The Kiss (Larry Stylinson AU)...

By Larrys_Girl

Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, exce... More

The Kiss (Larry Stylinson AU) Punk!Louis
Chapter 1 ~ The Bet
Chapter 2 ~ Game On
Chapter 3 ~ Confusing Thoughts
Chapter 4 ~ At The Bakery
Chapter 6 ~ I Don't Like Him!
Chapter 7 ~ Confessions
Chapter 8 ~ I Have A Boyfriend?
Chapter 9 ~ Fake Couple
Chapter 10 ~ Realizations
Chapter 11 ~ Payback
Chapter 12 ~ Let The Games Begin
Chapter 13 ~ Tell The Truth
Chapter 14 ~ Secrets
Chapter 15 ~ Friends? Or Maybe Not...
Chapter 16 ~ Project Partners
Chapter 17 ~ Problems In The Showers
Chapter 18 ~ Video Games & Movies
Chapter 19 ~ Did That Just Happen?
Chapter 20 ~ Betrayal Or Love?
Chapter 21 ~ What If I Like Him?
Chapter 22 ~ Because I Like You
Chapter 23 ~ Smiles & Cries
Chapter 24 ~ Kiss Me
Chapter 25 ~ Hesitations
Chapter 26 ~ Suspicions
Chapter 27 ~ Revealing Secrets
Chapter 28 ~ Two Teases
Chapter 29 ~ The Fight
Chapter 30 ~ The Date
Epilogue

Chapter 5 ~ Back To Normal?

76.8K 3K 4K
By Larrys_Girl

Chapter 5 ~ Back To Normal?

**Harry's POV**

~One week later~

It was now a week ago Louis visited the bakery. Everything was pretty much back to normal. I seriously had no idea where my sudden confidence had come from that day. He'd just made me so angry. I wasn't perfect. I mean, I made mistakes as everybody else did, and my life certainly wasn't perfect either. My family was barely home when I was, and most of the time I was all by myself. Sure, I wasn't that guy who liked being in trouble and fuck things up - like Louis - but that didn't automatically mean I was 'perfect'.

Currently, I was sitting at my desk in English class with Niall beside me. I felt someone staring at me from behind, and I tried my best to ignore it because I knew it was Louis. He had been staring at me every time he caught sight of me ever since that day at the bakery. I mean, fine, I had been acting weird that day, but there was no reason to stare at me like that, right?

I felt someone pinch my arm, and when I turned to my right, I found Niall looking at me. "Why is Louis staring holes in your head?" he whispered so no one could hear but me.

I glanced at Louis to see that he had a frown on his face while staring intently at me. I gulped and turned back to Niall. "I... I have no idea what you're talking about," I replied, playing dumb. You would have been blind not to notice the way he was looking at me.

Niall shook his head while laughing. "Yeah, sure."

He turned back to focusing on his schoolwork after speaking those words. He obviously knew that something was off, but I didn't feel like this was the best time to tell him what had happened a week ago.

I sighed heavily, leaning into his ear again. "I'll tell you after this class, alright?"

Niall nodded his head. "You'd better," he winked.

I rolled my eyes before picking up my pencil to continue working myself.

-----

Riiiing!

I got up from my seat and gathered my books before exiting the classroom with Niall by my side. It wasn't until we were standing at my locker when he first started talking.

"Alright, tell me," he demanded, looking at me eagerly.

Okay, hold on. What did he think happened? Because to me, it seemed like he thought it was something huge and exciting.

"Well," I started hesitantly, looking around me to make sure that nobody was listening. "On Monday last week when I was at work, Louis visited the bakery."

Niall's eyes widened in surprise. "Louis was at the bakery? What? Why?" He wondered.

I shrugged my shoulders. "He told me his sisters wanted to go there. However, he wouldn't stop getting on my nerves, so I got angry and stood up for myself against him."

"You what?!" He gasped.

I looked at my surroundings, noticing that a few people were looking at us. "Shh, Niall!" I hushed him.

I actually didn't know why I was so scared that people could hear about what had happened last week at work, but maybe it was because I was embarrassed by my actions? I mean, I knew I hadn't been exactly nice to Louis, but then again, he hadn't been nice to me either...

"You defended yourself against him? But, how did you manage to do that? I mean, you've never done it before," he asked, now talking in a more hushed tone.

"Well, I don't know. I guess it was out of anger or something," I said, grimacing a little.

Niall sighed and looked at something behind my back. "He's still staring at you, you know?"

I smacked him on the arm. "Stop looking at him!"

He chuckled. "Do you still want to come over after school today so I can help you with your confidence, or have you already learned enough on your own?" He winked.

I let out a snort. "Honestly, I still think I could use some help because believe me when I say that I had no idea what I was doing that day."

Niall tilted his head to the side, giving me a bright smile. "See you after school then," he chirped before walking off towards his own locker.

-----

**Louis' POV**

Why did I keep staring at him? It wasn't like he had become a pop star that no one could keep their eyes off over the weekend. He was just the same, normal Harry, the Harry he'd always been. So, why was I staring at him every time I caught sight of him?

Ever since that day at the bakery, something literally snapped inside me. He hadn't left my mind for a second. I mean, it was the first time he stood up for himself against me, and I remembered not knowing how to react. I had been so shocked that I actually wasn't able to sleep that night.

Despite what happened, however, I had refused to stop bullying him. It wasn't like he would have the courage to talk back at me again, right?

I was currently sitting in the cafeteria with Liam and Zayn on each side. Zayn was rambling about some chick he had slept with the other night. I was too busy staring at a certain someone to pay attention to him, though. Harry was sitting across the room with his blonde friend, Niall, just like usual.

"Guys! You're not even listening to me!" Zayn suddenly whined.

I turned to Zayn, muttering a 'sorry'.

Right then, I noticed that Liam was looking in the same direction that I just did. A sudden feeling of anger welled up inside of me for some reason. But why? Why did I feel like punching Liam in the face just because he was staring at Harry's table?

"Liam?!" Zayn hissed when he noticed that Liam was still dazing off.

The brown-haired boy snapped his head towards Zayn. "Yeah?" He wondered, biting his bottom lip.

"Why are you both so caught up with yourselves? Like, what the hell?" Zayn whined.

Liam looked at me quickly before turning his gaze back to Zayn. "I'm uh... I'm sorry Zayn. Now, what did you say?"

Zayn sighed heavily and started explaining what had happened last night once again. I couldn't say that I paid my entire attention to him, but I was positive I picked up the most important parts at least. I managed to hear that he had met a girl that went to our school - but he refused to tell us who - and that during the time they had sex, he had felt his heart fluttering in his chest. It was pretty big news, to be honest. I mean, Zayn had never been in love before, just like me and Liam. We had just gone from girl to girl during our entire youth.

"So, what you're saying is that you're in love?" Liam asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

Zayn looked at him as if he were an idiot. "Of course not. Why would you think that?" He snorted, shaking his head in disbelief.

I laughed quietly under my breath while looking at him, making him glare at me. "What?" I winked.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" He grumbled.

I raised my eyebrows while trying to contain my laughter. "Oh, come on, Zayn. By the sounds of it, I would say you're definitely in love with this mysterious girl."

"Alright, let's make this clear, Louis," he started with a dark voice. "I am not in love with this girl. I have never been, and I won't ever be in love with someone, okay?"

I looked over at Liam who had dazed off again. What the hell?

"Sure, Zayn," I chuckled, but it died down in a second and was quickly replaced by a frown on my face. It really bothered me that Liam was staring in the direction of Harry and Niall's table for some reason.

After that, the day past by quite slowly, and I got more and more frustrated about the way Liam couldn't take his eyes off of Harry or Niall. I mean, they were basically our enemies. He should be glaring at them, not staring at them as if they were an interesting movie. But, then again, I hadn't exactly been shooting daggers at Harry these past days either...

I was walking to my last class of the day, P.E. Since I only had two classes with Liam and Zayn, English and Science, I was walking alone. Niall didn't have P.E, so I knew I would get the chance to talk to Harry alone... Wait, what? I was not going to talk to him. If anything, I was going to beat him up. Yep, that was it.

I reached the door to the locker room and opened it. Instantly, I was greeted by the boys in the class with either a nod or a 'hi, Louis'. Well, what can I say? I was quite popular after all.

I found an empty locker and started stripping off my clothes. I had just pulled my shirt over my head when I heard someone say my name behind me.

"L-Louis?"

My muscles froze to ice. Why was he out of all people calling my name?

I turned around to face Harry with confusion written on my face. "Harry, why are you ta... I mean, what do you want?" I wondered, snapping out the last part.

Harry fidgeted before reaching his hand out to me. He was holding a book. "Um, you forgot your book in Science, and I-I just wanted to give it back. I mean, you'll probably n-need it some time," he mumbled, blushing furiously.

I took it from his hand harshly, although he was being kind of adorable. Wait, adorable? No, no. I did not just say that. "Thanks," I muttered.

I thought Harry would leave after that, but to my surprise, he remained on his spot, staring intently at me. I cocked an eyebrow at him as I followed his gaze down to my bare stomach, or in this case, my abs.

I chuckled to myself before looking up into his green eyes. "Like what you see, eh?"

Harry snapped his eyes up to meet mine, and his cheeks turned even redder if that was possible. "O-of course n-not," he stuttered, staring at me with wide eyes.

I took a step towards him and leaned in to his ear, causing him to shudder involuntarily. I smiled brightly as I brought my lips up to his ear. "Oh, but I think you do," I whispered, breathing into the shell of his ear.

He gasped loudly and tried to pull away, but I kept him in place. My hands found their way around his waist, and I dug my fingernails into his skin through his white V-neck as I pressed my chest against his.

"You miss my lips on yours, don't you?" I whispered, chuckling softly.

He shook his head curtly, causing his curls to brush against my face. God, they were so soft!

"Too bad you can't have them," I breathed, pulling back with a smirk on my face.

He shuddered and tried his best to get back to normal. It took a few seconds until he was able to storm off, leaving me to chuckle to myself.

There was one thing that bothered me, though, and it was that I was afraid that I wanted Harry's lips on mine more than he wanted mine on his.

******************************************************************

OMG, I am so sorry for the long wait! Hope you enjoyed it though :D

Comment Vote Follow

Pauline .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 13.3K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
8.3K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
574K 25.5K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
16.9K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. ๐Ÿ˜˜ They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...