I'm The Alpha

By shruthii

"I don't want you to mark me" I said quickly. "Why?" he asked me, his tone seemed calm but i knew he was far... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 43

304K 8.1K 1.9K
By shruthii

Hi….

So here is chapter 43 for you all which is dedicated to DanicaMoka:D

Pic on the side is of Alisha>>>>

******

“Because they are mean is
no reason why I should be.
I hate such things, and
though I think I've a right
to be hurt, I don't intend to
show it. (Amy March)”
― Louisa May Alcott , Little Women

TEMPLAR P.O.V

After hanging out in the beach a little longer I and Rett decided to go to the temple. Well he did, said he had to show me something there.

It was around 12:30 in the noon when we reached the temple. I was wearing a light green drop hem dress while Rett wore a shorts and a t-shirt.  Rett held my hands in his and we walked inside the temple.

I smiled looking at the reflection of our hands together in those crystal clear tiles. When I raised my head to look at the statue my breath got caught in my throat.

The statue of the goddess was illuminating like a bright diamond.

The hot afternoon sunlight fell directly on the statue through the opening from the dome making it shine like a million diamonds.

I stood frozen in my spot staring at the beauty of the temple.

“How is it?” Rett asked me.

“It’s… uh, I mean no words can describe the beauty of this” I said sighing. “Is it the same every afternoon?” I asked him and he gave me a nod.

“It’s more beautiful on a full moon night” he said,

“Wow” I said in surprise. “It’s…. just, wow” I was left speechless. I’ve been to all the temples from different packs but none of it could match the beauty of this temple. Simple and elegant.

“It is the first building I designed” Rett said to me and I was surprised to hear it.

“When?” I asked him. Even though I was with Rett, I never really asked him about his life in the past six years and it made me feel guilty now.

“I was in my high school, senior year. I got bored after watching the same shoe-box design for the temple in almost every pack and that is when this plan popped in my head” he said and I smiled. “I am glad you liked it” he said.

“How can I not? It’s so blissful” I said and held his hands and began walking towards the statue of the goddess.

After lighting the candles me and Rett knelt down and began to pray.

When I closed my eyes, all I could see was the cliff. There were images of cliff coming one after the other. It was secluded.

There was no screams or anything but the cliff was there.

I opened my eyes all of a sudden and looked at the statue that was glowing. Gulping, I turned to look at Rett who was still praying.

After looking at him, I too closed my eyes. Fortunately, there were no images in my head this time.

After Rett dropped me at the pack house, I directly made my way towards the main door. Everyone around were staring at me with a knowing look.

I ignored it the first two times but when I passed Ben and Molly, Ben hoot whistled at me.

“What?” I asked him. He didn’t reply instead just grinned and roamed his eyes over me once but not in a lustful way, it was more like teasing me. Molly who was sitting on Ben’s lap was also grinning at me.

Frowning, I shook my head at them.

“Is Sveta up?” I asked them.

“Yeah. Up and Out of bed baby.” he said still grinning. I just stared at him for a whole minute to find the other meaning behind his words but I couldn’t.

“You are an idiot” I muttered before going upstairs.

When I went upstairs I could hear voices coming from Sveta’s room so I pushed the door and went inside. The first thing I noticed was Sveta was still in bed but was awake now and Cam was sitting beside her. Jan, Keith, Terence and Trudy were also there in the room.

“You woke up” I said and they all turned to look at me and started staring the same way like Ben.

“And you mated” Sveta said and I stood frozen on my spot. How the….?

Oh dear Goddess!

That is one of the cons of being a werewolf. You can always smell your mate’s scent mixed in you after you mate.

I remembered how we had teased Sveta and Cam for a whole week when they mated for the first time and realized I’m never going to get the end of this from my friends.

I slowly glanced at Jan hoping her scent was different since she was cozy with Terence last night but no such luck she wasn’t mated to Terence yet.

“Guess, I’m going to become a godmother first” Jan teased using my words from yesterday.

Kill me, kill me now.

My cheeks were on fire and it was difficult to even try keeping my head straight. Everyone started laughing at me.

“Hey… you cannot tease me like-” I began but Cam cut me off.

“That’s right people you cannot be mean to her” Cam said and I sighed for only a second because he spoke again ““Did you use protection?” Cam asked grinning.

“Cam” I screeched while everyone burst out laughing except Terence who looked like he wanted to throw up, after all they were talking about his sister’s sex life which was none of their business by the way.

“He’s right because I’m too young to become an uncle.” Keith said pointing at Cam and I decided it was enough.

“That’s it. I’m leaving” I yelled stomping my foot like a child and slammed the door hard for extra effect but of course they were laughing even then which only added color to my cheeks.

I was going downstairs when Keith called me, “Templar wait”.

“What? Not done yet?” I snapped and he just chuckled.

“It’s not about that. Uh…. I did the job” he said and I immediately stiffened. But I was surprised because Keith didn’t look so angry.

“Where is it?” I asked him.

“I mailed you” he said.

“Not a word to anyone” I said and he nodded.

I reached the house and found Rett in the living room.

“Back so soon?” he asked me.

“I’m not going there again. Ever” I said recalling the way they made fun of me.

“What? Did the sun rise from west?” Rett asked grinning.

“They mocked at me” I whined and he just closed the distance between us and placed a lingering kiss on my neck.

Before things could get heated I pulled away and went to the room.

I could literally see the dust all over my laptop. In a writers laptop. I had not typed a single chapter properly ever since I came here. I was constantly occupied with one thing or the other.

Ignoring all other thoughts, I opened my mail box and started going through the mails Keith sent me.

What I read disturbed me.

“Why are we even watching this?” Rett snapped at me.

“Shh… I am watching” I said.

“And repeating the dialogues. Seriously how many times have you watched this movie?” Rett asked me.

After Rett sensed my mood he kept asking me what was wrong but I refused to tell him. Finally he gave up and suggested that we watch a movie after dinner to which I eagerly agreed and here we were now watching The Wolverine that had my handsome Hugh Jackman in it.

I was repeating all of his dialogues and it was pissing Rett off, who firstly didn’t want to watch this movie and secondly because I lied to him that I had never watched this movie and wanted to watch it.

“Uh…. I lost count” I said honestly and he just stared at me. “What? He is my favorite okay. I mean look at him. Who cannot love that handsome face, that hot body, that husky voice, that- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?” I shouted because Rett had removed the plug from the back. “I was watching the movie” I said growling and he just rolled his eyes. “BULLYING RHINOCEROS” I screamed and threw the remote at him. I growled louder when he caught the remote with his hands.

“Are you done?” he asked me while I threw another cushion at him which again he caught calmly.

“Connect the plug now” I said glaring at him.

“No. I’m not watching that stupid movie with a stupid actor whose face looks like a mouse.” He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“You didn’t just say that” I said and pointed my index at him.

“I did” he said smugly.

“You are sleeping on the couch” I said and that wiped the smug expression from his face. I mentally did a self-five at that.

“Now be a good boy and connect the plug” I said smirking and he did just that with a huge scowl on his face. Just when the movie was about to start Keith called for me through the link.

“I got to go” I said and got up from the couch and ran into the woods with Rett following me.

“What are we doing here?” Rett asked me. It was close to midnight and we were hiding behind a tree near the border of the Greenrock territory. “Shouldn’t we be doing something…  interesting?” Rett asked me.

“Interesting? Like what?” I asked him.

“Like Uppie downie” he said and i turned beet red when he used my words at me.

“Shh… later.” I said and he nodded with a grin.

‘Keith?’

‘Ya?’

‘There yet?’

‘No. I think heading towards your direction’ Keith told me through the link.

Just then I heard the ruffling of the leaves and sounds of panting and I knew it was her.

“Going somewhere?” I asked her and she stopped dead in her tracks. I came out of my hiding along with Rett who was staring at her.

A look of horror spread in Alisha’s face when she saw me.

I stared at her while Rett growled at her. He figured it out when he looked at the bag pack she was carrying. He took a threatening step towards her but I held his arms and stopped him.

“Alpha” she whispered with teary eyes and collapsed on the ground with a thud.

“Bloody-”

“Rett” I snapped and stopped him from speaking further. “Don’t”

“She betrayed you by spying for those rogues and you are just letting her go?” he snapped at me.

“It’s not like that” I said and bent down and slightly shook Alisha.

Just then Keith arrived.

“Can you please carry her to our house? I need to talk to her” I said to Rett. He scowled at me but Keith quickly picked Alisha up.

“Jan knows” Keith said and I raised my eyebrows.

“She was with me while I was watching over Alisha.” He said and I sighed.

I didn’t want to go to the pack house because Cam will definitely kill Alisha if he knew she was involved on the attack on Sveta and the last thing I want is hatred against each other in my pack.

Everyone will undeniably start hating her when they come to know that she was working for Glen but i didn’t want that especially when I knew why she was doing so.

Alisha didn’t deserve that.

I had suspected her involvement with the rogues yesterday after the nurse had told me about the bruises in her body. Nobody in my pack would dare to hurt anyone so cruelly that meant only one thing that someone else was hitting her.

Someone like Glen.

I knew Alisha might have contact with him and if I know where the hell he is hiding then I will go and attack him there.

I just wanted his address and that was when I asked Keith for a favor.

Keith hacks computers, cracks passwords and that was how he was able to go through Alisha’s mailbox. The proof was all there in it.

I read each and every mail that she had received.

The Goddess was right a person betrays only when they are avaricious or when they are vulnerable and Alisha belongs to the latter category.

“She woke up” Jan said and that snapped me out of my thoughts. Everett and Keith were downstairs while I and Jan were in the room.

“You okay?” I asked Alisha when she tried sitting up. When I extended my hand to help her she closed her eyes shut. It was obvious she was scared of me after I found out. “Need some water?” I asked her but she didn’t reply.

Sighing, I picked a glass and pour water in it before handing it to her. Alisha didn’t even try taking the glass from me.

“It’s not poisoned” Jan said rudely to her and Alisha’s lower lip started trembling.

“I am sorry” she said sobbing. “I had no choice Alpha. He has my mother and brother” she said and I sat beside her on the bed.

“I know” I said and she looked at me. “I have read the mails” I said.

I saw all the threatening messages that she had received. It was insane the way they threat someone like that.

“Felix used to send those” she told me. “He…. He used to-” I stopped her mid-sentence and hugged her tightly. She sobbed loudly and it reminded me of June.

Tears started forming in my eyes and I blinked rapidly to stop them.

“Felix is dead” I said soothingly. “We are going to save your brother and mother” I said and pulled her away. “Do you know where he stays?” He here refers to Glen.

“I don’t know” she said sniffing. “They used to blindfold me and take me in a car. They remove the blindfold only when Glen was in the room.” She said and I nodded.

“Can you describe the place at least because Keith is already trying to find the location it would be easier if you give us some clues.” I asked her.

“I don’t know…. All I know it was a silent area not much sound around… like no crowd or vehicles” she said. “Dark, fully dark. He keeps them in a prison. Harry…. He hasn’t shifted yet.”

“Shh… He is going to be rescued from there soon” I told her and she wiped her tears.

“Why won’t you kill me?” she asked me. “I betrayed you” she said sobbing.

“It was either me or your family and trust me I would have chosen family” I told her and she shook her head.

“I am sorry. I knew he was about to attack. He wanted me to get you to the hotel. He wanted to kill you” she said crying again while Jan growled lowly.

She was sitting in silent and listening until now.

“I wanted to warn you about it and that is why I killed Kate and the girl.”

“You killed them?” I growled at her.

“I am sorry, I couldn’t think of anything else. I know I shouldn’t have killed them but I didn’t know what else to do. How to alert you indirectly. So, I killed Kate and girl first. When Sveta came to check she would be panicked and alert the pack about the rogues but I didn’t expect Felix to already be in the hotel before we could check on Kate. He met us in the hallway and understood that I lied and so Felix attacked me. When Sveta tried to stop him, it was a full on fight however when he came to know the pack came to help us he ran away leaving us to die.” She said and covered her mouth with her hands.

I was pacing in the room continuously.

“You shouldn’t have killed them” I told Alisha through gritted teeth.

“I know and I am sorry” she said looking down.

“Stop saying that. You could have warned me instead of killing two innocent humans” I yelled at her. By now, I was shaking with anger.

“Out” Rett commanded.

“This stays between us” I said and both Jan and Alisha nodded and left the room.

Without wasting any time I wrapped my arms around his waist and started inhaling his scent to calm myself.

When I was calm enough, I pulled away.

“What are you going to do about Alisha?” Rett asked me.

“She is stupid to kill them but she is a child too and she was clueless” I said frowning. “I... she has been through a lot in her life and I don’t want her to go through all that pain again.” I said recalling the day I had found Alisha. Beaten, abused, attacked severely and left to die. It was all a set up then but she was certainly abused and coerced to do all that. I really did feel bad for Kate’s family and I decided to pay a visit to them one day. Kate didn’t deserve to die and neither did that girl. It was stupid of Alisha to kill someone to save herself but like I said… she was clueless and scared to approach me. If only I knew what was happening behind my back before… I thought with guilt.

 “Firstly, I want to save her brother” I said Rett.

“I and Keith were talking about that. He is almost close to finding the location and if everything goes well then we can attack and save him.” Rett said and I nodded.

“I want to kill Glen” I said and snarled at his name. My wolf also agreed with me on that thought.

“Come on” Rett said and dragged me towards our room.

While I woke up the next morning Rett wasn’t beside me and it slightly annoyed me.

After having a good shower I drove to the pack house to pick up Theo. I could sense Everett and Terence here.

“Where’s Theo?” I asked Marissa as soon as I entered the kitchen.

“I’m here girlfriend” Theo said and I turned to look at him.

“My baby” I said opening my arms when he came running towards me and hugged me. Marissa smiled looking at us.

“Had breakfast?” I asked him.

“No”

“Is it toast?” I asked Marissa.

“No. I’m preparing pancake for him” she said.

“Yum!” I said ruffling Theo’s blonde hair.

“Have your breakfast I’ll go check on Jan” I said and went upstairs after kissing the top of Theo’s head.

When I was going upstairs Keith called me.

“Tem. We have got the location” he said showing me his laptop screen.

“Bloody hell. He is that close to Greenock?” I said frowning.

“Yeah! It’s just an hour or two, drive from here.”

“How the hell didn’t we trace his scent?” Rett asked growling.

“Maybe because he is human during day” Cam said.

This made me think of the Glen’s presence I felt yesterday while I was in the beach with Rett yesterday morning. Was he there or not? I really don’t know.

“What should we do?” Keith asked me.

“Attack. What else? I’m done playing this cat and mouse game. Its time I finish this son of a bitch once and for all.” I told growling.

My wolf was growing restless inside me. She was ready to kill him.

Kill Glen.

“We need a plan” I said loudly.

“We do” Rett agreed.

“By sunset I want to be there” I said.

Just then Theo entered the room.

“Girlfriend” he called me. I smiled at him. “My breakfast is done” he said.

“Theo” Marissa called him. She paused near the door when she saw us. “I’m sorry Alpha. You please continue your work I’ll drop him to school today” she told bowing her head.

“Okay” I wanted to drop Theo to school but this was also very important so I agreed.

“Mama” Theo complained.

“Theo” Marissa warned.

“Fine” he said scrunching up his nose and turned around. He took two steps and turned back to look at me.

Immediately he came running towards me and wrapped his tiny arms around my waist.

“Bye Girlfriend” Theo said. But my heart started beating rapidly when he said that. Fear passed through me.

I looked down at him and smiled. He tugged my arms and pulled me down and kissed my cheeks and ran away.

I stood there and watched Theo run away with Marissa following right after.

I don’t know why but when he said bye I felt like he was leaving me and going. It was terrifying me.

“Chill Templar. He is just going to school” Keith said chuckling.

“Is everything okay?”Rett asked me.

“Yeah” I said nodding. “Everything is” I said and smiled.

Rett narrowed his eyes and looked at me curiously. I smiled and pecked his lips once.

Everything is okay. Theo has gone with his mother.

Everything is okay. Everything will be okay.

And just like that fifteen minutes later while I was still planning for the attack Marissa screamed for help through the link.

*********

Hope you all liked it:)

Next update on Aug 24th:D

AND THOSE WHO HAVE NOT CHECKED MY OTHER STORY, HUNTER & HIS PREY, PLEASE DO :D

Yes we are coming closer to the ending of I’m The Alpha. Seven more chapters left :) :(

The usual mantra of Vote, comment and follow:D

I love you all:D

Thanks:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5K 40
Highest rank | #459 in werewolf 24/9/17 | The alpha is known for being possessive towards his mate and this is my experience with being an alpha's m...
3.2M 75.4K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
1.1K 35 19
~SYNOPSIS ~ His blue eyes the most electrifying yet cold blue i have seen .Black curly hair my fingers long to play with. So much more taller than me...
27.7M 632K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...