Chapter 3:)

OKAY! Truth time. I prewrote this on Microsoft word, alright?! So, I'm going to post as many Chapters as i can tonight, and write some tomorrow. PEACE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter three

I sat back down and pulled out my I-Phone and started typing a hate text message to Brianna.

“Oh, no,” Brianna said from in front of me. I looked up and saw Brianna, a hand covering her mouth and the other on her stomach. I locked my phone and ran over to her. I grabbed a small trash can and threw it in front of her. She immediately barfed.

“So… nervous… can’t…. go… on…” she said between breaths. “Sammy… takes my… place… for me?” she panted again. I was shocked. Was she actually telling the stage crew that she wanted me, the last girl on earth who would want to be serenaded by my least favorite pop star, to take her place? I stood and turned towards the crew, Cody, and Alli.

“Absolutely not,” I said to them. “I get stage fright just as much as she does,” I pointed at my puking best friend.

“No, you don’t,” Brianna said sitting up a little. “Sammy here isn’t afraid of anything,” she said before leaning back over the trash can. I sighed and did a face palm.

“Sammy,” someone said in front of me. Cody. “Please?” he said with a charming smile.

I shook my head. “No,” I said. Brianna stretched out an arm and slapped my shin.

“DO IT!” she commanded. I shook my head again.

“Come on, please, please, please?” Cody was down on his knees this time begging. I glanced up at everyone behind him. They all had the same expression on his or her faces. A pleading look. I looked back down at Cody, who had taken my hand. I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Fine,” I said throwing both arms up in the air and letting them fall to my sides. The next five minutes were a whirlwind. People asked me lots of questions and then left as quickly as they came.

“Five minutes till show time people!” someone yelled somewhere behind me.

“Sammy?” someone asked me. I screamed and jumped a mile in the air. Cody.

“God, don’t do that to me!” I said smacking him on the arm.

“You look kind of pale, are you okay? And Ow,” he said rubbing his arm.

“I’m fine,” I snapped back.

“Cody! You’re on in two!” someone with a headset said.

“Um, yeah,” he walked off towards the guy. I rolled my eyes. Pop stars.

“Hey Sammy,” Alli sat down beside of me. “Ready?” she crossed her legs and smoothed out her blue jean skirt.

“Nope, but I guess I have to be,” I said tiredly. Music started and Cody ran on stage. The next thing I know there is a guy trying to escort me on stage. I sighed and let him. The stage was lighted very dimly and a chair sat about six feet from where Cody stood. Now’s where the acting came in. I sat down with a convincible smile on my face and the music started. Cody took my hand and held it and so on and so forth. I kept on telling myself ‘This is for Brianna, poor little sick Brianna’. Finally, it was over. I walked off stage without a word and sat back down beside Alli.

“So…” she said once I sat.

“Please don’t make me do that again,” I said massaging my temples.

“You were very convincing, though,” she said, knowing I didn’t like her brother.

“Thanks,” I sighed.