Life Of A Prostitute (Ziall H...

By BriannaLynnC98

It's not something people plan on doing nor is it something people happily do. It's a way of survival. Zayn M... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 16

7.5K 386 95
By BriannaLynnC98

Zayn's POV

My favorite days to spend were the ones that Niall had the day off. He was always so much more care free and happier. I didn't really know the way that he felt about work other than he didn't really enjoy it that much, but I knew he enjoyed his full day off. He had explained to me that once he got more experienced then he could take more days off, but for now he had one full day off and he could spend it with me. I liked that the best because neither of us really wanted to go out or to do something on these days, so we spent them with the living room curtains drawn and different movies playing as we ate junk food and took lazy naps. I got to draw sometimes if Niall felt like it he would read to me. Also if he felt like it, I could get the pertinent markers and draw on him.

"Zayn, do you want to get a hair cut soon?" Niall giggled to me as he gently scratched my thick hair. If his hands weren't to himself then they would be playing with my hair. I didn't mind at all because it was something new for me. No one has ever done that and it makes me feel like not everything in my past took all the experiences I could have.

"I like it this thick, thank you very much." I sassed back to the Irish boy who had his head in my lap. He was lazily draped over the couch and every bit of me enjoyed seeing him like this. He would look at the film we had playing and sometimes he would look at me. I had my sketchbook on Niall's chest as a flat surface. Also, it made it easier for him to touch my hair because I was leaning down to draw.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Niall asked me. I laughed and leaned down to his lips to take a kiss of them. He hummed happily and smiled at me once I pulled back. I enjoyed kissing him, but I didn't really know what my feelings were towards him. I knew he was something special because I wouldn't have ever been kissing him if he weren't. I just didn't know what feelings were in a weird way.

"You're trouble, you know that?" I asked him with a cheeky smirk. He nodded and stared to roll so his face could be pressed into my stomach. I moved my sketchbook over to the lamp table on the side. He pressed himself tightly against the couch and his face was pressed to my stomach. My hands went to his hair and pressed him closer to my stomach. His back heaved up like he was inhaling my scent. I leaned down and kissed his temple before sitting back to just watch what he was even doing.

Sometimes I enjoy just watching him. He's this person that does things that just make you want to watch how he does them. Whether it's watching him walk around in the mornings when he's half asleep or its him sitting on the couch watching the telly as his sips on a beer. He does things differently than anyone else I've seen. I mean, I've never really had allot of people in my life to watch or to see how they are, but Niall just kind of took over my thoughts when I was watching him. The way he did things made me either want to laugh because they were cute or want to know why he did those things. I always thought maybe he learned it from his parents or his brother. I liked how he always had his hands tapping at something and I liked how he constantly had to have his blue eyes wandering around in curiosity.

"You're getting a tummy." Niall giggled as he lifted up my shirt and stuck his head under it. I smiled at him and laughed at his comment. I was fine that is as gaining some weight back, but part of me worried that I was going to need to go back to my life that I seemingly left without looking back. I knew that being thin was always a good thing that men looked at from me, but now I look like I gained too much weight to look like the skinny boy I've always been.

"Well sex really burns allot of calories and I haven't been doing that type of exercise in in a while, so of course I'll be getting fat." I chuckled to him. I felt a feather light kiss on my stomach before Niall popped out of my shirt. His hair was everywhere and his eyes were looking at me like he wanted to take back what he just said. He sat up and moved so he was straddled on my lap. I held his hips gently and smiled at him hoping I could get him to know I was joking.

"I didn't mean to say that like that. I just like that you look so much healthier now. I like to see that." Niall said softly. I lift my hand up to mess up his hair just a little more for fun. He smiled a small smile and leaned in to rest his head on my shoulder. I tucked my head into his neck and kissed it softly. Niall shuddered against me and scoot tentatively closer to me on my lap. I held him tighter, not exactly knowing what else to do. He moved to kiss my neck, but his kiss felt so much more than what I knew how to handle. It was like he wanted to make a mark on my skin, yet felt the need to hold back from it.

"I can't do this to you." He whispered, trying to move off my lap. I held him tighter until I just flopped him on his back and held him there so I could understand what he wanted and needed. He had a heavy blush on his cheeks and a look in his eyes that I had seen so I many times before. However, this look of lust was nothing like everyone else's. This one held fear, respect, care and most importantly to me; the look showed submission.

I leaned down and kissed his lips slowly before pulling back and looking him in the eyes. The telly was completely forgotten as we both looked for something that the other needed. He needed me while I needed to remind myself I actually cared about Niall and it wasn't like the past. Niall reached a hand up and let it pet my fuzzy cheek. I smiled a little because he was so gentle. I leaned back down to kiss him, but this time Niall held me there with his hand lazily on the back of my head.

Our kiss got more and more heated as we continued. I hesitantly reached down to pull up Niall's shirt just a little. He didn't do anything to me which was so different. He didn't give commands like I was used to, nor did he push me back to take control. He just let me do my thing and that was being completely lost. I've never done this with someone that I cared about. Sure, Louis and I had to go stuff together a few times and I care about him, but these strange feelings I have towards Niall are more. They're stronger. They actually make me nervous that I'll do something wrong. I'm used to things in a certain way; rough, no feelings, no thoughts, no kissing, just money. I don't know how to do anything this way.

"Zayn, I need to sit up." Niall mumbled once my tongue was out of his mouth for just a second. I pulled back and watched as the flushed man sat up shakily and looked at me with his blue eyes blown. I kissed his rosy cheek and smirked because he looked like he was about to fall apart. He took a few deep breaths before I reached out to take off his t-shirt. He let me do it then moved so he was straddling me once again.

Hot needy kisses were shared as my hands felt over his body. I think I could have stopped with this just because of how amazing it felt, but Niall reminded me I had a problem that was becoming a little painful when he rocked his hips gently into mine when I squeezed his bum. A soft moan came from me which made me embarrassed in a way. Niall didn't seem to notice it, so he just kissed the corner of my mouth and continued down to my jaw and neck.

"Can I take this off?" He asked me sweetly. I opened my eyes that I didn't know had gone shut. Niall still looked a mess, but he also looked just as nervous as I felt. I took off my shirt for him and watched him look over my body as if it were something too sinful to look at, but too holy to look away.

Niall's lips attached with my collarbone while he moved off me slowly. He kissed down my body until he was sitting between my legs on his knees. He looked up at me as he pulled down my sweats and boxers just enough so it was at my thighs and my hard member was out. My hand went to Niall's hair and just let my fingers run through it. Niall didn't lose eye contact with me as he leaned down. My stomach flexed as his hot breath went over my member.

"I just want to remind you that I'm doing this because I really like you and want to make you feel good. No other reasons." Niall whispered to me. I nodded and felt the knots in my stomach leave. I guess I was a little afraid he was just seeing me as the man I used to be. It was nice to know what he told me because I was scared of feeling like this was my job. It wasn't, for the first time it was going to just be about making each other feel good.

Niall kissed the under part of my member making me shudder. He licked up the sensitive vein under it until he took my tip in his hot mouth. I pressed my back into the couch and pushed him down on me with my hand that was wrapped in his hair. Niall didn't seem to care or resist my hand's actions and just sunk down. He started sucking a little and looked up at me though his thick eyelashes. That made me gasp because he was so beautiful. The flush on his cheeks, his messy hair and his puffy pink lips that were stretched around me made me feel light headed.

"My Niall..." I mumbled to him, those being the only words I could really say properly. He took those words and continued to move his head up and down. His tongue would soothingly rub the thick vein under me. I let my eyes close for a second to just enjoy this. Niall moaned softly around me, making me look to see what he was doing. His hand was wrapped around his own member and was working himself as he edged me closer and closer to the end. Just the sight of him had me accidentally bucking my hips up in his mouth. Niall pulled away from me chocking a little and coughing.

"Sorry, love. Are you okay?" I asked him breathlessly. He nodded and went back to what he was doing. He sucked on me a little harder and bobbed his head faster. I felt my stomach start to tighten, but I tried to fight the familiar feeling off. However, Niall made it impossible with his little sounds he made from feeling good himself and how hard he was trying to get me to finish.

"Niall-" I chocked out in a small warning. He worked faster and hummed around me, the vibrations sending me over the edge. I pressed my head back to the couch and bit my bottom lips as the feeling of release coursed through my body. My heart was pounding in my chest as my body came back from its place of climax. I watched Niall swallow before we let out a frustrated groan as he hand worked himself.

I pulled him up to my lap and placed my hand where his was. He bucked into my hand and rest his head on my shoulder. Hot needy puffs of air his my neck as I tried my hardest to get him to feel as amazing as I did. He mumbled something that didn't even sound english before he whimpered as he released into my hand. I worked him through it and took my hand off him. Niall was breathing hard and fast, his heart pounding just as hard as mine still was.

"Was that fine?" Niall asked me. I nodded and kissed his temple before pulling up his bottoms for him. He hissed a little when I tucked his softening member in his boxers. I kissed him a little because I figured he was just a little sensitive. He let me lay him back on the couch so I could clean my hand and pull it mu own pants. Once that was finished, I laid next to him as the big spoon. He pressed into me and let out a puppy-like yawn.

"So good, Zayn. Just want to sleep a little." He mumbled as his eyes closed. I held him tighter in a protective way and kissed the back of his neck. I felt him fall asleep and couldn't help but close my eyes to enjoy the happy pounding of my heart in my chest.

A/N: here's ziall smut! Sorry for being MIA. I've been busy with so much. My date went pretty well! He was really sweet and we had fun! What is a dream date you would like?!?!?!?!? Comment/ Vote!
- Bri ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 8K 26
Two different world's collide and it's all because of him. Zayn Malik was just a regular guy. He was an intern at a local radio station and was also...
8.6K 263 15
London was owned and terrorized by 5 young lads calling themselves: "Band of ExtraOrdinary Villains." They would destroy, annoy and scare people just...
136K 7.4K 26
Niall Horan was a normal 15 year old boy. He was on the football team and had tons of friends. But, all of that changes for him when he's walking hom...
243K 10.8K 26
Niall Horan isn't like other boys his age. Some people say he's just immature, but they only say that because they don't and won't take the time to g...