What's Really Hood

By jayhunnnna

|| Chris Brown || Trinity has never been to the hood or even imagined what the hood would be like. That's un... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR pt1
TWENTY-FOUR pt2
TWENTY-FOUR pt3
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE pt1
THIRTY-THREE pt2
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
ITS TIME

TWENTY

21.3K 988 272
By jayhunnnna

YOOOO LMFAOOOOO I accidentally published this chapter when it was no where near done! I'm so sorry oh my god I can't stop laughing because I know y'all been waiting! Sorry for the false alarm!

Trinity

I felt weird. Something in my stomach was making me feel queasy and uneasy. It was the kiss. Ever since the weekend I haven't been feeling the same. But the kiss was so great, it felt right but something was wrong. Not with me, but with Chris. He enjoyed it, that's for sure, but it's like he didn't want to...enjoy it? I don't know. The way he left my house so suddenly confused me. If he didn't enjoy it, he wouldn't have let me kiss him back for that long. If he didn't want to kiss me, he wouldn't have initiated the kiss himself, so what is it? This is what all I've been thinking about ever since he left my house Saturday night.

I thought about the time when we walked to the Chinese food spot, and we talked and played around like we were middle schoolers. The way his smile was so big and because of that his eyes got so small and chinky. How loud he'll laugh when I kept embarrassing myself. I made him happy, and the fact that I was the cause of his happiness made me happy.

I had math first period on Monday's and I didn't feel like seeing him. I didn't feel like having shade thrown at me by Kae, I didn't feel like having Mr. Johnson bothering me with cold calling questions when I'm not paying attention. I just didn't want to come to school at all today.

I walked into my math class and saw that only a few kids were in the classroom considering there's ten minutes left till first period starts. I took a seat at my desk and brought out my math binder along with my pens from my bag.

"Ms. James,"

"Mr. Johnson." I looked up at him not at all amused

I really wasn't in the mood, and Mr. Johnson bothering me wasn't making it any better. I'm now realizing how really annoying teachers can be.

He raised a brow but continued with what he was going to say "did you and Mr. Brown ever get a chance to have a tutoring session over the weekend?"

Whatever he said went through one ear and out the other because through my peripheral I spotted Mr. Brown with the same jacket he had on Saturday. My stomach started turning in knots and my hands started getting clammy.

My eyes followed him from all the way across the room to his seat in front of me, and the whole time he didn't look up at me. Neither did he acknowledge me. He just kept his eyes on the floor and sat down, putting his book bag in the seat next to him.

I wanted to cry. Yes I'm a cry baby and I don't care but that right there just hurt me. I was right, it's happening all over again. He's pushing me away, not even looking at me. Just like when we first met.

I put my head in my hands trying my hardest to not shed a single tear because my mascara will run. And besides, Chris isn't my boyfriend I shouldn't be crying. But still, my feelings are hurt. I'm so confused.

"That party was so fucking lit!" I heard Michael exclaimed from across the room

"Mr. Stevenson." Mr. Johnson warned

I picked my head up and saw Michael sitting on top of a girl named Nadia's desk while talking to a bunch of people surrounding him.

"My fault Johnson." Michael apologized but not paying him anymore attention, too busy talking about the party

The room automatically started buzzing about the party of the year that happened Saturday night. I sighed and saw there were five minutes left till class started. I started staring at the back of Chris' head just wanting to talk to him, but I had too much pride in me to do so. 

Kae entered the room and walked over to Chris, he took his bookbag from off of the seat and placed it on the floor for her to sit. Michael spotted Kae and left the group of excited teens and came and sat in his seat by me. He mumbled a good morning to be and smiled, I simply nodded and returned a sarcastic toothy grin. Ha laughed and shook his head.

"Kae, you can't tell me that party wasn't valid." Michael said taking his phone out 

She turned in her seat and our eyes met "It really was." She directed her stare to Michael and smiled "Too bad it got shut down early. Tyra was hella pissed." 

"Did you see snapchat the next day?" Michael asked tucking his phone in his pocket looking a little uneasy 

"No why?" 

"Some girl got exposed and everyone got it on snapchat." 

"Oh shit, you're lying!" Tyra yelled making Mr. Johnson almost break his neck looking over in our direction from writing on the Smartboard

"Are we not in school right now?" He asked scolding Kae 

"My fault." She said "Do you know who it was?" She asked turning her whole body in her seat 

"Some sophomore, I don't know but it's crazy, she was on everybody's Snapchat butt ass naked last night. I guess she got too drunk." He said shrugging 

Chris' body got tense and he started shaking his leg. No one noticed but me and I started getting worried. What is up with him?

She turned around disinterested "Why the fuck a sophomore even at a senior party? That's her fault, her ass should've been home." She spat with venom dripping off her tongue 

I scrutinized the back of her head wanting to slap the ombre out of her hair. Is she dumb? That just got me so angry. She doesn't even know what happened and why it did. Chris shot up out of his seat, taking his bag from off of the floor making his way to the door. 

"Mr. Brown, the bell is going to ring any minute, where are you going?" Mr. Johnson called after him but Chris continued and left the classroom. 

"What's up with him?" Kae asked aloud looking at her freshly manicured nails 

"Trinity, you know what's good with him?" Michael asked staring at Chris' previous seat in front of him 

I just shrugged "He hasn't been talking to me, I don't know."

I took the packet for today's lesson from Michael as he passed it to me since Kae wanted to be petty and pass it back to him instead of me. I wrote my name and today's date as the bell rang for first period nine o' clock on the dot.

'''

Fifteen minutes have passed and Chris still wasn't back and it was irking me so much it's not even funny. I couldn't make it past the do now problem number two because him not being here distracted me. I sat back in my seat, running my hands through my vixen sew in. 

I looked over at Mr. Johnson who was sitting at his desk grading some papers I'm assuming. I raised my hand and kept it there for a minute until I got his attention. I pointed to the door signifying the bathroom and he nodded, understanding. 

I sighed in relief and grabbed my bag, leaving the classroom. What exactly am I gonna do or say once I see him? I made a left as soon as I walked out the room, heading towards the girls bathroom that was down the hall. I have to prepare exactly what I'm gonna say to him, I I don't make a fool out of myself. 

I rested my bag on the marble counter looking at myself in the mirror. I ran my hands through my hair and started digging through my bag for my makeup pouch. I took it out of my bag and rested it on the sink counter, rummaging through it. 

I heard the door of the bathroom open and closed but didn't bother looking up until I heard my name being said.

"Hey Trinity." 

I looked at the mirror and saw Chyna walking up behind me 

"Hey Chyna." I said giving her a genuine smile 

I watched her as she went into the stall to use the bathroom. She closed and locked the door as I continued applying my carmex lip balm following up with a random clear lipgloss I had for a while. 

"You did the english homework?" She asked 

"Yeah, I can give it to you now." I said looking at my bag

"No, I did it I was just asking since we have english together next period." The toilet flushed and she exited out of the stall walking over to the soap dispenser "So wassup? You look like, I don't even know." 

"Its about Chris." 

"Chris?" She repeated instantly 

She started washing her hands while looking at me through the mirror with her freshly waxed eyebrows raised. 

"Yeah, I think I like him," I started but stopped instantly as Chyna's face softened which distracted me and caught me off guard. 

Also because I just admitted that I liked him. I felt the the load on my shoulders lighten slightly, but not completely.

"and I thought he liked me back, like the feelings were mutual but before first period started he didn't even look at me, neither did he acknowledge me. He walked out of class right before it started and I found myself running after him but I came to the bathroom instead because I'm just so clueless right now."

"When it comes to Chris, its hard to read him." She went over to the paper towel dispenser and dried her hands "It's hard to read him because he barely ever show his emotions. You gotta let him open up to you and for him to do that he gotta trust you. Just be patient with him but don't push it too much, ya know? Don't make him uncomfortable or make him feel pressured."

I nodded soaking it all in, putting my makeup pouch back in my bag. When it comes to Chris, its like walking on egg shells. He's sensitive to some topics and from the looks of it, it has something to do with this party. 

"I don't know what's been up with Chris these few weeks now, but I don't ask him about it. I only ask him if he's okay and this and that. I don't press him on it, I usually wait for him to tell me." She finished drying her hands and threw out the brown paper towel "He'll eventually come around with you Trinity, don't worry."

We both walked over to the door "And about you liking him, just tell him. You don't want to not tell him how you feel, having that regret of not telling him later and never knowing his feelings in the end." She opened the door as we both walked out of the bathroom 

Chris crashed right into the side of me hard, I almost fell but he caught me by my waist. Deja vu huh? 

"Here's your chance." Chyna whispered in my ear quickly disappearing around the corner 

________

This, and some future chapters are dedicated to my crush cus he plays so much games. Who else?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.1K 22
Everyone knew who he was and they all feared him. Except her. He had finally met his match in more ways that one.
707K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
187K 6K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
16.6K 639 34
Life has never been easy for Tiffani. She lost her sister and her father when she was young, leaving her mother to work two jobs. This left Tiffani a...