Just out of curiosity!!

Heya lovelies!!!

I am SOOOOOOO HAPPY! that you guys are so supportive of my writing! My story reaced 7100 reads!! That is so amazing at least for my first book!!! 

I also have recieved comments about updating the story... I will update it once I complete it. I am working on it right now and it might take some time because this is my first story so it can be time taking expressing and writing about the people's feelings. 

That is the update on the story... But i have a question for all you lovely readers!!! Do you guys ever get stuck not finding a good book on Wattpad?? If so, I have many suggestions for you guys. 

I am actually planning to compile a list of good Wattpad book suggestions and post it on Wattpad...

How many people would be up for this?? Please let me know whether you would all like a good book suggestions for you to read?

Thanks again my lovely readers!!! Keep reading... chilling... and peace out! 

 and peace out! 

OMG.... Look at the new feature of Wattpad.... 

Man... now I want to create a book with just cute pictures of everything... 

*Sigh*

Have a wonderful evening, morning, or night depending on where ever you are around the world!!!