Say You Like Me

נכתב על ידי joeyquan

Adam Williams is more or less a typical playboy, hot and handsome, he gets all the girls he wants. He never t... עוד

Say You Like Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

219 6 4
נכתב על ידי joeyquan

Sarah's POV

  I love drawing and music. I'm not really those type of sporty girls or those prissy, rich girls. In fact, you could call me just a normal girl. My dad left when I was just three, my mum brought me up all by herself, together with my brother. I got my golden curls from her, she's really hard working and supportive. So we moved to this town and I was enrolled into a new school, Harrison High School.

  I was wearing a black hoodie, jeans and Converse, just walking back to class, when I knocked into the hottest guy I had ever set my eyes on. He helped me up but didn't see my face and hurriedly rushed to God knows where. He looked like one of those arrogant playboys, but of course, what girl could not help crushing a little on them.

  So, after that little accident, I went to class, and guess what, playboy was just behind me! I tried to act all calm and cool, really I did. Finally I mustered up the courage to turn around and ask him if he was the who knocked me over. Of course he is, you desperate girl, you! What? I just wanted to start a friendly conversation with him.

  He was... looking into my eyes, if it wasn't my imagination. He was stuttering as well! Wow he's cute. He apologized and I smiled. Then I figured the black hoodie wasn't going to help me stand out, so I took it off and my golden curls burst out. I felt him looking at my hair and smiled secretly. Then, you would not believe it, but some rich girl with fake boobs went and sat on his lap. Sat on his lap!

  I was definitely disgusted by that, the teacher had not arrived yet so the class was happily talking away. I wondered who the Maths teacher could be. Would he/she be fierce? I peeked at the rich people behind me. They were making out, right at the back of the class. Playboy didn't seem to enjoy it that much, I noticed. That queen bee looked so desperate, even though she was probably the hottest girl in school.

  I looked down and sighed. Nobody would ever notice me, I was the unnoticed girl, the nobody. Thankfully, queen bee had finished with playboy and I asked him, "Did you seriously just made out with her at the back of the class?"

  His cheeks reddened a little, but then gave me a smirk. "Well, I'm a-"

  "Playboy, I know." Where the hell did I get such balls? "So are you like with her or something?"

  "Um, no, actually. But she thinks we are."

  "Oh so how can you be a playboy? I mean like, won't she kill the other girls since their always following you around?" He laughed.

   "It doesn't really work like that here. She thinks that if I have more girls following me, her so-called boyfriend would have a better reputation. Personally, I don't care about them."

  I thought I had asked too many questions already, so I said ,"Okay..." and turned around. I needed a distraction. Ah! My sketch book. I took it out and flipped it open. Inside were drawings and drawings about all my fairy tales, my dreams, my crazy stories. Fantasy was in this simple little sketch book.

  Suddenly I felt playboy lean over my shoulder. His warm breath was tickling my ear. My heart raced and I shuddered. What was happening to me?

  Just then, a man in a smart suit and glasses walked in. It must be Mr Rogers, the Maths teacher. He looked really strict, and all the students scrambled to their seats. Silence fell over the room. I closed the sketch book and slid it into my bag.

  He only said five words: "You know what to do." Everyone took out their workbooks. I took out mine as well, and started doing some problem sums. They were easy! I glanced at Mr Roberts. He was lounging in his seat.

  I tore out a sheet of paper from my little notebook and scribbled some words. I wanted to know the playboy's name. I threw the paper over my shoulder in one quick move. Soon, the paper landed straight onto my table. Adam Williams was the playboy's name. Neat.

  I scribbled my name on it, and threw it back. We kept passing notes and at last, I stopped. I didn't want him to think that I was desperate or anything. After Maths, I went to History and almost slept as well. I might be smart, but I really didn't like History. Actually, not at all.

  I thought of Adam, he seemed just like a good friend but sadly, I knew I could not fall in love with him as I might get hurt. I guess we were just friends. Thankfully, after History, it was Biology! I love Bio, it involved cutting up dead animals and investigating and stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love animals, but if they're dead, they're dead. So might as well find out more about what's inside their bodies.

  Adam was my partner, and he watched me intently as I focused on cutting up the rat's body. There were screams from all the girls, and the boys chuckling as they tried to scare the girls. I was right. Nobody looked my way. I was the nobody girl, again. It happened in my other town as well, lonely old Sarah. Even if I had golden curls. Even if I had the bluest eyes.

  So how could I even dream of Adam? That was just plain impossible. Might as well just stay friends... I let out a small sigh. Adam looked at me, the corners of his mouth were twitching, as though he wanted to laugh. I looked at him with a sad smile. Playboy, handsome and hot.

  With poor, unnoticed Sarah? No way. What the hell are you doing? Stop demoralizing yourself. Maybe if you worked on improving your self confidence he would at least look your way! Just be yourself. Okay? I loved my sub-conscious mind. It tells me all the right things to do. I straightened my back, and gave Adam the brightest smile I could muster up.

  His grey-blue eyes glinted and he too, smiled. We looked so weird, me holding a rat's body in one hand and staring at him. My goodness. The bell rang and everyone started packing. I broke the connection with him and started to put the rat's body in the plastic bag. Adam helped with the tools. It was time to go home.

  As I walked to the school entrance, a girl pulled me by the arm. She looked flustered.

  "Hey, I need some pads, I'm overflowing," she whispered. She had blond curls and looked very cute.

  "Okay, on the way!" I knew where the pads were. They were in the toilet, but if Blond Curls moved I guess the blood would stain her dress. I quickly grabbed a pad and rushed to Blond Curls. "Here you go!"

  I helped her walk slowly to the toilet. She went into a cubicle and thanked me, "Hey, thanks a lot, Goldie! I'm Tania, what's your name?" When she called me Goldie, I laughed. Maybe I wasn't such a nobody after all.

  "I'm Sarah Lewis, the new girl," I rolled my eyes at the 'new girl'. Seriously? I had to add that, didn't I.

  "Oh, do you want to go to a party tonight?" She asked me. Party? "It's at Adam's house, you know, that playboy. Almost everyone on this level's going tonight. It'll be fun!"

  "Yeah sure, you are?" I said. Wow, on the first day and I was already invited to a smashing party!

  "Of course! I'll just say I invited you. Wear something casual and a little flashy, you would want to attract boys there, you pretty thing!" I laughed at her teasing jokes.

  "Alright then, wait, where is it?" I had no idea where was Adam's house.

  "I'll come pick you up, at eight o'clock, after your dinner." She said. Finally she came out of the cubicle. "By the way, what's your address? (I gave her my address) Ok, see ya later!" She waved and walked off. I went to my car, a simple white Honda Accord.

  I got in and turned the ignition, then plugged in my i-Pod and 'B-e-a-utiful' by Megan Nicole came on. I drove and sang to it, feeling extremely lucky. I was going to a party! On my first day, as well! I got home and decided on what to wear to the party.

  In the end, I chose a white tank top, tan shorts and beaded sandals with my 'S' necklace around my neck. It was very simple, but it brought out my tan skin. I went down for dinner and my mum asked me where I was going. I told her to a party with my new friend, Tania.

  "You're fitting right in, my beautiful Sarah!" she told me.

  I sat down, said my grace and ate the dinner my mum had cooked for me. She worked as a doctor, yes, very smart, I have no idea why my dad left us, but my mum sure hated him for it! I got my intelligence from her, my brother was always up in his room, playing his computer and doing who knows what. We were never really very involved in his life, but I suspected him of smoking when I saw some cigarette packs in his room.

  Of course, I told my mum. What? I was against smoking. It was terrible and it could kill you. What for? Pay for cigars and lose your life. Wow. My brother claimed they were his friends', so we couldn't do anything else. Anyway, right on the dot, Tania arrived in a colourful, bright topless car and it was full of girls. They looked really crazy and seemed to be screaming about something.

  "Hey Sarah!" she waved at me. "Get in!"

  Like where? The front and back seat were stuffed with slutty looking girls, and I suddenly felt like Rebecca Black, singing about where to sit. Sighing, I squeezed in with the crazy girls. Only Tania and I wore decent clothes like a tank top, while they wore plunging v-necks and super-short shorts.

  It was time. We drove off, the whole load of us, screaming and yelling all the way to Adam's house, which was quite near.

  His house was... big. It was a mansion and the place was full of dancing people. We got off and the crazy girls ran off to go and find some guy, I expect. Tania and I were the only ones on the driveway.

  "I've been here like twice, so I kinda know the way. Adam has parties at his house every fortnight." she told me. She led me in. The place was a mad house, there were food, drinks, and people kissing everywhere. I immediately spotted Adam, he was in the limelight of course. Surrounded by a ginormous crowd of girls, he was grinning away and kissing all the girls that were throwing themselves at him.

  I looked away with disgust. He wasn't going to ever change. Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist. I turned and looked into the brightest green eyes.

  "Hey," he shouted above the deafening music. "I'm Scott Wilson, do you want to dance?" He smiled widely at me, showing his white teeth. He had light brown hair, blown to one side, green eyes and a very sharp nose. He was... cute and hot.

  "I'm Sarah Lewis," I smiled back at him. Everytime I was with a hot guy, I did my best to try not to stutter. It worked, even though I was a very shy person. "Yeah sure!"

  He took my hand and led me to the dance floor, where there was a mess of people crazily dancing away, he twirled me around and around. We talked a little and I kept staring into his face. He loved music as much as I do, and was singing along to the song, Not Your Birthday by Allstar Weekend. He looked so cute when he was singing.

  At the end of the song, he brushed aside a lock of hair from my face and whispered in my ear ,"You're beautiful." I shivered, not in a frightened way, but from pleasure. He smiled at me and we sat on a couch. "Do you want some drinks?" I nodded my head. I was thirsty and a little tired.

  He came back with two cups of dessert wine. "I thought you needed something to wake you up, but beer doesn't really help, so I got something alchoholic and sweet."

  "Thanks! I love dessert wine." When I was young, my mum used to let me take a tiny sip of her dessert wine. It was delicious. But the loud music was splitting my ear. "Can we go in a room and like, watch a movie?"

  "Yeah, the music is exploding." We went into a quiet room with a TV and a DVD player and chose a movie. It was a funny one, but before long, I was asleep.

Author's Note

The longest I've written so far, I think. :D Tell me what you think below, and of course, song is B-e-a-utiful by... *drum roll* Megan Nicole! :) What do you think Scott will do to her? Or is he just a cute innocent boy that has no impact whatsoever? Guess!

  Love, Joey.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

95.5K 3.3K 21
Anna is a perfect 18 years old girl with perfect grades. She is popular in school and has many friends. She's beautiful and feisty. She lives in an a...
306 34 8
Ameerah got herself a crush, and luckily, her crush joined her school. Gradually, things changed but then, what would happen?..... Adam, a playboy d...
805K 31.3K 87
Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New York. He was a topper and had three close f...
505 57 23
Eden, a spoiled rich Playboy who doesn't believe in love is met with a not so normal challenge to find a girl who will fit in the ancient but stunnin...