Altered // Stiles Stilinski [...

By kiley0

"The pain's still there. The grief... and shame. But I get it now. Shutting it off, it's a cheat. I mean, you... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
New Cover!!!!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Salvatore
Summer .1
Summer .2
Summer .3
Summer .4
Contest? *closed*
Summer .5
Book 3

Chapter Two

19.8K 487 257
By kiley0

I was in here for a while, by myself, until Araya came back with two new men.

"You're a strong one, aren't you?" She leaned down and looked at the two dead men on the floor.

"Are you going to let me go now? Or do I need to kill two more of your men?"

She whistled and I see a man push Scott through the open door.

"Brianna, thank God." He ran over to me but was stopped by the mountain ash.

"Is everyone okay? Are you okay?" I ask him, placing my hands on the invisible wall of mountain ash. "I heard she was torturing you."

I glare at her and her men standing behind Scott.

"We're all fine." He turned around. "Break the seal."

"Scott, I haven't had blood the whole time I've been here. I don't know if I will be able to hold it back any longer."

"How long have you been here?" He asks nervously.

"Three days."

"Three- wait I thought you were on a trip with your Aunt? Why were you here?"

"I was looking for Derek." I stare at my friend with sympathy. Scott knows how much Derek means to me. After I figured out my past I explained to them about everything I remember.

He turns back to Araya. "Break the seal."

She nods to one of her men and he breaks the seal. I immediately wrap my arms around him.

After our quick hug session Araya and her men lead us outside.

"So you're just letting us go?" Scott asks, holding me up since I was to weak to walk on my own.

"I sent four men out to where Kate was rumored to have been seen. None of them came back." Araya said to us. "Let's see if you can do better."

"You could've just told me she was alive." Scott says matter-of-factually.

"You wouldn't have believed me." She looks at me then back at Scott. "Now I know what kind of Alpha you are."

Scott looks at her confused.

"And where your next step lies."

"What next step?''

"When you take the bite of a innocent, when you make a wolf of your own, when you do that, then, I will cross your border and come knocking at your door."

"Wait." I say to her before she walks away.

She turns to me smiling.

"Why were you draining my blood?" I can feel Scott's hold around me tighten.

"My men get hurt everyday, you're blood heals. You do the math." She pushes a gate open, revealing all of our friends standing by Stiles's jeep.

"Thank God," I hear Stiles mumble and run up to us. I push out of Scott's arms and jump into Stiles's.

I was literally holding onto Stiles so tight, as if I would never see him again.

I can hear the blood pumping through his neck as he pulls me closer.

I push him away as I feel the veins under my eyes move. I lean down, placing my hands on my knees as I fought the hunger.

"She needs blood, she hasn't fed in three days." Scott says as he places his hand on my back.

"I've got some in my car." I say closing my eyes.

"We'll take you to your car. So what now?" Malia asks walking up to us with Kira and Lydia behind her.

"Araya thinks she knows where we can find Derek." Scott says.

"She gonna tell us where?"

"Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide."

We all gave Scott quizzical looks, until we heard the rumble of an engine coming towards us. A motorcycle pulled up, carrying a slender woman in dark leather and a tinted helmet.

I'm guessing this is our 'guide'. My eyebrows shot up when she pulled off her helmet, revealing who she was.

"You know her?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Braeden,"

"Who's Braeden?" Kira asked.

"She's a mercenary," answered Lydia.

"Right now I'm the only one who will take you to La Iglesia," said Braeden.

I looked up at her with confusion. "The church?"

Stiles looked down at my hunched over body, rubbing my back. "What's The Church?"

"It's not a place you'll find God." Braeden said.

***

I sat in the passenger seat of my car, Lydia driving as we followed Stiles and Braeden.

"So Kate is Allison's aunt, right?" I asked Lydia.

"And a total sociopath."

I notice Lydia's grip tighten on the steering wheel. I know the mention of Allison is hard on her. It's hard on me too. I mean, I know I wasn't as close with her as Lydia was, but I was the one who killed Allison. I have nightmares about it every night.

I leaned back and grabbed my backpack from the backseat. I unzipped it and pulled out a metal water bottle.

I always carried blood with me if something like this ever happened. It's animal blood though. I have vowed to not drink human blood unless it was an absolute emergency.

How do I get animal blood? Me and Malia go hunting. Yes, hunting. Malia still has a tough time bracing the human side of her so I give her a little treat of going hunting with me in the woods. Scott and Stiles don't know this though. It's mine and Malia's little secret.

I sigh, leaning my head on the window. I can't imagine how Stiles, Scott, and Lydia feel about Kate being alive. They were all there the time she died. They all got a chance to meet her.

Oh my gosh. I wonder what Derek and Peter are going to think when they find out she's alive. I mean, first we have to find Derek. Gosh, I hope he's okay.

All I know is that Kate was the one that started the fire that killed most of Derek's family. My family... kind of. They were my family for almost 8 years. I grew up in that house before the accident and we moved.

"So Kate's a werewolf now?" I ask, looking over at Lydia.

"I don't know," She squinted her eyes from the sun as it began to set. "There's an old saying, sometimes the shape you take reflects the person you are."

"Why kind of shape is a sociopathic bitch?"

Lydia smiled a little and looked at me. I looked infront of me to be faced with the back of Stiles' jeep.

"Lydia, look out!" I pointed forward.

She whipped her head frontwards and slammed on the breaks. Luckily we didn't hit his jeep.

"What the hell happened?" I asked loudly as we got out of the car.

Me and Lydia run to the front of the car.

"I don't know. It felt like we hit something." said Stiles, looking around frantically.

"Scott," said Braeden, coming over to us. "We need to get there by night. It's too dangerous otherwise."

Scott looked around at everyone, his eyes lingering on Stiles.

"Go," said Stiles.

"Not without you," Scott said.

"Dude, someone has to find Derek," said Stiles. "We'll just think of something, we always do. Just go."

After a moment of hesitance, Scott nodded. He began to walk over to Braedens bike when Kira ran up to him. They talked for a while before she hugged him.

"Should I come with you?" I asked walking over to Braeden and Scott before they left.

"No, we'll be okay. Stay here with them." Scott said to me then got onto the back of Braedens bike.

"Okay, be careful." He nodded and Braeden sped away.

"Maybe we should just all take my car and follow them." I say, walking up behind Stiles.

"Hey, I will never abandon this jeep. You understand me? Ever." He said waving a tool in the air as he works on it.

"Stiles." Malia says, pulling something out from under his jeep.

"I don't think we hit something." She stands up, holding something in her hand. "I think something hit us."

***

"We should just take my car." I say again as I hand Stiles a tool.

"How many times do I have to say it? I-"

"You will never abandon the jeep, I know." I mock him, rolling my eyes.

"Are you mocking me?" He smiles deviously at me. "Do not mock me. I will-"

"Work faster, Stiles." Malia says, interrupting him.

We both look over at her, she quiet as she stares off in the distance. "There is something out here with us."

Nightfall came by quickly after Scott left. Leaving us in the cold and darkness. And Stiles still hasn't fixed his jeep.

"Lydia, could you please hold the light still for a second?" I hear Stiles ask from the front of his jeep. "it's really hard to see anything if you keep shaking it like that."

"I'm shaking it like this because we're in the middle of no where with your broken down jeep and we're being attacked by yet another razor-clawed monster. And I'm terrified." says Lydia.

"Well, just be slightly less terrified." Stiles says annoyed.

"Hey guys, could you just be quiet for just a minute, I'm trying to listen." I say from the top of my car. Yeah, I'm standing on my car. It gives me a better advantage for looking and listening since apparently something is stalking us out here.

I take one last look before jumping down and walking over to Malia and Kira.

"Anything?" Kira asks me.

"I don't know. We should have brought another flashlight."

Kira gets an idea and walks over to the front of Stiles' jeep, placing her sword in front of the headlights.

She uses it as another flashlight, which was a pretty smart idea. She shines it around before stopping in one place. I squint my eyes and see something move.

"Did you see that?" Kira asks, fear in her voice.

I look at Malia and she growls. "Let's go."

We both then run off in the direction of the thing.

"Guys, wait!" Kira calls out behind us.

"Hey, Brianna!" I hear Stiles call out behind me, but we are to far gone.

***

I got separated from Malia and Kira after a while of running. It's way to dark out here to find anything and that makes it much likely for someone to get hurt.

I hear a quiet growl from behind me and run in that direction.

What the hell is this thing?

I then run into something, falling in the process.

"Brianna? Oh thank God." I hear Kira's voice say as she helps me up from the ground.

"Where's Malia?" I ask, hitting dirt off my pants.

"I don't know, we all got separated. Did you see what was watching us?"

"No, but I heard it. And that thing, was not human."

We hear a twig crack from around us and Kira waves her sword around. We then hear footsteps running behind us and she waves her sword around in that direction.

"It's me," Malia pants. "Uh, it's me, it's me." She groans and places her hand on her side.

"What happened? What's out there?" asks Kira.

"I don't know, but it's big and fast. And cuts deep." I grab Malia's hand, removing it from her side so I can see the wound.

In the distance we hear the jeep start up and begin running back.

"C'mon let's go!" I yell towards Lydia and Stiles. "We don't have time, everyone get in the jeep. We'll come back for my car!" I say frantically as everyone jumps in the jeep, Stiles zooming away from whatever monster was out here.

"You-" Stiles points at me. "You please don't do that ever again!"

"Do what?" I ask annoyed.

"I-- I thought you just took off. I thought you were running." He looks at me then back at the road as he drives really fast.

"I was running."

"No, I mean, like, I thought you were leaving."

"Look, I know my family has a tendency to leave when things get tough. Like we left Beacon Hills when I got shot as a kid, we came back when my mom died, I know I left my house cause I can't stand to look at my aunt after all the lies but, I wouldn't leave you."

"Really?"

I shook my head. "I would never leave you. I wouldn't leave any of you guys." I look in the mirror at Kira, Lydia, and Malia in the back.

"That doesn't look good." Lydia says after a while.

I turn around in my seat and see her looking at Malia's wound.

"It's okay," says Malia.

"Are you sure? It looks deep." Kira says leaning over to take a look.

"Yeah. I can feel it healing."

"You didn't see anything?" Lydia asks the three of us.

"Barely." I shake my head.

"It did have a strong scent, though," Malia states.

"Like what?" Stiles asks.

"Like death."

It didn't take much longer for us to arrive at La Iglesia, and when we did, it was perfect timing to find Scott and Braeden stumbling out, holding someone in their arms. It wasn't until the light from the headlights of the jeep shone just right that I realized who it was.

"Oh my gosh," I said.

It was Derek, but it was the Derek I knew a long time ago, just a little bit older. This Derek was young, about high school age. I don't know how this is even possible.

"Is this him?" Malia asked. "Is that Derek?"

"Um, sort of," said Stiles.

Young Derek looked up at me, a crease forming between his eyebrows as his eyes widened from shock.

"Br-Brianna?"

***

Early chapter because it's the beginning of the book and I couldn't wait for Saturday to release chapter 2! The next chapter will still be uploaded on Saturday :) -Kiley

P.S. What do y'all think about me adding gifs into the text? Please comment :)

VOTE!! :D VOTING ENCOURAGES ME TO CONTINUE!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 253 12
A compilation of the memes my readers have created and sent to me over the course of this series...
144K 2.9K 15
❝Note to self, the good boys don't just mend a girl's heart. They break them.❞ Note To Self [season one] Copyright © 2017, BeautyAndMarie_
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
33.5K 879 15
Jungkook was the next alpha of Blue Moon pack . He even though not against the idea of mates still was not so supportive of the idea. Yn was not so...