Fifth harmony imagines

By babiesharmony

Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila ... More

Lauren: Marry me?
Camila: Jealousy
Ally: Coffee and Shirt
Dinah:First meeting
Lauren: Our Love Story
Normani: Halloween Love
Camila: Perfect two
Ally: Sicky day
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 1)
Lauren: dinner and s...
Normani: I Want To Come Out
Camila: Congratulations
Ally: I'M here For you (Part 1)
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 2)
Lauren: Squeeze
Normani: i have a date with...
Camila: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ally: sing for me, live for me
Dinah: My Brother's Girlfriend
Lauren: adopting dog
Normani: I love you
Camila: More Than Friends (part 1)
Ally:I'M here for you(part 2)
Dinah: Me And My Teacher
Lauren: My Neighbor
Normani: It's Over (part 1)
Camila: More Than Friends (part 2)
Ally: phone sex
Dinah: Show & love
Lauren: Best Sex Ever
Normani: It's Over (Part 2)
Camila: Safe in her arms
Ally: Ring
Dinah: public
Lauren: Best mistake (part 1)
Normani: Say You Won't Let Go
A/n: camila
A/n: Camila (again)
Camila: truth or dare
Ally: its okay
Dinah: Notes and marry
Lauren: Meet & Love
Normani: just ask her.
Camila: we'll make it
Ally: break and back
Dinah: finally mine
Lauren: moments (part 1)
Normani: our little secret
Camila: its out
Ally: when i met you
Lauren: Moments (Part2)
₪NEW BOOK₪

Normani: fights and car crash

19K 213 7
By babiesharmony

You were waiting to your girlfriend to back to the hotel from the studio, she was supposed to be here an hour ago, you start to worrying so you decide to calls the girls, the first one you tried was Ally.

"Hello" you heard the familiar voice saying.

"Hey Ally!, do you know where's Normani? She was supposed to be here an hour ago" the worrying was sounding on your voice.

"She's here, with me and Dinah" you can hear in her voice that something was wrong.

"Ally? She is okay?" You asked, hoping that nothing wrong with your girl "can I talk to Moni?".

"No" was the last word she said and hang out.

Something was wrong, you can felt this and now with Ally comment you was sure about it, so you decide to go to the studio.

"Ally?" The studio was really quite, till you heard a sobbing "Mani?" You saw your girlfriend on the couch, crying "Mani, babe what's wrong?" You tried to get close to her but she pushed you, you was in shock.

"Don't call me babe" now it sure, something is wrong "your fucking bitch, how dare you?" You was so confuse.

"How dare I what?" You asked, and tried to get close to her again, but she pushed you once more.

"To cheating on me with my friend" she scream making you back off.

"I don--"

"Don't" she put her hand up silence you "I know you were cheating on me with Camila" now you were more confused then before.

"What you talking about? Babe I never cheated on you with anyone" you look at her in the eyes, they were really red from crying.

"But you did" she brake up with laugh, making you really worried "I was so stupid, I should've know that you'll never get over her, you always was disappear for hours, HOURS, I was sitting and waiting for you, worrying, when you was fucking my friend"

"Normani, I swear I don't know what you talking about" you feel the tears comes out from your eyes, she looked away from you "I swear, I love you and only you"

Normani storm out of the studio living you alone, crying and crashing to the floor, you stand back on your feet when you heard creaking wheels and a big noise, you run out of the studio, the moment you saw the horrible picture you fall on your knees.

That was Normani's car.

You stand up and run to the car, people was trying to stop you but you fight them, screaming Normani name "hey, hey it's okay" some guy hold you back and hugged you so you won't get close.

"Mani, Normani" you start to relax a little "that was my fault" you whispered "that was supposed to be me".

"No, it's not, don't worry everything will be okay" he said and grab your phone and call the last person you talk to.

-----

You and the rest of the girls was sitting in the waiting room, they were trying to let you eat and drink but you refused.

"(Y/n) you didn't drink anything for five hours, please" Camila trying to let you the bottle, you looked at her with fire in your eyes, slapping her hand, making the bottle fall on the floor and Camila yell in pain.

"I hate you" you start to scream and punching her "it's all because of you, I hate you" Camila screamed in pain and tried to release from your hold.

"(Y/N)" you feel someone pulls you off of Camila, you turn around to see Dinah, Ally and Lauren, you break down in Lauren arms, at time Ally and Dinah helped Camila stand back on her feet.

"That's my fault, I shoulden't have come to the studio" Lauren hugged you tie, running a little circles on you back.

"It's not your fault and not Camila's fault, it's just... happened" Lauren tried to clam you "now can you please drink something?" She asked, you nodded and Camila give you the battle, you didn't notice how thirst you were untill now.

*Ding dong* 'CPR to room 291' a voice said, and your heart just fall in your chest.

That was Normani's room.

"I have to see her" you said and tried to open the dig door to the operating room, but you need a access code to open it.

"(Y/N), relax, she's gonna be okay" Ally tried to relax you.

When the nurses came with the resuscitation trolley you stopped the door and before any of the girls could recent you entered the room and closed the door behind you, you heard the girls calling your name, knocking on the door but you ignored them and looked for Normani's room.

You looked for the room 291 and then you saw her, lying on the bed, fill pipes connected to her and you saw the doctor and all the nurses around her, you put your hands on the glass that separated between the room and you.

You saw the line on the screen getting slow with every minute you stand there.

"You should not be here" someone said from behind, but you didn't moved, you stay and watch your girlfriend "listen" the men tried to make you turn to him, you try to fight but he was stronger "she's gonna be okay, now come with me, you shouldn't come here" you still didn't moved.

"Promise me" you whispered, looking at the young men, he probably was a specialized in the hospital.

"I promise" somehow that was enough for you, you get out from the room with him, you still had the picture of Normani on that bed in your head, that's break your heart.

"I'm Mike by the way" he smiled at you, holding his hand out for you.

"(Y/N)" you shakes his head.

"I guess the girl in there is your friend" he pointed on the door, you shook you head.

"She's my girlfriend" you smiled a sad smile.

"Ohh...She's probably the happier girl in the world" you looked at him confused "she have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world" he make you blushed.

"Girls" the doctor that was in Normani room came out of the room "I have a great news" he said with a warm smile on his face, you all come close "she going to be okay" he added you and the girls screamed and hugged the doctor, thanking him, if Lauren wouldn't was stopping you you were kissing the doctor.

"She better live, like who will take care of Presley if she died?" Dinah said and get a slapped on her arm from Camila "I'm serious" you all laughed.

"So... Can we see her?" You asked the doctor with a hoping face.

"After she recovered, she almost died in there" you all nodded and sit in the waiting room till Normani get a little more better.

-------------

It's been 2 hours since the doctor said she is okay, but she was still asleep, Camila asked the nurses when Normani supposed to get up and they said between 1-4 hours, you couldn't wait to see her, hugged her, hear her voice and the most important, hearing her heartbeats.

-----------

After half hour the nurses said that Normani started to waking up, you and the girl run to the recovery room looking for Normani.

There she was.

You get closer to her holding her hand and she tried to open her eyes, she was mumbling something that you couldn't understand.

"Hey..." You said, she was still trying to open her eyes and focusing "babe hey, it's me" you whispered as a tears start to run out of your eyes, you let go from her hand let the girls get closer to her too.

"No" Normani said and she grub your hand you turn around, saw her looking at you with a little tired smile "don't go" she whispered, your heart start to beat so fast that you was sure everyone's in the room could hear it.

"I'll never go" you hold her hand and kiss her forehead gently "I love you Mani, I really do" you said in her ear.

"I love you too (Y/N)" you kissed her a long kiss, untill Dinah ruined the moment with a cough, you and Normani looked at her.

"Don't let us interrupt you guys" you heard the girls giggling.

"Come here" Normani said and hugging them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 172 18
45.2K 880 22
one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut
92K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
154K 3.4K 51
✰ Lauren Jauregui/You ✰ Camila Cabello/You No Camren imagines are written in this book. All chapters will be with same-sex pairing (GxG). If a chapte...