Emily Pevensie And The Chroni...

Por ChRiSsYwAkEuP80

Ranked #1 - narnia (May 28th 2018) Ranked #204 - action (May 28th 2018) Ranked #416 - adventure (May 28th 201... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Please Read!!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 19

6.4K 173 10
Por ChRiSsYwAkEuP80

Emily P.O.V

I stand up and walk over to Caspian.

"Well at least we don't have to kill you ourselves." Nikabrick says. I glare at him before placing a hand on Caspian's shoulder.

"No." He says to me gently. "He's right."

He hurries to the front door and starts putting his armor piece on and grabbing his sword.

"Miraz won't stop till I'm dead." Caspian says. My eyes widen and I grab the horn off the table.

"Caz, you can't go now. You're meant to help save Narnia." I say. He looks at me, confused.

"Don't you know who's horn this is?" I ask as I trace the pattern on the horn with my finger.

"My Professor's..?" Caspian asks. I sigh and gesture to the table. He takes a seat and I sit across from him.

"This horn belonged to my older sister Susan. It's said to be magic. The old tales say that it could summon the Kings and Queens that left 1,300 years ago." I explain. His eyes widen.

"And I blew the horn..." Caspian says slowly. I nod.

"Yes. You might've just summoned my brothers and sisters." I tell him.

"I'm sorry, Em. But I can't rely on tales and superstitions." Caspian says before standing up and leaving. I close my eyes.

"It's time." I tell Nikabrick and Trufflehunter. They nod. I go to my room and get changed into my old battle armor. And I also pull out my sword, shield, and necklace that I received many many years ago from Father Christmas.

I attach Susan's horn to my hip opposite of my sword. Trufflehunter enters my room and puts two things in a bag. The three of us then hurry after Caspian. We hide behind a few trees when we get too close to him.

"Emily. I know you and your friends are following me." Caspian chuckles. I sigh and walk over to him.

"I just think that we should wait for my siblings." I tell him. He continues walking.

"Fine then, I hope the others will be as understanding." I huff. Caspian gives me an apologetic glance.

"Maybe I'll come with you. I wanna see you explain things to the minotaurs." Nikabrick says with a smirk as we follow Caspian.

"Minotaurs? They're real?" Caspian asks.

"And very bad tempered." I tell him.

"Not to mention big." Nikabrick says.

"Huge." Trufflehunter corrects him.

"And what about centaurs? Do they still exist?" Caspian asks.

"Now the centaurs might side with you. But there is no telling what the others will do." I tell him.

"What about Aslan?" Caspian asks. I freeze. I only mentioned him once. That was when we first met. The others stop as well.

"How do you know so much about us?" Nikabrick asks.

"Stories." Caspian answers.

"Your father told you stories about us?" Trufflehunter asks curiously.

"No. My Professor. And a few from Emily." Caspian replies. "I am sorry. But these are not the kind of questions you should be asking."

Caspian and I go to start walking again.

"Wait!" Trufflehunter says and sniffs the air.

"What do you smell?" I ask.

"Humans." Trufflehunter replies.

"Who, them?" Nikabrick asks gesturing to Caspian and I.

"No. Them." Trufflehunter corrects, nodding towards some Telmarine soldiers. Caspian grabs my hand and we take off running. Trufflehunter and Nikabrick hurry after us. An arrow hits a tree to my right. Caspian pulls me closer and suddenly I hear a cry of pain. We stop and look back to see Trufflehunter lying on the ground with an arrow sticking out of his leg. Caspian hurries over to him and picks him up slowly. A Telmarine soldier drops dead. I narrow my eyes in suspicion. I walk over to Caspian and he gives me Trufflehunter. I quickly take him back to Nikabrick. I turn back to Caspian and unsheath my sword. Caspian does the same. All of the soldiers lie on the ground dead. A bunch of plants shake as it advances towards Caspian. Suddenly my best friend is knocked to the ground and a familiar mouse stands on his chest.

"State your last words carefully, Telmarine." Reepicheep says, pointing his miniature sword at Caspian.

"You...Are a mouse." Caspian says.

"I was hoping for something a little more original." Reepicheep says. "Pick up your sword."

"No thanks." Caspian says. Reepigeep sighs.

"Pick it up! I will not fight an unarmed man." Reepicheep says.

"Which is why I might live longer if I do not cross blades with you, noble mouse." Caspian says. I giggle.

"I said I wouldn't fight you! I didn't say I'd let you live!" Reepicheep exclaims. Okay now I should step in.

"Reepicheep stay your blade." I say. He looks at me.

"Your Majesty, you better have a very good reason for this untimely interruption." Reepicheep says.

"She doesn't, go ahead." Nikabrick says.

"He's the one who blew the horn." I tell Reep.

"Then let him bring it forward." A deep voice says. I look to my left and see Glenstorm and the other centaurs. I hurry over to Caspian and help him up. He picks up his sword and sheaths it.

"Thanks." Caspian says to me. I smile at him.

"Any time." I reply before walking to the front of the group and leading them all to the rest of the Narnians. By the time we arrived, it was already dark. Caspian stands in the middle of the large crowd. I sit on the makeshift rock throne that a pair of minotaurs had put together for me. I didn't ask them to. They saw me and immediately started putting the throne together. They've all been bickering for a while so I stand up.

"The time is right. I watch the sky for it is mine to watch as it is yours to remember Trufflehunter. And we all know that Narnia was never right unless a son of Adam and a daughter of Eve ruled over Narnia. We have a daughter of Eve. But we lack a son of Adam since my brothers left. And here one has come forth." I say in a royal tone Caspian has never heard before.

"He can't be our King! He's a Telmarine!" Nikabrick exclaims.

"Peace, Nikabrick. The son of Adam doesn't wish to harm us Narnians. He wishes to bring peace to our land." I scold. He bows his head in an apologetic manner. I walk down to Caspian and hold up my sister's throne.

"You blew my sister's horn in an attempt to get help when Nikabrick went to kill you. You've kept my secret for a year from all Telmarines. And you didn't start screaming when you saw my dear badger friend talk like most would. If you take this horn from my hand now, you will lead along side me to victory. If not you may go and I will do this on my own." I say to Caspian. He gently takes the horn from my hand. I smile at him.

"Whether this horn is magic or not. It brought us all together. And I will do anything I can to help give you back your kingdom." Caspian announces. I turn to Glenstorm.

"Miraz and his war machines will be upon us soon enough. We must gather as many troops and weapons as we can. And I know exactly where to set up our base." I tell Glenstorm before turning to Caspian. "Take the entire army to gather weapons. I shall look for more troops."

"Where are we to go for our base?" Caspian asks.

"Aslan's Howe." I reply before putting the cloak on that a faun gave me. I pull the hood up.

"Good luck, Caz." I say to Caspian.

"Stay safe, Em." Caspian replies. I walk off into the forest which is now extremely dark. My heart aches as I get farther and farther away from Caspian. I shouldn't feel this way. He's just my best friend. At least...My brain says he is...

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone!!! That's Chapter 19!!! I do hope you liked it!!!

~BeatriceIsDauntless

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

22.9K 485 22
After (Y/N)'s parents die in a car accident she moves in with the Pevensies and could never imagine what would happen. #1 Edmundxreader (1/1/2023) #1...
153K 4.5K 22
Emily isn't the same as before. She has lived 1300 years in a Narnia invaded by the Telmarines. Little does she know, that the boy she saved in the f...
6.2K 145 14
Sequal to Traces of Narnia- A romantic drama featuring Peter Pevensie set in Great Britain, Fall of 1942. Real world battles are fought with Narnian...
273K 6.3K 16
This is a story about a young girl named Emily. Emily Pevensie. The youngest of the Pevensie siblings. And she's also Lucy's twin sister. Emily does...