Under My Skin |Dean Fan fic|

By OriginalAmbrose4life

"What the hell Alex? Why would you ever side with the Authority?" Roman questioned in a frustrated tone. "I k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
R.I.P Hot Rod
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Short)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Just Ask
Questions Answered
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Guys...Be Honest
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Dean Ambrose is the new WWE Heavyweight Champion!!!
Chapter 61
Dean retains & wins Shield Triple Threat match
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
I WON πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Chapter 55

1.8K 79 45
By OriginalAmbrose4life

I'm back!!! You may need to reread the last chapter though. This is a real update this time.

Enjoy!!!

"Fired?" Alex and Dean asked in unison both still panting from their match.

Dean looked like he was just about ready to faint and not just because he was exhausted from the match.

"Um Dad I'm not sure if that's the best decision..." Stephanie trailed off.

"Yeah Vince you know the fans won't like that one bit." Triple H pointed out.

"True but I've made up my mind."

Vince turned his full attention to Dean who seemed to be getting paler by the minute.

"Dean you know I like you but if I let you get away with disobeying me then everyone will think they can do the same." Vince explained.

"But not everyone knows Dean was supposed to lose the match. And even if they did, these two still put on a kick ass match that fans loved. Isn't that what's important here?" Roman said.

"Whether you believe it or not what happened here tonight was what was best for business." Alex said crossing her arms.

No one said anything at first but what Alex said next shocked everyone including herself.

"If Dean goes...I go" Alex said putting everything on the table.

She didn't know where that came from but she couldn't take that back now. It was all or nothing.

Dean instantly looked at her with a look that said 'what the hell are you doing?'

She ignored the look and continued.

"If Dean is getting fired then you're going to have to fire me too." Alex clarified.

"Alex what are you doing?" Dean questioned.

"Shhh." Alex said silencing the nervous man.

"Alex I can't fire you." Vince said crossing his arms.

"Then I'll quit."

"You're the best diva we have." Triple H admitted.

"I'm not gonna stand here and let you fire him for something that wasn't only his fault. There was no harm done so why can't we just move on from this?"

Vince thought about doing just that but he was just so damn stubborn and proud.

"I'm sorry Alex but Dean you're fired buddy."

"Dad." Stephanie said in a shocked tone.

"I quit." Alex said immediately after hearing that.

"Alex." Dean said now sounding just as shocked as the Billion dollar princess.

Vince was speechless. There was huge part of him that was hoping she was bluffing but he knew Alex was dead serious.

She wouldn't bluff about her career.

"And you guys will pay for this I promise." Alex swore before walking away with Dean and Roman following behind her.

Once they were out earshot from the Authority Dean began to pounder Alex with questions.

"What was that? Why would you quit?"

Alex stopped walking.

"Dean this thing wasn't entirely your fault. I'm the one who said screw them. I couldn't live with myself if I let them fire you without a fight."

It only took a moment for Dean to break into a grin.

"God I love you." Dean slipped but didn't care at the moment.

"Love you too Dean."

Roman scratched the back of his neck as he watch Dean and Alex stare at each other.

"I feel like I'm third wheeling."  Roman blurted out.

Alex and Dean both look towards Roman and took a few steps away from each other.

"Sorry Rome." They said in unison.

"No it's fine. I'm exhausted so I was just going to head back to the hotel besides I think you guys need some alone time."

Before either Alex or Dean could object he walked away.

It kinda bothered Dean that Roman didn't quit as well but he didn't expect him to. The man had a family to provide for..

What would he tell his wife and daughter? Oh that my best friend got fired so I quit too.

It was just a ridiculous thought to think Roman would even think of doing that. It was almost laughable.

*2 hours later*

Dean and Alex stumbled into the hotel room using each other to stand. After leaving the arena they decided to go to a bar and get wasted but before that they did get a chance to clear the air.

*Flash back*

Alex and Dean both took a seat on the red bar stools only to settle into awkwardness.

"There's no point in beating around the bush anymore. Alex I obviously still like you well actually love you....and I know you feel the same. The real question is what are we going to do about it?" Dean said.

"You're right Dean I still love you but I feel like we should take this one step at a time."

Dean nodded in agreement.

"How about we start out by going on a date next week." Dean offered.

"I'd like that." Alex accepted. 

Dean grinned but then it quickly faded.

"What's wrong? You don't seem enthused. I thought you would be happy that I agreed to go on a date with you."

"Oh I am it's just..." Dean trailed off.

"What?"

"As much as I want to remember this night I also want to forget it."

"Same here but I think you and me both know how we can fix that." 

Dean rose an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well actually I can only fix the second part."  Alex corrected.

A smirk soon appeared on Alex's lips.

"Bartender!!!"

*Present*

Alex couldn't keep her hands off Dean, not that he minded at all.

Kiss after kiss. Touch after touch.

It was getting heated and fast.

Normally if Dean wasn't as drunk as Alex then he would stop because he wouldn't ever take advantage of her but tonight wasn't the same.

Both Dean and Alex were highly intoxicated. Alex still hasn't lost her virginity but that wasn't stopping her right now.

"Come on Dean. Take control." Alex whispered in his ear.

The hot air from Alex's breathing and talking hitting Dean's neck and ear only spurred him on even more.

Dean did in fact take control. He began to rip off all their clothing leaving them both completely naked.

"You want this?"

Alex nodded desperately but in reality she had no idea what she was saying.

Dean looked in the night stand drawer where he put a condom earlier when he first arrived to hotel room.

It was still there and he slipped it on himself.

"This may hurt you still sure?" Dean asked again. Even while intoxicated he couldn't purposely hurt Alex like that.

Alex nodded. 

Dean centered himself and slowly began to push in.

No sex scene yet 😏☝️ that's for a later chapter.

*Monday Morning*

Alex's eyes opened and then instantly closed due to the brightness. She felt like her head had been smashed multiple times into a brick wall.

Alex looked to her left and a saw a naked Dean still sleeping. Panic began to set when she realized she was also naked.

"I got to stop waking up like this." Alex groaned.

Did you guys see that one coming 😏

Comment, Vote, Follow me. Love ya'll xoxo ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...