The Coach's Daughter // j.s...

By xjacobxsartoriusx

"No matter how upset you were, you still had the ability to keep a smile on your face and the ability to make... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
HOLY SHNITZELS
SURPRISE

Chapter 17

5.1K 175 3
By xjacobxsartoriusx

A/N: sorry for not posting in a while😁

The Coach's Daughter: chapter 17 ~

Jacob's p.o.v

*after date*

She walked in her door not even trying to look beautiful. The date went perfectly, and I think I'm going to ask her on another one soon. I'm hoping that she likes me as much as I like her, and that maybe, just maybe, this can turn into something more. I'm not the kind of guy who will ask a girl to be their girl friend before going on a date. And by what Nick had told me, Chloe isn't either. I like to take things slow, and ask the girl on a few dates before I ask her to officially be mine. Sure, we had a date today, but a fancy dinner would be better. And that's just what I'm going to take her to next. I really like Chloe, maybe even love. Wow. Love is a strong word. I have never really loved someone before. (Besides the fam) I don't know how I truly feel. All I know is, I'm falling. And fast.

A/N: sorry for the short and boringggggg chapter but I have been writing my new story, which I'll be posting today or tomorrow! Have a good day lovelies😽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.5K 58
********Please don't read this story, its bad.********* Stacy Mesa is a normal 14 years old girl that just moved to West Virginia. She meets this rea...
3.7K 130 27
13 year old Autumn Samuels lives in Ohio and is in love with her favorite musically star Jacob Sartorius. One day her mom tells her that she got her...
69K 1.6K 40
Natalie Sanchez met a boy when she was 11 who would make a big impact on her. When time passed, she pushed the boy away leading him to leave her. Ja...
125K 3.5K 158
NO LONGER ACTIVE I'm not really into the fandom anymore, but I'll still leave this story up for anyone who wants to read it.