...But Am I His Jane? ( COMP...

By wwepurplevixen

It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
MR & MRS ANOA'I <3
Chapter 56
The End of Aaron
Chapter 57
Epilogue
BONUS: XMAS 2013
BONUS: THE ANOA'I HONEYMOON

Chapter 38

625 32 4
By wwepurplevixen

I felt the sun shining in and I realized I hadn't slept at all, Roman got in at 3 and I did my best to act like I was asleep.

His arm was holding me tightly and I wanted to move it as images of Aaron's hands over me appeared but just as I tried to shift I heard Roman clear his throat behind me.

"Where did you disappear to last night?" I heard him whisper.

"I wasn't feeling well" I croaked out and I could feel the lump in my throat rising.

"You could have told me, I would've left with you" he whispered slowly as if choosing his words.

"I couldn't find you, so I took a cab.." I whispered again.

"Is there a reason why you haven't turned to face me?"

I realized he was probably on edge because of me lying to him about who Aaron was.

I couldn't help but feel some sort of resentment towards the man I loved for letting me go with Aaron which was silly but I couldn't shake it off.

"I'll be right back"

I whispered and went into the bathroom immediately and sunk against the door as soon as I entered.

I locked the door and grabbed one of the towels off of the railing and stuffed my face into it as my tears fell and I sobbed into it.

All I could see every time I closed my eyes were those cold blue eyes staring into mine his words repeated, wondering where Roman was, but it was all my fault how could he have saved me if he didn't even know.

It could have been much worse if Randy hadn't somehow pitched up I guess but now I didn't know what the consequences of our actions would be.

Aaron wouldn't just let Randy walk like that, my heart raced at the thought of him hurting Randy.

Randy hurt because of me, I would have preferred facing the actions of what would have happened if he didn't show as Aaron had warned me .

"Mia?"

I heard a knock on the door and immediately jumped up from my spot and as I did I saw myself in the mirror and my eyes were bloodshot .

"You've been in there for an hour, are you okay?"

"Yeah.." was all I could say and then washed my face.

"Mia you locked the door?"

I realized that I was acting weird as I would have no reason to do that, I didn't know how I was going to do this, but I had to I knew Aaron he wouldn't hesitate to hurt Roman or anyone else and it killed me.

I didn't even want to think of how many 'more' friends he made while he was away , he knew about the party when I didn't even know, he must've followed me there I realized he knew where I was staying and I was glad it was our last night.

"Mia?" I washed my face again and then brought the towel to it.

"You have to be okay you have to it's the only way..."

I whispered to myself in the mirror as I put on some base, there was nothing I could do about my eyes but that was explainable.

I put some bronzer on the bruise to blend in with my tanned skin and then opened the door as Roman stood in the doorway in his boxer and I realized he must've wanted to shower.

"I'm sorry I took so..."

"Were you crying?" he asked as he looked me over and I just wanted to move past him.

"No I drank too much"

Not too much just enough to almost get raped by the guy you thought my family knew.

"I .." he reached for my cheek and I unintentionally moved back which caused him to frown.

"I should go shower" he moved past me as I walked into the room.

I immediately slipped on my bikini and as I did I realized I had bruises on my inner thighs. I put on a red maxi dress and a light cardigan and took my sunglasses and left the room.

"Mia where are you going?"

I needed sometime to think, I needed to think and just mostly get myself together so I could pretend that it never happened for everyone's sake.

"Morning Daniel uhm I just need a little time to think and well walk off my hangover" I tried my best smile and he nodded and walked for the kitchen as I left.

I had been walking for about three hours in circles I think as I remembered seeing the same stall that I had bought Lucy's doll at quite a few times.

I didn't know what I was going to do about Aaron to make him disappear, but I hoped he would stay away for awhile.

I wish I had never met him that I had never been so foolish as to take help from a stranger...

"What's wrong sweetie?" I glanced up at the boy who seemed about my age. Or slightly older, I guessed.

"Nothing..." I whispered as I continued clutching my knees to my chest and then wiped my tears.

"Its pouring out, come on I'll take you to my place I share with my friends.."

"I don't think that's.."

"Do you have anywhere else to go?"

I didn't as my mother had chased me out during one of her rants so I came to sit here to hide.

I shook my head, "now come on.. you can trust me. I have shit that will make you forget about whatever is bothering you sweetie"

He extended his hand as I stared into his kind blue eyes and took it.

"God Mia!"

I jumped as I heard Roman's voice and for a minute I figured I was imagining myself until I turned and saw him out of breath dressed in a shorts and a muscle top with his wet hair hanging down his shoulders.

He immediately walked to me and gripped me into his arms and I flinched slightly but quickly held onto him as I could feel the tears wanting to break free.

His arms were where I felt safe.

"I'm so glad you're , I thought you were with.. I was running around.." he didn't bother finishing as I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist.

I wished that his hold could erase everything but I knew that was impossible. I didn't want to see anything happen to him and I had to get my shit together or else he would get suspicious.

I looked up at him as my chin leaned against his chest.

"Whats wrong? You just left to be alone?" he asked searching my face.

"Yeah I just needed sometime on my own to think..."

"About what?..."

I could feel his arms tense around me and the concern on his face or was it worry.

"Nothing important really..." he nodded and leaned down to kiss me but I pulled away and I immediately saw a flash of anger.

I wanted to kiss him but I couldn't.. not when Aaron's lips were forced onto mine just last night.

"Roman I...."

I wasn't sure what I was going to say .

"Lets get back to the house its our last day, everyone's here for you and you haven't really spent much time with them" he let go of me and gripped my hand as we moved back.

"When were you planning on telling me he was back?" I heard Randy.

"How did you know it was him?" I whispered focusing on my feet in the clear water as I sat with them dipped in the pool.

"Well firstly I know anyone from before you came here was bad and his exactly how you described look wise. I mean I wasn't exactly sure but when I saw Roman in the parking lot and asked him where you were. He said you had been off with Aaron the last time he checked and I was on my way back when I saw your shiny blue dress in the night sky and I knew it definitely wasn't you and Roman and as I got closer I heard you crying and him whispering shit to you.." he shook his head.

I didn't understand as if he had spoken to Roman in the parking lot that would have meant Roman would have had to pass Aaron and I ..

But then again Roman had disappeared awhile before Aaron pulled me away from the crowd.

"How long has he been back?" He asked as he got into the pool breaking me from my thoughts.

"Around the time of my return to wrestling. I just saw him once before tonight though."

I lied as I didn't want to tell Randy about the money and the beatings.

"I don't think he'll be back.."

I knew that wasn't true as I said it.

"I should've noticed it. I mean I knew something was wrong but I didn't even bother pushing it"

"Randy no one else knows about this please you can't tell anyone"

"So Roman doesn't.." I shook my head.

"He knows about my past but not the exact people or the shit that went on there. And I'd like to keep it that way"

"Mia you were almost.." he stopped himself. " He would want to know"

"But he doesn't need to know. Randy please if you still love me just do this for me I cant risk him knowing any of this.."

"I do love you, you're making me doubt everything right now.. I should be here for you but I have been so distracted with my wedding and.."

"I don't know I just think you should be happy and stop doubting. She is good for you and you didn't even realize it. You are married Randy , I am not your problem. Don't go down this path again. Every time something drastic happens in my life you end up confused about what you want in life" I shrugged as I held my dress up while I sat with my feet dipped in the water.

"I know I just ..."

Randy laid back so that he could float in the water as he was thinking.

"I love you Randy and you love me but we aren't in love. You have to distinguish between it like you told me before. I was your first girlfriend after your divorce, we were together for a long time so the feelings wont be gone but they aren't the same. I have Roman which I am in love with and you are in love with her and deep down you know it. You're just blinded by the fact that well ..we will end up together but you cant sit around waiting. If somehow that happens it will happen but you shouldn't put your life on hold Randy. Both of us know the people we are with now are the ones we are meant to be with."

I didn't even know how we had ended up having the conversation. I know that everyone was partying inside, drinking cocktails and it just reminded me too much of the previous night and I refused to drink so I ended up sitting out here when Randy came out for a swim.

"You know me too well..." he finally looked at me and I smiled slightly.

"That's what happens when you force me to pay attention to you for the last 10years!" I kicked him and he laughed.

"I only forced you for the first few months at most after that you were love sick!" he winked as he stood in the water once again.

"My family would beg to differ!"

I rolled my eyes.

"They don't know you like I do Mia, I could tell you wanted me from the very first kiss!"

"You have always had a fucking ego..." I shook my head.

"And you have always been able to handle it.. Like I said I know you so I know you haven't been yourself the entire trip, you're normally the life of the party..." he moved closer and I could feel the lump in my throat rising.

I had avoided Roman ever since we got back to the house just for this reason that someone would notice.Only Randy knew about Aaron so I couldn't avoid him.

"Mia you know you can tell me anything right?" He got out and sat next to me.

"I'm just feeling down for these past few months I guess I really don't know why and then him.."

"Would me realizing that Kim is the only one for me make you feel better?" he asked slowly and I turned to face him.

"Yeah it would..." I smiled genuinely and he nodded and pulled me into a hug.

"Consider it done " he kissed my cheek and I smiled and that's when I saw Roman in the doorway holding two glasses of champagne.

"I need to get inside" Randy smiled and got up and disappeared into the house.

"Its not what you think Ro...." I whispered as he sat down next to me and handed me a glass.

I just set it next to me as I wasn't planning on drinking it.

"I know baby girl I heard.." his voice was low.

"So why were you out here?"

"I just needed to think but that didn't actually happen since Randy pitched up but I guess it was good as I got to give him a pep talk"

"You need to stop isolating yourself people are beginning to ask me questions that I cant answer" he whispered and what he said surprised me but I didn't bother replying I simply nodded.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and I felt his arm pull me closer to him.

"I cant imagine life without you, you know?" I heard him whisper.

"You never have too..." I whispered back as he was the only thing keeping me sane.

A/N:

Do you like Randy and Mia talking???

Like that they're still so close after all this time???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 258 15
After getting out of an abusive relationship, Mia Rollins is eager to forget about her troubles for a while so when her brother invites her to stay w...
36K 575 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...
78.8K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...
11.8K 221 64
Nicole Garcia is having issues in her relationship with Artem. Her and Joseph Anoa'i are enemies what happens when they start over again?