Kingdom Hearts One Shots

By BlytheHearts

These Are Kingdom Hearts One Shots Written By Me! Complete :) go check out the sequel Kingdom Hearts Oneshots... More

Intro
Sora X Reader
Axel X reader
Roxas X Reader
Riku X Reader
Requests
Riku X Reader
Sora X Valentine
Sora X Heartless Reader
Vanitas X Reader
Terra X Reader
Sora X Reader X Riku
Back Again
Sora X Reader X Riku ( Continuation )
(Extra Special 1 Shot) Pierce X Riku
Demyx X Reader
First Impressions ( All )
Roxas X Nobody Reader
Ephemera X Reader
Sora X Nobody Reader
Neku X Reader
Xigbar X Reader
Vanitas X Reader
Roxas X Bullied Reader
Ventus X Reader
Riku X Hero Reader
Axel X Reader
Requests/ Authors Note
Sora X Reader X Roxas
Sora X Reader
Ventus X Reader
Mickey X Reader ( READ NOW )
Riku X Reader
Okay... Sorry
Vanitas X Reader HALLOWEEN EDITION
Ventus X Reader HALLOWEEN EDITION
Sora X Snow White Reader ( REQUEST )
New Oneshot Books Out Now!

Ventus X Reader

7.4K 122 20
By BlytheHearts

Ventus and you were looking right into fears eyes itself. Vanitas was here to destroy you since you had done a few things that made  him quite angry. Ventus had just stepped in to help since he knew you were a beginner with the keybalde. 

Everything was fine until Vanitas slashed Ven's leg. Ventus now couldn't move and Aqua was 3 worlds away from reaching you. You tried so hard to keep Vanitas from destroying Ven. You had liked Ven your whole life. Both Aqua and Terra knew that. You could not let Ventus die. 

Suddenly Vanitas got really close with his keyblade. " Just give up already." Vanitas chanted as you didn't. A few minutes later Vanitas was on the ground as you ran over to Ven. " Are you ok?" You asked him. " Maybe don't worry about me right now Y/N." Trust me Ventus you need help. As soon as you spoke those words Aqua and Terra showed up. " Ven!" they both screamed as they saw him in pain. 

" I'm ok." Ventus spoke lightly as Aqua shook her head. " Were taking you back to Radiant Garden ok?" Soon you guys were helping Ven as you realized Aqua and Terra were both out of the room. " You were really brave out there." Ventus comments as you smile. Then you turned to him and looked into his eyes. " Well you told me to never give up and that's what I did." You said getting closer and closer. " I think i'm in love..." Ventus froze as he smashed his lips onto yours. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 442 42
I decided to make another oneshot book! You guys seem to like my other book so I decided to make another one! I hope you enjoy! Edit: #16 IN SORIKU W...
23.1K 433 17
Random fantastic I wrote enjoy Please write me some feedback and request
4.1K 24 37
Azura has now found her way back in the universe of Kingdom Hearts. Now a new adventure awaits her a long with new and old friends. What adventures...