Struck by Radke (A Ronnie Rad...

By CyndyRadke

A girl, Cyndy, along with her best friend Emmy, go to see Cyndys idol, Ronnie Radke, in concert. After the sh... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree

Chapter Seven

6.5K 105 20
By CyndyRadke

I woke up the next morning and Ronnie was gone. I jumped from bed and looked around, everyone was gone. I opened my door and knocked on the room Emmy and Jacky were in. Emmy came to the door. "Where is everyone?" Emmy said confused. "I came to ask you the same thing." I said taking Emmy's hand and going back into my room. I looked at the clock and it was around one. Emmy and I sat on the bed. "What's that?" Emmy said pointing to a paper on the bed. I picked it up and read it, "I woke up and you were asleep. I didn't want to wake you. We got up and left for sound check. I'll be back by to get you and Emmy before the show. I love you. -Ronnie." I got a big smile on my face and looked at Emmy. "Awww! That's sweet. Jacky didn't leave me a note." Emmy said laughing. I hugged her and said, "Ronnie said Jacky wasn't much of a people person and wasn't good with romantic stuff, but ima make sure Ronnie teaches him."

I went into the kitchen and looked for anything Ronnie and Ryan had from last night. There was nothing what so ever. I ploped back on the bed and looked around. I had no money and Ronnie and Ryan both took there walets. "What are we going to eat?" Emmy said as she walked to the door. "Lets go to the lobby, they might still have breakfest." I said putting on Ronnie's jacket.

We walked to the lobby and I froze in amasment. Emmy looked at me like I was crazy. "What is it?" She said confussed. I couldnt speak. I just pointed my finger to the guy in line with tattoos. "Who is that?" Emmy said looking at him. I still said nothing, but then he turned and looked at me. I quickly turn around and my face was red. "Michael Vampire." I finally mumbaled and turned back to see him sit at a table. "Whos that?" Emmy said walking up to the breakfest bar. I walked up to Emmy and pulled her away. "My second favorite band!" I quietly screamed. I pulled Emmy over to his table. "Your Michael Vampire." I said exitedly. He smiled and nodded his head. "Yours Radke's girlfriend arnt you?" He said after he ate his toast. My eyes got wide. "You know me?" He shock his head again and said, "Yeah, Ronnie told me about you. Were playing with him tonight. I just left the venu were we play." My mouth dropped, "Your like my second favorite band, well tencnicly first cause Ronnies my boyfriend now and well yeah." I got to exited and couldnt talk right. "Thats cute. Im technicly your idol cause technicly your boyfriend cant be your idol anymore and your getting tounge tied." Michael said laughing. "You look tired and hungary. You should eat and take a nap before the show. I'll meet you girls at the show with Ronnie and we can chat." He countied to say. I smiled as I shook his hand and walked to the breakfest bar.

"Wow." Emmy said laughing. "What?" I said blushing. "He really is your idol huh?" Emmy said as she was pouring her a glass of milk. "Yeah one of them. I still think Ronnie as one, but hes my boyfriend now and hopefully he will be staying that way." I said laughing and grabbing toast and milk. "Your so goofy Cyndy." Emmy said as we walked back to are room. I waved at Michael as we passed him.

I ate my toast and drunk my milk, then ploped on the bed. "I cant wait for the show tonight." I said staring up at the celian. "I cant belivie this is the last one." Emmy said as she finished her food. "Oh shit." I said as I jumped up from the bed. "This is the last show. Whats going to happen after words? I gotta go to school at the end of summer." I said freaking out. "Dont worry about it. Im sure its going to be fine." Emmy said as she finished her food. "Of course its fine with you, you dont have school. My mom wouldnt let me go to cailiforina and finish my last year." I said as I started to cry. Emmy rushed over adn hugged me. "I love Ronnie. What am I going to do? I dont wanna leave him for a whole year. I dont want him to stay with me cause I dont wanna take him away from his dream of singing." I also said. Emmy hugged me. "Its going to be okay. I promise." Said said as she looked at her phone. "Jacky just texted me. He said there about to leave to come get us." She said. "You dont want Ronnie to see you down like this do you?" She said as she messed my hair. I looked down and said, "I guess not." Emmy smiled and went back into her and Jackys room. I got up and and started to go threw Ronnies bag. As I was looking at his clothes, I started to cry again. Thinking about him and not going what was going to happen after the show and tour was over.

I picked up Ronnies purple skinny jeans and kept looking for a shirt. I got angry casue I couldnt fine anything other then tank tops. So I put on his skinnys and walked over to Emmys room. "I need a shirt" I asked Emmy. Emmy looked at me for a minute then went into her bag. She threw me her pinkish purple Falling In Reverse shirt that she wore at the concert. "Yay!" I said as I put it on and ran back into my room to put on Ronnies eyeliner. I looked threw rooms bathroom stuff and found hair spray. I havent used hair spray in a long time. I sprayed my hair and made it stand up a little on the sides and in the back. I took a marker I found in Ryans bag and drew a heart by my thumb. I looked at my hand and desided to put Ronnies inisales in it.

I hurd a card swip the door. I ran into the bathroom and watched behind the door. Ronnie came in and threw his backpack on the bed. He froze for a mintue. "Wheres Cyndy?" He said as he voice sounded shaking. I giggled and jumped on him as he came by the bathroom. He fell to the ground and sat on top of him. "Well hello there." He said smiling. I looked at Ryan and he rolled his eyes. I laughed and kissed Ronnies cheek then laid on his chest. Mika burst into the room. "We gotta leave! I wanna met the fans before the show!" He said as he threw us are jackets and Ronnie and I got up off the floor. Ronnie looked me up and down. "Now dont you look good in those broken jeans." He said laughing as we walked out the door. I stuck my tounge out at him and grabbed his hand. Jacky and Emmy walked outta there room. Emmy was wearing Ryans black skinny jeans and Mikas tank top. "Someone looks amazing." I said as we all crowded into the elavator. "Oh! guess who me and Emmy met earier." I said biting my lip and looking at Emmy. Ronnie looked at me and kissed me. "Who?" He said playfuly. "Michael Vampire!!" I said with a huge smile on my face. Ronnies eyes got wide. He didnt look really happy. "You met him already?" He said kinda hateful. I got scared and hugged him tight and didnt say nothing. He kissed my head as we walked outta the elavator.

"PARTYY!!!!!" Mika yelled as we pulled up by the venu. Kids wear lined up in front of the door. The sound of Mika yelling got the kids attention and they new we arived. "Nice going dork." Ryan said as he slapped the back of Mikas head lightly. "Get bud to come and block the walk way." Ryan said to Mika. "Dude, hold on to Cyndy and Emmy tight for real." Derek said as he scooted close to the door. This big buff guy came over to the van and cleard a path for us to walk inside. Derek opend the door and rushed out. Ryan jumped out and Jacky holding Emmy close to him after. I looked at Ronnie and held his hand tight. He nudged me to the door and held my waste close and tight. I jumped from the van as close as I could get. I felt Ronnies grab on me leave. I got shocked and grabbed the post by the door to look back and see Ronnie being attacked by fan girls. The body gard pushed another path and I reached for Ronnie. I felt his hand grab mine and I pulled. He quickly came up to me and wrapped his arm around me in front of the fans and kissed me. I started to feel weak again. That is till I felt a sharp pain from the back of my head. My hair was being pulled. My head jerked back away from Ronnies and I quickly looked at him. He was mad. He reached around behind me and grabbed the girls hand that had my hair. "Let go now!" Ronnie yelled. Everyone got quiet and the girl quickly dropped my hair. Ronnie pulled her to him. "Dont ever lay a hand on my girlfriends head again because your selfish." He said to her as he let go of her hand with force. I grabbed my hand and lead me inside. The door shut behind us. He gently touched my face and felt the back of my head where the girl had pulled it. "Did she hurt you bad?" He said looking conserd. I nodded and rested my head on his chest. He petted my head and kissed my forhead. "I love you." He said as he took my hand and lead me backstage.

"Holy shit dude, I never hurd you yelling in here." Mika said. Everyone look shocked. "I never hurd you that mad dude." Derek said in shock. I just cuddled Ronnie closely and bared my face in his side. "I dont like the one I love being hurt." He said as I felt him put his arm around me. Emmy came over and hugged me. She pushed my hair outta my face and wiped my tears. "Dont cry sis. I love you" She said as she hugged me again and walked over to Jacky. "Nobodys going to lay a hand on you doll." Jacky said to Emmy as he kissed her cheek. Emmy blushed and laid her head on Jacky. I walked over and sat on the couch while Ronnie was checking his mic. "Whats wrong?" Emmy said form across the room. I shook my head, "Nothing." I was lying. I felt afraid and alone right now. but I had to get over it.

Ronnie came over and sat beside me. He pulled my legs on his lap. "What wrong babe?" He said looking concernd. I was still upset about what will happen after the show because it being the last one and all. "Nothing baby." I said smiling at him. He came a wicked look. "I know you lying. Remember, I cant tell when somthings wrong with you." I said as he scooted closer to me. I kissed his check. "Its nothing to worry about now. We can talk about it after you show." I said hugging him tight. He kissed my forehead and picked me up off the couch. He cradled me in his arms. I felt my face get red. He looked my in the eye and I couldnt stop blushing and hid my face in his neck. He laughed and kissed my check as he sat me back down on the couch. "I'll be back after the show." He said as he pushed my hair outta my face. "I love you." I said as I reached up and hugged his neck. "I love you too." He said smiling as he walked on the stage.

"Whats wrong sister?" Emmy said as he came and sat down beside me. "Its the hole worring about whats going to happen after the show." I said looking own at the floor. "Hun, its going to be okay. I promise you that. Ronnie has taken good care of you for a while now." She said and hugged me. I could hear Ronnie singing Sink or Swim. I wanted to cry, but insted I was trying to figure out how to talk to Ronnie about what was going to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 389 29
At the end of the Big Sean concert Jhene has backstage passes with her best friend. Even tho Jhene is shy she strikes something in him. Sean surprise...
6.4K 102 44
Just another normal kid, until her idol becomes her dad.
554 18 12
Katrina and Janet meet at a concert. And their relationship began to develop. And that's where the stories began. *sorry for the bad grammar [DISCONT...
3.5K 87 14
Ronnie falls for a fan that he meets on tour. After following her around all day he realized something. He didn't know it yet but that changed his li...