They Don't Know (Billdip)

By nxt_available

Dipper has finnaly returned to gravity falls along with Mabel Dipper didn't really want to go at first until... More

Welcome back
Secret
Cipher Wheel
Waddles 2
Journals
Asleep in the Flowers
I Know I Shouldn't do This..
i dont want this to end...
a friendship restored
kisses?
engagement
sleeping
explore
you almost killed me
introducing will
youre just confused
i can help
oh will hello
maybe
this was strange
Locked up
yes we really should speak
ABOUT THE UPDATES
I can't help
!!Mini Author's Note!!
Another Author's Note
jjjjjj
โœจ

He's watching

2.5K 145 22
By nxt_available

Dippers POV

when Will wakes up he walks into the same room as me and Gideon.

We were going through the journals to try to find the solution to our problem. So far we haven't found anything that useful.
I glare at Will when he walks in. I was a little bit jealous that Bill had another love interest...

Was I being to dramatic? I asked myself.
They look at me strangley
"Is something wrong Dipper?" Will asks
I shake my head "no nothings wrong...I just need fresh air," I respond.
They both nod and Gideon goes back to reading the journals.

I get up and walk outside. I lied just so I didn't have to be there near Will...

I smile I loved coming outside especially on a day like this. A deer runs across infront of me.

Bills POV

I look at Dipper from the window. It was strange of him to be out of the house without someone else.

I shrug maybe he had changed. I mean I have stayed in that room for about a week now. It has been lonely but I would never come down.

They looked like they didn't really need me but I knew they really did. I continue watching then see Brian Mcscooremisch watching from the bushes. I frown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 6.5K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...