Billionaire and Secretary

By whopper_rox

Julianne Hartford, also known as Jules, is a strong girl. She is somewhat shy in public but doesn't like to b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Another Author's Note
Chapter 6 (Completed)
Chapter 7
Just out of curiosity!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

10.4K 451 32
By whopper_rox

Above is the picture of Julianne's Bedroom (if I didn't include it anywhere else in the other parts!)

Julianne's POV:

I opened the door that beholds my bedroom. I like to think that my bedroom perfectly matches my taste, but then again, I may be biased. (Did I already include Julianne's bedroom details anywhere else?)

My bed is brown wood with black intricate pattern railings. It is in the center of the wall right next to the walk in balcony. The bed spread is neatly made with blue and white comforter patterns. There is a night stand next to the my bed for my IHome with a calendar and couple pens. The door to walk into my room is towards the other side of bed to a corner. Opposite to my bed, there is a big walk - in closet. This closet contains my clothes, shoes, jewelry, and makeup.

The closet is walk - in and somewhat huge. It contains my vanity with makeup, perfumes, shoes, and other clothes. This is mostly where I get ready for the day and parties.

As soon as we walk in through the door, I have a bulletin board next to it with a bunch of pictures ranging from the places I have visited to my friends and childhood pictures along with a very special keychain that is hung there.

Jayden walks into the room with his mouth hung open. He probably didn't expect my room to look like this. He stands in the middle of the room and looks around before saying anything. When he finishes looking around he walks to the bulletin board next to the door.

I patiently sit on my bed waiting for his reaction. He looks at all my pictures with a deep concentration. I stand up from my bed and walk over to him to see what he is looking at with such an intense expression.

It was a picture with Jay Jay and me playing on the beach. We both had carefree smiles on our faces. That was taken the last summer before he left. I still don't know where he went in the world because I didn't see him when he was leaving.

I said, "He was my best friend when we were younger. He used to live right next to us. We would play everyday. That picture was taken by my mom in the summer before he left. His parents wouldn't take him, so my parents volunteered to take him and me to the beach. We had so much fun that day. We built sandcastles, played in the water and played tag and everything."

He replied without looking up at me, "What was his name?"

I smiled and remembered the nickname I gave him because he gave me one. I replied, "His name was Jay Jay."

Jayden suddenly was coughing. I didn't know but I was worried. He could be choking. I hastily looked around my room and spotted a water bottle and gave it to him to drink it, "Here drink it."

He took it out of my hands and drank almost all of it. Once his coughing went down, he handed the water bottle back to me. He cleared his throat and said, "Here. Thanks!"

He then proceeded to ask me a question that I didn't really tell anyone, "Do you know the reason why he moved away?"

I answered his question truthfully because I mean what were the chances of Jayden actually knowing Jay Jay, "Well, i mean I was never liked by his mother. Right before he actually left, his mother called me some ugly names that I didn't know back then but I know now. She also said that I only followed him because of his money. At that point, i didn't really think of anything, so I just left the house and decided to wait for him in my house. After that night, I didn't see him anymore and later I found the letter he gave me."

A look of longing came across his face and before I completely noticed it, it was already gone.

Once he fully calmed down, he asked, "Well is that all the rooms or are there other rooms with surprises that I should be aware of?

I blushed, but replied, "What do you mean? I didn't really surprise you or anything."

"Well I mean you room was a pretty big surprise. I didn't really expect your room to look like that."

"Ohh, well, my room was the second that i designed. So it is a bit neater than my first one."

He look really shocked and surprised by what I just said, "You design rooms?"

My blush came back from before, "Well, I just designed my room and another room in the house. But I don't really work for a company or anything. It was just a course that I took in college."

"That is very nice. But how come I didn't see this other room that you are talking about?"

"Well, um.. It's not that great. But if you want to see it then we can go."

"Of course, I want to see it."

I lead him to my recreation room. I opened the door waiting for him to go inside. He was beyond surprised to see what I had done with the room. He went around the room once to see what I had done with it and said, "It's absolutely amazing. I can't believe you did all this."

I blushed at what he said, "Well, it was like a stress reliever for me to do this whenever I come back home from work."

He replied, "But don't you ever feel tired after you come and find that you have to do something else?"

I thought about it for a moment and answered, "If you really enjoy something, it shouldn't feel like a burden or work you have to do."

He replied, "I see what you mean. That makes sense." Then he stomach proceeded to growl notifying me that he was hungry.

I laughed, "Well, now we know that you have been touring the house for a while. Why don't we go down to eat?"

Dinner passed on surprisingly well. My parents were asking him about his business and what he does for the company. We also passed around some jokes and overall had a good time. Eventually he had to leave because he needed to do something early tomorrow. He promised to visit us again sometime soon.

Well as soon as he left, I helped my mom to clean up the dishes from the table. I dried the plates and dishes while she washed them. After that, I decided to hit the sack because I was just plain tired from this day.

My parents were sitting in the living room, so I decided to tell them both at the same time, "Alright guys. I'm going to bed and I'll see you guys tomorrow."

They both reciprocated their goodbyes and I headed up the stairs for my bed. When I entered my room, I wondered why Jayden was so shocked to see my room. Whatever, I'll worry about that later. I changed into my pajamas and brushed my teeth and hit the bed. As soon as my head hit the pillows, I was out cold for the rest of the night.

Jayden's POV:

I sat in my car trying to understand what just happened this evening. I knew as soon as I walked in the door of her house, something was really odd and familiar. I knew I saw her parents somewhere, but I just couldn't think of where I saw them.

When her dad was taking me on a tour of their house, I noticed something familiar. I knew these halls and corridors from somewhere. I was trying to make sense of what happened. However, her dad provided to be a good distraction. He was quite funny and smart when it comes down to business.

I was just shocked at what she wore because it really shows off all her curves. The color just looks magnificent. I didn't really hear their conversation because I was too focused on her, but in the end she ended up giving a tour of her house.

I was just teasing her to see what she say when I wanted to know where her bedroom was. But I really didn't expect her to take me to her bedroom to show me what it looks like. It was beyond imaginable. Her room was nicely organized with all her stuff. Her closet was huge but what really caught me off site was what she had on her bulletin board.

I walked over completely forgetting she is over here looking at me. I saw all her pictures and memories of different places she had been. The pictures that caught me was: a picture of me and her sitting near the beach and laughing our butts off.

I remember that day just like it was yesterday. My parents were always busy. They would work all day and sometimes night. They actually never made time for me do what I wanted to do. I couldn't go places or see other people. The only reason I met JuJu was because she was my next door neighbor. I saw her playing outside by herself and I went over and introduced myself because I was feeling lonely. Instantly we clicked and became best friends.

On that day, I asked my parents if they could take JuJu and I to the beach because we were planning it from the beginning of summer. My parents flat out told me no that I couldn't go to the beach. I went over to her house to see her and tell her that my parents won't be able to take us. She was all ready and geared up with her floaties and bathing suit that I just broke out in tears.

She immediately dropped everything and came to me to find out what was wrong. When I told her that my parents couldn't take me, she was sad but didn't really show it on her face. She said that she will call her parents and see if they will take us.

She called her parents and explained the entire story, and at the end they said they will take us when they get back from work. Until then, I stayed at her house playing in her backyard and eating ice cream. When her parents came around 12, we all piled in her car and left to go to the beach.

At the beach, we made sandcastles, played in the water and ran around the beach. It was the best time of my life. I could never forget it especially because JuJu was the one that was making me feel better.

At the end of that, I ended up having a sleepover at her house because I was not in the mood to go to my house and be alone until the next day. So I stayed at their house and slept with JuJu.

Eventually after I went home, but my parents weren't happy that I went along with JuJu to the beach. After that, they started becoming more strict with me visiting their house but I wasn't really sure for what reason. Whenever I would go to their house, my parents ended up yelling at me for useless stuff. So I just started to sneak to her house and play with her.

But of course, JuJu wasn't aware of the conditions that I was going through to see her. The more I see her, the more I wanted to be with her. Eventually before school started for the next year, we had already moved into a new house and left our old house.

My parents only notified me that they were moving on that day and when I went to see her, she was sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up, so I just left a note and a keychain. I actually wanted to give that keychain for her birthday but since I was leaving I thought of just giving it to her then.

I was surprised that she currently still kept my keychain that I made her and the picture of us playing on the beach. When she was telling me the story, I wanted nothing more than to tell her that I was her Jay Jay, but what good does it do now.

There has been such a long gap between us, that I want to get to know about her more. I want to take her on a couple of dates but find out if she actually has a boyfriend before that. Well, I really hope she doesn't have a boyfriend because otherwise that would ruin my plans of getting to know about her.

So with a new goal of getting to know and impressing her, I head home to my apartment to sleep in for the night. I actually have a smile on my face before I got to bed which is different than every other night. This time, I will not let anyone stop me from getting anyone and that includes my parents, especially my mom.

Well, there you have it guys... another chapter finished!!

I am extremely happy on how many people have supported my story! I have over a 10,000 wonderful reads and over 400 lovely votes! You guys have been really supportive of me throughout the entire time and I can't thank you guys enough!!

Also, many people have liked my idea that was previously presented... I have uploaded a new book called, "Wattpad's favorite books." So far, there are two book uploaded to this story. Go on and check it out!! I will continue to add stories to the book throughout because I have a lot of books in my archive that I want to share with you lovely people!

So keep reading... voting... and commenting...

Thanks again guys!!!   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 254K 89
🖤Book 1 of the 'Blackstone' series🖤 • • • 🔥Highest Ranking🔥 #1: -Agegap -Assistant -Boss -Daddy -Employee -Flirting -Lust -Raunchy -Submissive #2...
5.6K 313 8
Rue was overcome with sadness as she whitnessed her boyfriend go down the aisle with her stepsister Daisy. Her lover and sister had both deceived her...
9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...
102K 6.2K 40
Jayden 26 years old man who has to battle everyday to provide medical bills for his father heart condition and also provide daily means for his 7 mon...