I hate you for making me fall...

By tiffanylikesblue

Have you ever hated someone, then fallen in love? Well, Sammy just did. Love you, she who shall not be named. More

I hate you for making me fall in love.- A Cody Simpson Love story- Chapter One:)
Chapter two :)
Chapter 3:)
Chapter Four/4 :)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:)
What is this Chapter 7?:)
Chapter 8:)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 <3
AuThOrS nOtE!!
Oh Yeah!! I forgot!!
Chapter 11 :)
Chapter 12:)
Chapter 13:)
AUTHOR'S NOTE YO!
HELP?!
I have an idea...
Keeeeeppp it upppp!!!
:D:D:D:D:D
AHHHH!!!
Oh, sorry :)
JUST ONE MORE!!
GREAT JOB, YO!!
The votes are in...
Chapter fifteen :'(

Chapter 14:)

1.7K 15 2
By tiffanylikesblue

Hey!!! I'm sooooooo sorry that i got behind! I probably won't be updating tomorrow, maybe Saturday or Sunday. But anyway, i hate to keep you waiting! PEACE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter fourteen

I woke up to the sound of someone humming. I groaned.

“Will you quit that? I’m trying to sleep over here,” I complained hiding my face in my pillow.

“Grouchy much?” Cody stopped humming.

“Ugh, what time is it?” I fumbled across my bedside table to find my phone.

“9:30,” Cody answered.

“What?!” I shot up. “I woke up at 9:13 earlier today!” I looked around crazily.

“You slept the rest of the day, and last night,” Cody tried to calm me down. I frowned.

“Well, at least I won’t be stuck in this house today,” I sat up and rubbed my forehead.

“Yeah, about that…” Cody looked away from me and scratched his neck.

“Cody…” I started to get worried.

“Your mom wants you to stay in bed for one more day, just to be sure,” he sighed. I frowned again. My mother. “But, I’m going to stay here all day with you!” he tickled my side. I screamed and batted his hand away. Cody launched a full on tickle attack. I laughed and almost cried.

“Cody! Cody! Stop it!” I got out. “I can’t breathe,” I kept laughing. He giggled and stroked my left cheek.

“Why don’t you believe me when I tell you you’re gorgeous?” he asked smiling a charming smile. I rolled my eyes.

“Because it’s not true,” I held his wrist.

“Well, I think you’re beautiful no matter what,” he leaned towards me. I blushed and got butterflies in my stomach. Cody kissed me lightly on my lips before kissing me all over my face. I giggled.

“I’m hungry,” I stated while taking Cody’s hands.

“I’m sorry,” he answered with a puppy dog face and attitude. I raised my eyebrows and leaned back a little.

“Boy, don’t you get an attitude with me! I will beat you till you’re blue!” I cupped his face. He rolled his eyes. Levi scared the both of us by jumping on the bed and getting in between us. I sighed. “Yes, good morning to you too, Levi,” I laughed while patting his head. I held out my arms in a hug gesture. “I’m hungry,” I repeated in a high pitched voice.

“Okay, fine,” he gave in. But instead of him picking me up bridal style, he just bent down and gave me a hug. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lifted me off the bed.

“I feel like a little kid!” I said as Cody started down the stairs.

“Well, you’re definitely not as light as one,” he laughed. “I’m joking, really, you’re perfect,” he said quickly. I laughed.

One month later

“Cody, I’m fine, really,” I told him, again. Cody still offered to carry me anywhere I go, even though I got my ankle wrap off two weeks ago. “We’re just going down the street, and if in the unlikely event I do fall, then there’s something wrong with my coordination,” I babbled. Cody rolled his eyes and stepped aside, forming his arms in a ‘Go ahead’ gesture. I kissed his cheek and walked out the front door. It was sunny again today, like every other day. Cody closed the door behind him and threw an arm over my shoulders. He slipped on a pair of Ray-Bans and I rolled my eyes.

“What?” he smiled. I shook my head and bounded down the front steps. Cody followed close behind. I skipped ahead, ignoring the sunlight that was hurting my eyes. There were no cars driving around the neighborhood today, but it was only 10:00 in the morning. Cody ran up behind me and grabbed my hand, which swung it forward, then back by my side. He squeezed my hand then smiled. I smirked. “Somebody’s PMS-ing today,” Cody joked. Well, no doubt about that.

“Yeah, I’m late and I have these terrible cramps-“I knew how much Cody hated to talk about this subject.

“Sam, you know that I adore you more than anything else in the world, but-“he started.

“I know, I just wanted to see your reaction,” I shrugged and smiled.

“What am I going to do with you?” he sighed quietly. I shrugged.

“So, is there a plan for today?” I asked looking at Cody.

“Nah, you remember what happened last time we planned something.”

“How can I forget?”

“I have no idea. But I’ve never been more scared for you.”

“Aw, you were worried,” I swooned.

“You looked like you were in so much pain and I can’t stand that.”

“Ditto.” We came up on Cody’s house and we walked calmly up the driveway.

“SAMMY!” I was jumped, once again, when I got to the door.

“Hey, Alli,” I laughed while Cody rolled his eyes and sat on their couch.

“I think,” Alli started.

“Oh, great, here we go again,” Cody mumbled.

Alli rolled her eyes and shot a glare at him. “I think Sammy and I should go shopping today, eh?” she asked flipping a chunk of long, blonde, straight hair off her shoulder.

“Sure,” I shrugged and pulled out my phone to text Brianna.

“Okay, hang on a sec,” she ran into the kitchen, where I’m guessing, Mrs. Simpson was. Cody looked at me with sad eyes.

“Hey, she’s my friend, too. And I’m all yours when we get back,” I cupped his face. I kissed him, and let it linger for a few seconds.

“Love,” Alli sighed from the doorway to the kitchen. I blushed.

“We’ll be back in a little,” I told Cody while walking towards Alli.

“Okay, I’ll be here,” he sighed. Alli dragged me through their kitchen and into the garage. Mrs. Simpson drove us to Rodeo Drive and told us to be careful. We promised to and got out. Alli and I immediately went for the Juicy Couture store down the corner. All found a really cute sweat suit and I got a new perfume. We ate lunch somewhere that I had never heard of and already forgotten the name. My phone buzzed just as I finished eating.

From: Brianna Boo :P

Just boarded the flight over… cutie at 12:00 I will txt you later ;)

To: Brianna Boo :P

Okay, dear. Just make sure he’s not a creeper ;)

I sighed. Alli read Brianna’s message and laughed.

“I can’t wait till she’s here. It’ll be just like old time,” she sighed and stared off in the distance. I rolled my eyes.

“You mean, before I moved to L.A., before I sprained my ankle, and before I had a boyfriend?” I slid my I-Phone back in my pocket.

“Yeah,” she snapped back into reality. My phone vibrated again and I pulled it back out.

From: Cody <3

I miss you :(

“Aw,” I breathed. Alli rolled her eyes.

To: Cody <3

I miss you too :’(

“You two are cute sometimes, but other times, you’re just too mushy,” Alli examined her nails on her right hand.

From: Cody <3

Hey, surprise tonight. Dress pretty, not that you don’t look amazing in anything :)

I smiled.

“Dress time!” Alli exclaimed standing up.

To: Cody <3

Okay <3 :)

“Well, let’s go!” Alli said impatiently while gathering her bags. I stood.

From: Cody <3

I smiled and walked out of the store and into the next store.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 210 9
Pretending? is that the best way to do when you saw someone from your past? When you saw someone that literally breaks your heart? Someone that ha...
46.9K 410 15
"The life we chose we're never together.Never together,but always and forever." Sequel to I Don't Like You,Cody Simpson.
2.3K 159 22
What happens when the one who you love the most says your stranger to them? And don't remember you a bit, how will you try to make that person rememb...
9.4K 413 13
What if you forgot everything that has happened to you? What if you forgot someone who has been with you for the longest time? What if you couldn't...