Camp One Direction (A Harry S...

بواسطة 1d_feelthepayne

Looking back, I don’t know why I fell for him. Maybe it was his green eyes, his beautiful personality, or jus... المزيد

Book One; Chapter 1
Book One; Chapter 2
Book One; Chapter 3
Book One; Chapter 4
Book One; Chapter 5
Book One; Chapter 6
Book One; Chapter 7
Book One; Chapter 8
Book One; Chapter 9
Book One; Chapter 10
Book One; Chapter 11
Book One; Chapter 12
Book One; Chapter 13
Book One; Chapter 14
Book One; Chapter 15
Book One; Chapter 16
Book One; Chapter 17
Book One; Chapter 18
Book One; Chapter 19
Book One; Chapter 20
Book One; Chapter 21
Book One; Chapter 23
Book One; Chapter 24
Book One; Chapter 25
Book One; Chapter 26
Book One; Chapter 27
Book One; Chapter 28
Book One; Chapter 29
Book One; Chapter 30
Book One; Chapter 31
Book One; Chapter 32
Book One; Chapter 33
Book One; Chapter 34
Book One; Chapter 35
Book One; Chapter 36
Book One; Chapter 37
Book One; Chapter 38
Book One; Chapter 39
Book One; Chapter 40
Book One; Chapter 41
Book One; Chapter 42
Book One; Chapter 43
Book Two; Chapter 1
Book Two; Chapter 2
Book Two; Chapter 3
Book Two; Chapter 4
Book Two; Chapter 5
Book Two; Chapter 6
Book Two; Chapter 7
Book Two; Chapter 8
Book Two; Chapter 9
Book Two; Chapter 10
Book Two; Chapter 11
Book Two; Chapter 12
Book Two; Chapter 13
Book Two; Chapter 14
Book Two; Chapter 15
Book Two; Chapter 16
Book Two; Chapter 17
Book Two; Chapter 18
Book Two; Chapter 19
Book Two; Chapter 20

Book One; Chapter 22

16.1K 327 107
بواسطة 1d_feelthepayne

Aria's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I stretched out and yawned. I woke the others up and we all got ready. Tonight Harry and I were going out on a secret date. Well, not so secret, we just don't want a lot of people to know where we are going.

We walked down to the mess hall and sat down. Taylor joined our table.

"Hey Taylor!" I said. It's so weird now that we are friends.

"Hey Aria! Good sleep?" she asked. We still haven't asked her to come back to our cabin. We were still deciding as a group.

"You know it!' I laughed. I took a bite into my eggs when the boys walked into the cafeteria. Harry standing out the most to me. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Taylor seemed to tense up a bit next to me. Oh...?

Harry brushed his lips against my neck. "Are you ready for tonight?" He whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

"Mhmm.." I said getting mesmerized by the feeling of his lips against my neck. I turned around, only to be met by his lips. He took me by surprise at first, but I kissed back. Someone cleared their throat, causing us to pull apart, I was bright as a tomato!

"Um Taylor, if you grip the fork anymore, it will snap." Dani chuckled.

"Oh whoops. My bad!" She answered, laughing a bit. Was that a fake laugh I heard?

Harry sat down next to Taylor and I. After a bit of sitting there, he kept shaking his leg.

"Harry are you okay?" I asked laughing at him.

"Uh ummm yeah just an itch" he smiled back.

Harry's POV

We were sitting at the table at breakfast. I made the mistake by sitting next to Taylor. She kept sliding her hand up my leg. What the fuck is her problem.

I tried to shake her off, but Aria seemed to notice.

"Harry are you okay?" She asked laughing.

"Uh ummm yeah just an itch" I smiled back a her as best as I could. I took her hand in mine under the table and rested it on my lap, making sure Taylor saw.

I'm sick of all of this really......

***LATER THAT NIGHT***

Aria's POV

I put on my outfit and headed out to meet Harry by the lake. The usual spot.

When I got there, I nearly fainted. There in front of me stood a sexy Harry Styles. I swear I drooled.

"Like what you see?" He smirked at me.

"Nope" I popped the "P".

"I love it." I said and reached up to kiss him. His hands rested on my waist while my fingers tangled in his curls. His tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gave him. We kissed for a but until we pulled back, both in need of some air.

"I forgot to tell you how beautiful you look tonight." He said smiling at me. .

He's too perfect, I swear.

Harry's POV

She looked beautiful. She doesn't deserve me at all. Her heart is so big. Mine is, well, it's there.... I tried not to focus on anything but Aria. I took out some champagne and handed her some. We talked for a bit until she spoke up.

"Do you have anything stronger than champagne?" She asked.

"Like what babe?" I asked curious to see what she wanted instead.

"I don't know, maybe some vodka or beer?"

"You're in luck princess." I reached in the cooler and handed her a beer.

"Thank you so fucking much! I need this!" She said and downed the beer quite fast.

"Wow there slow down." I chuckled at her. I handed her another, and sipping one myself.

After five beers, I felt a bit dizzy.

***FLASHBACK***(if you remember from a few chapters ago)

It was before the concert and I had downed some beers. Management would fire me if they found out I was drinking before a concert. I took some pills after that too. As I was dizzy, I tried to regain my balance. Until I heard a noise from the door way....

*ding*

Shit. Fuck. Shit fuck. What do I do?

I couldn't make out the figure, because of how drunk I was, but all I knew was that whoever it was had evidence of me taking drugs and drinking right before a concert. What are they going to do with the video?

I spoke up right then, scared to find out the answer.

"Who are you and what are you going to do with that video?" I asked.

The person laughed, coming out of the dark to reveal their face..........

I will never forget who it was-

***END OF FLASHBACK***

Aria snapped me out of my thoughts. She was drunk by now and I was also, but not as much as she was.

"Babbyy I wannnnaa have funnnnn!!" She slurred out.

"What kind of fun babe?" I asked her.

"Don't make me say ittt...." She carried out.

"Say it or we can't!" I threatened. I loved when she was drunk. Her reaction to just about everything was priceless.

"Finnnnee....I want you to do the dirty deed with meeee babbbyy!" She slurred once again. Oh Jesus. In a way, she is turning me on.

"Lets go back to my cabin and we can okay princess?" I asked her, helping her walk. She nodded in response.

Aria's POV

By the time we got to the cabin, Harry pinned me against the wall. By now, He was in his boxers and I was just in my bra and panties.

He kissed my neck and started to go up until our lips met. He slightly bit my bottom lip, making me gasp, which gave him the chance to slip my tongue into my mouth. I smiled into the kiss at his actions.

"Baby, jump." He whispered to me. I did and wrapped my legs around his waist. He placed me down on his bed. He started to kiss my neck, sucking and biting every now and then. He unclasped my bra as he did this. I placed my hands on his boxer strap and traced my hands on his v-line. "Get in there babe" he moaned and I placed hand inside of his boxers. I want all of him. Oh shit.

"Aria." He moaned my name. "Fuck i love when you say my name, do it again!" I whispered. "Fuck babe, that is it." I continued to feel him. Fuck he'a good at this. He kept moaning but I kept laughing at his actions.

"You think that's funny?" he smirked at me. He flipped me over so he was hovering her.

"We'll see who's laughing after this." He then took my panties off and started to rub me, making me moan like he did. He chuckled at me. I reached over and grabbed a condom. "I will put it on this time."

I ripped open the package and slid the rubber over his erection.

Let the fun begin.......

________________________________

Hooray for update!! Hope you liked that dirty scene you slutmuffins. Love you guys so much though, seriously.

We need expected to get this many reads on such a small fanfic. So thank you all so much! It means the world to us!!

Anyway PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

12 VOTES AND 12 COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPDATE

GOO GOO GOOOOOO

HARIA EDIT ON THE SIDE>>>>

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

594K 26.4K 58
When I first met him, when I first got drawn into those emerald eyes I never knew he'd mean that much to me just weeks later. I never knew he would b...
28.7K 1.1K 17
( DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE WHICH IS CALLED 'THE BLIND KID') (COVER BY @inkedtattoos :-)) " Can you take a pictur...
24.8K 556 12
❝hopeless, is how i felt when i realised. it's like it was inevitable that when we met, whatever path we'd choose to go, a tumultuous tide would even...
880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...