Divergent

By AltoPentaholic

*THIRD BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* Five months have passed since Melody and Jordyn were born. Everything is... More

*Preview*
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Sorry...D:
11
...
12
:3
13
14
Another Preview
15
16
17
The Big Surpise...;)
18, Part One
Summary for new story...;)
18, Part Two
19
20
21
22
23
^•^
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
-.-
33
FALSE ALARM
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! +Important Message
49
50
51
52
53
#RIPCaitlyn
54
55
Epilouge
Explanation/Surprise
CHECK IT OUT!

40

856 72 61
By AltoPentaholic

"I told you she was alive! I told you, but you didn't listen to me!"

Kevin sighed as Alyssa continued to rant, making sure that she didn't exert herself. She pushed his hand away angrily, shaking her head as she glared at him.

"You didn't listen to me! I knew it was going to happen, but you didn't care! You refused to listen to me! Now something bad is going to happen and we can't stop it! You should have listened!"

Kevin sighed to himself, not knowing how to reply to his wife. The twins were fast asleep, missing their nice beds. They just want to go home!

"I'm sorry, babe. I should have listened to you at that moment."

"Yeah, you should've."

Kevin wanted to yell at his wife, but he knew better than that. He knew that yelling will get the couple nowhere so he just shut up. Alyssa laid down, refusing to look at her husband.

"I'm sorry, Alyssa."

"Sure you are."

That angered Kevin to no end. He pushed back his chair, glaring at his wife. The scraping of the chair on the floor made Alyssa jump and glare back at her husband.

"Stop...blaming...me! I'm sorry, but just like any other normal person, I didn't have believed you because I thought Kirstin was died!"

"I don't care! You should have listened! Relationships are built in trust, something that you don't have!"

"Wow, okay. Sorry for being realistic. Sorry for not trusting you when you saw someone who has been dead for a year now. Sorry for not being honest."

"This has nothing to do about honest! This has to do about the fact that you didn't listen to me! I'm hurt!"

Kevin shook his head, knowing that this argument was stupid. Alyssa scoffed, looking away from her husband. He walked away from her, going to the door so he could leave. He turned back to her once more, his glare burning onto her back.

"If we can't listen to each other, maybe we should just have a divorce."

Alyssa gasped, her eyes filling up with tears. Kevin realized what he said and walked back up to his wife, shaking his head. He put a hand on her shoulder, bringing it back when she flinched.

"Alyssa, I didn't mean that! Ple-"

"Go."

"What?"

"Go. If you want a divorce, then a divorce is what you're going to get. Go, now."

Kevin walked away from her reluctantly, tears falling down his cheeks. He could hear the sobs of his wife echoing in her room, scolding himself for being the reason why she was crying. He closed the door, sliding down it as he cried, sobbing quietly as he covered his face.

What I have done?

~~~

Avi and Tori giggled, happy to be back home. Jordyn squealed loudly, smiling when she remembered her surroundings. The eight month year old wanted to see her friend.

Right now.

"AVI!"

"TORI!"

Scott and Mitch ran downstairs, Melody in the Lead Alpha's arms. The recently married couple hugged the other couple, happy to be home after a long week in the mountains. Mitch smiled as he released Tori, showing her the most recent sonogram.

"A boy and a girl, just like Ariel and Erik! Their names are going to be Nel Jessa, N.J for short, and Alexander Michael, Alex for short. We were going to nickname him A.M, but I don't want my child to be named after a specific time in the day."

"Oh my goodness," Tori exclaimed, taking the sonogram from Mitch. Avi smiled, containing his screams. "Scott an Mitch, this is amazing! Two more Scömìche children!"

"SCÖMÌCHE CHILDREN!"

"Back to day zero without him yelling Scömìche. Ugh, so close. How are you guys?"

"Amazing now that I have two beautiful children on the way," Mitch replied, rubbing his round stomach. The female Beta and Alphas shared a smile, the Alphmega's optimism making them happy. "I love them so much. They make me soooo happy and their only in my tummy. How much do you love them, Scott?"

"More than this," Scott answered, giving Melody to his husband. He extended his arms, smiling weakly as tears gathered in his eyes. Mitch giggled, shaking his head.

"Really? More than your arms? That's a lot! That's more than a line at Disney Land, right?"

"Yep," Scott replied, trying his best not to cry. Avi smiled sadly, remembering how much Scott extended his arms to show how much he loved Alex. "Longer than the at the movie theater when we went to see The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie 2."

"That's long! No way!"

"Yes way."

Mitch smiled as he hugged Scott as hard as he could, laughing at the same time. Tori smiled, putting her heart on his chest as she looked up at Avi. The Alpha smiled down at her, kissing her gently. Melody and Jordyn both whined, causing the couples to laugh. Mitch set Melody down, letting the eleven month old crawl around.

"Melody is going to protect her siblings so much!"

"Babe, the twins might need to protect her because of her disorder. She will be independent though. She just needs protection more than N.J and Alex do."

"Oh," Mitch whispered, frowning now. Avi sighed sadly, wanting to hug the Alphmega when tears gathered in his eyes. "I'm going to go upstairs. I'm tired. I love you, Prince Erik."

"I love you too, Princess Ariel."

Mitch smiled weakly as he walked upstairs, controlling his tears the best he could. Scott was the complete opposite as tears ran down his face, falling on his knees as tears ran done his cheeks.

"I miss him. I want him back. I want back."

"Scott, baby," Tori whispered, going down on her knees. She touched his shoulder, looking at him seriously. "Alex is happier wherever he is. He could be whoever he wants to be wherever he is. He's an angel now."

"He was an angel already without being in Heaven. I wanted him to stay here with me!"

Avi sat down too to hug Scott, running a hand up and down his back. The Lead Alpha cried, his vulnerability breaking Avi and Tori's hearts. He wanted Alex back more than anything.

Where's my forever and forever?

~~~

Jeremy walked into Jake's house, his heart breaking at the pictures of Alex. The bright smile warmed up his hey while breaking it at the same time. Jake smiled weakly, sighing at the pictures.

"He loved taking them. He used to steal my phone and take selfies. He was so adorable and...I'm sorry."

"No, you're fine. Don't apologize for crying."

Jake nodded as his face crumpled, wiping his eyes to prevent the tears. Jeremy hugged the Beta, allowing him to cry on his shirt.

"I'm so sorry, Jake. I'm so sorry."

Jake nodded as he cried silently, wanting his love back. The Alpha holding him made sure that he was okay, allowing him to cry as loud as he wanted too.

No crying or you will be punished!

Jeremy released Jake, tearing up himself now. He covered his mouth, sobbing quietly. Jake looked at him worriedly, wondering what was going on.

"Jeremy, what happ-"

"I hurt him. I hurt him. I hate myself. Why did I ever hurt him? Why did I hate him? He never did an throng wrong."

"Are you talking about Mitch?"

Jeremy nodded, tensing when the shorter male hugged him. He allowed the arms to encase him, crying heavily. Jake shushed him, whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

"It's not your fault, Jeremy. It'll never be. Don't blame yourself."

It'll always be my fault.

A/N: Well...this chapter is sad.xD This book will longer than expected!

*throws party*

I'm super excited! The fourth book might take longer than expected, but it'll happen. The two books are going to be amazing! Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

P.S: I made a sort of reference from Different. A free internet hug to whoever finds it.;)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 100 25
Malachi and Walker discover why they feel so connected to each other. The world around them seems to want to pull them apart, including those closest...
161K 8.3K 35
Mitch is an Omega who likes to fight for Omegas rights but his world comes crashing down when his parents force him to marry non other than Scott Hoy...
5.1K 427 21
Sean and Bo's children are of age and hoping to find their mates. Will Maggie be able to cope with having an omega mate? Can Jack get over his fear o...
31.6K 821 37
Hello, I'm going to write you a Divergent fan fiction about after Allegiant. Yeah most of this is all like "yeah what happens if Tris lives?" no actu...