Blake Gray Imagine

By aaweaverr

--- More

The Walk Home
Umbrellas and Blue Eyes
Princess
Broadcasting With Blake
Dad & Kyle
Cross the Universe
Whenever You Need Me
Whatever Makes You Happy
hello!
I love you too...
Polaroid Pics
Arms

Always By Your Side

1K 18 1
By aaweaverr

Y/N,

I had a great time today. I'm so glad we met. You are absolutely amazing and really pretty. I know we haven't known each other long but I really want to get to know you. I really hope this doesn't make our friendship awkward, but I promise I will treat you like a princess and I will always be by your side.

-Blake

You read the note as you walked up to your room. It was still storming, and Moon was hiding under your bed. You put the note into your dresser drawer and changed into a sweatshirt. You slumped over in bed a decided to check your phone. A whole bunch of social media notifications, which you ignored. But something that did catch your eye was a text from Eve.

Eve- Sooooo, how did the date go?

You rolled your eyes and smirked, but respond simply,

Y/N- Hanging out was fun...

Eve- Okay I know he's basically crazy about you... Honey don't lie

Y/N- and how do you know that? 

Eve- He has been falling all over you since you moved in. Blake and I are practically brother and sister, because our parents are best friends. All he did was talk about how "gorgeous"  you are, or how he wishes you knew he existed.

Y/N- That cute but I'm not gonna take things to far yet, I don't wanna date a guy I just met...

Eve- Oh gosh, just don't hurt him, he's been through a lot before and I would hate to see him sad.

You felt a little jealousy but shrugged it off, they are like brother and sister  you told yourself.

Y/N- I'll text you later, kk?

Eve- Sure, bye boo ;)

You laughed at her weirdness and decided to text Blake. You hoped he didn't get offended because you walked away from your "date". You thought he would most likely understand, do to the rain but you hoped he didn't feel like it was because of him. 

Y/N- Hiya Blake :))

Blake- hello princess :))

Y/N- Sorry for walking away earlier.

Blake- It's okay, I just wish I got to kiss you back...

Y/N- You will ;) eventually...

Blake- so, do you wanna hang out tomorrow? 2:30 at my place?

Y/N- I would love too, I'll catch you up later okay? I am gonna get ready for school tomorrow :))

Blake- Okay, bye babe ;)

You felt all warm inside. You may have only been 15, but you felt like you were actually in love. 

You got ready for school tomorrow by packing your backpack and lunch. You picked and outfit for tomorrow and showered quickly then went downstairs for dinner. Grabbed the bread, butter, and cheese you decided to make grilled cheese. While you did so you decided to listen to music, and as you stood there cooking Moon circled your feet. He kept whining so you gave him a slice of bread, he ate it whole and walked away satisfied. You laughed and put your finished dinner on a plate, then ate and scrolled through your Twitter.

After you ate you brushed your teeth and flopped down in bed, checking your phone. 12 text from Blake... Gosh this kid, you chuckled and scrolled through the messages. 

Blake- hey princess

Blake- thinking of you rn

Blake- gosh you're so gorgeous 

Blake- ugh I wish you were here 

Blake- okay honestly I'm crazy about you

Blake- you have pretty eyes

Blake- and damn that smile

Blake- and the way you smirk ugh

Blake- or the way you wrapped your arms around me

Blake- or how your hair falls perfectly over your shoulder and down to your waist 

Blake- and that booty tho

Blake- I think I'm getting carried away, see you tomorrow ;)

You fell over laughing, he was cute, but you still barely knew him. You smiled at how crazy he was about you, he must have really liked you. You laid there until you fell asleep.

-the next morning-

You woke up to your alarm, and the smell of bacon. You rolled over and fell onto the floor, causing a loud thud.

"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?" you heard your mom yell.

"NO ITS MONDAY." you rolled your eyes and looked at your phone. Reading a text from Blake,

Blake- morning princess, can't wait to see you :))

Y/N- Sit with me on the bus?

You set your phone down to go eat breakfast but it buzzed instantly,

Blake- yes of course ;) see you then 

You smiled and walked down the stairs, thinking about today's possible outcome. Usually school had consisted of getting rude insults and looks, or barely making it through classes. But knowing Blake was going to be there kept you in good spirits.

"Morning sunshine!" your mom said. 

"Morning. When are Kyle and Dad moving in?" you asked. Kyle was your older brother and your dad was, well, your dad. Kyle had basketball back at your home town, so him and your dad stayed there to finish the season. While you and your mom moved out sooner so your family could get the house you all wanted. 

"Next week, around Thursday or Friday." she said. That made your day instantly, because you really missed them. Especially your brother. You guys were really close, so it was kinda hard being apart for 5 months. 

"Really?!" you dropped your fork and syrup splattered every where. Both you and your mom laughed and cleaned up the mess.

"Yes really, but it's supposed to be a surprise so when they show up just act shocked." she chuckled and continued wiping up the sticky mess. 

"I won't have to act, I'll probably have a mental breakdown." You laughed and finished your last waffle bite. You hugged your mom and went upstairs to change and get ready. Black leggings, a tight white crop top, and a flannel. All of that paired with your black combat boots, and by combat boots you meant combat boot. The real deal, which you got from your uncle, who was in the navy. They seemed to fit perfectly, so you slid those on and grabbed your bag to leave. But just before you left you sent a message to Blake.

Y/N- I'm leaving now

Blake- I'll met you in like 10 seconds :)

You shoved your phone into your bag and stepped outside, seeing Blake put a smile on your face. He was wearing khakis and and a gray long sleeve shirt. He looked you up and down and smirked. Rolling your eyes you continued walking. He caught up to you and said,

"You have a good night?" 

"It was okay, could have been better" you wanted to say you wished he was there but you chose to keep it a less awkward as possible.

You both stood at the bus stop quietly, when you felt his arm go around your waist. You just giggled until you realized he was making a snpachat. 

"Hey guys, this is Y/N, add her on Snapchat okay!" you waved at the screen and smiled. He handed you his phone and typed in your snapchat. Eve showed up and you two talked for a couple minutes.  Other people began showing up at the bus stop, so Blake took his arm off your waist. Although every once in awhile he would poke you in the side, and he would play it off like he was innocent. The bus eventually showed up and he stood back letting you get on first. He stepped up behind you and sat right next to you. Blake was one of the popular kids, so everyone began talking with him about their weekend. He talked to them for a couple minutes until he turned to you and ignored them.

"COME ON BLAKE WHY ARE YOU SITTING WITH THAT?" on of the guys yelled. You just looked down and pulled at your leggings. He put his hand on your thigh and gave you look of reassurance. He said something to them, which you didn't hear. They all kept giving you dirty looks but Blake just ignored them and said,

"I'll walk you to class okay?" 

You smiled and said, "Okay, thanks." You smiled and looked down again, trying to avoid eye contact with the other guys. The bus had picked up everyone and eventually pulled up to the school. Blake stood up and grabbed your hand, guiding you down the bus aisle and onto the concrete. You went to continue walking but he stopped you. 

"Look Y/N I am sorry about my friends okay?" you just nodded and you both walked into the building.

---

Most of the day was okay, until the last five minutes. You were standing at your locker when someone yanked your shirt and you fell to the ground. You sat on the floor looking up confused, it was some girl.

"Look bitch," she squeaked, "Back off my Blake okay? Your fatass doesn't deserve him anyways, besides you are hideous." She turned and walked off giggling. You grabbed your things and held back the tears, it wasn't that share called you fat, it's that she said "my Blake". Maybe you were wrong about him.

•Blakes Point of View•

I closed my locker and started heading towards Y/N, but she had passed me. I instantly knew something was wrong.

"Y/N?" I called, but she kept walking.

I ran after her but she kept getting faster, she didn't even get on the bus. She just kept walking, so I followed. 

She must have noticed because she was running, in the wrong direction. She eventually stopped at a highway, and before she could cross I grabbed her arm.

•Y/N Point of View•

I kept running, but he was close behind. I hated it here, he was just using me to make some girl jealous. I didn't even want to move here, I was hated by everyone and didn't care anymore. I have never had friends. And no one really understood, I felt my arm sting and I looked down at the cuts starting through the makeup I used to cover it all up. I came to the highway, that lead to the park I went to just to collect my thoughts. But he grabbed my arm making me cringe. Before I could say anything he pulled me into a hug, I just cried. He wrapped his arms around my waist and just held me. 

"Blake I...I...Why?" I pushed him off of me, "You had a girlfriend this whole time? You were just using me to make her jealous. Did you even mean anything you said, or was it all a lie?" My arm was clear and visible from me wiping away my tears. He just stood there, he was crying. He grabbed my arm and gently ran his thumb over my wrist. I yanked it away cringing, I kept talking. "You don't care about me at all, do you? I mean nothing to you? I thought you were different, I thought you weren't like Joey." 

Joey, the first boy to break your heart, the reason you started cutting and the reason you usually ignored boys. 

"I thought I was something important, meaningful, something that..." I was cut off.

•Blakes Point of View• 

I was in shock, I stood there. I didn't even realize I was crying until I was snapped back into reality by a car horn rushing by. She was still standing there, she was sobbing but she looked beautiful. I knew exactly who's fault this was. But she kept saying she wasn't important to me, or she wasn't pretty to me. Her arm looked terrible, I almost couldn't look, I felt so bad. Someone that kind and gorgeous didn't deserve to feel like that. I couldn't take it. I grabbed her waist and smashed her lips into mine, and to my surprise she kissed back. She put her hands on my jaw and ran them down my torso. Pulling away she was staring down at her shoes. I pulled her into a hug and I said nothing but,

"I will always be by your side... Let's go home princess..." I grabbed her hand and we both walked home. 

•Sorry if this is really sad but OMG IM LITERALLY WISHING THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ME UGH! Okay well I love you guys :)) Vote and feel free to leave comments :)) -Alex•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 249 47
(Old/new Magcon in this story)
55K 888 17
✧ 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐡𝐮𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐤, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨...
51.2K 1.3K 44
Read to find out
10 1 1
horror