Chapter 9

Hey guys -

What a wonderful surprise! Well this chapter will be in Julianne's parents' point of views.

I know that many of you were looking forward to Julianne's or Jayden's POV but I wanted to add in her parent's perspective of all this!

Enjoy!!

BTW - the picture is Jamie's ring!

Mr. Hartford's POV -

When Julie first mentioned the name Gallant, I knew that they were still here. You might be thinking of who is? Well, the Gallant family, of course. Marshall and Martha Gallant were our next door neighbors.

Marshall was my manager at his company. He was a good man. Even though, I used to work under him, he never showed any remarks or discrimination towards my wife or I. We have known each other even before we both got married. He was there at my wedding when I got married to my wife, Jamie. I was also at his wedding when he got married to Martha.

I remember the day when he came running to my house in panic.

Marshall bursts through the door while Jamie and I were seated on the couch watching some TV show.

He starts to speak in rapid speed, "Dude, I don't know what to do. I mean I want to propose to her but I don't know if she like it or if she even wants to marry me. I really like her and she likes me a lot but we never talked about starting a family together or even getting married one day. I really need your help man. What do I do?"

Jamie smiles at him knowing that whoever she is made Marshall a better person in life. She says, "Well I'm sure you boys will want to discuss this. So I will go make some tea for all of us."

She walks into the kitchen. She really understands me on when I need my space or when she should be here. I couldn't have married a better person to spend the rest of my life with. Marshall sat down next to me with his head held in his hands.

He reminds me of myself when we I wanted to marry Jamie and had no idea how to ask her, so I went to my dad. I told Marshall the advice that my father told me, "If you really love her, and she really loves you back then there shouldn't be any objection. Also, you don't know the end result until you actually ask her."

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Dude seriously. I came here to get some decent advice and you give me some crap about end results?" He asked frustrated.

I raised my hands up and clearly told him, "That's what my dad told me when I went to him about Jamie. And I am passing it down to you."

He sat there for a while before Jamie came in with some tea. Jamie started to ask the questions while I just sat back, "Well what is her name? Are we going to meet her? Where does she come from? How is she?"

I stopped in the middle because she would have went on and on about it. Marshall answered her questions, "Well, her name is Martha. She is really beautiful, nice, and charming. I will have to invite her to dinner with you guys once she approves of getting married to me. She was born and brought up here."

He looked at his watch and thanked us for the tea. I replied, "Don't worry man. Everything will work out for the best. Bring her in once she accepts."

He nodded and headed out the door.

Several days later we got a call from Marshall saying, well screaming that she accepted his proposal. I told him to bring to dinner that night at our house. In the meanwhile, Jamie and I were cooking together so it would be faster. Once we set up dishes, and the table, the bell rang.