stay here but this guy can't?" Maria said raising her voice but she sounded tired "I can leave, I'll find somewhere else to stay" I said trying to make  it easier on her, but I guess that was the wrong thing to do considering she whipped her head in my direction "don't be ridiculous, don't listen to her she's not my mum" "your right Maria, I'm not mum, she's dead, dads dead I'm the only person who was prepared to take you in, no one wanted you, you were always trouble and everyone said you'd only get worse, and they were right! I've ignored your drinking, partying, sleeping around, I've ignored the drugs and I've ignored your behaviour at school! But I'm done, if you don't like the rules in this house, and if you have a problem with my boyfriend you can leave" Maria looked so angry her fist were clenched and white "you'd rather have a rapist in your house, low life scum, you're just as sick as him" "Maria I don't believe you, Carlos would never do that" "yeah why would I touch you, your a kid, I have your sister, your just seeking attention puta" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I shouldn't be here, I don't even think Maria realises I'm here, I wanna kill this piece of shit "you know what Selena? I'll just leave" Selena looked shocked "I'll call child services then! They can put you in a home" Maria got up looked at me in brief shock, like she forgot I was here, then grabbed my hand and took me to her room "don't even think of coming in here I have a lock" she dragged me the rest of the way in and slammed the door shut she locked it then rested her head on the door.

She stood there her shoulders sagged for what felt like forever. I reached out about to touch her, comfort her, when suddenly she draws her fist back and slams it into the door repeatedly, I'm frozen in shock. Yes Maria was a tough girl, she was rude and always had a come back, but this rage spilling out of her was like nothing I've ever seen. Snapped out of my thoughts when I see her turn to the mirror and shatter it with ease, her fist bleeding. But she was so enraged she didn't even seem to notice, I grab her not wanting her to do any more damage to herself, she tenses in my hold "just forget about everything you heard" she say lowly but breathing heavily "and stop looking at me like that" she's staring at the floor defeated "did he..." I couldn't even say the words "I said forget about it Drake!" She snaps so I stopped talking, if he even looks at her or breathes in her direction I'll beat him to a pulp.

~~~~~~A FEW DAYS LATER ~~~~~~

MARIA'S POV

Drake was still staying at my place while I figured out where I'd go when i leave here me and Selena haven't spoken and her Puto bitch boyfriend kept staring at me when she wasn't around, Drake had to stay hidden after all he had no where else to go and I couldn't care less about what Selena said, Drake decided that he'd sneak in to avoid causing a fight. We were sitting in the quad Trent was sucking face with his new girlfriend, Riley, she was nice, pretty and made him pretty happy. It was new but I'm sure they have had their eyes on each other for a while "so when's the next party Sanchez?" Trent asks raising his eye brow "I don't know, Selena's home so I can't really have people there she'd call the cops the rat" he taps his chin looks at drake then turns to Riley "isn't your lake house free this weekend babe?" She smiles and nods settling on his lap "we could all go down tonight and have it cleaned by Sunday so your parents won't ever know all the wicked things we get up to" Trent says "you guys in?" Trent raises his eye brow and looks at me and drake "I'm in" I say looking up at Trent "yeah I'll be there, but I call dibs on an actual bed" we all laugh Trent send out a blast.

~~~~~~LATER THAT NIGHT~~~~~~

The party was in full swing, we'd bought our booze on the way here, and I made Drake stop at my dealers house to get more Bud. The lake house was an hour and a half out of town and it was massive, there was so many people here. I was on the porch puffing on a joint, I hadn't seen Trent or Riley since the first wave of people came and Drake was off with some girl from another school. I wasn't really in the mood to be around people but needed a night away from that creep Carlos. I finished the joint stood up and walked into the house where the music blasted the loudest, a song I couldn't think of the name was playing I grasped my bottle of whiskey and danced swaying my hips, I took a big swig the song changed and so did my moves I was in my own world, my heart pounding, starting to sweat I was wearing a black bikini top and black denim shorts my free hand touched my neck and trailed down between my breast I could feel eyes on me so I open my eyes and see Drake leaning against a wall close by, his tongue in the same girls mouth, Bri - well I think that's her name, but his eyes are on me, I smirk and walk away I go back out side roll another joint and light it up "and here I thought you'd share considering I had to wait hours for you while you bought it" Drake says from behind me I lift my face to the sky while I exhale some smoke not looking at Drake "never said I'd share and never said I wouldn't either but you seemed..." I paused thinking of the word "desperately preoccupied" I laugh "hey she's hot what am I supposed to do" "your supposed to go in there and finally get laid" I chuckle "or are you joining the monastery" he bellows out a laugh and takes the joint "nah I'd be struck down if I even walked past one, her boyfriend came and she took off like she'd been set on fire" I laugh "maybe next time D" I take another drag and pass the joint to him "oh so I get a nick name" he nudged my shoulder.

We hang out for a bit but then it starts getting late (we'll early - really early in the morning) people were passed out everywhere "so where are you crashing in this humble abode?" Drake asks chuckling "i don't know honestly might head up and try my luck with any spare room" I start walking up "we already share a room why don't you just crash in the room Trent and Riley locked up for me" I shrug my shoulders "nah need a break from your snoring" I smile and disappear.

DRAKES POV

I laugh to myself Maria really knew how to keep a guy guessing, I thought she liked me but I guess Trent was right, she just wanted to have fun, and I mean I actually enjoy being her friend even though I couldn't stop thinking of her lips and how they'd feel on mine, or how much I wanted to trace her beautiful tanned body with my hand instead of just watching her do it to herself, but she was taken, not by anyone but by herself she didn't let people see who she was or what she felt. In the time I've gotten to know her (we'll know who she wanted me to think she was) I'd gathered her parents had passed suddenly and that her and her sister didn't get along. Maybe they never did because I never saw photos of them together, she liked to party and smoke weed and that was all I really knew.

I must of dozed off thinking of the same girl who consumed my thoughts most of the time, I woke up and my head was pounding, I groan and get out of the queen sized bed I chuck my pants on but it's hot so I don't bother with the shirt, I make my way down stairs and see her, she's reaching up to get something out of the cupboard, everyone seemed to be gone, she was wearing black Lacey underwear and a white shirt that fell just over her bum, but reaching up like she was made the shirt rise and I saw her perky ass, I could just bite into it. She grabs the plate and a glass and turns around "you know if you want to see more you can watch me shower later, I have a spot on my back I can never seem to reach" I chuckle "now that I'd have to pay to see but then again I don't think you'd be able to control yourself once my hands touch you, you'll beg for more and I just couldn't do that to you chez. Turning you into a beggar wouldn't suit you" she smiles "you'd be the one begging" she goes back to doing whatever she was doing, she didn't even look like she'd just partied all night she looked perfect, beautiful.

~~~~~~SATURDAY AFTERNOON~~~~~~

We helped clean up the lake house but left Trent and Riley to have a night to themselves. Maria asked me to drop her off at a gym, I offered to pick her back up but she said she'd manage, I didn't go back to her place. I decided it was time to see if the parents would let me back home, this happened a lot, I'd get in trouble, dad would lose it and throw me out and I'd stay gone until I decided they'd be worried enough to let me back in. I was right mum and dad stayed quite and agreed I could come home. No conditions no apologies just nod and forget about it. I needed to get my stuff from Maria's, I took her to the gym at 4:30 it was 9:30 now so I'm sure she'd be home. I make my way over and go around to the ally. Her bedroom windows open and a lights on so I climb the fire escape the same way I've done for the last few days after her sister returned, I hear a thud but it's not coming from her room so I keep climbing, I climb in the window and hear Maria's voice "get the fuck off me! You make me sick" what the fuck I walk to her door and listen incase it's Selena she's fighting with "you know you want me you dirty Puta" I hear a loud thud and barge out of the room Maria's face is bleeding and bruised, her shirt ripped open that scumbag Carlos was holding her down and he was trying to rape her "get the fuck off her" I yell as I charge at him, I tackle him off him and start laying into him.

MARIA'S POV

Selena was at work when I got home from the gym, I don't know or care about where Carlos was because it didn't seem like he was here, I switch on the TV while I grab some water before I go and shower, when I come out in my plain white Tee and a pair of bike shorts Carlos is on the couch, beer in hand. I go to walk to my room not wanting him to see me, my skin crawled and I felt tense around him, he looks up "why don't you come sit here" he nods down to the seat next to him on the couch, I ignore him and keep walking, but he doesn't stop, instead he gets up "I know your jealous" he says and I freeze, he is right behind me, I go to walk off and lock my self in my room but his grabbed my wrist painfully "you want me inside of you again, your jealous I'm fucking your sister and not you" I try to rip my wrist out of his grasp but his squeezing so tight I'll have a bruise, I want to scream at him tell him to fuck off but I'm scared, his done it before and I don't doubt he'll do it again. He spins me around "let go of me dick head" he pushes me on to the floor and gets on top of me. Fear panic and dread rush through me "get the fuck off me now, you worthless fuck!" His fist collides with my eye "you need to learn some manners, I'm gonna teach you how to obey a man" he breaths out as he chokes me with one hand and rips my shirt with the other, I scratch his arm trying to get some air into my lungs "you fucking bitch" he spits out and punches me even harder, I feel sweat (or maybe it's blood) trickle down my face into my hair. This can't happen not again, I won't just lay here and not fight. I go to punch him back but he has the advantage of being on top of me and notices, he grabs my fist and lifts my top half up then slams me into the floor almost knocking me out "get the fuck off me! You make me sick" his eyes darken "you know you want me you dirty Puta" he slams me into the floor again, then my bedroom door slams open "get the fuck off her" it's Drake, he tackles Carlos off me I scramble to my feet and run to my room I chuck on a hoodie (even though it's hot) and jeans I quickly get my shoes on and run out of my room, Drakes still laying into Carlos, I grab his arm as he goes to lay another punch into Carlos's face, and tug him so I can get out of here, he gets up with ease and we run. We don't say a single word. We get into Drakes car and he drives.

DRAKES POV

I was so angry I could have killed that bitch "why'd you stop me!" I yell suddenly we'd been driving in complete silence, I didn't mean to yell at her I know she'd just gone through hell "I needed to get away from..." she stops her voice sounded hollow and drained of life, I sigh running my hand through my hair and pull over. I look at her, her face is bruised and bleeding, the street light providing enough light for me to see a bruise around her neck, her eyes are watery but not a tear seem to fall "I'm sorry Maria, I didn't mean to yell at you" she looks at me "I just I want to kill him, I'll never let him near you again" she looks away "Drake just forget about it" I clench my jaw, forget about it, how could I she belongs to me! No one else and if anyone ever puts their hands on her again the police won't ever identify their body that's how much I'd beat them "I won't let anyone touch you again! No I won't forget it you are mine!" I let slip out, she turns to me eyes full of fury "I am not an object or a possession I am not yours and if you ever try to say that again I'll cut your tongue out" I turn back to face the road and start driving "there's a hotel around the corner on the left drop me off there" she says "your not staying at a hotel Maria" she doesn't listen as we start to pass the corner she opens the car door i slow down because she's being crazy and she just jumps out like the car wasn't moving. Shocked by this I watched her disappear down the street. I slam my fist on the steering wheel "fuck" she is so infuriating.

~~~~~~TWO WEEKS LATER~~~~~~

Maria hasn't been at school, not since the night she jumped out of my car, I asked Trent if he'd heard from her, he said he hadn't but this was normal for Maria. I don't think anyone knew why she was like this, we were in the cafeteria when suddenly the doors open loudly, I turn around and see her, she's here! She walks towards me - well us - she's wearing black jeans a white crop top with a high neck line covering where the bruise was... is... i don't know, it might still be there and she had her hair curled, she sits down next to Trent and breathes out "god I hate this place" "where have you been Maria? You had Drakey boy worried" she looks at me for the first time since she sat down "you know here there and every where, oh god did you hear?" She asks excited "hear what" I ask even though she wasn't actually asking me, she looks at me unimpressed "tonight Trax is having a Latin night" "trax?" I ask confused "the club down town, easy to get into as long as you have something that resembles an ID" Trent says "let's go! Please babe" Riley speaks up "I'm down I wouldn't mind seeing more of this place" I say we all nod and continue eating. School goes by fast I had my last 2 classes with Maria, she ignored me - and everyone else including the teachers - the entire 2 hours. When school was over I found her at her locker "so where have you been staying?" She closes the locker with a loud slam "the hotel" is all she says "do you need a lift there? We can get ready together?" I ask just wanting us to go back to how it was before "I'm actually going past the apartment, have to get more clothes" she says avoiding my gaze "I'll take you, we can go back to mine and pre drink while we get ready, my parents are away for 2 weeks so I have the house to myself" she thinks about it "oh wow Drake the big boy finally getting the house to himself, is your babysitter gonna be there?" She teases which puts me at ease "haha didn't you hear you are the babysitter" she laughs and we go to the car, she hops in and we drive to the apartment. We get there and no ones home, Maria grabs a bag and fills it and we leave. We don't say one word about that night.

~~~~~~LATER THAT NIGHT~~~~~~

The club was packed, I was buzzing and so was Maria she was wearing a sexy black mini dress that hugged her curves perfectly "is there something going on between you two" Trent says in my ear "nah bro, she's hot but we're just friends" he looks at me something about the way he looked was... possessive "good, I mean me and Riley are starting to get... boring" he says "I'm ending things tonight like in a minute, wait for me at the bar and get me a beer" I clench my fist so what his gonna go back to fucking Maria because his bored, I walk to the bar, maria is already Standing there she whispers into the bar tenders ear he smiles and gets whatever she asked for, I go over and brush up against her "two beers" the bar tender opens the bottles and hands them to me "Trents breaking up with Riley" I say to Maria "of course he is, that fucker I swear" she says and takes a sip of her drink "I think he wants to get with you" she looks at me and laughs "nah I'm good, that's so boring now" maybe she liked me to, maybe the time apart made her realise she had feelings for me "besides there's plenty of hotties here tonight" okay maybe not "I'm gonna go dance order me another drink" she walks into the sea of people but all I can see is her she's swaying to the Latin music playing "you reckon she'll fuck me tonight? Might have to shoo the guys off her first" I look at Trent and hand him the beer "I don't think so bro, she seems pretty set on exploring her options" at least she won't be fucking him tonight "oh well I guess I'll go find some other hottie to ride me into my freedom" he laughs and walks off. I'm leaning against the bar and order Maria another drink as she starts making her way back to the bar, when she does come right next to me she waved the bar tender over "four shots, tequila, lime and some salt" she looks at me "shots?" She asks, why not, I nod. She goes back the bar tender "make that eight" I'm shocked I thought we were gonna share the four. Shots lined up "first one to down them wins" Maria say grabbing the first shot and holding it up so we can cheers "On three... 1...2" and the shots are starting to go down. Maria wins I've still got 2 left, I raise one to her "I'll die if I have four" she takes it and we down our last shots "wanna dance" she shocked me by asking so I nod.

MARIA'S POV

We make our way to the middle of the sea of people we start dancing I turn so my back is to Drake, I push into him and his arm wraps around my waist, his head comes close to my ear "god you're so sexy" I smile hearing how wild his voice sounds, we dance grinding into each other for a while, he turns me to face him one of his legs between mine as we keep grinding my arm rises on to his shoulder and I look into his grey eyes that are turning black as he looks at me, I lean in more and so does he until our mouths are so close our lips brush against each other but just barely, we keep grinding until it's too much, our lips clash and move as though they are hungry, his tongue brushes my bottom lip and I grant him the access to dip his tongue further into my mouth, my tongue clashing with his, he moans and I gasp when his hands clutch my ass like he was holding on for dear life, we come apart, his forehead resting on mine "I want you so bad Maria" Drake growls lowly I wanted him too, like actually wanted to fuck him not like the other guys I've been with and only been with to get the feel of... well to forget what happened after my first was taken from me against my will I felt empty and did anything I could to get that feeling and that memory out of me... "let's go" we left, Drake sent a message to Trent, telling him we left.

We got to Drakes, he unlocked the door and we went upstairs. He looks at me and I look at him not sure if we should do this but then his hand reaches out, brushing my hair behind my ear, steps closer to me and kisses me gently at first, I wrap my hands around this neck and he trails his hand to the side of my body slowly, savouring the feel. He kisses down my jaw, up my neck and every kiss heats me up like fire, he gets to my ear bites my lobe "let me feel your body against mine" he trails his hand under my lane mini dress (That's so fetch), touching my thigh his other hand trailing up my back and unzipping the dress slowly. He steps back and watches as the dress drops the the floor, his eyes slowly making there way from my face travelling down my body like he was making sure to look at every curve so he won't forget. I step out of the dress and towards Drake, I unbutton his jeans and he removes his shirt I run my fingers over his very toned chest down his chiseled abs, he laces his fingers in my hair pulling my head towards him and kisses me like his hungry, I moan when his hands reach down just below my ass and he lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waste feeling how aroused he really was, he pushes my back against the wall and continues to kiss me our tongues welcoming each other, he pushes is pants and boxers down with one hand and his cock springs out and pushes gently against me I moan, and he teases me just slightly putting pressure on my very wet pussy, but then my mind snaps "Condom" I breath out he nods carries me over to his desk and opens the draw, he quickly unwraps the condom and places it on his large perfectly thick cock, he pulls me closer with my thighs and pushes inside me "fuck, you're so tight" his groans I lay my hands on the desk behind me to brace myself, he holds one of my thighs and with his free hand he placed on my chest just above my breast he starts grinding into me, I moan with every thrust, he fucks me slow but rough "I've wanted this for so long" he moans out and then slams his soft succulent lips on mine, he trails his hand down my chest and cups my breast his mouth trailing down my neck then his mouth goes around my hard nipple he sucks and bites and keeps plowing into me until we both cum, we both breath heavily and he looks into my eyes his grey eyes burning into my green eyes "I want you, I don't ever want anyone to touch what's mine" I smile liking the sound of that he made me feel things no one has ever made me feel before "be careful what you wish for" he chuckles, pulls out of me and gets rid of the condom I start to get dressed but he stops me "no, let me hold you I want to feel your body against mine" he says wrapping his arms around me his body pressed against my back we stood for a while before laying down and falling asleep holding each other. I woke up I look at the clock on the bedside it was 3:30am I couldn't fall back to sleep so I wrapped Drakes sheet around me, grabbed the blunt out of my clutch and opened the window, climbing out onto the roof I look up at the moon feeling the cool air brush against my skin, I light up and start smoking I'm half way through when Drake clears his throat "your not gonna jump off are you? I couldn't have been that bad" I look at him, he scratches the back of his head nervously "you weren't, but I might just have to jump off before anyone thinks I've gone soft by spending the night" he laughs "oh so you're a hit it and quit it type of girl" he leans his arms on the window sill, I shrug my shoulders "no one has ever been worth hanging around for, I don't really like people in my personal space once I get what I want" his eyes light up for a moment but he quickly composed himself "so I'm worth it huh?" I laugh "I didn't say that, I just got really drunk and really tired" he pouts playfully. I finish the joint and head back in to the room, Drake helps me in. We lay back down and fall asleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

108 0 19
Entering high school is tricky, but Maria is set. She has her longtime best friend, Daniel, with her, and soon meets athletic and funny Jackson and m...
My life ✅ De Zai

Ficção Adolescente

571 80 34
a 16 year old girl who's life is about to turn around Live through crushes ,best friends , fake friends and everything in between Enjoy 😊
82.2K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
44.3K 1.2K 27
*Previously known as "A Walk On The Wild Side". ©2015 Jennipher907 All Rights Reserved Amber is a not a normal teenager. She is moving to a new sc...