Chapter 13:)

Heyyy!! Sorry this Chapter is gonna be short :/. But, i will make up for it this WeEkEnD!! I won't be posting any Chapters tomorrow or Friday. Well, maybe Friday, if i get them typed. But, i will soon catch up and have to not write for i little while :) Well, PEACE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter thirteen

I woke up to Levi sitting on my leg, and it hurt, like, a lot.

“Ow! Levi!” I snarled sitting up. Levi opened his eyes and got off my foot. He immediately put his head back down and closed his eyes. I rolled my eyes and looked at the time. It was only 9:13. Huh, I never wake up this early. I realized that I was still I my clothes I wore yesterday. I yawned and stretched. Levi was already fast asleep. I sighed and carefully got up. Since I had already broken nine bones in my entire lifetime, I knew how to take a shower without getting my wrap wet. And, besides, it was only a sprain. I took a long shower, and succeeded at not getting my ankle wet. I got out and dried my hair. I threw on some Victoria’s secret PINK sweatpants and a light blue V-neck. I threw my hair up in a messy bun on the top of my head and sat back down on my bed. Only then did I realize I didn’t brush my teeth. I reluctantly got back up and hopped into my bathroom.

“What do you think you’re doing?” an Australian accented voice asked from my bedroom door.

“Well, hello to you too there, dear,” I said spitting some toothpaste in the sink. I glanced over at my bathroom clock.”You’re here early,” I commented on the time, which was 9:47.

“Yeah,” he came to the bathroom door.  Cody crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame. “I was worried about you,” he gave me a puppy dog face. I smirked at him and out my tooth brush up. I leaned on the counter with both of my arms and Cody same up behind me. He wrapped both his arms around my waist and leveled his head with mine. “Aren’t we just the cutest couple?” he asked.

“Yeah, the Australian pop star and the North Carolina/Seattle klutz,” I sighed.

“No, the Australian pop star and the adorable, beautiful, extremely sarcastic girl,” he corrected me. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from his hug. I limped past him and sat back down on my bed. Cody turned out my bathroom light and followed me. “So,” he started while sitting on my bed. “How does your leg feel?” he asked worriedly.

“Eh, a little sore, and I’m kinda hungry,” I sat up a little and placed a hand on my stomach.

“Do you want me to make you breakfast?” he asked with a puppy dog expression and attitude in his voice.

“Yes,” I mimicked him. Cody stood and started towards the door. “Hey! Where do you think you’re going?” I asked quickly. He turned around and looked at me. I smiled, held my arms up, and closed my eyes. Cody sighed and picked me up.

“You like this, don’t you?” he said starting down the stairs.

“Yep,” I said as he set me on the couch. I smiled in a satisfied manner and turned on the T.V. The NASCAR Nationwide race was on. I zoned in on the T.V. I love racing, especially NASCAR or Dirt track racing. (I, in real life, really do!)

“Sammy?” Cody waved a hand in front of my face. He whistled. “Sammy, earth to Sam!” Cody said waving a bowl of cereal in front of me. I shooed his hand away. “Okay, I see how it is. Someone loves NASCAR more than their boyfriend, okay, okay.”

The race went to commercial. “I’m sorry, what did you say?” I took the cereal out of his hand. Cody gave me a dumbfounded look. “I zone out on sports, especially racing,” I shoved a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. “I’m sorry, I learned from my dad,” I shrugged.

“It’s okay,” Cody patted my back. The race came back on and I zoned out again. The race finally went off and I returned my attention to Cody. I clapped both my hands to the side of his face and kissed him. “Happy?” I pulled away. He nodded. “Well, there is nothing to do around here,” I turned the T.V. off and pushed a stand of stray hair behind my ear.

“Well,” Cody started while putting an arm over my shoulders. “We could just sit here and… yeah I don’t know either,” he shook his head.

“Well, I’m going to go take a nap. Would you like to join me, human pillow?” I asked sitting up. He smiled and nodded. I let him pick me up and carry me to my room. Cody set me down and I lay down. Cody kicked off his shoes and snuggled close to me. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep, with my human pillow with me.