Big Hero 6 x Reader One Shots...

By RioftheSouthernIsles

If you're still in the Big Hero 6 fandom, then you're aware of what these are. If you're new, read the first... More

Leave Your Requests Here!
(381): In Her Eyes (Older Hiro)
(382): It's Not True (Fred)
(383): New Addition To The Family (Tadashi)
(384): Artistic (Wasabi)
(385): What Was That? (Hiro)
(386): More Than Friends (Tadashi)
(387): Baymax-sitting? (Baymax)
(388): New Job (Tadashi) (Part One)
(389): Come Home (Older Hiro)
(390): Come Home (Older Hiro) (Part Two)
(391): No Worries (Fred)
(392): New Job (Tadashi) (Part Two)
(393): Be There (Older Hiro)
(394): Next Step (Wasabi)
IMPORTANT//NEW ACCOUNT + NEW STORY!
(396): Matchmaker (Hiro/Honey Lemon)
(397): First Day of Spring! (Tadashi)
(398): Still Beautiful (Wasabi)
(399): Helping Hand (Tadashi) {BLIND READER} (Part Two)
(400): Need Some Help? (Older Hiro)//Happy 400th, my friends. ♡
(401): Easter Traditions (Sibling Hiro/Tadashi)
(402): New Life (Tadashi)
(403): Dysfunctional Family (Fred)
(404): Helpless (Sibling Hiro/Tadashi)
(405): What If? (Hiro)
(406): Lingers (Tadashi)
(407): Need You (Older Hiro)
(408): I Know (Fred)
(409): His Hoodie (Older Hiro)
(410): In Trouble (Tadashi)
(411): You Need A Break (Older Hiro)
(412): Together (Sibling Hiro/Tadashi & Fred)
(413): Why (Older Hiro)
(414): Ants (Wasabi)
(415): Sick (Tadashi)
(416): Fred's Girlfriend (Fred)
(417): Stressed (Older Hiro)
Author's Note.
Author's Note: BACK + MY BIRTHDAY + QUESTION
(418): Safety (Fred)
(419): Baby Shower (Older Hiro)
(420): Drive-In (Tadashi)
(421): One Family [Sibling Hiro/Tadashi x Reader] SNEAK PEEK + NOTE
(422): Games (Fred)
(423): Because I Love You (Older Hiro)
(424): Sunburn (Tadashi)
(425): All Wrong (Hiro)
(426): Safety (Fred) (Part Two)
Author's Note + Requests!
(427): Guilt (Tadashi)
(428): My Love (Fred)
HELP
(429): Break (Tadashi)
(430): Sorry! (Hiro)
(431): My Love (Fred) (Part Two)
(432): His Eyes (Tadashi)
(433): More Important (Wasabi) + Author's Note
(434): Everything Is Going to Be Okay (Fred)
author's note
updates
(435): Be There [Hiro/Older Hiro]
(436): Be There [Hiro/Older Hiro]
(437): Ugly Christmas Sweaters (Honey Lemon/Go Go)
(438): All Is Calm, All Is Bright [Fred]
(439): Looking Up [Older Hiro]
author's note - a beauty and the beast story!

(395): Helping Hand (Tadashi) {BLIND READER}

7K 239 113
By RioftheSouthernIsles

Here's a Tadashi x {blind} Reader requested by That_Luna. I've never done one of these before, so I'm curious to hear how you guys like it!

Okay, so I'm thinking of making another Wattpad account for /non big hero 6/ fanfiction. A lot of you guys request so much out of my comfort zone which is this group of six superhero nerds, and I'd be more than happy to break out of that and work more around other movies & shows & books.

So I'll let you guys kind of vote on what you'd like to see.

▪ Star Wars {as of now, just Kylo Ren, but possibly other male characters} x Reader one shots, books.

▪ The Walking Dead x reader one shots

▪ Disney guy one shots x Reader {Wilbur Robinson, Jim Hawkins, Peter Pan etc.}

▪ Marvel heroes/villains x Reader

▪ any others? lemme know!
-
A normal evening for you is a quick walk around the block before dark. It always calms you down, with the chirps of the crickets as they start to come outside, the hoots of the owls as they wake up, the cool breeze against your skin. The four senses that you were blessed with are more enhanced than anyone else's, and that's all because you're blind.

You've been blind all of your life. You've always wondered what it would be like to see the things that smell, feel, taste, and sound so amazing. How pink is the color pink, and how beautiful goes it make the cherry blossoms? How beautiful are the sugar roses on top of birthday cakes from the bakery? How many colors of eyes are there - how many shades of blues, browns, and greens?

Still, there was something about being able to hear things that others couldn't. To taste things, feel things, and smell things that people carelessly take for granted.

Tonight, you're walking around the block. Cane in hand, head tilted up, it's a normal end to a normal day. You gently swing your cane in front of you, brushing the sidewalk and the grass in case something might block your path or lead you off of the road.

Today, it something does. You stop when your cane hits against something on the sidewalk. Your hand brushes forward, searching for the foreign object that blocks your way. It's made of plastic.

"Excuse me ma'am, but this sidewalk and road are closed for upcoming construction," a voice says.

"Oh." You smile in direction of the face. "Thank you, sir." With that, you turn around on your heel and start right. You're not as familiar with this route, but it's not completely foreign to you. You mark your way home by counting your steps. It's usually ninety-eight steps to get home your usual way, and it's one hundred and thirty to get home this way. "One, two, three..." you begin to murmur softly.

It's louder this way. You're cutting through the busiest part of San Fransokyo now. You feel a little bad about taking up a lot of space by moving your cane back and forth in such a busy sidewalk, but you can't help it.

"Hey, John, wait up!" a voice screams. Someone whizzes by you, making your hair blow across your face. "John, wait!" Then, someone else runs by. This man's foot hits your cane, knocking it out of your hand. You gasp and jerk to a stop. "Whoa, sorry, lady!"

You're frozen. He didn't help you. You sink to your knees, your fingers searching the space in front of you. Nothing. You move to your left, mumbling, "No, no, no-!"

"Hey, watch out!"

"Move!"

"Gosh, can't you get up?"

You spend the next two minutes stumbling around, getting shoved and hit and tripped, all the while searching for your one safe haven. "S-Sorry-! My cane! I need my cane!" Someone pushes you to the side. You hit the brick wall of a building and cry out. "Wait! I need... I need-!" You slide to the sidewalk, your hands sore and scratched. You start to cry and have a panic attack. All of the moving around has made you lose count of your steps and your sense of direction. 'No way home. No way home!'

"Excuse me?" a soft voice says from above you. "Miss, are you hurt?"

You turn your head towards the voice, but you're pretty sure your eyes on glued onto their legs or shoes. "N-No, I'm not hurt, I just can't find my way home."

You feel him squat down. A hand circles around your arm, making you jerk in surprise as he lifts you up. "Careful!" the man says, letting go of you. You brace yourself against the wall and breathe heavily. "Jeez, you must've been through something. I'll get you home, Miss."

"I-I don't know you," you stutter. "How do I know you're not tricking me? Trying to take advantage of a blind girl?"

He pauses for a moment. "Oh, you're blind! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't even realize - I'm such a jerk. Ugh." You crack a smile and relax a bit. "My name is Tadashi Hamada."

"___ ____," you reply, holding out your hand. You feel a hand grasp onto yours, shaking it lightly. "I live in San Fransokyo Apartment Complex. Room thirty-five. I was walking somewhere down the sidewalk and had my cane knocked away. I don't know where I am right now."

"You've made it quite far away from home, Miss ____."

"Call me ___," you insist.

"Sure," he says. "Would you mind holding onto my arm as I lead you home?"

"Not at all," you say, lifting your right elbow. Tadashi's arm hooks around yours. You place your left hand at the crease of his arm. "This is very kind of you."

"What kind of man would I be if I didn't help out a beautiful woman?" he asks with a slight chuckle.

"Beautiful?" you scoff.

"Yes, beautiful. You act as if you've never heard that before."

"Well," you answer, "I haven't. Most people think I'm a freak because I can't see."

"Don't you know different?" he asks. "What I mean is... haven't you ever seen yourself?"

"No," you answer quietly.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry. And I'd also like to apologize for the chance of any of these questions coming off as too personal. I'm a tad bit curious, I guess."

You smile and shake your head. "By all means, ask away," you say.

"Are you in school?" he asks.

"Uh-huh. Well, semester doesn't start until next week, but I'll be majoring in foreign literature at San Fransokyo University. What about you?"

"I'm a robotics major at San Fransokyo Institute of Technology," he answers. "You seem to be comfortable with walking alone. You've lived in the city for a while then, yeah?"

"Yeah, just a while..."

The questions go on and on until you reach your front door. You remove your arm from Tadashi's grasp and smile in his direction. "I would like to thank you again."

"It wasn't that big of a deal."

You shake your head and start to dig through your pockets for cash. "I have to pay you-"

"No, that won't be necessary," he says.

"Please, it's the least I could do," you beg.

Tadashi's silent for a moment. "Fine. I'll accept your phone number as payment." His voice is slightly nervous. It makes your cheeks flush crimson in shock. 'Someone is actually hitting on me...?'

"Okay. But first..." You hold your hand up and ask, "I know it sounds weird, but can I...? I like to get to know people this way. So I can have a picture in my mind."

"Sure," he says softly. You can feel his hand wrap around your wrist loosely. He guides your fingertips to his cheeks, then leaves you alone to it. Your index fingers stroke up, lightly caressing the apples of his cheeks, his sharp cheekbones. Your pinky fingers trail across his jaw. Your thumbs slowly reach up and brush across his eyelids.

"What color are you eyes?" you ask softly.

"Brown," he answers, his voice uneasy. His skin is hot under your touch.

You smile. "Brown," you repeat, stroking his almond shaped eyelids one more. Your thumbs trail down and go over the bridge of his pointy nose, and finally stop at his lips. You hover over them, catching the warmth of his hot breath on your skin. His lips are thin and extremely soft. Your other fingers stroke the ends of his hair. "What color is your hair?"

"Black," he says, sighing as you run your fingers through it.

You grin and pull back. "I apologize if I made you uncomfortable."

"Not at all," he answers, and there isn't a hint of a lie in his voice. "Do you feel comfortable around me now? I-I'm not trying to rush you, just want to make sure-"

"I feel fine," you assure him. "You wanted my phone number?"

"Definitely."

You give it to him, waiting for him to save it into his phone before you hug him. "Thank you for helping me today. Feel free to call me whenever."

"Sure," he says breathlessly. He watches you as you pull back and grab the doorknob. You unlock the door and step inside, shutting the door behind you.

'I can't believe that just happened.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 2.3K 10
Hiro Hamada is a 14-year-old robotics genius living in the futuristic city of San Fransokyo who spends much of his free time participating in illegal...
754K 28.4K 35
"I'll never be what you want me to be." Hiro Hamada has been forced to grow up too soon. At the age of thirteen, he graduated high school. He went r...
728K 20K 200
Big Hero 6 is inviting you for an all new adventure! Join Hiro, Tadashi, Baymax, Honey Lemon, GoGo, Wasabi Fred and many others as they journey throu...
115K 3.4K 166
Started: 3/15/15 Ended: 7/26/15 ✔ Questions ✔ Dares ✔ Laughter ✔ HiroGo-Zone ✔ Personal ✔ Everything וו A S K T H E H E R E O S •×•×• REQUESTS ☆...