Divergent

By AltoPentaholic

*THIRD BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* Five months have passed since Melody and Jordyn were born. Everything is... More

*Preview*
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Sorry...D:
11
...
12
:3
13
14
Another Preview
15
16
17
The Big Surpise...;)
18, Part One
Summary for new story...;)
18, Part Two
19
20
21
22
23
^•^
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
-.-
33
FALSE ALARM
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! +Important Message
49
51
52
53
#RIPCaitlyn
54
55
Epilouge
Explanation/Surprise
CHECK IT OUT!

50

890 72 37
By AltoPentaholic

A/N: Thank you LoveCarousel and FruitLadyAngie for this drawings! They're so cute!!!

I LOVE them!!!! Thank you so much, you two!!! You two are so talented.:)

Scott began to tear up when Mitch fell to his knees, sobbing loudly. Ariana gasped, looking at the Lead Alpha to see what he would do. Scott handed Melody over to the nurse, going onto his knees to talk to his husband.

"I love you, baby."

"If you love me, then why did you leave?" Mitch asked, his voice shaking. Scott wiped away the tears rolling down Mitch's cheeks, his heart breaking in a million pieces. "You love Alex more."

"I was lying, baby," Scott responded, brushing the purple hair back. Mitch sobbed once more, looking at the ground. "I love you more than anything. Yes, I still love Alex. You come first though. You will always come first."

Mitch cried harder, shaking his head as he sobbed more. Scott made him look up, his hands on both sides of his face. The blond looked at him seriously, tears gathering up in his blue eyes.

"I was being blackmailed, love. That's why I left."

Mitch raised an eyebrow, confused by Scott's wording. He looked at his husband seriously, not clear on the word 'blackmail'.

"Blackmail? Does that mean mail is black?"

Scott laughed, Mitch adorable ditziness warming up his heart. He became serious again, holding his husband's in his. He let a tear escape after looking at the wraps on his arms, knowing that permanent, self-inflicted scars decorated his beautiful arms.

I did this to him.

"Blackmail is when you do something for someone when they have something against you," Scott explained, looking at his lap when Mitch gasped. "I you don't do a they please, they will tell regime what you are hiding. It's a very mean thing to do."

"Yeah it is," Mitch agreed, noticing that Ariana stood by the doorway while holding little Melody. "What did the person have against you?"

Here goes.

"Mitch, I'm going to be honest with you. Promise me that you won't get mad at me."

Mitch stuck out his pinkie, smiling weakly when Scott hooked his own pinkie with his. The older male sighed, looks at his lap in shame.

"I used to drink. After Alex left the first time, I began to drink my unhappiness away. During that time, I was very mean to the Pack and called them mean names. I couldn't control it."

Scott stopped, swallowing the lump in his throat. Mitch nodded, shocked by what Scott told him. The Lead Alpha took a deep breath, continuing his story so he could tell Mitch why he left.

"I was so mean. I hurt Avi, Kevin, and Kirstin with every chance I had. I thought I would never get better. All of that changed when I met you. You made me happy again.

"You made me realize that happiness isn't at the bottom of a bottle. You came into my life unexpectedly and made it better. You are the reason why I became sober.

"I began to drink again, baby. After a year of being sober, I ruined it because of my stupid decisions. I left the Pack, I left our children, I left you. I understand if you don't love me anymore. I dese-"

He was interrupted when a pair of lips met his. He widened his eyes, closing them when he felt Mitch's hands run through his hair. They separated so they could take deep breaths, their cheeks flushed from kissing each other.

"I could never leave you. I love you too much, Prince Erik. Ariel refused to stop loving him, even after Vanessa tried to take him from her."

Scott smiled, bringing Mitch back in or a kiss. They stood up with each other, separating once again to smile at each other. Mitch flinched when he felt a kick, smiling up at Scott.

"The twins are happy again too. I'm happy again. I'm never going to be better, but I'm happy. You're back."

"Mitch, your time is up," Ariana told him sadly, handing him Melody. "I'm sorry, hon."

"It's okay. All I know is that Scott will always love me," Mitch told the nurse, smiling at his husband. He looked at Melody, smiling weakly. "Happy birthday, beautiful girl. I wish I could spend it with you."

Mitch handed his daughter to Scott, kissing him once more. Ariana led Mitch out of the room, letting the couple smile at each other once more before they could see each other again.

"I love you, Prince Erik."

"I love you, Princess Ariel."

~~~

Jeremy drove up to the house, smiling when he remembered it instantly. Jake smiled too, hoping to find some clues here. Jessa frowned, shaking her head as she looked at the Alpha.

"How is this going to help us? It looks like no one is here!"

"Even if no one is here, we will find some clues," Jeremy told Mitch's older sister, smiling brightly. She nodded, not knowing if she should believe the Alpha or not. "Let's go now, my friends, let's hope we find something."

Jake hopped out immediately, running over to the door to get some answers. He began to cry, putting his hand on the door. Jeremy frowned, putting his hand on the Beta's back.

"Alex used to tell me how amazing this house was," Jake admitted, running his hand over the door. Some paint was fading, making the house look older than it really is. "He wanted to move here after we had our first kid. He wanted so much and now he can't get it. I hate Kirstin so much."

Jake cried harder, putting both hands on the door. Jeremy teared up himself, looking back at Jessa. She was crying too, understanding how the male Beta felt. Kirstin hurt all three of them in some way and they could never forgive her.

Why did Mitch forgive her though? What did she do to deserve his kindness?

"I hate her too," Jessa spoke ip, wiping her eyes. She walked up to the two males, looking up at Jeremy. "What now?"

Jeremy sighed, opening the door to see if it was unlocked. He jumped a bit when it opened quickly, causing him to walk back a bit.

"At least we know it's open," Jeremy confirmed, laughing a bit. Jake and Jessa laughed too, their tears forgotten for the time being. "Let's go inside."

The group went inside, looking around for clues. After a search downstairs with no clues anywhere besides a missing knife, the group went upstairs in hopes to find more stuff.

"What will happen if we don't find what we need?" Jessa asked, opening a bedroom door. "We will need an alternative."

"I know. What do you think, Jake? Jake?"

Jeremy noticed the male Beta walking over to a broken window, his eyes full of curiosity. Jake's eyes turned yellow as he picked up a piece of glass, snoring as he did so.

"It looks like someone jumped through the window. That could help us."

Jessa smiled, knowing that her brother with be happy to know that she, Jeremy, and Jake are stopping Kirstin. The closet caught her attention, causing her to walk over.

"Guys, I found something. Come here."

The two men obeyed, walking over to the closet. Jessa pushed some clothes to the side, widening her eyes when she saw a machete looking back at her.

"Oh...my...gosh."

"It's a lock," Jeremy reassured, pulling at it. Something clicked, bringing a smile to his face. "Kirstin told me about this. It has weapons in it."

Weapons are everywhere, from the smallest gun to the largest knife anyone has ever seen. Jeremy picked up a .22 Caliber, looking down at the others. He smiled, pretending to shoot at something.

"Pick whatever you want, my friends. Kirstin will be bought down once and for all."

~~~

"Hi, Daddy. It's nice to see you."

Mr. Maldonado smiled evilly, hugging his daughter happily. It's about time Kirstin saw her father to plan some murder with him.  The time has come now.

"Hello, my princess," he whispered, kissing her on the top of her head. She smiled, finally getting what she wants. "What's the matter, bumble bee?"

Time to act!

Kirstin began to fake cry, allowing tears to run down her cheeks. She added sobs to make her crying more realistic, hoping that her dad didn't think that she was lying. She had to refrain from herself from smiling when her dad widened his eyes at her cries.

"Did something happen, pumpkin?"

"There is this Omega that came into our Pack about three years ago," Kirstin began, sobbing loudly. Her dad nodded, letting her continue. "He seemed so nice, but he was so fake! He was just pretending to be someone he's not!

"He hurt me! He called me names and made sure that the Pack did the same! Scott allowed his behavior and didn't punish him once! He got everything he wanted!

"Scott treated him like a princess while he treated me like trash! It went to the point where I was kicked out! He laughed and made sure that I knew he was happy that I was leaving! I have no one now, Daddy! I want him dead!"

Kirstin cried into her hands, smiling when she heard her father become angry. She looked up, noticing how his eyes became red. He picked up a gun used only for hunting, looking back at his daughter with all the love in the world.

"I'll kill him, baby girl. Let's go right now so you could watch me end his life terribly. I'll kill him for you."

"Thank you, Daddy," Kirstin replied, wiping her eyes. "Thank you so much. I'm getting what I want now.

And no one could stop me.

"Every time, Angel. I just hope you're not lying."

"Well, it's like what I always say! A Beta never lies."

Honesty is irrelevant. Lying gets you whatever you want.

A/N: Yeah...I don't think I ever hated Kirstie so much before.xD She might be an angel in real life, but in this story...not so much. Thank you again for the artwork! Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 12.5K 41
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* THIRD BOOK OF "HIS ALPHA" SERIE, CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE, BUT CONTAIN SPOILERS AND MAY BE CONFUSIN...
221K 5.5K 45
Mitch and Kelly are as happy as they could be. But will bumps in the road rip them apart again? Was their love ever meant to be? *Second Book of "Oth...
4K 210 19
Sky was born as an omega and had a beta twin brother. They were inseparatable until he lost his other half, so he decided to searching for his brothe...
1M 12.6K 31
Rose and Scott where childhood best friends. he's the next alpha and she the only daughter of the omega. when they were younger Scott pushed rose out...