Tweet Me: Cody Simpson (COMPL...

By happyeverafter2

Who knew my life would change because of one tweet... More

Tweet Me: Cody Simpson
Him
My Angel
It's All On The Line
Trouble
So Listen
Decisions
Protected
Perfect
We Meet Once Again
Tabloids... Again!
Author's Note:)
Love
Payback
Im Awake
The Attempt To Kidnap
This Is It... This Is The End
Let's Pack
Flight 658 Has Landed
Let's Walk The Carpet
My Surprise
Birthday Part 1
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 4
Let's Go To The Beach!
Our Perfect Ending

Birthday Part 3

789 32 0
By happyeverafter2

Hannahs POV

The countdown began and before I knew it, I heard girls counting down. “10! 9!” I joined in. “8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! 0!” At this point, I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I looked over at Cody and found him in his seat on his phone. It kinda upset me that he didn’t care about the show. Whatever. I was enjoying it and that’s all that matters. The video started and a guy started talking. After that, Justin’s shadow came on the screen and before I knew it, he flew out of the screen with wings. Then, the doors opened and he flew out with big metal wings. Side music was playing as he flew down to the main stage. He was wearing an all white outfit with some classy sunglasses.

He screamed “Let’s go!” and talked to the crowd for a second. I didn’t really catch what he said because I was screaming so loud. The music started and he started to sing All Around The World. He danced around the stage and touched a couple girls hands (including mine). I fangirled when he did and I could tell Cody didn’t like it one bit.

Justin continued to sing a few more songs from the Believe album. I walked over to Cody, giving up my spot next to the stage very quickly. These girls did not mess around. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I layed my head down on his shoulder.

“I’m sorry Cody,” I said.

“Its fine. Get back up there! You look like your having a ton of fun. Its your birthday,” he paused and kissed me, “go have fun,” he said lovingly.

I got back up and pushed my way to my original spot. I got tapped on my shoulder so I turned around to find a security guard motioning me to follow him. I looked towards Cody but he wasn’t there. I followed the security guard, who ended up bringing me backstage. He walked me up to the opening for the stage. I heard Justin talking about finding his One Less Lonely Girl. He danced and sang the beginning of the song. His two dancers ran back to where I was and quickly walked me to the middle of the stage where the throne was. They sat me down and started dancing again. Justin walked up to me and sat down next to me, serenading me with his words. He continued to sing as he got up, sat back down, got back up and danced around before sitting back down next to me to end the song.

“Everyone, this is Hannah.”

I smiled not knowing what was happening.

“I’d like to introduce a close friend of mine. Ladies and Gentleman, Cody Simpson!”

Cody walked out onto the stage holding a microphone.

“Hey guys, you enjoying the show so far?”

All the girls screamed making him and Justin smile. Two workers brought out two stools.

“We would like to dedicate this song to you, Hannah,” Justin said.

“I love you,” Cody chimed in before strumming a couple cords on the guitar that was brought out to him. A stand was put in front of Cody so he put his microphone there.

Cody started strumming the cords to As Long As You Love Me.

Justin sang:

As long as you love me [3x]

We're under pressure,

Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in

Keep it together,

Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning

But hey now, you know, girl,

We both know it's a cruel world

But I will take my chances

Cody joined in so both of them were singing together. Their voices complimented each others.

As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke

As long as you love me

I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold

As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me (love me)

Cody sang:

I'll be your soldier,

Fighting every second of the day for your dreams, girl

I'll be your Hova

You could be my Destiny's Child on the scene girl

So don't stress (don't stress), don't cry (don't cry), we don't need no wings to fly

Just take my hand

Justin joined in with Cody once again.

As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke

As long as you love me

I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold

As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me (love me)

Justin started to sing and rap Big Sean’s part.

Yo, B-I-G

I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah

Give me a time and place, and I'll rendezvous it, I'll fly you to it,

I'll beat you there

Girl you know I got you

Us, trust...

A couple of things I can't spell without 'U'

Now we are on top of the world, 'cause that's just how we do (do it)

Used to tell me, "Sky's the limit", now the sky's our point of view (view)

Man now we stepping out like, "Whoa" (Oh God)

Cameras point and shoot (shoot)

Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you

You, you the one that I argue with, I feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with,

But the grass ain't always greener on the other side,

It's green where you water it

So I know we got issues baby true, true, true,

But I'd rather work on this with you

Than to go ahead and start with someone new

As long as you love me

Cody joined in with Justin and sang.

As long as you love me (love me yeah yeah yeah)

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke

As long as you love me

I'll be your platinum (platinum), I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold

As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me

As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me (I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold)

As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

As long as you love, love, love, love me

Cody sang alone:

As long as you love me (that's all I want baby)

As long as you love, love, love, love me

Justin sang alone:

As long as you love, love, love, love me (please don't go)

They joined together:

As long as you love me

The crowd erupted with applause and screams while I erupted with tears and applause. Cody and Justin looked so proud and accomplished.

“Thank you everyone! Goodnight!” Cody screamed, waving his hands and smiling.

The crowd clapped as he walked off. I stayed there waiting for someone to take me away.

“Hannah, how does it feel to be sung two songs tonight?” Justin asked, pointing the microphone towards me.

“It feels amazing,” I said, hearing my voice echo throughout the arena. 

“I couldn’t be happier,” I said.

“Hannah everyone!” Justin screamed, holding up my hand.

We hugged and before I knew it, I heard the music of his next song starting to play and I was roughly being escorted off stage. I got off and found Cody waiting for me. I ran up to him and hugged him.

“Thank you Cody. That was beautiful,” I told him.

“Haha your welcome. Love you,” He said, smiling.

“I love you too,” I said, giving him a quick peck. 

We went back to our seats and watched the rest of the concert together. Before I knew it, it was over. I was so sad that I began to cry...for the second time tonight.

We walked backstage and hung out with Justin for a while before saying our goodbyes. Cody went to say something to Scooter in the arena, leaving Justin and I alone in his dressing room.

“Thanks for everything tonight Justin. It was amazing,” I said, trying to make sure he knew I was happy.

“Your welcome. I’d do anything for a birthday girl,” He said, smiling.

We talked a bit more, took some pictures together on my phone while we waited for Cody, and finally  hugged goodbye. Cody walked me out to the car and we got in before any fans found us and chased us.

We drove for a while and I kinda dosed off. I woke up to darkness and us still driving. I wonder where we were going...

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, Im sooo sorry for the long wait! My trip was amazing and I didn't have any time to write so as soon as I got home I started writing this. Hope its okay! LIke, comment and share it with your friends! I love to hear your POVs and ideas soo please dont hesitate to comment. Even if its constructive criticism:) haha Ill talk to you guys soon!

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 321 46
who knew that one contest could change your life? when you find you and Cody, to what seems 'everlasting love', will something break you apart? or wi...
9.3K 69 21
Tiffany was a wizard and lived at White Chapel, Canada. She then moves to LA leaving her Best Friends, Benny and Ethan. But then she runs into Cody...
41.9K 668 57
You always thought meeting a celebrity would be good right? Not for Kat and Amber. One day when they meet Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson, everything...
413K 10.1K 38
What happens in Vegas should stay in Vegas... unless you wake up one morning married to one of the world's most famous actors and it's already all ov...