Divergent

By AltoPentaholic

*THIRD BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* Five months have passed since Melody and Jordyn were born. Everything is... More

*Preview*
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Sorry...D:
11
...
12
:3
13
14
Another Preview
15
16
17
The Big Surpise...;)
18, Part One
Summary for new story...;)
18, Part Two
19
20
21
22
23
^•^
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
-.-
33
FALSE ALARM
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! +Important Message
49
50
52
53
#RIPCaitlyn
54
55
Epilouge
Explanation/Surprise
CHECK IT OUT!

51

885 69 86
By AltoPentaholic

Here's the thing about Mr. Maldonado.

He's a murderer. He has been arrested multiple times and sentenced almost every year of Kirstin's existence. He was known as the deadliest murderer in California because he killed anyone whenever he could. He gave them no mercy and killed them right away. In his lifetime, he has probably killed around fifty people.

There's a catch though.

He is hired by people to kill those who hurt them. He helped the victims seek revenge on their perpetrator. He helped the hurt and killed the hurting. He stopped at nothing to kill those who hurt others. It's his job.

There have been some instances were people lie so someone that they didn't like asked him to murder them. He always found out that they lied and refuses to kill the person. He had never killed anyone on accident because he knew when people lied. It was an intuition.

That's why he is having a hard time believing Kirstin. She was raised wonderfully by her mother and the same with him if he wasn't in jail. She was never neglected or abused anyone yet she lied to have others hurt. She was suspended from school militia times for beating up other Betas if they corrected her or called her out on her behavior. She was so viscous and it scared both him and Anjelica.

What if she is lying? What do I do?

"Dad!"

"Yes, love?" He asked, looking over at his daughter. Her arms were crossed, causing him to nod. "What happened? Is everything okay?"

"I'm just wondering when you will stop behind an idiot and just stare at the road. How could I be so smart when I have the world's dumbest parents?!"

"That's no way to talk to us," he scolded his daughter, shaking his head. Even at twenty five, she has a terrible attitude. "Why are you so cruel?"

"I learned from the best."

Mr. Maldonado shook his head, wanting to pull this car over so he could slap his daughter on the back k his head. When will she learn to be kind? Nobody's ever done anything to her before!

"Are we almost in L.A? I'm antsy. Also, I want you to kill Mom."

"I'm not doing that, Kirstin. You've been telling me to do that since you were ten. Your mom never did anything to you."

"She forced you to divorce with her. She kicked out my murder partner."

"I only kill people who hurt others terribly."

"Your job is boring."

He rolled his eyes, wanting nothing more than to smack some sense into Kirstin. She obviously needs a lesson or two about how to act like a Beta.

"I kill people for fun."

He widened his eyes, look over at his daughter. She had a smirk on her face, taking the knife out of her bag. She looked over at him, her smile full of malice and the need to start violence. He looked away, trying his best not to cry when he made a realization.

A realization that was tragic to him, but a possible miracle for everyone else.

I have to kill my daughter.

~~~

"I saw him."

Avi nodded, still wanting to hurt Scott for abandoning Mitch and their family. He looked back at the blond, frowning when he saw tears gathering in the Lead Alpha's eyes. He walked up to him slowly, tilting his head while doing so.

"What's wrong?"

Scott looked up at him, trying his best not to sob out loud. He hugged Avi, silently crying as he led him tightly. Avi ran a hand up and down Scott's back, shushing him as gently as he could.

"I never seen him so broken before. I can't believe that I'm the cause of that. I'm a terrible person, Avi. I can't believe I did that to him."

Avi frowned, realizing how much Scott truly loved Mitch. Their love was amazing, no doubt. They accepted each other for who they are and did not judge each other once for their backstories. They love each other more as each day rolls by and they continue to love each other.

It seemed like Scott wanted to stop that for some particular reason, but e he hasn't said why yet. Avi separated him from Scott, jumping when the Lead Alpha pulled him back. His blue eyes were full of tears and guilt, making Avi wonder what was going on.

"I need to go to rehab. Now."

"Why?" Avi asked, raising an eyebrow. He looked over Scott once, shaking Hal head. "What's the matter? Why do you have to-"

"I started to drink again."

Avi dropped his jaw, widening his eyes as Scott looked at his feet. The shorter Alpha shook his head, looking up at the taller Alpha as he began to tear up.

"That isn't good for you or your family, especially when your husband is going to be in rehab for two years. You need to fix that, Scott."

"I know and in order for me to become better, I have to go to One Woods. Mitch needs someone and I'll be tha-"

"Scott, I ship Scömìche more than you will ever know, but Mitch does not need your help all the time. Yes, be there for him in this terrible time he's going through, but don't say you want to save him. We all do, but you have to realize that even if he is saved, he will never be better. His depression or anxiety won't magically go away nor will he become fully okay again.

"That's okay though. He will win and leave that hospital, but he won't be 100% happy. Nobody will ever be happy after going through what he went through. Realize that now. Make sure he stays happy but know that he won't always have a smile on his face.

"Depression sucks, especially for the person's loved ones. It's horrible for the depressed person and they want to get better. Scott, be there for Mitch. Remember one thing though."

"What?"

Avi hugged Scott once more, patting his back like a father would. Despite the height difference, the older Alpha put his hands on Scott's shoulders. The Lead Alpha nodded, waiting for a response.

"Always know that I will ship Scömìche."

Scott rolled his eyes as he laughed, shaking his head. Avi laughed along with him, sitting down on the couch. He looked at the Lead Alpha seriously, his eyes full of fatherliness.

"Do you still want to go to rehab? One Woods?"

Scott nodded without hesitation, handing a One Woods pamphlet to Avi. The older Alpha nodded, taking out his phone immediately to call the rehabilitation center.

"One Woods Rehabilitation Center, how may I help you?"

"Hello, it's Avi Kaplan. I was calling to place my friend Scott Grassi-Hoying in for alcoholism. When can I bring him in?"

"Tomorrow will be fine. Just ask for Nurse Diana. I'll know what to do."

"Awesome. Thank you so much."

"Anytime."

Avi hung up, smiling weakly at Scott. The blond smiled back, tears welling up in his eyes again. Only this time, they were happy.

"I get to be with my Princess Ariel again."

~~~

"You two are together again?"

"We've always been together," Mitch answered, looking at Troye. He sighed happily, hugging his pillow. "I've never been this happy for so long."

"I'm happy for you," Connor replied, making sure that Mitch's stuffed animals were in threes. He kissed Troye's forehead, smiling when his boyfriend blushed. "You two are very cute."

"Thank you," Mitch responded, blushing a bit. He remembered Dan as Phil, smiling at his new friends. "Do you know who else is a cute couple? Dan and Ph-"

"PHAN IS REAL, DAN! DON'T ME THAT SHE ISN'T!"

"Phil, Phan isn't real. She, zir, they are not real. Phan is fa-"

"NO SHE'S NOT!"

Mitch ran out of his room, widening his eyes when he saw Phil trying to get out of a nurse's grip. Dan tried to keep him still, tears of frustration rolling down his cheeks. The nurse stuck a needle in Phil's arm, flinching when the young male screamed. In an instant, Phil fell to the ground, calm from his recent meltdown. Mitch walked back into the room, his eyes wide and full of tears.

"Why is Phil so sad?"

"He has an imaginary friend named Phan, who he claims is his best friend," Shane answered, sighing sadly. He walked into Mitch's room, sitting down on the bed. "I'm leaving next week."

"That's amazing," Mitch exclaimed, hugging his friend. Troye and Connor nodded in a agreement, smiles on their faces. "Wait, that means you're leaving us. You're leaving your friends."

"I know," Shane replied sadly, nor wanting to cry in front of his friends. "I told Lisa already. She cried the entire time. She old me to take care of her dog Corny while she is in the hospital. I'm going to miss it here."

"We're going to miss you."

"Me too. We won't be the Sexy Seven anymore."

"Wait, Sexy Seven?" Mitch asked shyly, not used to hearing or saying the word 'sexy'. Troye nodded, smiling at his newest friend.

"Yeah. You, me, Connor, Shane, Lisa, Drew, and Melanie."

"You...you think I'm...sexy?"

"Of course! Even a blind man will know how sexy you are. Flaunt it, girl."

Mitch blushed as his friends shared a smile with one another, adoring the shy nature of the Alphmega. He looked over at Troye, smiling weakly.

"Thank yo-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Drew ran into Mitch's room, crying loud as he closed the door. He ran over to Shane, hugging him tightly as he cried some more.

"The Committee is going attack us! We're all going to die!"

"Why?" Mitch asked softly, looking around the room. All the boys looked at each other, having to reveal their biggest secret. "Why will they attack?"

Mitch widened his eyes when he saw everyone's eyes turn from red to blue, yellow to red, yellow to blue, blue to yellow, and so on. He gasped, not believing what he saw.

It can't be!

"Mitch, we're all Divergent."

A/N: This is one of my favorite chapters so far.:) Also, MORE ARTWORK!!!

They're so cute and adorable! I love the both of them so much.^_^ Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 12.6K 31
Rose and Scott where childhood best friends. he's the next alpha and she the only daughter of the omega. when they were younger Scott pushed rose out...
201K 4.9K 30
It’s two months later, and Maddy is still with her dad. He hasn’t changed a bit since she escaped the abuse and neglect from before. Actually, it’s o...
16.8K 923 25
**BOOK THREE AFTER THE BROKEN MORIARTY** After Moriarty found Tori. They need to rekindle their relationship. Will it go smoothly? Will they even get...
112K 2.1K 41
This is book 3. While the fairies are preparing for a nice vacation, the Trixs are placed in the Omega dimension, breaking out a dangerous criminal k...