Un-Like-Me Enemy.

Door PrettyLittleTeaCup

Francheska is not your average 18 year old. A self-confessed introvert, who is constantly trying to push hers... Meer

BLURB...
Chapter One: And so it began...
Chapter Two: preparations...
Chapter Three: hope.
Chapter Three - Ruby's POV:
Chapter Four: A Welcomed Surprise.
Chapter Five: The Second Encounter
Chapter Five: Luke's POV
Chapter Six: Dressed to Impress
Chapter Seven: Bish. BASH. Bosh.
Chapter Eight: Lukes POV
Chapter Nine: Ruby's problem-oh.
Chapter Ten:My first date went a little like this...
Chapter Eleven: Dinner Date.
Chapter Twelve: Dreams can come true
Chapter Thirteen - It's a done deal!
Chapter Fifteen: Puppy Love
Chapter Sixteen: A harsh reality
Chapter Seventeen: Poser

Chapter Fourteen: New beginnings

36 3 0
Door PrettyLittleTeaCup

This chapter has been one of my favourites to write so far! so i hope you enjoy it :)
H x
--------------------

Chapter Fourteen: New beginnings

A week has passed since my perfect date with Luke and so much has happened that I have wanted to tell him. It's weird feeling this way about someone so quickly. I never imagined I would be one of those girls who constantly checks their phone in the anticipation of a text or a call, but that is undeniably true all thanks to one man - Luke. However, it is understandable because he has been away for the past four days with his dad "learning the ropes" of Brad's business and making a name for himself just in case he does decide to take over his dads role. I'm just thankful, be it a little surprised, that I still have Luke's attention, he still manages to ignite something within me that makes me smile uncontrollably when I think of him, that makes me imagine his hugs and the warmth they bring or the way he succeeds to make me laugh so effortlessly. Yesterday he only could send me one text as he was crazy busy but it meant so much as he ended it with four unforgettable words: "...thinking of you, Luke x" I'm afraid to admit that for the first time in my life I think I'm experiencing a journey or something that is close to falling in love. I instantly shake the thought away and deeply sigh realising my foolishness, but giving in to my fantasy with a small smile.

It's been two days since I officially became a model and ever since mum keeps looking at me with a slight twinkle in her eye, something that reflects pride I imagine, whilst Joe keeps snapping pictures of me on his phone ordering me to "pose" and make sure my "angles are right". I can't wait for Luke to return home tonight so we can finally go on a date, as promised, tomorrow evening so I can finally tell him the news. The last i heard from him he was finishing up at a meeting before heading to the airport and he instructed me to turn up at his for 7pm and that he would take care of dinner for our date. Now it's only a matter of counting the hours....

***********************

As per usual when I arrive at Luke's house in Ruby's little pea, familiarity washes over me and an increasing sense of security and warmth fills me. I take my time to straighten out my simple lemon sorbet coloured dress and adjusting the complimentary brown leather braided belt that hung around my waist accentuating my curves. I eagerly make my way up the steps to his front door when I'm met with a dusting of rose petals on the ground and a note taped on the door with instructions that read "Follow the path of petals..." I arched an eyebrow in confusion and looked around suspiciously unsure of whether the note was meant for me, but I trusted my instincts that Luke was behind this. I slowly began to follow the path around the corner of his house, past his car, through the garage that was conveniently left open, out past the swimming pool and to a small picketed white gate, where another note was left "Roses are red, violets are blue, I know this was cheesy, but I wasn't sure what else to do! L x" I instantly couldn't suppress my laughter as it erupted from my stomach, causing me to clutch my sides as a tear escapes. I take a quick photo of the note on the fence and send it to Ruby as I had promised to keep her informed. Once I had calmed down I pushed the fence open and took a few steps into a garden plush with flowers and a small river that ran past a lone tree. Making my way closer to the tree I realised that at the bottom was a pile of petals and a ladder that led up to a rustic treehouse.

I sighed once I realised what I had to do. In defeat I rested my hands on my hips "You want me to climb up don't you!?" I shouted knowing that it was a rhetorical question.
After a couple of seconds Luke popped his head over the edge and smiled "well I don't think I could carry you up here..." He laughed "I could try if you want...?"
I interjected "No! It's fine... I'll come up!" I took my time getting up the ladder to ensure I didn't fall to my death as I am known for hating heights so I wasn't going to risk slipping. On my way up I felt like a source of entertainment as he just watched as I made my way up, although I was muttering a few choice curse words and kept muttering "stupid dress","stupid tree" and "stupid wind blowing my new dress"; well something to that effect.
My thoughts were interrupted within a matter of minutes "It's a lovely view from up here" I looked up to a smirking Luke who took the opportunity to wink, forcing my cheeks to gain a tint of red in response as I realised why he had been so interested on watching me - even I had to admit that my boobs did look good in this dress.

Eventually I had reached the top and Luke kindly held out his hand and helped me inside and handed me a single red rose. I couldn't help but be distracted by Luke's appearance, he was in a pair of snug jeans and a smart black fitted shirt with his sleeves rolled up. I instantly took my chance of catching him off-guard and playfully whacked his arm after he just watched me struggle for his own amusement. He started to say something about 'not being fair' or something like that but I was too distracted by the spread Luke had put out for us. There was a blanket laid out in the middle, with pillows and a small picnic and there were white fairy lights strung up in lines on the ceiling, I suppose they were our very own imitation stars, whilst several candles in jars dotted around the corners of the treehouse and with small piles of rose petals scattered on the wooden flooring giving a sense of romance. A smile tugged at my lips and I spun around and threw my arms around Luke in a hug "thank you...this is so...unbelievably...romantic". Never in my life did I think men actually had the capacity to do 'romance', I was stunned by all the effort he had gone to and he hasn't even been in town!
He let out a sigh of relief "it's my pleasure...I'm just glad you like cheesy" he admitted with a cheesy grin to match.
"Theres no doubt about it, i love that you're cheesy!" i giggled.
He leaned in placing a kiss on my cheek sending those drugged up butterflies to return to the depths of my stomach within seconds "you look amazing by the way".

I took a seat on one of the pillows folding my legs underneath me when Luke had done so. He placed a small white cloth over his arm before presenting me with a Copperberg. I eyed him suspiciously "how did you know that's my favourite drink?"
He laughed "well... Ruby may have given me a few ideas of what you like" he rubbed the back of his neck showing he was slightly nervous.
"Remind me to thank her" To ease his nerves I smiled and winked playfully, holding out my glass for him to pour some for me. He smiled and shook his head before he poured some in our glasses. He held his up and announced "here's to Ruby". I giggled and repeated his gesture, ensuring we maintained eye contact "here's to Ruby".
After taking a sip i wasted no time. I wanted to be left alone with Luke so when I got an idea I immediately took out my phone and asked "do you mind...?"
"Not at all...it was part of the deal I made with Ruby to get her help. We have to keep her 'updated'" he chuckled adding air quotes as he took my phone and snapped some pictures to send to her. Typical Ruby I rolled my eyes. I quickly sent her a picture of us raising our glasses to her and tucked my phone back away in my cleavage.

Our meal was perfect, it was simple chicken stir-fry and undoubtably the work of Rosá.
"That was delicious! Compliments to Rosá once again!"
Luke looked slightly offended and acted as if he was heart broken "Rosá? but this is my handiwork!" I crossed my arms and studied him "seriously? I thought you said you couldn't cook?"
His face flushed scarlet as he shifted on his pillow "I asked Rosá to teach me to cook you something simple" he quietly admitted.
I smiled and felt honoured that he would go to the trouble. I leaned in close to kiss his cheek, lingering slightly before whispering in his ear in a hushed voice "im sorry, my compliments to the chef...thank you". I drew back and looked into his eyes recognising the glint that Liz had told me about. I was now the one left with a cheesy grin plastered on my face.
Luke looked confused for a second before he decided to shrug it off, probably putting it down to his excellent cooking.

After dinner we decided to watch the imitation stars on the roof of the treehouse for a while as we mindlessly talked, joked and laughed about random things. Conversation was flowing and we never seemed to struggle to find words to say to each other all evening. I checked my phone discovering that It was nearing midnight, I had actually lost track of time. It felt like only five minutes had passed. Luke looked a little uneasy again and me being me began jumping to conclusions;
'He's bored of you, he wants you to leave but doesn't want to be rude, he thinks this date was a mistake, he just wants you gone so he can go back and confess his love for Jade!'
A tear rolled down my cheek feeling hurt by the imaginary betrayal.
"Hey...what's wrong Frankie?" He wiped away my tear and pulled me into an embrace confusing me even more.
"D-D-Do you want me to Leave?" I asked regretting the moment I had said it knowing I was setting myself up for disappointment - of course he does you fool!
"What?! No! I could stay like this for ages with you..." I pulled away slightly so that I could look into his eyes. The glint in his beautiful blue eyes was still there but it was hiding behind confusion and nerves.
He sighed and ran a hand through his thick chocolate hair "I think this is my fault...Ruby said I should ask straight after dinner but I was nervous..." Ha! I was right! Wait?...ask something? Ruby?
"I-I ....Frankie, I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend?" Luke kept his gaze fixed on me the entire time.
My expression was blank, I didn't know if I was dreaming or fantasising but it couldn't have been real? Could it? Stupidly I slowly raised my finger and poked his cheek to see if I could feel him or if he was a mirage. 'Oh crap! I must have fallen to my death when i was climbing that stupid ladder! i hit my head, im in a coma and im dreaming of what could have happened once i made it into the treehouse'.
He chuckled knowing what I was thinking "I'm real Frankie...so?"
I squealed and threw my arms around him "yes!" Oh way to play it cool! Your his girlfriend! He didn't ask you to marry him now chillax and reduce the crazy! I giggled "sorry...but I would love you to be my boyfriend" I smiled. In an instant Luke's nerves had completely vanished, he was back to his usual charming self...well the version of him that I knew.

I checked my phone once more and decided that at 12:08 I was officially in a relationship. Of course it could have been midnight exactly but I had kind of ruined the perfect timing by crying and partially blacking out. I texted Ruby with the update and within seconds I received a reply;
'Finally! What took you guys so long!? I've been waiting up for this! Well congrats Babe! Love ya! Eeeeekk! <3 Rubz xXx'
My grinning at my phone screen was interrupted by Luke as he put his arms around my waist pulling my back to his warm muscular chest. "Just updated Ruby" I stated as I turned to face him. We were inches apart and i couldn't help that in my mind I was doing very dirty things to my boyfriend. I was in a daze by my thoughts when Luke had closed the distance. It started off innocent as out lips finally met. I enjoyed the warmth radiating off of him and the suppleness of his lips against mine. In the brief moment that I gasped for air I let out a small groan in response to what he was doing to me.

He took the opportunity (Thank God) as his tongue began to explore, like something I've never experienced...it's was good, so good. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, I knew I was surprised by this unexpected yet excellent experience, but I swear as soon as I closed my eyes...these feelings instantly intensified. My longing was over as my needs were being satisfied. I let him explore so I felt it was only fair to return the moment. I began to kiss him back and arched into him causing him to groan as we fell in step with each other. It was becoming increasingly passionate as we picked up momentum, I can't deny that this is hot. We parted slightly, mainly as I needed to come up for air. After all, I wasn't used to this - he's my first. My only. He rested his head onto mine, our breathing was irregular and clearly heavily fuelled by passion and then our eyes met once again. Those bright blue eyes just stared down at me as if looking into my heart. A smile grew from the corner of his mouth as I felt myself turning a obvious shade of red. Please stop blushing I tried to stop myself...but I couldn't and I didn't care.

"You are so cute when your shy. I love having this effect on you..." He admitted.

"Pfft. You wish" I nudged him away, slightly ruining the moment -idiot.

He smiled "oh I know...you do it to me too babe" he winked at me before sliding his arm around my waist. OMG. Not only do I have an 'effect' on him but I have THAT effect on him - Eeekkk!! It was as if in my mind there was a little party happening and champagne was being opened. From the time I've spent with Luke I have noticed a slight change in his behaviour. To everyone he comes across as being confident, poised, popular, charming but toward me I've seen Luke relaxed, nervous, shy, quiet...I love the fact that he feels comfortable enough to be himself around me and that he finds it difficult to be the 'other him' when it's just us.

It was then that i realised that i still hadn't told Luke my news. I slowly leaned in to the crook of his neck and whispered in his ear "your girlfriend has a little secret..." I let it linger allowing him to process the information until I reached up and cupped his cheek so that he was now facing me. Looking deep into his eyes I took my time to remember the moment and I unconsciously bit my lower lip.
"Please don't do that Frankie...or we may be up here a while" he traced the bottom of my lip with his finger and gently placed a kiss in place. I chuckled in response as at some point in the near future I knew I wouldn't mind spending any time with Luke, especially up here.
"So what's this little secret that my beautiful girlfriend has to tell me?" He whispered as he traced kisses along my jaw and down my neck. I placed my finger under his chin and tilted his head up and gazed into his beautiful blues before I whispered seductively as possible "your girlfriend is a model" I placed a kiss on his lips as he had done before. Luke groaned deep in the back of his throat whilst a small giggle escaped my lips. 'His groaning is such a turn on' Was all I could think as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Your...you're a model? Well...I'm not really that surprised, you are stunning" he looked at me with intent and sincerity until he had began to beam his pearly whites. I raised an eyebrow in response "what?" I studied his expression clueless as to what I'm looking for. He shook his head and then met my gaze "not only am I able to call you my girlfriend, but my girlfriend is a model. That means no guy can touch you apart from me...I like that" he bluntly admits.
I chuckled and blatantly state "Luke, I haven't felt 'single' since your party, so I wouldn't want any guy to touch me, unless it was you. They can look but they certainly can't touch" as I entwined our fingers and for the first time, enjoying something as simple as holding my boyfriend's hand.

Vote, comment & follow! :)
Thanks!
H x

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2K 264 46
Young lady goes on a journey to self discovery amidst life's ups and downs. Through it all she finds that love could be found in the most unprecedent...
2.9K 54 11
Mia Monroe is 19. She has everything she wants: a boyfriend, loads of money, and friends. But she doesn't love her boyfriend. When her Dad's best fri...
212 18 18
*New chapters every week* A teen boy named Aron was just wishing for a happy life and find someone who will truly love him. But when he found someone...
330 209 27
Alyssa is just a normal teenage girl. It's her sweet sixteenth in just a week. She's single but her life takes a huge twist after meeting the cute bo...