Chapter 3

Sarah's POV

  I woke up and stretched. I felt a movement beside me and turned around. Whew, it was only Scott. He was looking at me amusingly with a little smile on his lips. "What's so funny?" I ask him.

  "I was looking at you sleep the whole time. You looked so innocent, though I think not." He laughed and dodged as I threw a pillow at him. "Hey, I'll go to the toilet for a while."

  "Okay," I said and relaxed on the bed, closing my eyes. I heard Scott get out. Suddenly, a muscled arm pinned my right arm to the bed. My eyes flew open. It was Colin, Adam's friend, and he seemed just a little red in the face. His eyes were full of lust and he moved forwards to press his lips onto mine forcefully. I struggled, but to no avail. He was damn strong, and he stank off alcohol.

  He put his hand to stop me from screaming, and tried to take off my shorts. Oh shit. What the hell is he doing to you?! My mind tried to think of an idea but it was distracting, Colin was caressing my thighs shamelessly and smothering kisses all over my jaw and neck. I cringed. Ugh! I tried screaming again.

  Only a tiny muffled sound could be heard. "You're so hot," Colin breathed on my neck, making me shiver. He reached under my shirt and unclasped my bra and pulled it out. NO!!! I need to get out, and fast! He was now taking off my shirt and I kept trying to break free from his grip. He was touching me everywhere! Now I was naked, he rolled on me and took off his shirt and pants.

  "Fuck you!" I yelled, trying to scramble away but his weight pinned me onto the bed. "Why are you doing this?!" He didn't say anything, just proceeded to slide off his underwear, still on me. His warm body was pressing against mine and he smelled of sluts and alcohol. Sick smell.

  "Come here, baby," he grabbed me and pulled me to him, my head on his chest. I was struggling like hell, alright. I could feel his erection against my thigh and I shoved it away. It was disgusting. Then, just as I was about to lose my virginity to that bastard, the door swung open and Scott came in, realizing I was in danger, pounced on Colin and punched his stomach. Colin quickly swung at his head but Scott dodged in time.

   I was desperately trying to cover myself up and help Scott, but I couldn't. Colin was much stronger than Scott, and he beat him up repeatedly. I was sobbing, Scott was looking terrible, with cuts and blood all over.

  "Get the hell out of here!" I screamed at Colin. "Help! Adam! Tania!!" I shouted until my lungs nearly exploded, but then suddenly the door swung open and Adam and Tania came rushing in. Adam grabbed Colin and held him in a headlock, while Tania came over and comforted me. Scott lay on the floor, panting with blood all over his face.

  "Colin... Colin tried to..." I gasped.

  "Shh, shh, I know. It's okay. Let's get you to wear something," Tania patted my back and the two boys went out, Scott still on the ground. As I slipped on my clothes, still shivering, Tania helped Scott up.

  "I'm sorry, Scott!" I came running over to him and hugging him tightly. "It's all my fault. Are you okay?"

  "I'm fine, no, it's not your fault. It was that bastard who tried to take advantage of you. I should be the one who's saying sorry. I didn't beat him. I'm sorry."

  "No, let's just forget about this, okay?" I told him, with tears still streaming down my cheeks. It was a scary experience. That son of a b*tch. Taking advantage of me! I clenched my fists, then tried to breathe in and out. I should not get too angry.

  "Hey Sarah, let's get home." Tania said. "And fetch Scott as well. He looks in need of first aid. Come on, bro, let's bandage you up." Both of us helped Scott up and we took some plasters and bandages from Adam and applied medicine on the wounds.

  "Thanks, you girls." Scott smiled feebly then winced. The corner of his mouth was bleeding. Adam looked at us.

  "Colin is a prick. I would never take advantage of a girl like that." Adam said, with a hint of arrogance in his voice. I raised my eyebrow.

  "Oh, really?" I eyed him. He acted right along.

  "What, you don't trust me? At least I only kiss, it's not like I make girls lose their virginities or anything." We all laughed at the dramatic sentence. Soon, the tense atmosphere was gone and we all laughing and chatting away.

 As Tania waited for me outside and Adam in his room, Scott and I said our farewells. Okay maybe not farewells, but goodnights.

  "Thanks so much for saving me, Scott," I told him, smiling and grinning like there was no tomorrow.

  "It was nothing," Scott blushed and ran his hand through his hair. "Anyway, thanks for dancing with me and all, it was a really great night, because it was with you."

   My heart stopped. It was a great night because it was with me? Does he like me? "Yeah." I still smiled, but with less strength.

  Suddenly Scott took my hand, and pulled me close to him. He bent his head down and his lips brushed my cheek. I gasped. He whispered in my ear, "Really, thanks for tonight." and made me go cold all over. Then he trailed his finger across my neck and pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft, he licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let him in.

  He wrapped his arms around me and we were so close it wasn't possible to get any closer. He stroked my hair and I nibbled a little on his bottom lip, teasing him a little. I could feel him smile but unfortunately, we had to go home.

  We walked to Tania's car, where she had amusement glinting in her eye. Apparently she had seen it all. "Wow, that was some steamy hot make-out session on the driveway!" She said, not even a little shy. Both of us blushed. "Haha, ok let's get home and see you guys in school!" I sat with her in the front and Scott at the back. The stars were all twinkling in the sky, and the moon? Well, as full as ever.

   So, playgirl, who the hell do you like now? I don't know. I was having a mental conversation between my mind and my sub-conscious mind. Frankly, I can see that Scott really likes you and he's a nice guy, but... Stop, okay? Time will reveal all. I guess; Whatever you choose, I suppose. Just make sure not to two-time! I won't, of course not.

  But I was not too sure about that... So, Adam or Scott? Adam was hot and handsome, Scott was nice and cute. Damn, it was so hard to make choices!

 Author's Note

    I seriously love writing stories. I think I'm addicted to it. So! Who do you think, Adam or Scott? Of course, Sarah could always try and make Adam fall in love with her, but it won't be easy. Luckily, she isn't in love yet, she only has crushes on both Adam and Scott. I hate decisions like that. I have to do eenie-meenie-minee-mo for simple ones, but not like these. Comment and vote! :D Thanks for reading!

  Love, Joey.