...But Am I His Jane? ( COMP...

By wwepurplevixen

It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
MR & MRS ANOA'I <3
Chapter 56
The End of Aaron
Chapter 57
Epilogue
BONUS: XMAS 2013
BONUS: THE ANOA'I HONEYMOON

Chapter 40

693 31 4
By wwepurplevixen

"You're so beautiful..." I heard Roman's voice as I woke up and found him staring at me.

I smiled genuinely for the first time as my dreams hadn't been haunted by Aaron's face that night. And having Roman hover over me returning it made it better.

I wasn't concerned about the repercussions of my birthday weekend that would be later. I knew I wouldn't see Aaron for awhile or so I hoped at least.

"Morning..." I whispered.

"Morning baby girl... " he leant down and gently kissed me.

"I'm sorry I was a bit rough last night I hadn't even realized I had done it"

I frowned as I was confused as to what he meant.

"These..." he pointed to the marks on my thighs as well as the fading one on my arm.

"Oh..." I didn't know to respond as it wasn't him but if I told him that he would ask questions.

Questions I couldn't answer although I wanted to..

"I clawed your back so we're even.." I smiled and gave him a peck on his lips which made him feel better.

"You do it every time I have become immune to the pain"

He whispered against my lips.

" Oh now how am I suppose to find out Superman's other kryptonite?" I raised my eyebrow as I tugged on his chin.

"Oh its pretty easy to spot although you wouldn't be able to use it..." I felt his fingers trailing up my sides.

"And why would I not be able to do that?"

"Because its you.. and well you can't very well use yourself against me can you?"

He smirked, "or well there are certain ways you could use yourself against me"

I rolled me eyes at what he was implying.

"So I'm your weakness?"

"And strength... my everything baby girl.. you should know that by now"

He leant down against and kissed me gently and deeply . I felt his hands gently clutch my waist as he was possibly afraid to hurt me again.

I broke the kiss and he raised his eyebrow.

"There's something I need to tell you Ro..." I whispered .

"What is it?" He gazed down at me waiting.

I didn't know how to say it but I hated lying to him and Randy now knew and Roman, the man I loved with everything in me, not knowing hurt more than anything.

As I hated all the guilt he felt over the past few months when he had done nothing wrong...

"Mi... what's wrong?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Well its about..."

"Daddy!!!!!" Lucy's voice cut me off as her voice echoed down the hallway.

He looked back and then looked at me again.
"Tell me Mia..." he pressed while I was slowly losing my courage.

"Its..."

"Daddy I can't find Joemi !!!" I heard Lucy again as she was in the guestroom a couple doors down from ours.

Joemi was what she named her monkey after she couldn't decide and saw my necklace.

"You need to go.. " I whispered, "its nothing important" I shrugged as I realized how stupid it was of me to want to tell him.

Lucy was here and the tension that would be here once I told him wouldn't be healthy for her and we had so little time with her the last thing I wanted to do was steal that with my shit.

"Mia..." I shook my head.

"Go... before she comes running in here and is scarred for life!" He smiled a bit as we were both naked.

"You sure its not important?" I nodded and he sighed and stood up slipping on some boxers before heading out while I decided to shower.

"Well if it isn't the good house guest!" Nikki smiled as she set her coffee down on the counter and I sat down confused.

"Make us dinner and then disappear with your man.. we have rules you know?"

"You don't seem too upset about us breaking them.."

"Because you know that I know things are shaky right now with you and Roman so if you need to get busy here then I guess I can't be angry about it"

"You're so weird..." I sighed.

She laughed, "I'm having surgery next month.."

"You scared?" She nodded.

"I'm pretty sure that neck surgery is the worst kind you can have as a wrestler.. its so risky.. I might not wrestle again."

"Don't say that Nikki you will! Trust me" I pulled her into a hug as I knew she was like the female version of John and that business was everything to them.

"I hope so Mi.."

"Hey that unfair you have an advantage!" John shouted from across the table as they were playing some card game.

"Look whose home!" I heard Nikki as she entered with Lucy clutching a little dog.

"His name is Winston!" Lucy smiled as Nikki laughed, they had gone to fetch him at the shelter as the owner was a friend of John's and asked if he wanted one of the litter .

Being John he couldn't say no and Nikki decided to go while Lucy tagged along.

"You do know that Lucy is not going to want to leave now?" Roman shook his head.

"She never wants to leave here ! Aunt Coco's is the best " she winked as Lucy took Winston outside.

"That's because you guys spoil her rotten!" Roman laughed.

"She is the only kid in our gang so obviously " John shrugged.

"Brie should be knocked up soon! She is permanently saying she has baby fever" Nikki rolled her eyes.

"What about you?" Roman asked her.

"I suppose it depends on my surgery I mean if I won't be able to wrestle then that would be perfect timing to start planning well after the wedding of course." She shrugged.

"And you are awfully quiet Mia?" John teased.

"Not right now like Nikki said.. wedding first" Roman kissed the side of my head.

"Are you guys even planning it?" John raised his eyebrow, but I had no answer as I had forgotten about it.

"Yes! Everything is sorted out.. just our dresses .. which we have plenty of time for ! " She smiled and I had to remember to thank her as I hadn't been any help.

"You know what I was thinking?" Roman asked as his head rested on my tummy as he stared up at the ceiling.

"What?" I played with his fingers as he loosely held my hand.

"About our kids..." He whispered.

"What about them Roman?" I was confused as to why he was bringing it up now.

"Would I be a good father?" He turned to stare at me.

"What do you mean.. Lucy..."

"Mia I was hardly there.. with work.. so I don't know.."

"Roman you will make the best dad to our kids the same as you are with Lucy! I don't know why that thought would even cross your mind but she loves you and all that matters is that you see her as much as you can now"

He nodded and then sat up and laid next to me.

"I don't feel like going back for Raw" he sighed.

"I know" I sighed as well as the sooner we got back to reality the sooner my worst nightmare would return.

A/N:

Bit of a filler but hope you liked it xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.4K 58
Mia is the daughter of billionaire Vince McMahon. When her brother-in-law convinces her to join the family business so she can be closer to him, she...
228K 5.5K 87
CAUTION: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. TRIGGER WARNING END HIS REIGN~ A ROMAN REIGNS FANFICTION WWE Diva returns back to the ring after being gone for near...
101K 2.2K 57
Highest Ranked #1 in wrestling, #1 in Paige, #1 in Divas #1 in romanreigns, #2 in Rollins and #2 in theshield 😊 Lucy has trained hard and finally ma...
46.7K 1.9K 186
After all of the drama has been laid out on the table, and almost every single relationship has been exposed, well at least almost every relationship...