Chapter 8

Above is the picture of Julianne's Bedroom (if I didn't include it anywhere else in the other parts!)

Julianne's POV:

I opened the door that beholds my bedroom. I like to think that my bedroom perfectly matches my taste, but then again, I may be biased. (Did I already include Julianne's bedroom details anywhere else?)

My bed is brown wood with black intricate pattern railings. It is in the center of the wall right next to the walk in balcony. The bed spread is neatly made with blue and white comforter patterns. There is a night stand next to the my bed for my IHome with a calendar and couple pens. The door to walk into my room is towards the other side of bed to a corner. Opposite to my bed, there is a big walk - in closet. This closet contains my clothes, shoes, jewelry, and makeup.

The closet is walk - in and somewhat huge. It contains my vanity with makeup, perfumes, shoes, and other clothes. This is mostly where I get ready for the day and parties.

As soon as we walk in through the door, I have a bulletin board next to it with a bunch of pictures ranging from the places I have visited to my friends and childhood pictures along with a very special keychain that is hung there

Jayden walks into the room with his mouth hung open. He probably didn't expect my room to look like this. He stands in the middle of the room and looks around before saying anything. When he finishes looking around he walks to the bulletin board next to the door.

I patiently sit on my bed waiting for his reaction. He looks at all my pictures with a deep concentration. I stand up from my bed and walk over to him to see what he is looking at with such an intense expression.

It was a picture with Jay Jay and me playing on the beach. We both had carefree smiles on our faces. That was taken the last summer before he left. I still don't know where he went in the world because I didn't see him when he was leaving.

I said, "He was my best friend when we were younger. He used to live right next to us. We would play everyday. That picture was taken by my mom in the summer before he left. His parents wouldn't take him, so my parents volunteered to take him and me to the beach. We had so much fun that day. We built sandcastles, played in the water and played tag and everything."

He replied without looking up at me, "What was his name?"

I smiled and remembered the nickname I gave him because he gave me one. I replied, "His name was Jay Jay."

Jayden suddenly was coughing. I didn't know but I was worried. He could be choking. I hastily looked around my room and spotted a water bottle and gave it to him to drink it, "Here drink it."

He took it out of my hands and drank almost all of it. Once his coughing went down, he handed the water bottle back to me. He cleared his throat and said, "Here. Thanks!"

He then proceeded to ask me a question that I didn't really tell anyone, "Do you know the reason why he moved away?"

I answered his question truthfully because I mean what were the chances of Jayden actually knowing Jay Jay, "Well, i mean I was never liked by his mother. Right before he actually left, his mother called me some ugly names that I didn't know back then but I know now. She also said that I only followed him because of his money. At that point, i didn't really think of anything, so I just left the house and decided to wait for him in my house. After that night, I didn't see him anymore and later I found the letter he gave me."