Chapter 14:)

Hey!!! I'm sooooooo sorry that i got behind! I probably won't be updating tomorrow, maybe Saturday or Sunday. But anyway, i hate to keep you waiting! PEACE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter fourteen

I woke up to the sound of someone humming. I groaned.

“Will you quit that? I’m trying to sleep over here,” I complained hiding my face in my pillow.

“Grouchy much?” Cody stopped humming.

“Ugh, what time is it?” I fumbled across my bedside table to find my phone.

“9:30,” Cody answered.

“What?!” I shot up. “I woke up at 9:13 earlier today!” I looked around crazily.

“You slept the rest of the day, and last night,” Cody tried to calm me down. I frowned.

“Well, at least I won’t be stuck in this house today,” I sat up and rubbed my forehead.

“Yeah, about that…” Cody looked away from me and scratched his neck.

“Cody…” I started to get worried.

“Your mom wants you to stay in bed for one more day, just to be sure,” he sighed. I frowned again. My mother. “But, I’m going to stay here all day with you!” he tickled my side. I screamed and batted his hand away. Cody launched a full on tickle attack. I laughed and almost cried.

“Cody! Cody! Stop it!” I got out. “I can’t breathe,” I kept laughing. He giggled and stroked my left cheek.

“Why don’t you believe me when I tell you you’re gorgeous?” he asked smiling a charming smile. I rolled my eyes.

“Because it’s not true,” I held his wrist.

“Well, I think you’re beautiful no matter what,” he leaned towards me. I blushed and got butterflies in my stomach. Cody kissed me lightly on my lips before kissing me all over my face. I giggled.

“I’m hungry,” I stated while taking Cody’s hands.

“I’m sorry,” he answered with a puppy dog face and attitude. I raised my eyebrows and leaned back a little.

“Boy, don’t you get an attitude with me! I will beat you till you’re blue!” I cupped his face. He rolled his eyes. Levi scared the both of us by jumping on the bed and getting in between us. I sighed. “Yes, good morning to you too, Levi,” I laughed while patting his head. I held out my arms in a hug gesture. “I’m hungry,” I repeated in a high pitched voice.

“Okay, fine,” he gave in. But instead of him picking me up bridal style, he just bent down and gave me a hug. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lifted me off the bed.

“I feel like a little kid!” I said as Cody started down the stairs.

“Well, you’re definitely not as light as one,” he laughed. “I’m joking, really, you’re perfect,” he said quickly. I laughed.

One month later

“Cody, I’m fine, really,” I told him, again. Cody still offered to carry me anywhere I go, even though I got my ankle wrap off two weeks ago. “We’re just going down the street, and if in the unlikely event I do fall, then there’s something wrong with my coordination,” I babbled. Cody rolled his eyes and stepped aside, forming his arms in a ‘Go ahead’ gesture. I kissed his cheek and walked out the front door. It was sunny again today, like every other day. Cody closed the door behind him and threw an arm over my shoulders. He slipped on a pair of Ray-Bans and I rolled my eyes.