To Rest ยป Supernatural [6] | โœ“

By soIarfIare

"What? Are you gonna tell me that Sam is alive?" She asks. "Yes." Dean sighs. "Sam is alive." "He's back?" E... More

To Rest
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/N
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
BLOOPERS
Song & Fan-Made Video List

47

1K 33 0
By soIarfIare

( WORMS )

      Rufus tries CPR chest compressions on Gwen, while Sam searches for Dean. "Come on, girl! Come on! Come on! Come on!" Rufus yells.

      "She's gone." Bobby says.

      "Ah, damn it." Rufus says.

      "I'm sorry...If you care."

      "Screw you. I care." Samuel says.

      "Is she, uh..." Elena starts.

      "Where's Dean?" Asks Rufus.

       "I couldn't find him. Whatever got into those guys must have got into Dean." Sam says.

       "Rufus, help Samuel move her somewhere. Sam, Elena and I will lock down here." Bobby says. "We're gonna want to find Dean before he finds us."

       "We're gonna find him alive, Samuel, or I'm gonna put a bullet into your head." Sam and Bobby walk through the Cannery, locking doors.

      All four men search, Sam dials Dean's cell-phone and then hears it ring. Rufus spots Dean. "Dean, put that damn thing down." Rufus says as Samuel runs over aiming his gun at Dean, Dean points his gun at Samuel. "Dean, put it down."

      "You're the least of my worries right now, Rufus." Dean says.

       "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey." Sam says as he shows up.

       "Okay, both of you."

        "Both of us, my ass." Says Rufus.

       "I'm not in the mood. I just had a 12-inch...Herpe crawl out of my ear." Dean says.

       "What?" Sam asks.

       "You heard me. I just woke up on the ground, just in time to see this—this...worm thing sliding out of my freaking ear and into that vent. So you tell me what the hell's going on!"

      "You killed Gwen. That's what's going on." Samuel says.

       "We were just talking out in the hallway." Dean says. "That's the last thing I remember. That thing must have jumped me."

       "So, we're talking about, like, a monster that gets in you?" Bobby asks.

      "It's like a Khan worm on steroids." Dean says.

       "You mean like a parasite, something that took over your body." Elena suggests.

      "Worm crawls in you, worm crawls out." Dean says.

       "Monster possession? That's novel." Says Rufus.

       "Or that thing's still in you, and we can't trust a word that you're saying." Samuel says.

      "It's not!" Dean yells.

       "Check your ear." Bobby says.

       "What do you mean, check my ear? Check my ear for what?" Dean asks as Rufus sticks his finger in Dean's ear. "Hey! What? Why don't you buy me a drink first?"

      "Second date." Rufus says. "Oh, yeah, we're goo positive."

       "What does that mean? What does that mean?" Dean asks.

       "That means it was in you, all right." Rufus says.

       "Or it still is." Samuel says.

       "It's not in me!" Dean yells.

       "Okay. Everybody, give up your guns." Says Bobby.

       "What?" Samuel asks.

      "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, think about this for a second, Bobby." Rufus says.

       "I'm thinking we don't know who is and who ain't got the damn Khan worm up inside his melon."

       "It's not in me!" Dean repeats.

        "I didn't say it was. Point is we don't know who it is. It could be any one of us. So the best we can do...is to make it that much harder for that thing to blow our fool heads off." Bobby holds open a sack and puts his gun inside. Dean, Sam and Rufus follow.

        "Are you waiting for a handwritten invite, Campbell?" Rufus asks and Samuel reluctantly gives up his gun. They go back into the room and lock their weapons in a locker.

       "Okay. We need some time to breathe, make a plan." Bobby says.

       "A plan? Based on?" Elena asks.

       "I'm gonna make a few phone calls, see if anybody ever heard of anything like this." Bobby says.

       "Hmm. Ditto. Got a few trees I can shake." Rufus says.

       Bobby is on the phone. "Oh, balls, Allard. No, I told you that." He says.

       Rufus flips his phone closed. "Damn it." He says.

       Samuel gets up. Sam blocks his path. "Relax. Bathroom break. So unless you want to hold it for me..." Samuel leaves the room. Dean and Sam follow him.

       Bobby flips his phone shut. "Well, I got a dump truck full of bubkes." He says.

       "Nothing here, either. You call Willie?" Rufus asks.

       "Of course. You think I'm an idjit?" Bobby asks.

       "How about Raj?"

       "Wouldn't talk to me." Says Bobby.

        "Yeah, me neither." Rufus says.

       "Okay, plan "B." Let's just go and grab the thing." Bobby says.

       "And then what, exactly?"

       "Well, we sit on our thumbs, or we go in guns blazing." Says Bobby.

       "Like Omaha?" Rufus asks.

       "You know what? Screw you for bringing up Omaha. That's just low." Bobby says.

       Samuel comes around a row of lockers and finds Dean, Elena and Sam waiting for him. "What?" He asks.

       "Nothing. I'm just wondering how you sleep at night." Elena says.

       "Like a baby. Thanks for asking." He says.

       "You fed us to Crowley." Dean says.

       "True, but what am I gonna do about it now?" Samuel asks. "Do I blame you for wanting to kill me? Of course not, Dean. What I did was...but I'm not apologizing. I did what I did. I don't cry over spilled blood."

      "So you really can just go on, like..." Sam starts.

      "Just because you're Dr. Jekyll at the moment doesn't mean you can get all high and mighty. Don't forget, we spent a year together."

      "Yeah, we did. We're blood. And you still sold me out." Says Sam.

      "Trust me, what I did pales in comparison to what you did, and on more than one occasion." Samuel says.

       "All right, tell me what I did."

       "No. Sam, come on." Dean goes to stand between Sam and Samuel. "The only reason you're alive right now is because we're working a job. The minute we kill this thing...you're next."

      "Okay, then. We'll just see." Samuel says. Dean sees goo coming from Samuel's ear, Samuel pulls his gun, Dean grabs his arm and angles it up. Samuel fires but the shot misses. He shoves Sam and Dean against the lockers and runs.

      "I heard a shot." Bobby says.

      "Samuel!" Dean yells.

      "I'm gonna be needing my gun back now, Bobby." Rufus says.

      "You think?" Bobby says.

       "Yeah." Rufus says as Bobby breaks the lock on the locker holding their weapons. "Hey, don't feel bad. You know, it was a good plan, except for the part where a monster would definitely, definitely not give up all his weapons."

      "Shut up."

       Dean, Elena and Sam enter the room. "We lost him." Dean says.

      "So, what's the plan?" Sam asks.

       "We stick together. We got to keep track of this thing, who it's in." Dean says. They search the cannery. Suddenly Sam grabs Dean and pulls him back. Dean, Bobby and Rufus point their guns at Sam.

      "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Hold on. Look." Sam shines his flashlight down revealing a wire line.

      "Booby trap." Elena says.

       "I'll be damned." Bobby says. They step over the trap carefully and continue. Suddenly a door slides closed behind Sam and he is cut off from the rest of the group.

       "Hey! Hey!" Dean yells.

       "Sam!" Yells Elena.

       "Whoa! Dean!" Sam yells.

       "Sam! Damn it. Son of a bitch." Dean says.

       "Dean?"

       "Sam!" Dean yells back.

       "I'm gonna go around, okay?" Sam says.

       "All right. Watch yourself." Dean says.

      "Yeah."

      "Come on." Says Dean.

       Sam spots Samuel and aims his gun at him. "Don't move." He says.

       "Sam." Samuel says.

       "Put your gun down."

       "What you gonna do, son? You're not gonna shoot me. You got your soul back. You gonna shoot your own family?" Samuel asks.

       "Yeah, I wouldn't go with the family thing. Try again." Sam says.

       "Mary's still my daughter." Samuel steps closer.

      "I said don't move." Sam says.

       "You're still named after me." Samuel steps closer.

       "I said don't move!" Sam yells.

       "Appears to be our moment, Sam. You still want to know about your summer vacation? I'll tell you all about it. You're dying to know, huh?"

      "Yeah, I am." Says Sam.

       "Well, then, let's just put these down and talk." Samuel steps closer.

      "Stop." Sam says.

       "It's all right, Sam." Samuel steps closer. Sam shoots Samuel in the head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.9K 74
Elena hits her head in the roof and is unable to move. She coughs as glass bits crumble to the ground. "Ahh!" She screams in pain. Running feet are h...
98.2K 2.8K 77
"Losing Ben and Lisa was hard, but it also meant something else to me. I loved her. I mean I really loved her. But Maybe it wasn't meant to be." Dean...
62.2K 1.5K 44
[Book 4 of 14] {Completed} "Dean is alive." They were only three words. Three simple words, but the effect they had on her was anything, but simple...
22.5K 736 30
๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ - book four After enduring unspeakable torture, Dean escapes from Hell, rescued by an all-powerful creature he...