All the Ways

Oleh electricxheat

title inspiration: All the Ways by Wet "I don't ever wanna leave you, I never wanna be alone again." johnny g... Lebih Banyak

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv

x

657 9 0
Oleh electricxheat

Paige laid in Johnny's bed, scrolling through her phone while she waited for him to get out of the shower. She scrolled down her Twitter feed, favoriting random tweets as a passive way to show affection for her friends. Humid air entered the room as Johnny opened the bathroom door. He came back in, wearing only a towel which covered his bottom half. His hair was still damp, and started to curl up as it dried. "Hey,"

Paige was caught off guard by Johnny greeting her half naked, she dropped her phone right in the middle her face, "I'm mad at you." She said, glaring at him, and shifting her focus back to Twitter.

He started to put on his suit, "What did I even do?"

"Existed. I don't know," She said, continuing to slide her thumb up and down her screen, "I'm mad at you because I had to walk in your apartment and you were already in the shower! And you finished up then walked in half naked! I hate you for being ugly."

He laughed, "Will you just help me tie my tie, please?"

"I guess," Paige got up to help him, "You're so lucky I like you."

"Feeling's mutual," He smiled and gave her a peck, "Now, which Gaudreau jersey will you be wearing tonight?"

She raised an eyebrow at him. Johnny literally got her every single type of jersey and shirsey with his name on the back. Paige could literally go two weeks just wearing his gear, and not repeat an outfit. "I was thinking about a Colborne jersey tonight."

Johnny gave her a cold stare and she put her hands up in defense, "I'm kidding! I'll wear whichever one I find first. I don't know. I'll see you tonight, though. Thanks for having me over for an hour." She kissed him on the cheek, then headed down the hall.

"I wouldn't have anyone else tie my ties!" He yelled out his bedroom door.

/////

"This is ugly. I am ugly. Life is ugly." Paige was currently having a crisis, not knowing what to do tonight. Not that tonight was special, but she just wanted to look nice and she had absolutely no clue how to go about it.

"Oh my god," Amber groaned, throwing a retro jersey at her, "Wear this. Problem solved."

Paige sat up, "Still don't know what I'd do without you."

Vivienne walked in Paige's room with the same crisis.

"Already called dibs on the retro." Paige said, slipping the jersey on herself.

"I think I'm gonna wear the classic red one." Amber said, brushing her hair.

"Alternate for me, then," Vivienne kissed them both on the cheek, "I'm so glad you guys make my life decisions for me."

"Anything for you!" Both Amber and Paige smiled at her.

The girls were picked up later by Sam; he knocked on their apartment door as they all finished up getting ready. "Wow, ladies, so much red. I love it." He complimented them, giving Amber and Paige hugs.

Vivienne asked him to take a picture of them in their Flames jerseys, and he happily obliged. She posted the photo of them three, smiling happily in their Flames jerseys in front of their big window that overlooked Calgary.

@vivdietrich: The Flames may be hot but we are hotter 😛🔥 @paige_ellis @a_reins

They all went down to the parking garage and prepared to go to the rink. Vivienne hopped in the passenger seat and gave Sam a quick kiss. "Thanks for picking us up."

"Yeah because Johnahan hates us." Paige interjected.

Sam pulled out of the parking lot, "It's honestly no problem. Johnahan had some media responsibilities today."

The four enjoyed the car ride to the rink. They sang, danced, and roasted Sean; which were pretty much the trio's favorite things. They pulled up to the Saddledome and left Sam's keys with the valet. Sam straightened his jacket, and Vivienne straightened his tie for him. "Good luck tonight."

"I'm always lucky when you're here," he said, winking at her. Paige and Amber just stared at them in admiration.

Vivienne caught them staring, "Stop it," she said, rolling her eyes and chuckling.

They all made their way down to the locker rooms, and the boys were preparing for tonight's game against Colorado.

/////

Right before the game, Sean escaped the locker room for a second just to say hi to Amber. He hadn't seen her in a few days, and he couldn't wait until after the game to see her. She was walking around with the girls again, and waited outside the door, when Sean texted her to meet him there. He quickly ran out, "Hey." He gave her a big smile and kissed her forehead, "I missed you."

"It's been like two days, Sean."

"I know. But Johnny saw Paige today and Sam just saw Vivienne. I can't help but miss my girl."

She lightly slapped his face, "Shut up. Can we take a picture?"

"Fine." They stood next to each other. Amber gave Sean a stern look, and he returned the look as well.

Vivienne snapped the photo. Sean gave Amber a quick peck, then headed back to the locker room, "I'll see ya."

"See ya."

Amber posted the photo to Instagram. Her and Sean were both wearing the same jersey and giving each other a weird look, and she thought her caption was so funny and cliché.

@a_reins: Looks like one of us is gonna have to change. 🙄 @monahan20

/////

The game began, and the girls sat in a suite, enjoying a goal from Micheal Ferland in the first period. They celebrated his goal, jumping up and down and cheering. However, the Avs tied it up quickly with a goal from Gabe Landeskog.

Paige rubbed her face in agony, "The love of my life just scored in a game against my boyfriend."

Amber chuckled, her eyes not leaving the ice, "Wait till Johnny gets a load of that."

The first period went quickly. There were no penalties, and the Flames had a small edge in shots. Twenty minutes later, the second period started. The game heated up quickly, becoming more physical.

And that's when it happened. Jarome Iginla went for Sam, and Sam was just in the wrong position. He lost his footing and slammed right into the boards. He didn't get up for a while, and Vivienne was unsure if he was just winded or if he was injured. She was worried sick about him. She was so shocked that she shut down. Paige rubbed her back, and the suite stayed silent as the trainer assisted Sam off the ice.

The rest of the game was rough. The Avs scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period, and Nathan Mackinnon sealed the win towards the end of the game with an empty netter.

The girls walked down to the locker rooms, anxious about Sam, mostly. Johnny left first; he had that same lost puppy look on his face that he had when he was sad, nervous, or anything of the like. Paige wrapped her arms around his waist, "What's the damage?"

"A few weeks, maybe. The timetable could always change. They're gonna look at it more tomorrow," He kissed the top of her head, "Can we go back to my place?"

"Yeah. That's fine," she sighed and approached her friends, "I'm going back to Johnny's. Everything's gonna be fine." She hugged both of her best friends and headed out.

Sean came out next. He didn't say a word to Amber. He just pulled her into a hug and asked if they could grab some food before going to her place.

"I can't leave Viv alone." She said.

Sam came out last. He looked so lost. His expression wasn't saying anything, but it was also saying everything at the same time. He sighed and looked at Vivienne, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, Sam. It's okay. Everything will be okay."

"All I wanted was for you to watch me play tonight. I wanted to make you proud. But now I have this fucked up shoulder, and I just feel bad." He looked down at her, his eyes filled with sadness.

"I watch you play almost every night, Sam. I'm always proud of you--hockey player or not; I love you and I'll always be there for you."

He smiled at her, "Let's get outta here." He wrapped an arm around her and they walked out with Sean and Amber.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.3K 443 24
"cause your so gorgeous, i can't say anything to your face, cause look at your face"
81.4K 888 19
when cole caufield's twin sister falls for his former teammate. what will happen? will trevor fall too?
7.1K 84 28
Imagines based on NHL players. Comment who you want me to do!
30.3K 677 31
to him, she was always his heaven.