One Day

By QueenBThe1st

Draco Malfoy has become a Death Eater and has specific orders on executing Hermione Granger, who happens to b... More

The First Memories
Amends
Disappearing and Reappearing
Jealousy And Suspicions
Injuries and Feelings
Subtle Scents Of Myrr
The Malfoy Manor
Arising Tension
Secrets Unveiled
Returning Struggles
Grasping Destruction
Curses and Torture
Escape
Obliviate
I know you from somewhere
Recollection and Mistrust
I love you
Epilogue

Prologue (Trailer in sidebar)

10.7K 202 8
By QueenBThe1st

Draco stood over the ancient basin. The water circled around whimsically and turned blue and then to grey and back to a royal blue. The memories swirled around like a storm brewing, waiting to be watched. He was crying hysterically and didn't know what to do. It was all over the newspapers, his family was shamed and he would be sent to Azkaban.

He leaned his face closer to the basin and eventually dunked his head in and began reliving all of his precious memories with Hermione Granger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.7K 30
Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater. He decides that the only way to escape his life and his terrible deed is to run. But after blurting out his secret to...
27.9K 897 25
Shes in love, madly in love with the wrong person. A person who cant give her what she wants. NO wont give her what she wants. Hermione Jean Granger...
46.3K 1.5K 32
"Everyone thinks I'm insane for going back to him, but they don't understand that with a love like this, you can never let go." After Draco had becom...
107K 2.5K 61
Draco Malfoy doesn't believe in love. He can't love. He doesn't understand love. To him love is forbidden. However when a magical new girl appears in...